Most recent Bracket: challonge.com/ShitpostsNewAnons
Next Tournament: May 20th, NA

>Veeky Forums League Poll
docs.google.com/forms/d/1waNc94C3FCm9cZ10C0MQBXAOEbWphGtC1NirLKrRCIU/viewform

>Battletag list:
sites.google.com/site/hsgresources1/battletags/

Old Thread:

Okay guys, I wanna play Warrior.
I bought a Fedora and I know how to Tank Up and end my turn.

Where do I start?
Post some decks.

>Based God Tier:
N'zoth, the Corruptor
>Bretty Gud Tier:
C'thun
>Cheeky Faggot Tier:
Yogg-Saron, Hope's End
>Not Even Control Warrior Wants You Tier:
Y'shaarj, the Rage Unbound

IT'S FUCKING DUST

>It's whoever gets sandworm first wins the brawl

y'shaarj is great in control warrior if you take out your shitty low cost minions

even better in bolster warrior since he'll almost always spawn taunts to protect himself. if he pulls soggoth or bog creeper you basically win

banda

>WoG was supposed to make the game slower

>trump playing tavern memes
>tempostorm talking about plebbit
>firebat playing zoo
>90% of games are decided by card draws rather than strategy

I am so frustrated with my poor brother, he crafted Y'shaarj and won't even buy packs because its F2P, so he pretty much JUSTED his year up.

Now I wonder if the idiocy didn't fall far from the genetic tree... sorry we weren't gassed bros. Too late now.

That's the elite version of Boogeymonster

or hyena

At least Gruul is somewhat playable, even against Paladin.

xth for cho'gall and doom suck

>want to play a C'thun deck because new coolness
>have enough cards for C'thun Druid
>EVERY SINGLE MATCH is a C'thun mirror, just on a different class
>C'thun Druid gets hard countered by C'thun Warrior (lmao +10 armor, executes your C'thun) and C'thun Priest (lmao 10 heal, entombs your C'thun)

I guess I'll check back again in a month. Or do I just play Zoolock instead? It looks cheap to craft.

best class for cthun?

upvoted

Nope, opponent got a sandworm but I got a 12/12 edwin and king krush.

Druid or Warrior

why are we allowing an OC faggot make the threads?

cho'gall is fine with bane of doom or siphon soul. can also be good for an emergency shadowflame against n'zoth decks and shit

one time i did turn 7 cho'gall into bane of doom and it summoned a fearsome doomguard, my opponent just forfeited

Your next task is to learn to play with one hand so that your other is free to pursue masturbation, hot pockets, cheetos, the complete works of Nietzsche or whatever else.

Why aren't you making the threads?

I stopped playing around when blackrock came out(I bought like 1 wing).

What should my strategy be for catching up? I've got like 1800 gold, but like 8000 dust.

Probably pass on finishing blackrock since it's a bit gimmicky(And it's getting phased out next correct?).

Do I need LoE? That's pricey and you can't cherry pick wings.

Split between crusader and old gods packs or all old gods with some choice crusader crafting?

>people do this shit and BM in casual

I'm a newish player. I played a bit last year but gave up after a while, decided to give the game another try now that the new expansion and formats are out.

I didn't play a ton and I still lack a lot of the classic cards. What should I use my gold on first thing? Classic packs?

A leggo you are happy you crafted, and one you regret

>Deathwing, Dragonlord
Love him. Probably too greedy for ladder, but he is fun to play. Once he is out, he is pretty scary

Twin Emperors
Good card, just dont really care for playing c'thin decks

>druid in casual innervates c'thun for lethal on turn 8 and BMs the whole time

FOUR MANA

S E V E N
E
V
E
N

>playing casual mode ever
you deserve everything you get

The Grand Tournament is really mediocre, the only legendary that's really used from it is Justicar in Priest or Warrior, go all old gods packs and craft what few cards you need from TGT.

>mfw someone figured out how to combine C'thun+N'zoth priest into one imposing deck

How is Call of the Wild even remotely balanced?

Brawl pack boys, shoot away!

Probably.
Use your dust for some of the good commons.

As much as i hate both these decks, c'thun druid, fanghelm druid, zoo and aggro shaman are probably the most cost efficient right now in dust and gold.

As the meta starts to settle now we see many C'thun decks losing popularity and a number of very strong aggro decks difficult for most control and midrange decks to counter once again becoming the majority. In this case one is the same as pre-Standard and pre-WoG, namely aggro Shaman, and the other is the same as it has been since more or less the launch of the game, Zoolock.

I will be the first to admit that I did believe the meta would slow down with Standard and WoG's release, I was one of those pointing the finger at the cynics saying they were wrong that people would revert back to mostly the same aggro decks within a week or two - but they were right.

So maybe we really need to start asking ourselves why this is the case, I mean very specifically, because outside of this being a popular shitpost subject on the subreddit it does seem that Blizzard had nerfed a number of aggro cards and introduced many late game plays with the latest patch so presumably they too had hoped the meta would have slowed.

Haven't crafted a leggo I regret yet. Justicar might be it since it's getting rotated out in a year, but that's still a year.

Top tier craft is Sylvanas, absolutely god tier in this new meta if you're not playing against Priest.

I know right. It costs 8 mana and you don't even get a 7/7.

I'm super tempted to craft twin emps for a reno c'thun deck but I've never even played renolock, I haven no idea how much I'll enjoy the deck or if I'll just get frustrated playing it or what.

Last thread didn't even have a relevant image and you're complaining about oc? Do you know how stupid that sounds?

If it bothers you so much, create the threads yourself

Wow cool, I already did that earlier, I ate a pizza while playing.
I might be a natural Warrior.

>90% of games are decided by card draws rather than strategy

The beast and cairne

I'm so fucking tired of shaman in arena.
Just lost my 9-0 run to 3 of them in a row.
>common 3/4 2-drop
>common 7/7 4-drop
>common 7/6 4-drop
>common 6/5 battlecry 3 damage 6-drop
Please explain how it's not the best class in arena and absolute cancer.

If you're interested in playing dragon lists then buy the rest of BRM. The boss fights are also fun.

I suggest buying all of LoE because it's got a lot of high quality cards, you'll get more good cards per gold on average than buying packs
Spend the rest on WoG cards so you can build some cheap C'Thun deck because that's the most budget. You only need 1 legendary (Twin Emps) to make it work, notable C'Thun classes are Priest, Warrior, Druid because of their good class exclusive C'Thun cards

If you're going to throw a bunch of money around I'd suggest just keeping it one game

Someone add me so I can complete my spectate quest, please.

Peon#1694

Justicar Trueheart
some C'Thun shit
2x Ancient Shieldbearer
2x Fiery War Axe
fill the rest with removals and cycle, possibly cards that do both
You're good for that tactical combat, son

Is shaman good now? When I played last year I remember people complaining a lot about how Shaman wasn't that good and overload.

So why aren't you playing the most fun deck right now? Darwin Shaman.

Okay you OC niglips, how you would have done this card?

sent

Added from neptune

I used to play handlock, but stopped with the molten nerf and moved to reno for a while. Was pretty good, but i thought it was a little harder than handlock, but not much. A lot of the same ideas, resource management, knowing when to pop lord j and reno, etc.

Are there any epics that straight up aren't worth keeping?
I got two giant sandworms for example and haven't dusted them yet just incase they end up working somewhere.

Better! The best pack I ever got and it was from fucking brawl.

What's wrong with the way it is?

OH FUCKING BOY
It's my favorite totally original tavern brawl! time to have fun because rng is fun!

I'd even go as far as saying that, before WOG, the meta was perfectly fine. It was very stale, but there were a wide variety of decks being viable. Everyone seems to forget, that every class had top tier decks after LoE.
So basically, the change is not that drastic in the amount of different decks being played, just what type of decks per class are played changed heavily depending on the cards they lost through standard and got in WOG.

>Darwin shaman
Nice fedora there buddy

>happy you crafted
Ragnaros, Lightlord. I'm not even playing that much ropeladin recently because fuck those long games, but it's fucking great.
>one you regret
N'Zoth. I only regret it because I've crafted it once I opened all the bought packs and had only gold left for an arena ticket. Then I got him in a single arena pack a day later.

6/6 Battlecry: Summon the other 6 Sha

10/10 At the end of each turn summon a random sha

Sha are 2/2's which various effects like divine shield, deathrattle, charge.

It's fine as is even if it's shit though. I kind of wanted it to be related to the sha but I guess they're saving that for pandaria adventure/expansion

>tfw Paladin is suddenly the worst class

Since the card is shit, i would just go for fun factor. Joust 3 random creatures, from each deck. Each winner goes to that players battlefield.

This is working out surprisingly well.

Immune to spells, nerf stats a bit.

Is this a good card?

where are the zeriyah nudes

sandworm stablemaster is a thing

evolve mechanic has shown me just how many trash understatted minions there are in thsi game

im cutting all that trash, its not worth it

I stopped playing some time ago and decided to comeback, what are some FUN decks to play with Rogue and Shaman?
Is Fast Rogue still viable?

no

Shaman is the new, better face hunter. So yes.

What is it?

Isn't that weaker than C'Thun Druid?

If control hunter was a thing yeah

>last 3 games in casual have been against people roping and BMing me

holy shit fuck this game, jesus christ like acting like a sperglord wasn't bad enough in ranked but you can't even take a break from netdecking and shitty behavior in casual as well

antonidas

WIIIIIIIIINDS or THE DRAGONS SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME.

>roping

Noticed that too. 5 games vs ropers. Please don't tell me you need to think that hard about your turn 1?!

No idea desu, lost the patience to play tankup tactician some time ago
But I've heard good things about C'Thun warrior which wouldn't surprise me.

I've been playing freeze mage for months now and have a pretty solid win rate with it.
I've never used thalnos though since I was hoping I'd just open him in a pack. My question is: Is Thalnos worth 1600 dust? Or should I spend it on a different legendary?

WHAT THE FUCK
H
A
T

T
H
E

F
U
C
K

Neat, now I dont need to craft this nigga

Where do I netdeck for warrior?
Icy Veins?

I already did when the card was announced

Thalnos is pretty good. I think he is worth it unless you want other leggos

The leg you always want but feels like a waste of dust crafting.

Holy shit, I just found out you can uncap the game from 30 FPS by editing a configuration file. I've been playing like that since open beta.

>silky smooth 60 FPS
Holy shit, it's like a new game.

For fatique games yea, I think it's pretty cool. Maybe as a 6/6, since it doesn't affect the board.

>can't connect to Battle.net
this shitty client

>play against freeze mage
>pull a doomsayer
memes aside i really like it

It's a staple for spell power combo decks.
But if you're playing freeze without him and don't feel like you're lacking something, then it's up to you.

is this the biggest meme deck out there

>win 5 hunter and mage game quest
>least 2 played class
>close it
>get 2 wins instead for the same 2 classes
>hit the brawl
>play 11 games
>win 1

I just want to save up gold for the next expansion

That's the issue. I'd like to use my dust to finish off a N'zoth paladin or a new rogue list, but I'm not sure if they're worth investing in.

who else bored of constructed already? i only play it when i need 10 more gold to get into arena

A golden, too?
That's fucking insane, man.

Best I ever got was golden Voljin and golden Powermace.

What would you guys change about this list?
I unpacked Malkorok btw before I get shit for crafting him.