Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iSCOgi5imGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anyone have ring of steel protection +2
chloranthy ring +2
FaP ring +2?

>tfw nanas never coming back

sure

want my dorkmoon ring too and my pale shade set?

So get into that fucking cage.

300 kills? Take a picture of your 270 covenant reward items.

Nameless king is the only thing I have left in this game. But after three tries, the camera is really giving me a hard time.
Locking on seems like a bad idea.
Not locking on also seems like a bad idea.

>tfw when I only now realized that Yorshka is a boy
Damn I'm fucking slow.

post webums

PC FC WHERE

Whats all this then about 2handed strength weapons not being viable in pvp?

I keep hearing it but I'm just not seeing it.

This game is dumb because there is zero reason to stay embered up in crucifixion woods or after pontiff

Why bother embering up when it just means you have to face an ENDLESS stream of watchdogs or faithful, usually 2 at once?

I'm the best Souls pvp player in history, 9001 confirmed kills and never lost a single invasion. I won't fight any of you guys or post proof though, that's beneath me.

So this thing does have a purpose after all.

>nerf hornet ring in dark souls 1
>make it OP in 3

balanced. honestly, one shot parries are the one thing that ruin pvp for me.

>tfw stupid niggers still think Aldrich ate Nito

HE

WAS

ALREADY

DEAD

don't get parried

>two hand great weapon
Damn that was hard.

Git gud

Heavens...

>tfw stupid faggots think Aldrich didn't eat Nito
YOU

CAN

EAT

DEAD

THINGS

I believe you, but what's the citation?
Are you speculating because Gwyndolin set the trend or is there an item description that I haven't read?

>magic users gimped up to sl80 but people get butthurt when you drink blue estus

I mean yeah but also he was alive while he was dead that's nito's thing

>Seath and Oceiros are associated with the MLGS
>White dragons = Moon magic
>Ocelotte is referred to as male
>Ocelotte was found by Gwyndolin
>Gwyndolin noticed the moon magic in him
>Gwyndolin adopted Ocelotte as a sister, raised him as a girl and named him Yorshka

TELEGRAM VAATI

You can't eat bones, dumbo.

So is most things we eat.
Dead things are tasty.

Where is the new episode for today?

It's hilarious how bad the dragon transformation is:

Remove all armor, so take a massive hit to defence and absorption.
Non-sparkling abilities are literal trash, the flame barely harms enemies at the start of the game and the buff is negligible.
Sparkling variants are also trash, the breath is barely any more powerful than the standard version except now you also look like the worlds biggest fucking retard and the fistslam is incredibly slow, short range, high stamina use and weak as fuck.
All abilities have long, obvious wind-ups and no hyper-armor.

By any other game developer these would be considered unusably bad and simply wouldn't ship in this state.

A whole fucking questline dedicated to getting these items and you'd be better off completely naked just using your fists, it makes no sense at all.

they should have made it so the 2 magic rings don't stack, and then balanced the game around that
as is, you need both plus magic clutch and sage ring with zero spare slots

this
aldritch would have choked on a bone and already be dead if he did

anyone on pc able to help me with ocieros
yes i know he's easy but im only level 45 and have a raw uchi +3.

i've been using carthus rouge but with base luck it takes so many fucking swings to inflict bleed.

How long has this game been out for? American release, I mean.

>dragonbro form is finally useful
>/dsg/ hates dragonbros all of a sudden
Does /dsg/ just hate everything that's useful?

Nito disappears into the ether after you kill him. The same reason that there is not a single boss corpse from DaS littering the joint. No gaping dragons, no remnants of ceaseless discharge. Nito is no exception.

>level dex to 70 not knowing there was a cap
did I fuck up

Well that's wrong as fuck. Additionally, you can't shoot Kamehameha beams or roll around in Ornstein's armor while carrying a greatshield and Yhorm's machete.

Git gud at what?
I already killed 5 faithful
They just keep coming endlessly. Pointless.

>raw
Is it good in this game or are you memeing me?

aldritch is a big amorphous ooze

there are little pieces of aldritch in the room prior

You forgot the part where dragon form looks like arse too.

your mother choked on my bone but she's still alive

Roar is actually useful for the stagger, not the buff

uchi is 33 bleed + resin per hit
warden twinblades are 66 + resin x2 if you use the right bumper

>Finally useful

what

it's utterly unusable.

Who is the best boss in all of Souls and why is it Soul of Cinder?

Fume Knight and Lothric & Lorian are close seconds. Nameless King would be up there if the King of Storms fight preceding it weren't so terrible.

underated tbqh

>The same reason that there is not a single boss corpse from DaS littering the joint.
So From doesn't have to deal with modeling dead bosses?

Item dropping NPC invasions

Just dont ember up in PVP hotspots, pussy

>he doesn't know about the roar
Okay, "bruh".

That's gross. Why would you eat dead stuff? Dead stuff carries all kinds of diseases and stuff.

How do I use bkgs in pvp, do I equip a shield with it?

Also why does BK glaive fucking hit you when it lands a meter next to you and doesn't make contact? I fucking hate the people who use this in pvp

Someone post the martyrs pastas please.

you can respec at rosaria's

Do warden twinblades really apply bleed twice?

You can riposte the crabs anyway when they try to do the dual claw overhead smash.

thatsthejoke

It's not a matter of dragonbros being good, its a matter of them being one of the only counters to shield turtling because fromsoft has no idea how to balance shotels and the like, thus making dragonbros the only counter, which makes them among the best by default. Not by merit of being unique (as they are), mind you, but because its seriously the only counter to greatshield turtles at this point.

Can you stack stamina buffs?
>Can I rock a Cloranthy Ring, Grass Crest Shield, and green blossom?
>Can I stack three Cloranthy Rings?

So, apart from PvP/meta shit like the Dark Sword being overused, what new memes hath DaS3 wrought?

When's the last time you ate something that wasn't dead? Also, everything has bacteria.

Yes the one roar that will help you win at BEST a 6th of your fights is useful. Contrast with the constant loss in natural absorption.

Am I even allowed to summon her?

>applying the limits of the human digestive system to a worm/slime monster
>you can't grind up bones and eat them, see Smough
>implying physical digestion is the only aspect in which one would eat a god, in a game where you collect the souls of your bosses and have the option of consuming them for souls to spend on stats.

>the description of the Fallen Knight Trousers

The stagger from roar isn't worth it it at all.

Please, post your webm of six hours of trying condensed into 30 seconds of it actually being useful.

Oops I mean BKGA

halberds have weird phantom hitboxes

>Don't wanna use straight swords but not good enough to use any heavier weapons

What do?

i dont have wardens twinblades though
since this build dosen't use them
if i can get this guy down i can get my Prisoners Chain/Hornet and this build will be finished

PUMP A RUM

I've never eaten anything dead in my life. Who goes around looking for dead stuff to eat like some kind of rat or vulture. Gross

whip yourself

Honestly I like the idea that Aldrich is so awful a being he only ate the corpses of the gods. Al is the ultimate ghoul.

KATANAS

Maybe Aldrich's form of eating is more of a dissolving, assimilation and absorption of power?

Would explain why he was using Gwyndolin's magic.

>almost every person I summon to duel has a dark sword or estoc

They are usually terrible, but it gets stale after a while.

My issue with the turf war covenants is that I have 0 incentive for dealing with invaders as a host.
I don't get any reward or item for beating them, I don't even get a fucking ember. And, the souls you get for killing an invader are fucking dismal, at any level. It's a waste of an ember to risk getting ganked 2 or 3 v1 when there's absolutely no incentive for it.

Both areas are a joke, difficulty-wise, without invaders so it's not like you want the ember bonus to survive through them.

So is the meta 80-120 again this time around or what? I'm sitting at around 50 at the Pontiff bonfire and I'm not seeing too many summon signs

use a rapier. duh.

>trying to think dragen thoughts but waifu won't stop spinning

pumping rumps with your pickle penis.

Why did they model a dead quelaag's sister? Why are there corpses literally everywhere? I mean clearly this must have been too much effort right?

you realise that the plants and meat you consume in a normal meal are no longer alive by then, right?

Seriously? Wow. Well, it's not just crabs, but crystal lizards too and whatever other enemies can be staggered and riposted, or just staggered, even.

Fourth try.
Jesus fuck, the camera is terrible in here. I really don't know what to do with it.
Plus, my depth perception is completely off and I often miss when I think I should be able to easily hit the head.

So is buying Dark Souls 3 worth it? How is the PVP?

i locked onto the rider, it let me see him begin to swipe at me, and i could position myself to hack at the neck of the dragon really easily. Stay close to attack, but if you see the dragon fly straight up, pick a direction and get as far away as you can to dodge the flame attack from above.

The second phase is pretty straightforward. Circle to the right, dodge his melee attacks, and dodge over the attacks where he shoots a wave along the ground.

I had a lot of trouble initially, but it can be done without too much difficulty if you're careful. Also, the dragon is weak to lightning, but the Nameless King is resistant to lightning, so good luck if you've infused your main weapon with lightning damage.

Do you think he absorbed the gay from him too?

>I've never eaten anything dead in my life.
Plant matter is dead too.

youtube.com/watch?v=iSCOgi5imGA

thoughts?

what webm converter do you use?

Cute
CUTE!

I'm fucking bored of Pontiff's duels, they're all uninteresting.

Who wants me to host some FCs at High Wall? I don't think there's one running right now.

>utterly invalidating greatshields and parry spam
>not worth it
Okay.

>Held beneath leather boots and drab cloth using a knot of rope and bandage, they are dampened and indelibly stained with the misery of flight.

>dampened and indelibly stained with the misery of flight.

yes. pretty much level to anywhere between 80-120 and youll get pvp.

>Do warden twinblades really apply bleed twice?
pretty sure when you use the double hit you get the individual bleed of each sword plus the resin from each sword

each sword is 34 and resin is 45 according to the wiki, so 158 per double hit, which is very quick