/xivg/ - HEAVENSWARD - FINAL FANTASY XIV General

Maybe Someday Diadem Will Be Good Edition (Just Kidding Edition)

or

Please Don't Be An Emotionally Manipulative Scumbag Edition

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log

>Patch 3.3 Revenge of the Horde & Yokai Watch Collab Preview
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/291208-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXIX-Update-Thread

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/QbM2rKQn

Previously on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

ffxiv.ariyala.com/U1SR
ffxiv.ariyala.com/U1T1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aether
English
Turn 9 (Second Coil: Turn 4).
1/1/4 (needs one tank, one healer).

>accidentally buy too many tokens and waste 300 lore
mistakes were made

hi

wutup bruce badatudyr

>tfw no difficult 4-man content
What do you guys think it could be like?

you have DS3 open

could you maybe not post old shit nobody cares about here and just play your own game

ugly

Just use them for the next weapon you get

bruce da boi
oh sh*t waddup

Largely a waste of resources as it would only be played if there was a significant reward.

i was the best udyr on Veeky Forums
which means i am better than u at udyr so be quiet....

i'd say sure but u sound like a faggo so i think i'll stay

You can literally do the same thing in a LS, and you can have several, while you can only be in one FC.

I'm already working on the i230 relic for the only other alt job I play
I won't need these tokens ever
rip

ugly

>everyone in that diadumb picture is a gatherer

Yeah seems about right.

So?

post lewd fem c@ and au ra butts right now

xth for dead c@s

>Lala
rip au ra...

Just like every content in FFXIV ever, then gets obsolete in 3 months. Nice themepark we have here.

I'm going back to Au ra > Elezen a bit later.
Lala is my comic relief fantasia.

nobody cares

Hey /xivg/. I started playing this game as warrior and just hit lvl 60, and I want to make it my main. A friend linked me this website so I could calculate my "best in slot" build and to go with the maximum amount parry on all my gear while reaching the accuracy cap of about 700 and skillspeed cap of 570. I went with the Augmented Hellfire Battleaxe as the Midan Metal Axe lacks parry and I badly need the skillspeed. Can anyone give me some input on this gearset?

ffxiv.ariyala.com/U1SR

Aether one tank for turn 9, English.

I thought so.

I want to strangle bis koi :3

Parry is a worthless stat, don't bother. As a WAR you want 600 Skill Speed minimum while reaching the accuracy can and maximizing your Crit.

>tfw no androna bf...

Tfw you find Androna you give him a hug and nothing happens

Catbois

xth for Iri

No, I'm curious. Why is it so important to you that people absolutely do everything they can to avoid being in an FC as long as a Linkshell can technically fill the same function, even though the FC actually already exists and the Linkshell is purely hypothetical?

you planted the seed of wuv in his heart

>two shitters finally united under one static roof
Thank you for containing the cancer

Oh wow, never been up here.

You may not be able to see it, but something may have happened.

I hope Androna is less sad now

I'm not in a static though

Nobody would care if you died; and I mean that in the most sincere way possible.

post fyw the ebini static can't clear a5s

honestly kumfi is pretty bad, if they still had sugi they would have cleared vortexer by now

G R O W N M E N
R
O
W
N

M
E
N

And to add; this is what I'm currently rocking. Just some random pieces I bought, got from dungeons and hunts and the badass tomestones of esoterics axe!
ffxiv.ariyala.com/U1T1

>fyw

All of them cleared a5s tho

I'm not sure whether I like this robe or not. I think the colour scheme would be really nice if there was a little bit less gold on it.

not 2day lmao!!

stop shitposting sugi

What the fuck? It was Androna who leaked the logs? What. The. Fuck.

How can people defend him? Like I'm literally at a loss for words. I hope all of you are defending him ironically.

He fits right in here in a general full of psychos

you should try raen, you're too nice to be a Xaela

It's about the kind of relationship that happens in FCs like these. People are just there mainly because it's a raid FC. While I see a good reason as to why Elysium for example is an FC because they raid exclusively with each other and all of them share same FC buffs, I see no reason why Neo Rare Ex is a raid FC if they're going to raid with people not even from it. If that's the case then it wouldn't really matter if they were there or not and just join an FC they'll actually like being in.

kumfi is the best healer of world earth

nah it's just shrek doing it for real don't worry

nobody else likes him

>still posting personal conversations just for the sake of posting them
smhtbqh

then explain why they couldn't clear a5s today.

That didn't stop you concerning the ones witg P'roci, P'uttel

>shrek
well who leaked it to shrek?

shut the fuck up nigger

The boots make my feet small, triggers me. Everything else looks terrific, just gotta find a substitute for sollerets.

Courtesy of Iri's Glamour, which looks incredible on her. Spidercat's only works on her, or at least non-roegadyn.

Not a single person would care if you died.

It's been pointed out numerous times that being in a raiding FC can be hugely beneficial and enjoyable to your raiding even if you do your actual static raiding with people outside of the FC.

What do you think is a better use of your FC membership than that, that isn't covered under "You could easily do this with a Linkshell"? Where is this shit coming from that they don't enjoy being there - do you have any reason to believe that other than that someone posted "some of these guys don't talk much in /fc" or are you just making it up so you have an excuse to act like they're doing something wrong? Why do you think that you understand what a raiding FC "should" be and how it "should" be run when you need someone to explain to you, more than once in the same conversation, why the assumptions you're making are wrong? Or are you just bound and determined to come up with some way of saying that these people are doing something wrong or stupid, no matter how flaccid your reasoning gets?

>tfw waiting for beepy to dump actual erp logs next

nah androna posted it, shrek is just one of the only if not the only person who still likes crappyscales

do you remember when people had fun with their friends in this game instead of making it their own personal soap opera?

i'm actually creeped out right now

post the sugi nudes beepy

ook

To be honest you're taking this way too seriously. The fact that most of their members are from Veeky Forums, you know a lot of them hate on each other's guts.

ugly

Because Vall was fucking dying IRL mid raid lmao

cute

oh gosh a bunch of raiders didn't get together and make a hugggbox where everyone likes each other?

is this your first mmo?

You're not the first person it's happened to, either. Run while you can, or whatever.

It's like Cerberus all over again

Shut up please c:

I made the most hideous Raen once, maybe I should give it another try, but we'll see.

I'm beginning to realize you edited the shot where you're smiling manically? Or maybe I'm way too high on sugar to try more emotes.

>tfw the "y did u break up with creepyscales" meme suddenly makes sense now

Please stomp on my nutsack..

That's a lot of money for HQ Hard Leather Wristbands of Gathering

No c:

Vintage Catbois

Please :3

Nobody would care if you died.

I'm going to marry Alphinaud~!

Say something nice about each of the gamers in iris static before meltdown

Ah.. those were the days. But with stale gameplay, watching soaps is more entertaining.

>tfw started the meme by being genuinely curious and asking in the thread

You can add my trip to your filters and shut up, please :3

did you ever find out what really happened?

Do you have PayPal.

ye i know they legit make my hairs stand on end

yes mistress, how does my entire paycheck sound

I'm going to marry Alisaie!!!

I'd rather add my cum to your womb. Why do you have to be such a prude?