Tree of Savior General /tosg/

Padding your lists edition

Previous Thread: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding. The game is out everywhere!
>Can I play the game now?
International servers are now open for Early Access if you have a Founders Pack, and open for F2P users mid-May. You can also play on the Korean Servers now if you have a verified Nexon Korea account, which requires a Korean Mobile Phone number.

>Early Access Info:
Server Schedule: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/founders-server-exclusive-access-now-purchasable-on-steam/151534
Early Access FAQ #1: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/frequently-asked-questions-regarding-the-latest-announcement/145895
Early Access FAQ #2: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/updated-faq-on-the-latest-announcement/153003

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers (EA only, F2P mid May - Founder packs 50% sale)
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS - Klaipeda, Fedimian

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Squire#block
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41177755.1a213a435561.122c35415a6a75.112a3143556a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that Telsiai is relevant.

Someone needs to edit the guild info list, to inform of NiceBoat's transfer, Capyba's new guild, and CuteNotLewd's creation.

Which stage are you guys currently going through?

reminder that SEAmonkeys need to be gassed

inb4
>Ethan didn do nothin!

is Transpose a good skill? Thaumaturge seems like a nice c1 class to have

Just saw an archer./fletcher with two sisel bracers, a manamana, a catacomb crossbow and a max petamion at level 207. Either this guy is extremely lucky, extremely wealthy, or duping is still happening

Every channel but 1 white in Klaipeda

Confirmed for dead

or it's a twinked out alt

it doesn't heal for the amount gained, it just increases max hp and other con stuff.
I'm a c1 thau and I never use it.

I was priest once but really fuck this constant re-buffing. Give me meme druid2 build please that can do deeps and healslut all the way around.
I'm currently torn between cleric3 and krivis3. What's better?
No PD, because buy my dispellers silly goy.

what class is the closest to l2 sh? i just want to stay in one place throwing the same nuke every few seconds dealing sik damages

sapper wugushi

I'm itching to get a second value pack.
What would that be? Denial?

I was thinking you should just go full con, not full int with thau

Biggest disgusts

>1. No end game.

ET and that's it. Maps at 240 and 250 are so difficult you can't even go and hunt for recipies, ingredients or loot. Even RO didn't have this. Every monster is like a boss itself. Some classes just can't kill them without bonfire sitting after each fight (looking at every Sword build out there).

>2. The grind game.

The end game grind is terrible too. Truffes > Evac > Storage > Abbey. Four grind areas. The thing is if you can't get a permanent group going you might be left behind with no chances of getting a fucking stuck for a week. People who grind all of these areas in succession will be stuck at 280 with nothing to do, so you either grind or don't and lose either way.

>3. Class balance.

Swords suck, we know it. IMC is terrible at design. If you aren't a Hoplite variant who gets FREE 150 critical rating from Finestra (170 with a weapon, 180 with Divine Might) you will stop seeing yellow criticals without investing 100 to 150 into DEX which cripples your STR. Archers have it easier by far with range and CC but even they get raped by monsters who dash instantly onto your ass or are ranged themselves and 3 shot you. Clerics literally can't outheal the damage these mobs do. Wizards remain the only true Kirito class in TOS.

>4. Itemization.

There are major fucking holes everywhere, where there is no gear. Not to mention some gear like from the 240 dungeon isn not even craftable yet. People are literally hunting for 1% item drops JUST TO BE ABLE TO MAYBE KILL 1 MONSTER SOLO PER MINUTE and it just is sad. The fact that in Mausoleum you can get gloves / chest / boots that have GOOD STATS and then you have to use those till level 240 just proves how badly IMC staff doesn't know how to make items. You scrape for an item with +10 DEX or +30 magic attack, only to realize the increase is SO LITTLE it didn't even matter.

>5. Server / Client issues.

You know what these are.

>3 likes

that's either a whale which I doubt

or a cheater

I got Job Level 4 today. Only one more JLvl until we can get the guild hall.

The next Guild Level is 253 Talts away.

We are currently 29/30, and soon will be 29/31. I've decided that guild slots will be filled using a queue list.

If you'd like to join Futureproof, message me in-game. I'll collect your information and invite whoever fits the guild's immediate needs.

The current open slot will be filled in 24 hours. That'll be enough time for most people to learn about the queue and find me.

You seem to be blogging on the wrong website.

Official /tosg/ list of classes who are most likely to quit the game in the coming month and only play a few weeks after P2W launches with still no real patches.

>Swordies
Because underpowered, underutilized, poorly designed and perform badly due to IMC incompetence. Complete garbage of a class. Tree of Magic proves to not be a meme. Trash. Just utterly shit class all around.
>Longest lasting class: Dragoon players

>Clerics
Because all DPS variants are poorly designed, underpowered, underutilized and perform badly. Your only role is to heal and as such only the most attention seeking whores stay and beta faggots.
>Longest lasting class: Plague Doctor players

>Archers
Because despite all that DPS they cannot solo past 240 either without having +15 weapons. They quit because no one to heal them and not needed in grind parties. Their solo revolves around 200x SP potion spamming or kiting endlessly.
>Longest lasting class: Musketeer, Cannoneer, players
>Bonus: Rogue exploiters last longest due to being able to I.W.I.N.

>Wizards
Because Sorcerers are weak, support roles require parties and overall a boring class. Best damage, best AoE, best everything. They quit because everyone else has already left. Their players only rolled mage for convenience, not because they had any love for magic.
>Longest lasting class: Warlock players

Reposting here

Will you be taking requests tomorrow as well? I'll be in-game in ~1h, so might not make it in time today.

was thinking wizard but thanks anyway, senpai

I don't know, maybe enjoying the game and not getting baited by doomposters?

That said while I'm enjoying it for now I recognize the game doesn't really have much long term potential as it is unless IMC fixes some huge issues soon.

Nice blog, upvoted and subscribed

Cleric2/Kivris/3/Druid2 is quite viable.

know

Don't listen to this.

Druid 2 is terrible and I've seen 3 people quit this game for picking it.

Why is that?

he's right though.

Forgot to mention, I am logging out for now. Finished most of my dungeon runs and missions. I'll try and be back later today.

Any Silute bros here?

How is the server working? Good Ping? Who's the adventure journal rank 1 and how many points does he have?

This bot ban list thing is a bunch of fake drama. If you're generating a list of banned accounts from a database there's a ton of ways this could have happened. For example:

Let's say they're lazy and they just generate a list of all accounts that have been banned for the past 24 hours. Imagine if for yesterday's list they generated the list at 2PM, and for today's list they generated it at 1PM. That would give them an overlap of 1 hour and any bots banned within that 1 hour would appear on both lists. That would explain why only ~10 accounts appeared twice.

They were probably just lazy with the lists because they thought nobody would actually go over them and they just wanted to show that they're actually doing something to stop bots. If they actually wanted to pad/fake the lists the entire list would be fake or they could have literally just made up account names.

>comfy says they'll eradicate all pinoys
>attacks thais instead
>now they're shitting up the thread
Well there goes my vague admiration for them.

Alright, I'll try to catch you then.

for the ranger/rogue build how should I level it rank wise? go ranger 3 then rogue or get feint asap?

I do enjoy the game, but I also get frustrated by it quite often. I think I'm just addicted at this point.
All I can do is hope for them to fix shit, but throwing shekels will only make it worse, I guess.

If anyone cares on Fedimian for a /tosg/ guild i might become a templar in 10 minutes or less
And this time is for real

Can you people at least make one for each starter?
And no, the swordie one is pure shitpost.

Fuck off flipcuck.

Sure you will. You said 1 min yesterday

Bargaining problably

I found some guilds in the forests I'll post their locations if a guild is actually interested in attacking them.

>/tosg/ says barrage rapes bosses
>abomination casts some defensive selfbuff
>barrage it and instantly kill myself from the damage reflect

thanks misinfo agents

Is there any way of making the steam overlay work

>All those erect guild towers in one spot

g-gay

woooooooowww

WHAT'S WRONG WITH DRUID2?
Druids have the cutest master btw senpai.

you were the boss

They were touching at some point, too.

What made you say I attack Thai guilds?

Found a peenoise guild! They are called NightRaven. I think they are pinoy cause they speak pinoy language.

Isn't it default to work?
Are you launching it from steam or somewhere else?

wonder what this would be like with an aias and korean bloodbath change

Get back to work, Ethan.

ACTUAL work.

Kill them before they lay eggs!

Finally a game where everyone is so busy hating pinoys and brs that they forgot about your comrads.

I think you meant sea monkey language???

what level swap is that? does the radius increase when you level it up or it's just when they're within the circle still

reminder that le reddit addons man literally pulled the code for block calculations and it says if block rate > 1 set block rate = 1.

and if 2?

It just doesn't show up for me

Why would you even consider this? I thought you guys were on a crusade against Pinoys. You want to turn the whole server against you? Don't be bullies.

Rooskees are cool as long as the game is not CS:GO

swap level 4.

the radius does not increase at all (ive had to to levle 9 before)

swap level 1 is mandatory for kino, 3 is about as much use as you will commonly be able to get unless you are using it in conjunction with something specific like into a linkers hangman stack, i have 4 because i had a point left over, and you never know

Good to know, ill get a magewall maybe :^)

and magic missile is still strong enough to kill a group of normal non high hitpoint mobs spread around in its two cases, even with out quickcast activated

>Capyba oneechan is 224

you know why the german lost the war? because they are fighting 2 fronts.

>if the number is greater than 1, set the number to 1

>BUT WHAT ABOUT 2?????

What are the requirements? I literally started playing yesterday

>itsjustaprankbro.jpg

In all seriousness, these are the guilds we're at war with at the moment. Apparently the pinoys went around saying Comfy is a white supremacist guild wanting to eradicate all Asians so the Thais are getting edgy.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

3% exp away from rank7, cards rused me so i have to mission
Just remember to donate talt for upgrade the tower whenever you can

Your impressive retardation aside, here:

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Squire#block

>Comfy is a white supremacist guild

How is this even possible in SEA? The only "white" nations there that I can think of are ausfags and kiwis.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41177755.1a213a435561.122c35415a6a75.112a3143556a
Is this a good build?

ausfag and kiwis are not SEA

Ranger3 Rogue3

Ausfags and kiwis are playing on the SEA server.

Veeky Forums guild = Veeky Forums = American = white = KKK

I was just pretending to be retarded but thanks for the link

How is IMC not noticing all these coding problems like brock rate and the fixed spawn timer? Why the fuck don't they do anything or even say anything about it?

Ranger 3 Rogue 3 is the only good rogue build, QS is useless, take the levels of ranger as soon as you can so you can AoE with spiral

>who would show up on 50 vs 50 man PvP raids and ONE SHOT 10 guys at once while having 5 healers on them.

That sounds fucking awesome. I wish games could become like that without P2W.

Silver buyer. Also cata shooter is shit.

Servers

>USA, Klaipeda, Dead
>USA, Orsha, Dead
>EU, Fedimian, Comfy
>SEA, Telsai, FUCKING FILLED
>SA, Whoca, HUEHUEHUEHUE

This game

>dead

What if I already donated my talts to a different guild? they happened to be a bunch of total asses Well whatever, i'll wait and see if you get any members.

>without P2W
Without yes. But it was with. It was terrible. No one would have fun. We had entire factions hate this one guy so much and the blatant pay to win literally made people quit in hordes. Who the fuck wants to play a game where a whale can faceroll and kill you in 2 hits before you can do anything despite both of you having same hours put in OR you having MORE hours put into the game but you simply cannot compete?

The game was pure torture.

9PM, local time.

I find it pretty amusing just how upset they're all getting about this, they even have trouble formulating proper sentences and just spew profanities.

>pwi
>destroytokyo perdition

>Comfy literally destroying nothing but dead guild towers
How about you guys actually go against guilds that have people

Are pinoys the new BRs?

get fucked kid

>lv 75 ranger reroll
>has 1600 HP in headgears and an arde dagger already

Literally a god among mere mortals.

>it's a new day
>haven't launched the client
>start to think about class balance issues
>start to think about nothing to do but 0/3 runs
>start to think about not fun anymore to play
>start to think about server dead soon
>start to think about free to play not fixing anything
>start to think about how much money I've wasted on this game
>start to think about how many hours I've wasted on this game
>start to think about no class reset or stat reset
>start to think about rerolling and the pain that comes with it
>start to think about friends last online 12 days ago
>start to think about how pay to win the game is with % attributes and 5m gears
>start to think about how pay to win world boss hunting is
>start to think about how this game is nothing like RO or comfy at all
>start to think about how IMC will likely not fix the game ever
>stop thinking and look outside the window, it's summer and sunny
>start to think about quitting

>ranger
>reroll

no. they had always been asian BRs

>dead guild towers

How about you try to get into one of them guilds on your server and experience guild war first before you comment on it, ay?