Next Tournament: May 20th, NA

>Veeky Forums League Poll
docs.google.com/forms/d/1waNc94C3FCm9cZ10C0MQBXAOEbWphGtC1NirLKrRCIU/viewform

>Battletag list:
sites.google.com/site/hsgresources1/battletags/

Old Thread:

Delete that awful image faggot

First for the game is worse than ever

This is the OP we deserve for not starting a thread before page 10.

>Try Renounce warlock
>Lose 7 games in a row
Why ddi they make this card

Spotted the newfriend
Page 10 used to be the norm

So /hsg/, favourite Legendaries?
>Voice lines
>Jingle
>Animation
>Effect
I'll ask again for fun. Noticed nobody said Rhonin, I liked his jingle, animation (when those cucks finally added it) and his line. Of course, CITIZENS OF DALARAN would've been better.
Also, Kael'Thas with Silvermoon jingle and his entry line is TEMPEST KEEP when?

Paladin is garbage and if you think it's good then you are also garbage

HOW THE FUCK DID SAVJZ TRIGGER RENO'S EFFECT WITH DUPLICATES IN HIS HAND AND DECK

HOWWWWWWW

Quality repost you worthless cuck

>Brawl down for another 5 hours

Only reason I play this shite game senpai

>OC OP
for fuck sake

Somebody save us from the fat 5 health jew.

Punished KaelThas who says the Don't look so smug monologue

>this mad
Pfffahahah.

Renouncelock is good. You just suck.

>cuck
fuck off

Zoo is a control deck

>5 hours
you mean 40 min?

And OP is not a faggot, i guess ?

>purchase fedora
>play Warrior
>Tank Up
>end turn

Help me tune this meta breaker deck. Currently rank 7 but I can't seem to win vs shamans. The deck eats control decks.

I was thinking off putting Grom out and putting Acolyte of pain in. I don't know what to change for 2x inner rages.

I tried making a renounce deck around a zoo opening with c'thun, then renouncing the early zoo cards when useless... didn't work that well.

>I post something in last thread that gets discussion
>I post it again hoping for the same result
I'm not following you.

Yeah, i suck because the game gives me shit cards

>he doesn't know about unique duplicates

Just lost to a mage Who got a full heal of yogg and put me at 1, fuck that card

Duh
That's why it's called Zoo
You stick the enemy in a cage to keep them under control while you wreck havoc on their natural habitat (the board)

Don't you have a bull to prep buddy?

I want to play rogue in standard. Recommend me some non-C'thun dick please.

>playing EU

>yfw it's banana brawl

>poorfags

keep your bestiality fetish to yourself

>Play vs Midrange Shaman
>Turn 6 he plays 2 Mana Nerubian Prophet and Master of Evolution gets Antonidas.
>Have no Aoe.
>Turn 7 evolves his whole board after attacking gets Ragnagros.
>Still no Aoe but remove Rag.
>Turn 8 he Master Of Evolutions a Ancient Shieldbearer into Al'Akir and fireballs my face for lethal.

That's incredible

Deathrattle

>druid draws perfect ramp into fucking yshaarj by turn 5
>didnt even draw my removal yet

>Discussion

So everyone posting meme tier battlecries?

Yeah, quality thought provoking discussion right there. It's good once in a while, not every fucking thread.

My winrate is 29% today
Thanks game.
fuck shamans

get rekt shitter

Why? Control Paladin has been discovered to be best control deck. It outheals all control decks, equality/wild pyro is broken and allows you to preserve your death rattles for N'Zoth and board clear everything in the game, your Truesilver Champion allows you to kill almost everything, you can turn something to 1 damage and no silence exists to help anymore in the real world viewpoint, it beats control, patron, midrange, not sure about aggro but whatever.

Zoo

>two threads = every fucking thread
At least it's not complaining, which is all you seem to be doing.

Reno Nzoth rogue is pretty fun
Miracle if you want to win

>Brann wont double forbidden ancient
NOOOOOOOOO

What's the most /fun/ deck I can play right now? Class doesnt matter, wins don't either.

G-guys, can I make it?!

>beaten by any Priest deck
>beaten by Watcher Druid
>beaten by Combolock
>beaten by Fatigue Warrior
g a r b a g e

C'thun warrior with double shieldbearer

got 60 armor once

>Brann works with battlecries
>"i don't get it, Brann didn't worked with a non-battlecry minion ?"

No. No one believes in you.

>malkorok in arena

MADMAN

i have fun with my vek'lor n'zoth rogue. there are times when i just run out of juice, though. i guess i should replace cucksters with looporters, since i mostly get garbage from them

Nigga go read the card.
I know why it doesn't work though it makes sense you have no more mana

>warrior
no
jk yes i believe in u buddy

Please stop telling shitters to play Miracle. Rogue has already become a meme class this expansion we don't need any more streamercucks polluting the already small pool of existing Rogue players.

Thanks,
A long time Rogue player

fucking kek

>randomonium

The True Horde cannot be stopped.

What's a good Paladin deck to counter the darkness lads?

Yesterday I had the game in the bag, but then the opponent's Yogg gave itself Charge then Power Overwhelming for exact lethal. I was a little upset about it.

Ancient one rogue

What's his youtube channel again?

But that isn't fun to your opponent isn't it?

>Zoo and aggro shaman are top tier still

Standard will sure change everything and make the meta slow down for control decks guy :>)

i rate: 1-3

will it be yet another RNG cancerfest?

okay its all zoo and aggroshaman this morning, what decks fucks them hard. any class

N'Zoth Control and normal Divine Shield or the Murloc variant. There are a lot of versions of all the decks, so I don't know which ones are doing better right now. There is also Dragon Pally, but the large amount of big cards can bite you in the ass on draws and mulligan, but when you curve out it's ridiculous.

I did it, guys!

They gave me Varian to choose with Malkorok.

Malkorok gave me Ogremaul, twice

Fortunately no Cursed Blade

Two golden rares, 260 gold, cheapstake

I BELIEVE IN YOU

>Still can't have the audio sample of a card in your Collection
Blizz pls

Nice user

Savjz said Renounce lock is shit

Savjz is 100x better than you, so you're wrong and a retard

Poorfag here

Is it worth to dischant rend blackhand and majorhomo in order to craft leeroy jenkins for my cancer zoolock deck?

>Still don't know what a dream card is unless it's played against you
>No previews in collection when viewing ysera
Blizz pls

Well done

>Twitch celebrity said so
ok kid

dude you can succesfully meme with renounce at around rank 5 too, maybe you don't know how to play the deck?

>Muh favourite streamer said!

You've got a strong independent mind there user.

This "twitch celebrity" just happens to be the best HS player in the world

t: otherfag

>It's a camel hunter is a Tier 1 deck because it was played at rank 1 legend post

>best HS player in the world
and that means nothing. Best MtG player maybe, but HS? top kek

Ive had good luck with cthun druid with an extra healing touch, ironbark protector and two acolytes

tell me your game plan and I can tell you what you do wrong

Rend is fine, domo is shit but fun. Up to you in the end. Personally I wouldn't, leeroy isn't worth that much.

Yea sure

If you not going to use those do it. Best addition to my Zoo deck ever.

t. butthurt noname virgin retard

God this meta is so shit without Healbot

you're just proving more and more how underage you are. please stop

>Harrison doomhammer
>he pulls out another one next turn

>This bootyblasted because of Muh e-celeb.

This fucking card absolutely ruined my day of gaming. not only is this shit broken but completely fucking wrong. This card forces you to play aggro but paladin also has equality/consecration combo to remove all the minions you have and the next turn, since they removed/nerfed charge, heal up to 14....

now the point? paladin has an ungodly amount of heal, powerful class minions and pretty good control. I'm not salty about it, that's just how the class is designed and I particularly find the class boring as fuck to play. but with that said, why in the fuck does the priest class exist?

Paladin has better minions, heal and useful control. Priest has Northshire, auchenai, holy nova, valen's prophet for good class cards. EVERYTHING else is useless or completely situational. it's three decks types are utter trash.

Dragon: this deck is more boring than a c'thun deck and is the definition of curve the game. this deck damn near loses on it's own if it misses a drop and is super predictable.

Control: " I got all this under control" [play 4 attack minion] "I guess i need to use 2-3 control spells to handle it". This deck has a problem with azure drake, probably the most used card in the game. this deck is not good and has worse healing then paladin and this is supposed to be it's gimmick. Late game consist of either Monkey, Ragnaros or some other slow ass finisher that won't matter since if you are playing it, you have already won. and even worse, the game becomes a fatigue game because priest has no win condition.

C'thun: another boring deck. this one is better than dragon only because it actually plays minions and you can directly interact with the board and your opponent but again, it is another "if I play this card I've already won" late game deck.

again, why does priest exist? why not just remove it, grant dust for all the removed cards and introduce a new class entirely?

IT'S TIME
POST EM

Good face hunter list anywhere? Need 2 quick wins for a quest.

Who even is this "Savjz" guy??
If he was good he would be popular, I guess he's just like all those other amatuer heroes.
He'll never be as great as a real player like Reynad or Forsen.