/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472

>Map Pack 2 Announced
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dIc/

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc/
github.com/Soaprman/FEFTwiddler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rhajat a best

Reminder that good Fire Emblem players can get through chapters without relying on dodges or crits

Source on that art? Pretty tight.

Can anyone translate?

i don't know what convinced this guy to only vandalize the dlc link, but

fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc/
this is the right one

Rutger's 80+% crit rates say fuck you.

Awoof!!

Include the god damn Serene's Forest translation links then. I'm sick of having to actually search for the damn thing every time

What if you can dodge everything?

>You came way too much
>At this rate I'm gonna be a mom

Just close your eyes and walk away from the screen

And into bed. It's late. Good night, user.

birthday girl

>Lester
lel

I think I have an erection now

Then you've been using a unit who can't dodge everything for several chapters up to that point and that unit was probably prone to screwing you over should you get unlucky

I want to make her a mother then suckle from her teet.

I want to reclass Ryoma to Mercenary, make him play chess and celebrate Nohrian holidays, make him eat with a spoon and fork and give him food like pasta or steak to eat.

That's my girl right there. Fanning those fat tits cause she's sweaty from me plowing her.

What if his name is Ryoma?

>not already making her a mom
Canonically it happens like immediately after the S rank.
I want to slide my hand through the opening of the Onmyoji outfit and fondle her tits
Must be me from an alt universe or something

>Implying I'm spic
Oh god no. Don't even compare yourself to me subhuman.

Would you still love your waifu, if she would turn into a spider girl?

Then you're essentially using an Archer because of his 1-2 range sword with doubling ability, good might, and high accuracy; his ability to dodge or crit is basically irrelevant

>Kitsune Lair
What am I doing wrong? I've tried it twice, and both times have ended in complete and utter annihilation not even halfway through.

turtle up in the bottom right of the map fampai

Yes, but I'd also be absolutely terrified of her and run away if she tried to get near.

Thanks user, not sure why people don't use the right one when it's easy to test the link
Can't wait for this new DLC, it's going to be great, especially once Proximity Shot comes out

Give Xander, Beruka, Effie, or Benny a Beast Killer and have them solo everything west of the river, and have the entire rest of your army focus entirely on clearing the east of the river quickly

>It's the Tharjacuck samefag hour

>Corrin mistakes the brown haired mounted unit and sword using blonde unit for Frederick and Astram

Just walk away from the screen my dude.

I haven't been to /feg/ in months. Has it always been this bad with this tripfag?

I mean it's okay to like Tharja but he's been shitposting Tharja crap non-stop for a good few days while literally contributing nothing at all.

I don't believe that you've only been away for "months" and aren't familiar with Tharjafag. He's been haunting this place for much longer than that.

He's gotten worse recently because he knows the mods are shit and won't ban him. He also doesn't seem to have a life outside of /feg/ so he's here literally 24/7 to boot.

It's mostly been the past 1-2 weeks. /feg/ has been a little slow lately so Tharjafag is forcing his shit on us more since he has no taste in games or anything else, he just shitposts.

>I mean it's okay to like Tharja

Except it isn't. Fuck you. Put your trip back on.

Yeah, he's a fucking blight on this general. There was a short time where he fucked off to /v/ but he came back because they stopped giving him attention there too.

Well he hasn't been tripfagging the last time I was here

Has he always been doing the retarded ass "hurr durr I have to post my Tharja shit first in every thread!" for a while?

>Has he always been doing the retarded ass "hurr durr I have to post my Tharja shit first in every thread!" for a while?
No. He started doing it because Matoi user did it and he realized he could get attention if he did it too. Everything he does is usually copied or stolen from someone else who did it better.

To be fair, do any tripfags at all contribute anything meaningful at all especially in /feg/ where it's a proxy to shitpost about your waifu?

Recently, the past week or two. /v/ has enough #FE shills already so he doesn't need to shill there anymore, he came back to Tharja shitpost here again.

HackAnon contributes. Omni or Onmi or whoever the fuck you spell his name contributes (even though he's a namefag, not tripfag).

That's how you're SUPPOSED to trip. It's not meant to be used as a username. Also if you're trying to imply that Tharjafag being a shitposter is bait, than please kill yourself.

Boy I sure am glad the Nohr Royals swept the DLC ;_;

I think I made a mistake coming back here then. I don't want to sift through ten thousand fucking pictures of Tharja and samefagging every god damn general.

Who make the best swordmasters in Fates?

Just filter him. At this point he's only got one dedicated retard replying to him just to try and spite people. If anything I find it extremely hilarious that he actually has these long conversations with someone using him to shitpost, and thinking that someone genuinely likes him or cares what he thinks.

(you)

I would imagine Azama if you excluded Royal weapons.

Ryoma, Ryoma and Ryoma.

Oh, and Ryoma too.

>comparing a unit as based as Ryoma to "lol what's an enemy phase" the class

yes my favorite Nohr Sibling is Oboro

The worst part about this is that Tharja tripfag knows he's shitposting and can't get banned.

Where the fuck is the janitor to do his god damn job

Given how bad he's gotten lately, I wouldn't be surprised if he was a janny. Notice how Sakuraanon suddenly got banned, and now other waifufags posts are getting deleted left and right? Meanwhile the past 3 threads the spics blogging was left untouched.

This will never not make me upset
The Nohr siblings nearly had it in the bag with the poll, and Elise would've fit the theme better than Oboro
But I guess the Japs sure love Oboro for whatever reason

this is a wife

ryoma because he has a 1-2 range sword that can double

anyone else, the idea of a unit that has shaky defenses but must be adjacent to an enemy is as questionable as it has always been if you're not a masochist who's willing to reset a bunch because luck fucked you over, not because you fucked up

>All these people dislike Tharjafag
>No one does shit about it

This is why we need to make /feg/ great again

Oh and Corrin I guess

>knows he's shitposting and can't get banned.
That's why he does everything. His excuse for tripping is that people "told him to". Yet when people tell him to stop tripping, fuck off, stop first posting, stop blogging or stop being all around insufferable shitposting cunt he makes up excuses.

There's nothing we can do you edgy faggot. Your shitty "DOES UR WAIFU LAY EGGS" garbage just gives him attention. Piss off

Also we know how much he hates Camilla for taking popularity from his shitty waifu, and we're seeing things like anti-Camilla shitposting slide constantly, and Camilla cuck meme shit somehow keeps winning those roll posts.

As much as I love the Nohr cast, let Hoshido have one winner at least. They got completely destroyed in the popularity polls.

Come to think of it, what ever happened to Oborofag and Translator user?

I actually want something translated but if they're banned I don't know where else to go

Finally getting around to playing through revelations. Who are the best candidates for the DLC classes?

Oborofag is dead, hopefully. He was just as bad as Tharjafag when he wasn't translating. TranslatingAnon usually only popped up when new shit released in JPN. I doubt he'll return since everything's pretty much done.

Myrmidons have never been a bad class in pretty much any of the games due to almost always getting really strong reps though.

They've only ever been bad in Awakening but that's because Awakening was stat padding the game.

Well, I guess I'll use the legendary Google Translate then.

Witch for Sakura and Elise, Dark Flier for Leo. The rest are fine I'm their own classes. Honkers is a god-tier Spear Fighter but Fliers are really useful in Revelations.

Oborofag probably got banned by Tharjafag which is ironic. They both shitposted but at least Oborofag translated stuff when asked to.

Translating user rarely comes here. So long story short, you're fucked.

>Can't decide between Elise, Sakura and Midoriko
HELP

Thanks, sidekick. So no ballistician then?

Are there any good Cavs that aren't Xander?

My Silas, Sophie and Seigbert seem so much weaker than Xander, even if he doesn't use Seigfried

Honestly, I can't even blame their badness on the Awakening style. They had nothing to set them apart from other classes aside from a couple good skills. Weapon locked classes didn't have stat boosts like extra crit, they only had weapons other classes couldn't use, and for the most part they were rare aside from Dark magic.

No, it's a bad class with bad caps and skills that only apply if you're in that class
Plus, only 4 MOV

>Wanting to fuck children

so you're a masochist who's willing to reset thanks to luck fucking you up then

look, there's two ways to play with myrms: strategize assuming nothing is going to go your way, in which case they're typically completely terrible, or strategize with probability taken into account, when you could have just as well (save for turn expenditure, which may or may not mean anything to you, but certainly not for me) used units that didn't need to rely on luck and therefore causing yourself to reset a lot of chapters when you really didn't need to

Silas is good in all three routes, Peri is decent in Conquest but terrible in Revelation.

But Xander is generally in a league of his own.

should I let Odin pump Elise full of sperm?

I've had them all end up better than or at least on par with Xander statswise

That sword is just so busted though

I haven't had a chance to use one yet, so I'm not sure on that. Tankumi sounds amusing though, I will try it sometime.

Sakura sort of doesn't fit in much with Elise and Midoriko. It's like she's at some weird borderline.

Sakura craves the nii-sama the most.

Yes, best Ophelia both hair and performance wise.

>using Odin
no

So I reclassed Oboro as a Kinshi Rider for shits and giggles.

Don't do it. Turtles were not meant to fly.

Kinshi weren't meant to be used.

Yeah. I think I'll stick to making Kana a spear master with her mother. I know that pair can soak up damage like a sponge.

Witch Oboro is the best.

>testing out that Fates save file editor
>able to change my Corrins hair color and class
>get a little disappointed that the color change didn't work on Azura or Felicia
>using cheats to go through chapters really fast and get supports up really fast
>marry Hayato to Azura to get Rhajat
>she looks like this
Nice

What is that monstrosity??

Odin/Owain = The best

a qt wife. I also tried going completely white but it's not as bright as fan art would have you believe. Fun thing about this is I can obviously give any kid any ridiculous hair color but I can also give them their canon hair colors as well. Or I can just spend the whole time focusing on Rhajat like I usually do.

Pls fuck off

how?

I'm curious, does Birthright send more reinforcements on Lunatic than Hard? Because this is unbearable. They never stop with the reinforcements. At least they don't attack as soon as they appear but I'm sick of these fuckers.

Does the game explain Rhajat's Excistense?
I mean Odin(Owain), Selena(Severa ), Laslow(Inigò) come from ylisse because anakos asked them to help him

github.com/Soaprman/FEFTwiddler
That's used to edit the save files
And you have to use JKSaveManager first in order to actually export an editable save file. It's really simple.
Reincarnations/fan-service

>cheating
Is it like even possible for you to do a regular run dude? lol. You're really awful.

>shilling your shitty waifu again
>so shit at the game you had to cheat
Is it possible for you to make a quality post?

>Reinartion/FanService
Lame Excuse.
They could have gave her a story