League of Legends General /lolg/

OT: eyosongive.us

Two hours left for suggestions, send them in now or regret forever cause no one knows when Contest Guy is hosting another one again

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/4ht2w2/patch_69_bug_megathread/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ahri's tits arent that big

>ctr+f futa on suggestion list
>13 results
Yeah I don't give a shit about the contest anymore.

>League will never be as good as Dota

xth for Taliyah, bestest girl.

This noob doesn't know Vlad used to self-stun after ulting.
Riot would say it was "to limit his burst"
But imo they were just lazy
I'm just so happy it's gone now really feels so smooth

Best girl.
Best breasts.
Best wife.

>just carry harder... tehe ~

i fucking hate this game

Who /vlad/ here

>13
>in 70+ suggestions

I know you are just one of the straightfags that go "omg we just can't win!! futa fans are autists that spam suggestions/votes/etc!!" but don't be that dumb

>caring about normals

She really makes me think she came from some indie game, maybe something styled similarly to Bastion. That nose is just insane, she might as well be a Gerudo.

Is there something going on with normals right now? I keep getting matched with 2-3 man premades that feed.

For you

Sorry to be one of those posts, but I just gotta ask: Do you guys seriously bother with ranked, and how do you deal with games like this?

>Game going pretty well
>Bot is running into some issues
>Jhin keeps getting kills for some reason or another
>Let them know I can tp bot to gank, but no ward ever goes up that I could safely tp to without losing the lane to Yasuo
>Fast forward 15 minutes...
>Cait wants to give up
>Start explaining to her that she's tilting herself, she should focus on her positioning, and to focus more on the game in general
>"Fuck League, Im done with League for the rest of the week"
>"Wtf why did Gragas get a rework, he got extra range on his dash"
>"No thats the new item, did you not read the patch notes?"
>"Fuck that patch notes League is horrible"
>Fast forward to: us losing
>"Cait you should legitimately quit League you obviously cant handle the slightest stress or loss"
>"Akali next time try to pick a useful champ"
>"Said the now 1/9 Cait"
>"Lol you should know that Akali is shit this patch"
>"Akali didnt even get touched though, you didnt even read the patch notes what the fuck would you know?"
>"Lol ya I read the patch notes, and I know Akali is shit"
I WAS JUST PRETENDING GUISS
>Game ends, score screen
>Enemy is a bunch of pricks who think that like to act like Cait feeding them = she did good, probably didnt report
I forgot that little kids like to try and compete against eachother for their epeens, but come the fuck on. I just wanted my first placement game to go well since the last time I tried to do ranked was 2 seasons ago.
Sorry giraffe, you rolled correctly to get me to try and spam Akali in my placements but at this point I dont even want to bother.

I want to exterminate the void with Leona

>overwatch beta opened

see ya faggots later lol

Fellow Taliyabros aren't too common. Good taste.

>Not corrupting her with it instead

source

She's about as best girl as it gets without being Annie

>tfw half the shitposters pretend to be me and the other half accuse everyone else of samefagging as me

>Morgana with Deatcap before Zhonyas

This patch is a fucking hot mess.

The dragons are fucking nuts. The Water one is stupid as shit and if you don't contest these things at all you lose. Why is Rift Herald lasting 20 minutes?

Why are AP items all hot trash now? Why does everything only give like 60 or 70 AP?
Why does Abyssal Scepter not reduce minion MR anymore?
Why does everything have CDR slapped on it?

What the shit happened to this game?

All meme's aside, what are the top 3 mage's mid now? I am a xerath main and tried 2 games as new xerath and it really is a noticeable nerf. The ult is disgusting and the q is very thin now. It's a shame too.

>benn avidly playing Vlad for a while
>log on to try the rework
>play with a few /lolg/ anons
>mfw we lose every game.

Can we just get, like, one more ban per side? I can't gut all the cancer.

>skinlist generator still hasn't been updated

>some people really believe Overmeme will be the "lol killer"

serves you right Zed fag

Thankfully I have Dork Souls to keep me occupied till her release.

>no Broodmother

>BASE MOVEMENT SPEED 335 ⇒ 328
>SNAKES DON’T NEED BOOTS Cassiopeia gains 4 movement speed per level. Cassiopeia cannot purchase Boots items.
>Twin fangs reset removed
>ult slow reduced
Nice buffs, Cass.

They nerfed MR and AP in the same patch

They changed a bunch of mages to have lower CDs mana costs and base damages

SPAM HAPPY

How is your day going user? I hope you're winning lots of games.

>rocket belt on Sona
Is this what they call fun? Is this the elusive "fun" I've heard so much about?

>Wanting to corrupt perfection

Post champs you'd eat out

But mid is the one role I don't play.

so i got enough of this essence crap for either Reksai or thresh, who y'all recommend?

>He doesn't like corruption

What a fag, you probably don't even like mindbreak either.

what dragons

the arrow does not lie

its your time to learn zed

>useless jungle with no damage, shit tankiness and laughable cc or an overloaded support who can do anything
You tell me.

>zed permabanned
>no tanks in any game because everybody is playing mages/assassins

I THOUGHT ADC WAS DEAD BUT IT FEELS THE BEST IT HAS ALL SEASON FUCK YES NO 3K HP 220 ARMOR CUNTS RUNNING AT YOU WITH IBG AT 20 MINUTES ANYMORE THANK YOU JESUS

I think I might be taking a break for a long while guys.

Riot is starting to feel like Blizzard now and this season is the fucking Warlords of Draenor of league.

Illaoi is cute.

I bet you are a vanilla fag.
Unless the baby goes into the blender it is not sex!

Then who are you playing as ADC?

Im the post highlighted in there, i dont know why the person responding to me assumed I played more than 1 game with vlad when I

>q is thin
Its literally a 5 unit decrease, I dont even think thats physically noticable for the human eye.
Someoen please find a way to show a comparison.

>some peoplereally believed Youkai Meme will be the "pokemon killer"

Can riot PLEASE stop fucking up their patch numbers.

>crying after one game
?

sometimes people have good games and bad games. the difference between normals and ranked is that people try harder to win in ranked. it doesn't mean they are any better/worse.

Yknow what fuck it Im gonna learn ADC. Go play Sivir or Ashe or something...

>''No compatible graphics device was found''

wellp guess im never playing Overwatch!

Tank metas arise when AD carries are too strong you numb cunt

This is how it has always been and always will be

caitlyn, tristana, ezreal, twitch

just stay 600 + range out of that stupid mage bullshit and its easy pickings with all the squishise running around at the moment

>Garen with max Ocean dragons and rift herald
Jesus christ this shit is hilarious

The fucking elemental dragons yugioh bullshit god fucking dammit why does water dragon heal so much holy shit 3 stacks of water dragon is triple nigger cancer

I'M MUD

>the maokai visual update was 2 fucking years ago
holy shit it doesn't feel that long

>The Water one is stupid as shit and if you don't contest these things at all you lose
That's the point dipshit, they were tired of 90% of high level games being trade towers and ignore neutral objectives unless you had nothing better to do. Dragons are now something you can't afford to ignore.
>Why is Rift Herald lasting 20 minutes?
It only spawns once and the buff now makes a person a far stronger split pusher/assassin. Same reason as above: they want to put focus away from mindlessly trading towers in the first 10 minutes.
>Why are AP items all hot trash now? Why does everything only give like 60 or 70 AP?
This one is a mystery to me too, no idea why they did it, cause they also gutted AP ratios across the board.
>Why does Abyssal Scepter not reduce minion MR anymore?
They wanted to shift it to be more of a defensive item than being a pushing item that mages have to build vs other mages.
>Why does everything have CDR slapped on it?
To diversify mage builds and make it easier to reach the CDR cap without having to sacrifice damage.

I thought reksai was a strong jungler? clearly I'm wrong, I'll just have to keep shitpicking Aatrox then.

>Trump is now guaranteed the GOP nominee
Umm, Americanbabs?

where are these

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

Akali was buffed this patch retard.

Any ADC mains want a succ n tucc from a bullying Soraka/Janna/Sona/Nami main?

>he doesn't like vanilla sex with inhuman women

sure is pleb in here

Trump skin for Taliyah fucking WHEN?

Yes, the god emperor is claiming his throne
What are you trying to say?

That fucking jhin video has changed me forever

Seems harder than it looks but then again I pick Draven, Sivir, Jhinand Tristana so what do I know?

Either you're up against extremely shitty people or you're a professional.

If you're in middleground on Rek'sai it is much harder to use her to maximum efficiency since her passive is probably the main reason she has stayed viable this whole time.

man, i remember on the PBE they thought that water was the worst

Americans vote for retards because they are retards, are you really surprised?

>Trump's #1 foreign policy adviser is himself, kek
trumpfags literally think this dunning-kruger imbecile is qualified to be the leader of the free world

>bully the ever loving shit out of vayne and sona
>sona is at 50%
>vayne is 10% health
>they're finally under tower
>oh yah we're totally winning la-
>vayne has 38 CS
>urgot has 21 CS

this game was painful, we we're only able to come back because lee sin kept throwing

>vayne get baron stolen
>by vel'koz

Because there's one or two extremely vocal neets who retardedly assume everyone is me in these threads.

I want to put my swimmers IN Lulu.

Veigar
Literally just farm/hit enemy mid with spells and you'll be doing mad damage

>here's over 400 AP with just two item and 100 minion Q kills
>not even including his new passive vs champs

Its one game, but I know itll happen often, especially in placements, where it may as well be bronze. Theoretically theres like a 50% chance this happens, but in practice I know its probably gonna happen more often, especially on a fresh patch were apparently people like Cait exist.
>Not knowing who was saying what

The Trump team is now complete with the latest champ. Trundle, Jarvan, Anivia, Yasuo, and now Taliyah. Anyone else?

>the azir faggot plays sivir as well

*clears mid wave from inner turret while shitting self*

>normals

you better block your name out you autistic silver shitter

>League will never be as good as Dota

>no melee carries
>no trilanes
>no roaming
>no dual mid
>no courier
>no micro
>shit patches
>shit devs
>meanwhile Dota gets suggested features and known major bugs within 24 hours

The fact that this is your way to report bugs is laughable.

reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/4ht2w2/patch_69_bug_megathread/

>meanwhile you can go in demo and playtest bugs in Dota

lmao

Veigar maybe?

B̼̻̹͙͍̯͙̱͇̻́́͘͞ͅA̵̮̯̘͓̥̟͈͔̤͖̞̭͖̫̝̪̭͈̠͢C̨̢̤̭͉̯̜̹̱̜͘͢K̵̶̸͍̗͚͕̮͡ ͏̵̨҉̣͈̘͕̫̲͖̭̝͍̙̬̹̥̼̫̦͎͇T͏͈̝͇͙̀͜H̷̰̰̮̩͖̫̭̙͙̞̦̠̖̙̹͓̬͍͢ͅE̦͖͍̣̤͙̘̘̣̘̫̝͜͠ͅ ̸̛͚̼̫̱̦͉̪͇̪̰̠͔̙̤̥̀͞F̵͏̨̬̣̬̰̲̼U̴҉҉̵͚̺͓̲͔̯͚̠Ć̷̶͔͓͔͇͔̮̠͈̺͎͙̙̠̤̫̩̹̕K͟͞҉̲̭͈̠̗̝̱͔͙̺̳̜̟͚͎͢ͅͅ ̵͈̠͎̮̩̯͓̖̯̭̜͡O̶̸̡̡̠͓̼͔̩̯̗̝͟ͅF҉̵͈͖̩̱̯̯̲͚̩̥͚͇̹̹̦͜ͅF҉̛͍̣͕̩̲͎̜̹̬̞?̸̧̛͙͍̯͍̬̰̙̰͈̬̭̬̹͙̞̦̦͞!̶̝̳̠̼͕͉͚̟̼̝̤͕͔͍̼̤͘͢?̱̜̩̠̺̟̗̼̦̖̲̺̠̭̦͈͖̹́͢

>Not wind

The mage changes are honestly retarded. How are the builds diversified? You still need Deathcap, still need Zhonya's (which now gives less AP in exchange for 10% CDR wew lad), still will need a Void Staff in most of your games. Obviously you need boots if you're not Cassiopeia, and then what do you buy?

The same shit you were already buying plus maybe that gay protobelt that does a shitton of burst for some raisin and makes you hop like 50 units

i'd swap yasuo with cass, so cass can throw her grounding poison and someone else will put the wall beside so people can't jump it.

>finish building ragebalde
>lose 25% attack speed
?????
who the fuck though this is a good idea

>that pic
>panties over garterbelt
Artist confirmed turbovirgin.

I fell asleep after first 3 games yesterday, where any of the others worth watching?

>Tfw your favorite game is so shit you have to go and shill in other threads in the hopes you can save it from dying in 2 years
What a rough life.
Here, have my (You)

>normals
No one cares about them. 98% the time I play normals I just fuck around with friends.

On the other hand, league isn't a dead game that forces you to play with peruvians just so you can get a queue pop. Nice.

>still need Zhonya
Ehh, debatable.
>But what if Zed is not banned
Come on dude. Zed WILL be banned.

that's the monte of dragon buffs, all about the rotations

For those curious since I saw them posting, this new RoA is fucking savage on Singed.

And I get a skin soon to boot. Good times.

Still better than poor Cassio.

Or maybe people haven't figured them out yet?

You could stand to die less. Or not play Singed. If any champ needs buffs it's him.

>People think that League and Overwatch are competing for the same audience.

Good thing there are almost no rotations on soloqueue then.

I love Lissandra!