>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
ss13.moe/forum/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans
game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated nightly
ss13.nexisonline.net/img/map-renders/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/87FjnR7M

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1nqU4J3GYyu
vocaroo.com/i/s0zNb05ASKib
youtube.com/watch?v=BinWA0EenDY
youtube.com/watch?v=FGBhQbmPwH8
youtube.com/watch?v=Qdj0uuMxaeg
ss13.moe/uploads/topkek.ogg
strawpoll.me/10130511
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for a good thread

Second for ruining a good thread

Third for damage controlling a ruined thread

Wasn't somebody redoing this with cleaner lines and colors? I saw the image somewhere but it got deleted

>it's as easy as following the damn train cj, when we finished we can get a bj like sj gets from kj, and he finger her vj, whilst he dj in his pj. they say his favourite band is aj but he always listens to mj. when he admin it's like jj but when he antag he's like oj, murderbone so hard all of deadchat spamming gj

I don't think this joke can get any better.

Please give good ideas for antag gimmicks.
I'm running out of material, here.

chaplain, combine 2 eswords to make a darth maul stuff, kill people
or were double bladed eswords Veeky Forums only? forgot

We have double swords but not rainbow mode.

9th for dana is cute
CUTE

10th for Yahir is a metagruding metacomming gay shit.
METAGRUDING METACOMMING GAY SHIT

Oh NigglyWiggly... I hi NigglyWiggly... I put a NIgglyWiggly in this song for you Niggly Wiggly can you hear the NigglyWiggly? It's hidden really well but if you listen close...

vocaroo.com/i/s1nqU4J3GYyu

>blushing cute
>pouty and tsun
>very xenophobic towards all non-human races
I still love her
>tfw she'll will never firmly call your race 'a shit'

is this shoegaze with some bongos

It's the NigglyWiggly song!!!! Just one of thousands.

Where is it from though? Did you make this friendo?

My Bloody Valentine - Moon Power off the Tremolo EP.

Moon Song I mean.

Oh HELLO NIGGLY WIGGULY!!!!!!! hOW are YoU?

Oh NigglyWiggly.... what the fuark are you doing here?

vocaroo.com/i/s0zNb05ASKib

You're more obsessed with NigglyWiggly than I am
and that's pretty obsessed!

>tfw you started the meme of the moment

I'm actually just Sarca shitposting. I know every time NigglyWiggly opens a vocaroo, he secretly hopes it is me speaking to him. This is because he is a disgusting homosexual faggot. Now he will wait in anticipation, hoping, praying, but there is no salvation for someone as hopeless as NigglyWiggly.

Did you hear he has a boyfriend now?

IT'S ALWAYS SARCA

>mfw i posted a screenshot of sarca's coding in the last thread and everyone thought i was him
>accidental false flag

I think you might have misunderstood me, Sarca.

I like vocaroos of your voice, not because I am attracted to it, or something like that, though I'm sure you'd love to hear that.
I like vocaroos of your voice because it's the most flamboyant, feminine, and just plain gay thing I have heard in a very long time.
It goes perfectly with your pseudo-intellectual drivel, and it makes it so much better to imagine that the person who is so obsessed with being right on an anonymous imageboard is actually some schmuck with the voice of a pre-pubescent girl.

It is cute that you would think I actually find you attractive in any way though, I'm flattered.

Also this is not true

yes it is and his boyfriend rhymes with dealt

This is fucking worse than waifuposting

Give IAA bridge/communication console access y/n

>I like vocaroos of your voice because it's the most flamboyant, feminine, and just plain gay thing I have heard in a very long time.
How about your boyfriend's?

Y

t. IAA main

niggly will you go out with me
t. drcelt

When IAA prove themselves to be more than an assistant with perma brig access

never

They don't have permabrig access.

SCOTLAND FOREEEEEEVER

T. drcelt

Make out with me pls

ckey?

>no blue people race

youtube.com/watch?v=BinWA0EenDY

>no blue people race

youtube.com/watch?v=FGBhQbmPwH8

>what is slime people

>what is skrell

deadpoolj

please im desperate

youtube.com/watch?v=Qdj0uuMxaeg

senaat1

please at least a pic of your dick

What on the flying fuck just happened?

Mob processor crashed, so everything crashed, including the shuttle coming, so no greentext.

What a shame, the library was getting comfy.

>admin didn't even out the traitors
top work

510 WILL BE GREAT GUYS I SWEAR

t. based coders of bus

did anyone get greentext?
what other antags survived besides the robotocist?

Is that why everything in medbay stopped working?

When mob process stops working, medbay goes right down the drain. Reagents won't process, clones won't come out right, people will not die.

11 minute wizard round
Valids secured

>wiz breaks into my office
>use cap's laser
>win fight
>SMELELELELELE
Wizard is fun guiez! :^)

Do you accept cervix pics? Or is that Intigracy only?

send cervix pics to me

id/intigracy

Hey its me sawbones

ss13.moe/uploads/topkek.ogg

fuck off ghlor you whore

ghlor syntheses with whore

Should I be scared or impressed when a spaceman can deliver a timestamped cervix pic?

>syntheses
???????????????

Funny thing is, I didn't even do half of that.
I did break in, and I did skin and eat Ian right there. But I never gave myself any access or rigged any explosives. I stole the cart when some other guy hacked into the janitor's closet and threw Ian's pelt at Sawbones. The hardsuit was easy to get to, I smashed into atmos from the hallway. I left plenty of evidence.

Still, fucking hilarious how a bunch of circumstantial bullshit stacked up against me and lead to an immediate lynching.

You should be one if a spesswoman could
A spessman, definitely

when are we going to get rid of metaclubs? when are we going to start rightfully banning people for only playing when certain people are on? when are we going to start banning them when they only ever spend time with a single player?

when are we going to excise the cancer from our server? the cancer that is yahir and nevill and all the faggots like them?

When your ban requests actually have some merit to them.

>Yahir blatantly metagrudges Morena and Freak
>Stalks them as a ghost and as a player
>Steals their pda and assualts them on the ASSUMPTION they're using it to erp
>They weren't even using it to erp and he finds no evidence of it
Hmmm...

>implyign i'm solarious

No, Yahir. Not everyone who hates you is one or two or three specific people, because you see, acting like a smug asshole to everyone? Tends to foster bad feelings.

That... That wasn't a question. Was it?

I'm not banning someone just because he's a smug asshole to everyone.

Come talk to me when someone actually breaks the rules

t.badmin

He actually finds evidence that they were NOT erping. But he still thinks that anyways.

I should make a Megaman X gimmick for my Mime and be a Maverick (Metaclub) Hunter and throw lemons at Yahir and Nevill.

>even before all this shit, yahir constantly harassed morena IC and OOC, repeatedly picking fights with literally no provocation, and when he got dunked on, going crying to the admins about how he's being bullied
>or just plain sleeping her for an entire hour for literally no raisin
>or putting her near death because at the start of the round she tabled him as a joke, yknow, shit assistants do

literally metagrudging

and the worst thing is that it worked, since neither of them have played for at least two weeks

I don't type like that Yahir, you need to remember that all my posts have a very specific shitposting style.

Don't worry, you and your boyfriends days are numbered, the evidence just collects itself, enjoy your final week or so.

The lynching happened because of what you said. We both thought you were about to push a suicide button. You saw us scurry away in fear.

That's why I immediately took you to the brig when the HoS wanted to space you. I didn't think we were wrong, but I wanted to make extra sure we weren't wrong.

Yahir went to bed like, 3 hours ago, m8.

Hey, Solarious, are you actually putting together evidence and shit for a ban request? Because I'd be happy to PM you logs of shit I remember happening.

>wasting the only mime slot for something so clownish

You know who I feel bad for in this whole metagrudge affair? The Plasmamen. Considering Bob and Sawbones are metabuttbuddies with both the Yahir camp and the Spergay camp, they must've felt like an american teenager during a divorce.

>"wasting" a mime slot
Are you retarded?

It's half shitposting and half serious, I've been busy with school stuff the past week but when I get downtime I'll probably trawl for a little bit where possible.

Feel free to PM me logs if you care enough, I might as well make the ban request since I'm le metagruding boogeyman now

Whats your Contact Info?

Not as retarded as the guy wasting the mime slot

The real funny thing to me is that if he hadn't been so ban-thirsty and obsessed with taking matters in his own hands, he could have just ahelped and gotten an admin to use view variables on the PDA to get a lot more candid evidence.
Nope, I already got my metabuddy here with me let's just assault them in-game who cares if they see it coming who cares if I only get one message's worth of evidence there's ban requests to be made.

>not getting the Clown to be your Zero when you're MegaMime X

I was gonna say something about there being more plasmen but then I realized I could think of absolutely no other plasmen, at all.

Administration Team in regards of metacomms over Discord
>Don't be silly, if people wanted to metagame they wouldn't do it in the official discord channel that has moderators in it and shit, they would do it over skype or something :)
Administration Team in regards of ERP ingame
>We have zero fucking evidence that they were ERPing and in fact we only have evidence to the contrary but they MUST have been ERPing in the official server that has moderators and shit, I'm handing out permabans right now

Can someone please update me on the drama? Ive been gone since March

ban yahir and nevill now reeee

there's like 3 kids that don't play on the server and shitpost in the thread every day about vgstation.

none of this is real.

ban yahir and nevill now reeee

Thats disappointing.
theyre my metafriends

Kammerjunk's being made out as a slutmin with other spessmen irl all the time

Kammerjunk may also have it out for waifus that threaten to overtake Ginger Beach. The end of the waifu age may be immeniant

Yahir's learning what goes around comes around and his only defence is 'but look at what I did to Morena before'

>Yahir's learning what goes around comes around and his only defence is 'but look at what I did to Morena before'

what? his defense is "i haven't broken any rules"

tldr;

yahir is a metagrudging cunt who claims to hate metaclubs, and seems to think him and his buttbuddy nevill are un-touchable or just plain incapable of wrongdoing

yahir decides he doesn't like two players, and starts harassing them constantly both IC and OOC, picking fights with them whenever he sees them, bringing shit like that over into deadchat and clogging it up with his autistic bullshit

one day one of those players got fed up with his bullshit after being attacked for the 100th time 4noraisin, finally handed yahir's shit to him, so he decided he'd make a ban request over it since it was such an injustice

he also harassed those two players and made a bullshit ban request for ANOTHER one because 'w-well i tot dey were ERPing and what i say is always right', and after the round where he got his shit handed to him, he harassed another player in deadchat for a solid hour and a half, half the time not even about game shit

tldr; Yahir is a banbaiting metagrudging cunt.

Daily reminder, Yahir's made his last mistake.

I am a real Metafriend
Grudge for the rights of every friend
I am a real Metafriend
Grudge for what's right
Grudge for your waifu

this

he has managed to piss off so many people that at this point they'll probably stop at nothing to see his head mounted on a banlist

For the last few days in deadchat, he's been retelling how he 'beat' Morena over and over to people who he thinks are listening I mean.
I havn't been keeping up with his defence on the Veeky Forums forums. I just get the condensed 'it's shit' version from the threads here.

Unofficial server poll regarding Yahir/Nevil

strawpoll.me/10130511

Oh. Well, either way, until someone can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Yahir has broken a rule, all of this shitposting is just annoying thread filler that won't change anything.