Cosmetic items: dota2lounge.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

dotabuff.com/matches/1869884763
strawpoll.me/10127131
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nth for Traxex is the best waifu

nth for crushing defeat

QUAD STARFALL

Well I'm sure there are people I don't hold a candle to when it comes to my daily routine. But fuck it, here goes. I wake up, usually hungover, and roll over to my computer and wipe the crust out of my eyes as I stare at the blinding glow of my screen. I play something like CS:GO or DOTA2 for a minute or two, something that's fast-paced enough to wake me up, without having to think to much. After that I'll sneak my mom's debit card out of her purse and go buy Mcdonalds breakfast. By the time I finish I still dont know what the fuck I'm going to do for the rest of the day. So I pack a few bowls and of course get fucking high as shit. That's when I'm in the mood for something more intellectually stimulating, like a jRPG... the stories in those usually never let me down, and being the hero in fictional universe is just the thing I need for the soulcrushing reality taht is my life. After a few hours I loose interest, and usually end up plugging my fleshlight before passing out into a nice afternoon weednap. When I wake up it usually takes a few hours to climb out of bed anyway, so it's usually dark by then. So I'll play something that's more fitting for night time -- something scary, dark & moody -- Doom 3 for example, love replaying that one, I've played threw it 20 times in the past 8 years. A pint of Captain later and it's basically like Im on the martian soil, blowing away demons & monsters with my shot gun, like I'm actually a space marine. I go to bed still fealing unfulfilled, like Ive been living the same day (though slightly varied) for the past 20 years. Even hearing the song Summer of '69, I cant help but think of all the gaming experiences I had, for those truely were the best days of my life.

>mirana aghs is balanced because ________

You have to jump into the enemy as a squishy agi hero

You know who and if its not that who they still have to go though that who so its still the that who

>Buying Aghs on a carry

I am so done with this fucking shit, man.

This game is a mess of code hammered into itself and build upon a complete mesh of instable versions. Every patch that comes out brakes more shit than actually fixes it and every time now since 2014 there has been a 3-4 Hero FOTM trend that keeps cycling to make the game more casual friendly.

Valvo knows for a fact that they can leave the game for broken and dead for months on in that despite all crying, it will still be steam's #1 most played game, since the community is filled with literally shit eater shitlords.

They give zero response, they give zero shits about balance, zero shits about support, zero shits about actual improvement, zero shits about new content and zero shits about anything that isn't jewing kids out of their parent's credit cards.

This is why they can push eccentric and useless, despite really "cool", stuff into the market like the Steam VR, that probably costed both an unimaginable amount of money to produce that still even raw content, and the resources that a company like Valvo would probably never have unless they hadn't jewed over 60 million big ones with DOTA 2 tournaments.

Now just think if all the money that went into the whole VR shit had went allocated into fixing and improving DOTA 2. What kind of game would we have right now.

But instead, we have this, broken, mashed, hammered piece of shit, because yeah, no matter what, YOU SHITSTAINS WILL KEEP EATING VALVO'S SHIT BY THE SPOON AND LOVE IT.

Fucking end your existence, seriously.

Enchantress' thick flank pressing up against you before she pins you to the wall, grinding her slavering doe cunt against your crotch as her moans grow in volume, almost reaching orgasm just from the sensation of her womanhood rubbing against the growing bulge in your jeans. Your pants are almost drenched in her secretions before you finally get them off, finally plunging into her sensual folds as she pants, begging for more. Her powerful hind legs do most of the work, thrusting against you again and again. The musky scent of her pheromones fills the air, arousing you further as her lust reaches an almost feral state. She screams, desperate for release, as your savage mating reaches a peak. Finally, she slams against you one last time, taking you to the hilt, your member touching her most intimate inner reaches. Her upper body tenses up, fully enraptured by orgasm, but her pussy clenches around your dick, rippling, as you, too, reach your apex. She milks every drop of cum out of your rod, for what seems like an eternity. Finally, you both collapse, exhausted. Covered in sweat, fluids, and smelling of bestial sex, she leans in to your ear and whispers, "Sproink!"

>Mirana is balanced
-Icefrog

Now this is shitposting

What 4 teams do you predict will get into the semifinals from NA?

jesus christ VP is fucking garbage

I'm leaving for Reddit. Veeky Forums has long been known for its immaturity but it used to be offset by the camaraderie and freedom of expression we all shared. Now my beloved forum has devolved into a cesspit of "memes," petty rivalries, and bickering over the inane minutiae of game balance. Instead of embracing Reddit as a brother community and trying to improve it through cooperation, we revile them and became more and more radicalized, marginalized ourselves. We become /b/, that which we always feared, spammer of gross images (I have kids - thanks for making my daughter cry. I thought we were better than this), insipid infantile racism, and shamefully lazy OC. We harass every femanon who posts, hate on our Chinese overlords who have shown us so many good games, and generally act like whiny over-entitled manchildren. I for one am glad a moderated community exists where I can have fulfilling, informative discussions of ongoing games and tournaments, peppered with hilarious OC and memes, and where I don't have to worry about spam, trolls, waifufags, or general shitposting.

There's only one team with a chance to win it anyways.

Alright shitlords, I'll lay down my CORE Jakiro build for you mongoloids:

The core aspect of CORE Jakiro is that you're basically going to push so HARD that the enemies shit will end up going up their own asses.

So take in mind that once the T1 towers are down it's time to 5 MAN DOTA the rest of the entire fucking game.

Go Safelane.

You start off with a ring of protection, two branches, some tangoes, a mana pot and you can even buy a ward.

Build a basi ring ASAP and get the fuckin' magic wand.

Rush some motherfuckin' mana boots and start to push down the safelane T1. DON'T STOP THE PUSH.

Get the fuckin' tower and rotate top. PUSH AGAIN and get that fucking tower. You should be able to purchase a Point Booster now.

Go fuckin' MID next with everyone and PUSH and fuckin' tower down as well. That will give you enough money for the Vitality Booster.

Dissemble your Mana boots and build that Core Booster now.
Farm for a bit now your Phase boots by using the Macropyre to kill the creep waves and keep them pushed.

Once you're like with 1k gold into your Mystic staff, get your fucking team together and PUSH AS 5 ONE LANE.

It doesn't matter which lane, just fucking PUSH and get a T2.

As soon as this is done, rotate immediately to the next T2. Getting these two T2's added with some fights along the way should get you your Octarine Core.

Once you have it, go Roshan with your team, secure that fuckin' Aegis and get the last T2. That should be a FREE Barracks as well.

Start building your motherfuckin' aghanism if you think the game will go longer or just rush a Aether Lens if you think it will finish fast.

After you get any of those done, the game should be over shortly.
If by some chance it isn't due to split-push shenanigans or whatever the FUK, just go Shiva's and KILL THE FUCKING GAME.

1st point into Dual Breath, max Liquid Fire, max Ice Path, finish Dual Breath on last. Always max the Ultimate.

Good luck, shitters.

VP is actually going to lose

What

Can't you give up already?

you are shit at your job and will be replaced soon

>pastas keep being posted
>ip count doesn't increase

>yfw you figure out how to play this hero and your mmr just starts climbing

Why aren't you raising your mmr with this guy? He's actually op in pubs but you'll be able to abuse it as much as you want since no one will ever notice. He adds so much to any team.

That was bullshit. Protoss is such a fucking joke! IdrA slammed his headphones on his table and tabbed out of his match in one swift motion, his veined, muscular arms shaking in fury.

Don't be like that, Greggors. You know it's just for training. HuK approached him from behind, having left his computer chair. Sweat from the intense game was still glistening on his forehead. - Besides, you shouldn't have thrown away your mutas like that, you had a lead and you lost it.

IdrA didn't reply, he let the beastial fury in his deep, complex eyes do the talking.

HuK just repelled the stare with one of his perfect smiles. Then noticed that his EG T-shirt had started clinging to his now moist chest Whoa is it getting hot in here or what? He said, still smiling as he started pulling it off his body.

IdrA kept his stare of bored disbelief affixed on his suddenly shirtless roommate. You're such a fucking faggot, you know that?

Save it for the laddering, Greggors. HuK said as he moved closer, his face now only a breath away from IdrA's. Also, if I'm a faggot. Then what does this make you?

Before IdrA could react, HuK had kissed him. French-kissed, even, as expected of a Canadian.

IdrA tensed, his nemesis' taste still on his lips as he spoke. If you ever tell anyone about us I will fucking kill you.

HuK giggled as he started to remove IdrA's T-shirt with one hand and reached inside his pants with the other. Oh no, are you going to do? Put your Nydus in my backdoor?

If you keep saying retarded things like that, I fucking might. IdrA said, moving in for another kiss.

Reminder that I play CARRY Abaddon, CARRY Omniknight, CORE CM, CORE Jakiro and I have above 70% win rate with all of them

Reminder that my 50 wins / 16 losses CARRY Abaddon is the best CARRY Abaddon in all the /d2g/

Reminder that that equals to a 34 wins to 0 ZERO loss ratio

Reminder you shitters will literally never be as good as this game as I am despite going full try-hard while I literally play casually with one hand behind my back, literally:
dotabuff.com/matches/1869884763

Reminder that once the Manila Major is over and a new patch comes out that nerfs OD & Invoker, Abaddon will be top pick again

Reminder that I am the chosen by the mist

i dont actually know any NA teams aside from EG and CoL and im an american

What stream are we watching now lads?

>buying BKB intensifies

I don't get why people are doing this Aghs Mirana thing, it's basically bad Zeus with the exception of having a free smoke.

if you want attention this bad go jack off in public or some shit

IMPORTANT POLL

strawpoll.me/10127131
strawpoll.me/10127131
strawpoll.me/10127131

what is hfcs OP

Why is that filename "me irl" when you're a boy?

This isn't DOTA 2 related though.

VP spirit

this neo d2g needs to go down

They storm up the river

patience from Zhou waiting in the way

Na'vi is about to be caught

oh! there is the sleep, the surge, it catches everyone

OH THIS COULD BE A TOTAL DISASTER

vacuum in, ravage on everyone... The black hole as well

light of heaven turns it around

ravage as well, stolen by dendi ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! they turn it around

4 heroes dead, 5 heroes dead

chuan tries to survive

chuan is going to go down

Puppey talked about the naga counter, it's light of heaven with his bkb

they turned it around, i don't even know how they are doing it

standing ovation from the crowd

the last tower will be going down and I think they sense blood in the water

they will keep going

>BTShitters
>2 streams
>32k

>LULHub
>2 streams
>62k

What went wrong?

he really is OP in pubs. people dont know how to play against him
just keep your distance and spam spirit + stomp. eventually you'll hit 2/3 heroes (pseudo-global ravage lmao) and then your team goes in and win.

High fructose corn sirup. It's in literally every food and beverage in america.

honestly what a fucking shitshow

why do slav(e)s start trying to lose the game once they get the lead

reminder that pretending to be on /int/ is NOT okay!

Because that's literally me in real life, dudestein.

SD is carrying this game holy shit

neither is your post

>valve focuses making a good game
>riot focuses on growing playerbase

>

agha on Mirana LITERALLY FUCKING POOR MAN RADIANT

Here you go mongoloids, for future reference you'll get the idea of how to build a position 2 CARRY Abaddon:

Start off with a ring of protection, two branches, some tangoes and a mana potion.

Your CARRY Abaddon is going to be a position 2 or even 3. You're never going to be a position 1, dude. Keep that in mind.

Build that basi ring next, get that fuckin' magic wand and some phase boots. Take that basi ring and turn it into a Vlads, and rush a fuckin' S&Y.

After this it depends how the game goes,you can just go a fuckin' basher and run to people and bash their fucking face if you're ballin' outta control and expect to finish early, or you can go Skadi into a AC.

If this goes really late, finish that fuckin' abyssal and after your skadi / heart + AC you can go MKB for the damage.

Max the shield first, 2 points into the passive, max the heal, finish the passive. Always max the ultimate whenever the chance.

If your team is fuckin' kuso ass shit, as they usually are, sometimes it's actually naice to build a aghanism instead of a skadi or heart and go for a AC after, because with the aghanism you can actually stop those shitters from dying.

You will do more than just be a utility provider and actually carry the game like this, but obviously you won't carry it alone.

So my friend who was slightly retarded (75 IQ) couldnt play dota with me, cause dota requires a lot of logic and brain

i downloaded him CS:GO and after 2 weeks i see he became global elite

i just wana say THANK YOU VALVE, for creating games like cs:go for every kind of people out there, people who cant play mentally challenging games like dota 2, starcraft and others

thanks you valve once again.

yeah, radiance sure does bring dem BIG BURSTS and +400 hp

GO STUDY FOR YOUR FINALS DO TUUUUUUUUJRD

>agent faggot is having a mental collapse
>in plain shock he can't conjure a though, all he can do is to mindlessly spam pasts
did you turn on a spam bot?

is fng the best girl in dota?

hello

>sc mentally challenging
its the hardest mechanics wise game but a retard can be thought different builds and how to read them

>LoL faglord is still and underaged student

good to know

>reddit

I'm graduating uni this saturday ;(

You aren't a condescending girl with her feet out

Nah, dudestein.

I just lowered my posting effort from 2 to 0.

this is my first time reading this and i fucked laughed my ass off

>french kissed even as expected of a french canadian
>Nydus in my back door

>you have to be in high school to have finals
huh?

How the fuck would you know?

This is the Internet, dweeb.

*whistle*
Oй-oй-oй-oй-oй, бpaтюни, ecли нac oбoйдyт в cпинy, a нac oбoйдyт в cпинy-
OЙOЙOЙOЙOЙOЙOЙOЙOЙ, oй бoжe, oбхoдят в cпинy кoмaндy Na'Vi!
Taк. iG. iG. Oбхoдят! Coн! Лocт, бкбшeчкa жe, Лocт, бкбшeчкa, Лocт, бкбшeчкa, блeкхOOOOOOЛ! ДA, ДA ДA ДA, MИHУC PAЗ, MИHУC ДBA, MИHУC ЧETЫPE, COCAaAAAAAaATЬ, БКБЭХA COCATЬ, MИHУC ПЯЯЯЯЯЯTЬ!
BOT ЭTO ДPAКA! TPИПЛ КИЛЛ OT ДEHДИ! BOT ЭTO ДOMOЙ! BOT MOЛOДЦЫ HABИ! ЛOMAЙ TPOH! HABИ MOЛOДЦЫ ФAHTACTИКA B ЗAЛE TBOPИTCЯ ЧTO. ЭTO БЫЛO HACTOЛЬКO ЭПИЧHO.
BAУ. ЛOMATЬ БAPAКИ, TAM TPИ CEКУHДЫ HET- TAM HETУ HИЧEГO.

t. beesashitters

>thats a big cat

4u

>cuckports

lmao v1lat lost his shit at that moment

I wasn't talking about Beesa's team.

SEE CHEN BLINK EULS YOU
WAT DO

knowledge is power :3

you meant that you are so butthurt you can't stop posting but you don't want to post things that can be replied to as you are too dumb to think before posting?

Reminder your days are numbered

>cuckrys
>cucklaners
>cuck pos

>Reminder your days are numbered

What the fuck?

holy shit that was actually cool

how did PR play so retarded vs empire
holy fuck

>34k neworth mirana
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why is anime addiction so comorbid with cuckporting?

get bkb

Jesus these threads are fucking unbearable in NA hours.

Kill priorities:

Americans
faggots
weebs
muslims

Why don't people just get aghanims -> blink on mirana?
all this retarded right click items with no active is stupid

if they go blink mirana, they can instantly deal 1500 burst damage early/midgame and still have a leap ready to escape. Mirana can't safely nuke anyone with her aghanims if all she can do is leap on top of them, because then she dies on the turn

but if you have blink you can keep exploiting her low cooldowns and taking one person out at a time and spraying 600 aoe damage over the rest and being unkillable

also why the fuck get daedalus when bloodthorn exists
if they were going to euls/bkb/manta out of it the daedalus wouldn't matter anyway

Its not so much they played like shit its more the fact their drafts were shit

Is VP getting eliminated in the group stage?

Based Madara

you now have a rival at shitposting in d2g
how do you feel about it

>all these retards in this thread
GODMAMN HOW DO YOU MORONS FUNCTION IN DAY TO DAY LIFE?

weak eurocuck shoulders showing

>chen farms a sheepstick
>chains 11.5 seconds of disables on you

HERO WITH
NO
LATEGAME
SCALING

ACCORDING TO /D2G/

>EU shitposters get home from uni and work

>thread goes to shit

every time

i mean, yeah
fucking meleeshit draft

I wish the autistic janitor that goes ham would show up today

>You can not be supportcuck anymore
why madman buff roaming support? All I want to do is stack and pull, nothing but sit in lane

>euls
oh yeah, how GENIUS, literally turning the combo useless against bkb and enemy euls
u so schmmmart!

?

??????????????!

Who's the fucking shitter?

Autism bucks

>killing weebs trice

I don't, actually. I'm a shut-in NEET and have been for 3 years.

>no kpop on the list

i like you user

>Prime time in Lebanon
>Lebanon poster appears

coincidence? I don't think so

>vp
lmao

Hi

You are so bad

>meleeshit
?
are all posts yours now?

So the tactic now is to saturate everything to get people to leave and assume direct control

isnt it?

>damn you Veeky Forums for forcing me to come here during NA hours
>damn you for robbing me of self control
>damn you for making me addicted to gulag

Your shitty meme will never catch on.