/fog/ - Fallout General

Motherfucking BEANS Edition

>CK when?
Now
[YouTube] Fallout 4 - Mods and the Creation Kit

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA
>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/dfRatvDc

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>/aco/ Thread (Buffscale stay here)
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread: >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UGkNmoe8pLM
youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
youtube.com/watch?v=N_ZgyNoHtjw
youtube.com/watch?v=qM8hcznoEKw
youtube.com/watch?v=_6tFcYKaBdc
youtube.com/watch?v=49FWp7WLYKw
youtube.com/watch?v=2X_2IdybTV0
youtube.com/watch?v=Dy4HA3vUv2c
youtube.com/watch?v=IekhzZbnHG0
youtube.com/watch?v=B0wSCFBJcSs
youtu.be/B0wSCFBJcSs
youtube.com/watch?v=n603wAouaZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pipboy replacement when?

first for fuck waifus

>[YouTube] Fallout 4 - Mods and the Creation Kit
This general gets worse and worse with each new iteration

Also, it's early and mods will delete.

Post your character/waifu and their themesong.

youtube.com/watch?v=UGkNmoe8pLM

First for PR Leak being more and more legit as time goes on

youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo

Nothing he said was legit and nothing since then has been corroborated by Bethesda.

Stop shilling your horrible PR leak.

>spouse comes back in some way
>before they're avalible to you, you get the same menu for them that you did when you left the vault
>they start at level 1
>can talk to spouse to either have them follow you around
>new option on the status screen of your pipboy that lets you switch to them on the fly
>tell spouse to stay somewhere, run in with your character, then switch out to snipe using your spouse while your main character takes aggro of everything

I won't consider anything legit until a trailer comes.

is there a reason why my new survival playthrough has gone to shit with insanely differing stats in damage delivered versus taken

I just had to mag dump an entire 24 round 10mm into a fucking trigger man to kill him while 3 shots kills me from full health. they're also 3 levels under me

I have no idea what the fuck is going on

Because it makes it hard.

my first survival playthrough was nothing like this, the damage was far more balanced between the two.

I honestly can't see Nate endangering his wife after her being gone so long, if she somehow comes back. That sounds neat, though.

Turn Nora into Quiet from MGS5, but also take control of her, as well.

Asking this just because I know Bethesda's definition of "difficulty": If I haven't played in a long while and wanted to try out this renewed Survival difficulty for the first time, should I put lots of points into endurance?
Or should I not bother with that difficulty at all

yes but don't pick cannibalism whatever you do

nah
you will get killed in 2-3 shots anyway

what's wrong with cannibalism? I've never chosen it because it's so far down the tree

Why? It's free food. Food is important in survival, right?

Why is cannibalism bad on survival? Do you get sick easily from eating raw human flesh without cooking it?

No, you get a debuff when you go too long without human meat.

>All Ghillied Up with Nora

Far Harbor trailer today

You get a "dark hungering" debuff that fucks you up massively unless you feast on human flesh VERY often

no problem, raider are around every second corner

I know what I'm not picking then.

no

>caring about Far Harbor's trailer when
>DAWN OF WAR III BABBY!
youtube.com/watch?v=N_ZgyNoHtjw

Get hyped!

>space marines dying like Guardsmen

How can I transfer my PC's face from one save to another?

I think FaceRipper is still broken

The only good Synth, is a dead Synth.

youtube.com/watch?v=qM8hcznoEKw

>nothing since then has been corroborated by Bethesda
Are you seriously implying that Bethesda would confirm leaked features

Seriously

I'm from Diamond City and I say kill them all!

>tfw no last stand mission in my F4

Stop
Shilling
Your
Garbage
"Leak"

>Warhammer 40k RTS with TITANS

My interest is piqued

I didn't like DoW 2 as much as DoW 1, I might actually get into 40k games again with this. I also thought Eternal Crusade looked kinda meh. Did that one L4D type game with Tyranids come out yet? Forgot what it was called.

far harbor?

more like fart harder!

hahaha

>implying it wouldn't just turn into a shitty tower defense MOBA with infinitely respawning Gen 1 and Gen 2 synths.
In theory it'd be great, and would be a great way to actually encourage the use of traps and the like. But it'd just boil down to a tower defense MOBA that's exactly like every other tower defense MOBA out there.

far harbor when?
a
r

h
a
r
b
o
r

w
h
e
n
?

These aren't titans, buff, those are knights and wraithknights

Also the graphism look more shit than DoW2's for some reason

>Space Marines, Eldar and Ork
>No Chaos, Imperial Guard, Necron, Tau, Tyranid, Dark Eldar

Those will come later. Just like in DoW 1. You get the base three then the others get added on in expansions.

I would design it that the last stand enemy would depend on the faction you sided with. Gunners for the MM, Super Mutants for the BoS, and Synths for the RR.

It would be a post-game mission that occurs at your "best" settlement, and for some reason let's say you have a day to prepare.

>faction spies alert you of high enemy presence
>faction-based enemy notices your power over the CW and decide to challange you
>you have 24hrs to build up your defense
>the attack lasts a full day in alternating waves with various levels of mobs

I would play the shit out of that.

I googled it. Holy SHIT this game looks dated.

But...they claim that the old DoW 1 gameplay is returning as well. Can't...fight the nostalgia! I'm probably buying this shit day one.

solamente tres horas mas

Three hours, we'll know more then.

>I was young once
>Brazen and hungry like the wolf
>Had a beautiful wife
>Enlisted in the most glorious army on the planet
>Answer the call of duty and get shipped to a frozen battlefield
>Tested by both the elements and the enemy
>Never yield
>Killing comes easy with so much to fight for
>Come back home
>Wife has given birth
>I'm different man, but I do my best
>Never yield
>The government I fought for wants to pin metals on my chest
>Before I get the honor, our desperate enemy destroys it all
>My wife is killed in front of me
>My son is taken
>My backyard is a battlefield
>Killing comes easy when there's so much at stake
>Never yield
>Find my son
>He's not my son anymore
>He's done terrible things for a foolish ideal
>Realize he's exactly like me
>Kill him
>It was as easy as every other time
>Never yield
>Wander as a phantom of the old world, sent to haunt the wastes

youtube.com/watch?v=_6tFcYKaBdc

That literally looks like shit. How are these graphics acceptable in 2016?

>not chosing minutemen

I'm a soldier, not an errand boy.

You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

You tell me

Clever reference, but laughable coming from "the general"

>in three hours meme
Fuck you.

It's too cartoony, it looks like they went for a dota2 look this time. Doesn't fit wh40k at all

Is that supposed to convince me of anything, faggot? Still looks like shit. This same level of graphics was in Darksiders.

^
Looks like a cartoon now.
How can the trailer be so grimdark and the actual product look like WoW.

youtube.com/watch?v=49FWp7WLYKw
I'm ready

I don't know what you guys are on about, these are some top tier graphics, the only possible problem I see here is the terrain

>It's too cartoony
You mean it looks too new

was meant for

nora
o
r
a

>too new
The stylistic direction they have taken is too vibrant for the setting. Too saturated and soft, warm and inviting as opposed to the grimdark appeal it should have.

Older games had limitations - now, not so much, so they've just become lazy and fucked it up like Blizzard did with Diablo 3.

This is in the wrong general, though, so it's very off topic.

youtube.com/watch?v=2X_2IdybTV0

The terrain kinda looks cartoony to me. Also it looks like there's less model quality than in DoW 2.

If the game is fun I don't give a fuck either way. I hope we see all the major factions in. I'd like to see Witch Hunters and Grey Knights.

And if Chaos Daemons come back I WANT TO BE ABLE TO CHOOSE WHICH CHAOS GOD MY DUDES CAN FOLLOW. Getting tired of it ALWAYS BEING KHORNE. I want to see Keepers of Secretses, Great Unclean ones, Lords of Change...and of course the traditional Bloodthirster, but I dont want the Bloodthirster to be their only damn monster unit.

TELL ME ABOUT NORA! WHY IS SHE SO PERFECT?
LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED GAMEDEV

Fallout 4 has become such a pain to mod lately.

>have to re-toggle all mods in NMM before exiting or else everything is disabled
>F4 has to start twice after this, because it crashes the first time every time

>Kansas' Wayward Son

Seems oddly appropriate considering the premise of the SS. Also, ad victoriam, brother.

>I want to see Keepers of Secretses
You would want the giant titted furry monster in the game.

What games are you playing while you wait for Far Harbor, /fog/?

Hello /fog/
I've got a question, I haven't been following F4 news for a while.
When will the mods for PS4 be available?

the game of life

youtube.com/watch?v=Dy4HA3vUv2c

We classic rock now

At some point.
Xbox is may(be), ps4 after that.

CK and Hyper Light Drifter.

I guess Slaanesh monsters would drive the rating up if they modeled in all the bare tits

Fallout 4

Soon™
After the GECK leaves beta, most likely. Have to make sure you kids can't jailbreak your consoles.

NIOH Alpha
>essentially dark souls: weeb adition

Dark souls 3

>made a post about wanting a hug from a robobrain's noodle arms
>someone thought a kid mechanic with a robobrain friend would be cute
>someone else actually drew it
The noodle always wins

final fantasy XIV

>the noodle always wins
Robobrains are my fetish. Thank god for Automatron so I can make an Assaultron body with a Robobrain head and arms.

youtube.com/watch?v=IekhzZbnHG0

Might go back and replay the Mass Effect trilogy if I can stomach through 1

Dungeon Defenders 2

Scrolling down the list of new releases of the last couple years made me realize something. I don't actually like vidya. I like some genres(single player sandbox games, story focused RPGs and occasionally something like xcom or the old splinter cell titles) but everything else is just so terribly uninteresting. Then Bethesda announced FO4 and i was really happy. I thought this would be the game i could spend a thousand hours with only to realize a week after release that they fucked it all up. It felt like they had a list of everything i like about RPGs, sat around in a boardroom and decided to do the exact opposite.

At least the next Deus Ex looks promising, right? Oh, when's that coming out? END OF FUCKING AUGUST.

rainbow six siege, some weeb games I got off the sale, fucking around with settlments and robutts

So I just got through the Far Harbor beta. The map they added kinda felt really barren, not like vanilla FO4, I would say even worse than NV's desert. You'll also end up making most of it inaccesssible by completing the MQ that comes with it

The few quests they added are pretty much hit & miss, ranging from anything like "bring me 10 typewriters" to well written quests (even one involving a fun little minigame, which was a nice change of theme for once). However, I had to reload a save from before starting the expansion twice, because two quest just softlocked. Hope they will fix that

The weapons they added are rather meh, just what you would expect from an expansion like this. The design of the enemies however was quite neat, though I am not quite sure if some of them really fit the fallout lore. Oh btw, you will shit bricks when you see one of the new companions they added.

all in all I would give it a Point Lookout/10, it feels empty, a bit unfinished and doesn't have as much content as I expected

meh

I replayed the ME trilogy just before I traded in my X360 for a One. I'd go for it if I were you. Once you get used to the mechanics of each game it's totally worth it

Replaying trilogies might become a thing I do regularly. Halo 1 has made me realise how much I miss the series (well, Bungie's series)

Buy the master chief collection and just play 1-3.
Get odst if you want to play that one as well.

>a Point Lookout/10
Good to hear

Exactly how many bombs fell in Boston?

>Glowing Sea = 1 nuke
>Something Crater = 1 nuke

But I just walked east from Mass Pike Tunnel East and found another massive crater filled with radiation. I've never come across this before so I'm genuinly curious.

>stomach through 1

What. ME1 was the best in the series, 2 was nearly as good, and three was meh but playable until the last half hour where it went into retard overdrive.

>Imgur filename

a lot of nukes, like everywhere else. Typical fallout nukes are MUCH smaller than our nukes, the glowing sea nuke was unusually fuckhuge

TRAILER NOW
youtube.com/watch?v=B0wSCFBJcSs

youtu.be/B0wSCFBJcSs

youtube.com/watch?v=n603wAouaZU

I just grabbed it from there because I already had already deleted it from my HDD

that better?

WAIT BUT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO DROP IN THREE HOURS!

>angler fish
Nope, skipping the whole dlc.