mega.nz/#F!1o8FTbAL!-lVNu5ReRDTcksRfHIxBHA

>NEW PLAYER GUIDE
i.imgur.com/K9rvfa4.jpg

>ARCHIVED THREADS (RIP ARCHIVE.MOE)
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/mgg/type/op/

>STEAM GROUP
steamcommunity.com/groups/metalgeargeneral

>/mgg/ ONEDRIVE FOLDER
onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=65254E4C501EDAEF!4116&authkey=!AMDti9C9NNjfhT8&ithint=folder,xlsx

>LISTS, GUIDES, DOWNLOADS AND OTHER STUFF
pastebin.com/qM3XwMce

>MGS2 SUBSTANCE NOVEL - NEEDS TRANSLATION
mega.nz/#!Y08iFCBa!Z3j3Tco4vE14mwwVJTQbch9Zo4SvZRXO1ntjEjn1JRc

>MGSV NOVEL - PARTIALLY TRANSLATED
mega.nz/#!U1NFzAII!4nuhjrIo8arMdb2Ref4dWRB-4CZ86Sp9QY1sYDnhVfM

>TIMELINE AND EPILOGUES:
pastebin.com/3m93ExcY
>CHAPTER 1:
pastebin.com/frkkvef3
>CHAPTER 2:
pastebin.com/7YMg9Gia

>KOJIMA'S THOUGHTS ABOUT THE NOVELIZATION
pastebin.com/JVZZxW1D

>QTS FARMING
i.imgur.com/19a5fFK.jpg

Last thread:

Let it go my son.

let it go

>I'm 100% convinced you fags have never been in a relationship before. The romantic feelings Quiet and Venom share is so obvious. The rain scene?? Venom is the one that grabbed and held Quiet not the other way around.
There were no romantic feelings on Punished Snake's Part, he splashed back because she wouldn't stop and then she took that as a sign of him hitting on her, so she made a move and jumped in close to see what he would do, which he did nothing except hold her back from getting closer.

>picrelated the moment she thought he was hitting on her but was actually telling her to stop
>inb4 embarrassing

Quiet general

>creating a new thread just so the underage autist can talk to himself

Why bother? Fuck this shit. So long.

Sorry guys, I'll leave now.
Just get amnesia or some shit
I'm letting go
Forget me like Snake did

Boss was wasting his time like Ocelot told him. He pointed right at Boss, not Kaz. I'll self-immolate now, anyone got a lighter?

How are you guys still alive

>McDonell Benedict Kazuhira Miller

Venom

the world would be better off without mggs

Took pictures of Naked and Venom's faces today because they look different to me. At least GZ Naked looks different.

They look the same.

The eyes, forehead, nose, mouth, chin and ears don't look different to you? Venom has always looked slightly off to me, even outside of the horn and scars.

Quiet is a cool character despite what some autists may lead you to believe.

tranny face

Maybe you should take pictures under the same lighting or just import the models to some program to see them better.

It is really difficult to get the lighting the same for Phantom Pain and Ground Zeroes, and I don't know how to import models into 'some program'.

where's her nipples

Uh, on her breasts.

shouldn't they be visible with that bra she's wearing? much more the fact that she likes her whole body moist because of the parasites.

Why couldn't Miller control Mantis? Pretty much his entire life revolved around revenge.

he was just pretending to be revenged cuz he's a bitch

are we all diamonds?

The eyes, nose and ears look different to me, the chin and the forehead look the same.

Unpack chunk0
Find the .fpk of the model you want to unpack
Unpack the fpk with fpktool
Run 3dsmax
Run the fmdl script
Open the fmdl

Yeah, they're slightly different. Venom's nose flares are slightly rounder, and real Big Boss' eye details go a bit further back the head. Side by side it's obvious they're a different character, but they're similar enough to not see it, and it's not like Venom's scars couldn't have fucked up features like that.
Nicely done on Konami's part I'd say.

They're actually the same, Venom just has a more neutral facial expression and darker skin tone than BB does.

Really doesn't look like that to me mate.

Ask Kojima

No

Big Boss looks so sad compared to Venom

They're both pretty handsome.

lol
>b-but they're different!!

I don't exactly have Kojima on speed dial, which is why I asked you instead.

Why does Kaz always get so close to Venom's face? What a weirdo.

They do look noticeably different to me too. Like I said before, I believe they must have tweaked BB's face for TPP and used it for Venom too which is why the BB model in TPP seems to be identical to Venom, whereas the older GZ model looks different. The ultimate comparison would be to compare GZ BB to Venom and TPP BB.

Same guy as above
so they are pretty much identical, but is that the TPP model of BB?

die

fox

alive!

If you call in rain before walking into a cutscene, is it raining in the cutscene?

I don't recall ever seeing rain in a cutscene.

Yes.

Is MGO fun yet?

yes

If you don't get that "I wanted to express my feelings to you. If only we shared a common tongue." Is really Quiet asking Snake to come search for her, cure her and marry her, then you are delusional. He left her to die while she waited to see if he would ever come rescue her but he didn't, so she let that hope go and died with a broken heart.

What a faggot

I'm going to test something.

I'll post results tomorrow.

Though it's just a shot in the dark.

Just looked in
>Still no Bandana
>MB Coins for Afro and a fucking pony tail
>No Chapter 3
>No new outfits for MGO except some "please play me, look! underboob!

Yeah fuck this game. It was fun while it lasted.

Die slow Konami

What could it mean?

I'm glad you're coming out of your shell user, anything else you would like to get off your chest?

Oh hi autism

Who would like to talk about Quiet's broken heart and how it could have been repaired if Snake had only cared.

Reminder that it ends like this one way or another, this is the canon choice.

Underboob annoyed me for different reasons.
They should have gone full naked top like in the PW artwork.
Fucking pussies.

Yes, I want to confess something. Venom and Quiet loved each other and cared for each other.
Wow, I finally got that off my chest.

Huey is for _______

I must have stepped into a parallel universe just before TPP came out.

It's the only way to I can explain the state of it to myself.

I'm autistic? Eat shit faggot. You're the one posting the same fucking 30 images in this ded game. I see joostfags are even gone.

Enjoy wondering "what if"

Nothing is going to happen with Konami or Metal Gear ever again.

Hugs

I'm still looking for a secret. A secret that will reveal the true game.

I still believe, even to my last breath I still believe.

(and kisses)

Call me a tinfoil, mate.

But I honestly believe that there was some backdoor meddling behind this.

The entirety of the Politics/De-colonisation and the ensuring power vacuum surrounding Africa at the time was utterly fucked up.

Maybe Kojimas team dug to deep into what happened in Africa during that time.

The attention that the game would have brought to said issues would have probably gotten a lot of consumers further interested into it, and hence it was shut down in the fear of exposing to me many people to it.

Or maybe Kojima just blew all the bloody budget on trying to fuck Joosten in Quiets outfit, and hence got kicked out of the business.

They didn't tweak anything. Naked Snake's model is exactly the same in GZ as it is in TPP.

Uh, it ends with either that or she leaves him in the desert against his will. I like to imagine canonically he isn't that much of a retarded edgelord.

Interesting. Venom's textures in general are more detailed i.e wrinkles as well as a thicker looking beard. Does the TMHSTW BB resemble Venom more minus the scars or GZ BB?

Venom without the scars IS just BB.

And darker skin apparently. I also thought I saw some texture differences in the ear, but I couldn't tell if that was actually a scar.

I'm pretty sure Venom and Naked have the same ear texture, except for the scar.

Fair enough, that's probably true then. I judged it by , which is probably the worst angle to actually judge ear textures.

I said, "despite what autists think."

A funny thing I noticed was that the shadow from BB's eyepatch on his Ground Zeroes model was actually just part of the texture. Stuff like that always amuses me.

You have to be an autist to not think that though.

Snake loves Paz.
Quiet loves Snake.
Snake doesn't give a shit about Quiet and Paz is just using Snake.

Bad meme.

Snake loves Kaz.
Huey loves Snake.
Snake doesn't give a shit about Huey and Kaz is just using Snake.

>she leaves him in the desert against his will
Uh, it was Snake who left Quiet in the desert.

nice headcanon

It's not.

Thinking she has a tranny face isn't autistic.

Unless that is what you meant...?
Oh well, she's okay. Not cute but okay.

Ok retard.

I'm not.

There's nothing masculine about her face.
Also, I didn't give you permission to save my picture.

It kinda is.
Some kind of neurodevelopmental disorder, at least.

>Huey will never be real
Just kill me senpai

Don't move!

I watched Captain America: Winter Soldier recently before Civil War and I realied that Kojima literally copied the entire Zero/The Patriots story from some 70s super hero comic.

The concept of Arnim Zola and HYDRA is pretty much the same, only without the "will of The Boss".

What a fucking hack.

>the mgs universe is just a mishmash of ripoffs of and homages to existing stories Kojima is a fanboy for

this...is news to you?

realized*

I didn't think it was to this extent.

I am working on a forced camera perspective mod similar to Mgs1/2 is anyone intrested in this?