/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /esog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/4hmdz3/what_is_going_on_with_wyrmstooth_and_its_author/
en.shindanmaker.com/593415
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

waifus and lore living in harmony

>firing a bow
>itty-bitty fireblossoms instead of 100ft radius firespells
ghey

1 second faster master race

Daily reminder Maxeen a shit.

→ beat → by 2 miliseconds.

Use →, guys.

Lol stfu ya bum.

It's not about which goes up first, it's which gets posted first. We'll migrate to that one when this one hits the limit, that way we have two non-cancer threads in a row.

>just carrying a bunch of scrolls in a hamper on your back

Where else you gonna put em? Your pocket?

reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/4hmdz3/what_is_going_on_with_wyrmstooth_and_its_author/

It's fucking terrifying how someone just... vanished with no warning.

They make for nice kindling.

Can someone explain UUNP BodySlide compatible armor to me?

I thought the point was that it automatically fits any body you make with sliders, but that doesn't seem to happen for me.

10th for POST THE BIGGEST ASS

There can never be peace.

HES RIGHT INJUSTICE HAS BEEN DONE

Don't live a lie. You have to ask youself where your morals stand, sometimes you have to make a choice, sometimes you have to sit and say THIS IS A MOMENT WHERE I DEFINE MY CHARACTER AS A HUMAN BEING! Will you post in a thread that was truly and honestly made after the original new thread? Will you be like a nigger and disregard your white heritage by not following the innate human respect for queues?

Make the right choice /tesg/

literally who cares?

This is wrong.

>Edit 2: Just a reminder that it's not allowed to post a direct link to a mirror here.

Kek, what bunch of nexus safe space pandering faggots.

Once you release a mod, it is everyone's property and people should be allowed to tweak it and use it in other mods as they will, fuck modders' "rights" that they are in no position to ever enforce, anyway.

Shut up faggot.

ah, no - then I couldn't play pool.

That's only if you properly set up the RaceMenu sliders. Otherwise it's classic Bodyslide where you need to build your outfits to the body of your choice.

I'd rather post the best ass.

First one posted is used.

Just let it 404.

how am I supposed to find where I'm going without a map?

Whatever this is the new thread.

Are definitely subhuman mongrols though.

But there was a warning. There was a collective outcry of faggotry from the Nexus when Modpicker became a thing. It was only a matter of time before established authors started dropping like flies.

>being so much of an autist that using one thread over another bothers you

But BIGGER is BETTER
jk Maxeen a shit

>properly set up the RaceMenu sliders
H-how?

I thought just having RaceMenu was enough.

that is the way that it is - some modder's just don't realize it and make a big stink over it.

What'd I ever do to you?

>being this salty over your thread not making it

I meant the waifu Maxeen not you.
You alright.

be a shit

Gee, all these strong Nord women are kinda intimidating. Poor Ada would have the roughest time getting a date.

She'll make some orc chief very happy - those hips will birth some stronk warriors.

>his name is ada
the fuck is wrong with you kid

When you build stuff in Bodyslide you have to tick the little box that says "Racemenu morphs"

How did you learn your way around your city/town - Go explore, become familiar with the area. I haven't used a map in a long time (sometimes briefly) but usually just head off to where I need to go now. The less you use the map, the easier it becomes (it's better that way desu).

That's it?

Thanks, will try again since I figured out I did something else wrong.

Oh...

What'd she ever do to you?

She maybe a butt but she is not a shit.

Banished.

>had to look up mod picker

Its looks alright I guess. There is only two things i can think of that bother me about it.

>REPUTATION SYSTEM
>User submissions will be evaluated by a clever reputation system. Your word will count for more if you have a strong reputation in the community.

I just like user communities where your reputation doesn't matter.

The second thing that bothers me is that I feel like people won't actually look for mods and become informed about load orders, how to fix issues, and getting a general idea how to make their own mods or how mods work from dealing with the issues. In general anything that improves convenience makes people more retarded.

They'll be replaced by modders who aren't stupid IP retards. Sounds great to me.

OK wtf is modpicker and what's the point?

Is it just a rating system for mods? So literally the exact same thing as Nexus endorsements?

Took you long enough to shoop that screenie.

>Banished.

I'm sure there's a way she could regain favor. Like some kind of special service for everyone in the stronghold.

>a rating system is the same as an endorsement system

>she is not a shit.
but you are!

So that's literally it?

Why are all crossbow mods such utter shit?

because you're not getting one that turns them into dwemer assault rifles with automatic fire

:<

Nope, they kicked her out when she was young since they were afraid she'd "taint the community."

cause crossbows suck

They were right.

Oy shut ur mouth faggots

you mean they were afraid she'd eat them

It's also meant to share modlists that others have tested and played with that you could easily download via Nexus, almost like modpacks in a way.

Well now that's just cruel.

Adaliz is his full name. Anyone who calls him Ada will be met with 140-ish pounds of impotent fury. Pic related.

yeah sure, that works if you're in one city/town for a long time, but doesn't work so well in getting through labyrinthine dungeons where all the walls look the same

and hey, maybe you have the mental fortitude to keep track of every landmark, but when you're half-bled out, inflicted with brain-rot from some zombie, or starving to death, it's a lot easier to just look at your map

Nice try with the VPN, user.

I can share the textures if you want them.
They're not finished though. I haven't started on the gloves, fuzzy mantle or anything for the other color yet.
Find him a tiny weak pathetic Breton girl(boy).

Is your waifu/husbando a sinner /tesg/?

I see you know HTML.

don't know, I don't have a diagnosis

Holy shit so you actually went through all the trouble of making one of those posts with your phone's mobile connection and then make this whole video?

I have literally never seen anyone so buttmad about his thread failing.

you're just too delicate a princess for skyrim I guess... :-P

I just mentioned it in case they downloaded the mod and came back wondering why yours looks different.

A link would help...

en.shindanmaker.com/593415

Oh you wait, I'll make a webm of me checking my external IP before and after posting if you want.

I'll film a live action video.

I'll fly to your house to prove my innocence.

I SWEAR BY WAIFU I DID NOT POST THE OTHER OP!

Your ass has been diagnosed with a case of my foot.

Oh man.
Gimme the link, senpai.

I mean if anyone has a better name feel free to suggest it. It's still a WIP

>Implying he isn't going to be the tiny and weak husbando of some warrior dude/lady.

To be fair, they were right, her being half-Nord and all.

Actually "sin" makes up 50% of the sounds in the word maxeen. Or a bit more if we count /i:/ as a longer sound than that untressed /a/

I'm not that into modding (using or making), but I think that a simple crossbow mod that actually stayed true to what a crossbow did would be alright
>easy to use (little projectile drop and high speed so you don't have to lead)
>long reload time
>ignores armor
Maybe even push/pull lever vs rack&pinion vs windlass, each having different characteristics

This site has been deemed to be imperial propaganda, all loyal sons and daughters of Skyrim are to pay it no heed. Praise be to Talos!

Who /p u r e/ here?

I don't buy it. What's the other 31%, wise guy?

:^)

I knew it was just lies and anti-dunmer bias all along!

What a dumb fucking whore

Fat.

whoa

>100 ft fireblossoms
>how to CTD in 1 second or less

What is this purity test?

A genuine repeating crossbow would be cool. Maybe label it as an Akavir design or something.

give me a fucking link niggers

nope!
yeah, sure, it would be the 100ft radius spell, not the 6million cliffracers

It's right there you double nigger.

wew

I would but I hate racist morons who are obviously retarded.

Pls no bully pillars. Don't want weak foundations after all!

:o

Whaaaat am I supposed to do with this guy

he seems nice, he doesn't say mean things or attack me

but I get the feeling I'm supposed to kill him

Oh gosh

Why does he have a girl's name?