Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous Thread: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding. The game is out everywhere!
>Can I play the game now?
International servers are now open for Early Access if you have a Founders Pack, and open for F2P users mid-May. You can also play on the Korean Servers now if you have a verified Nexon Korea account, which requires a Korean Mobile Phone number.

>Early Access Info:
Server Schedule: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/founders-server-exclusive-access-now-purchasable-on-steam/151534
Early Access FAQ #1: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/frequently-asked-questions-regarding-the-latest-announcement/145895
Early Access FAQ #2: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/updated-faq-on-the-latest-announcement/153003

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers (EA only, F2P mid May - Founder packs 50% sale)
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS - Klaipeda, Fedimian

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/mmomusic/sets/ragnarok-online
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/fdf103kbxz/
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/azre620m4s/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cuck

right click

right click the summon icon

I wish there was a sandbox simulator for me to test builds

that's what private servers are for

fweee

rip r1emu

i miss rms.

Tired of TOS music? Especially in dungeons? Well try this.

soundcloud.com/mmomusic/sets/ragnarok-online

who should I contact to join the Orsha guild?

So how much slower is just grinding in this? These quests feel so railroaded.

invite: 0heefDqe35vj9Raj
guild list at pic related, if there is one missing or changed, just reply

Where is Nice Boat?

>tfw listening to this and realizing that RO music was really shitty outside of a select few songs

Nobody plays on Orsha

The title screen music is my favorite title screen music of any MMO, even beating out Runescape.

Where can I get my hands on the recipe for this fine American rifle?

Please

NiceBoat
Leader - Tello
Server - Fedimian till stated otherwise
Members 10/25
Guild Focus - PVE/GvG Shenanigans

Wasn't Capybara on Fedimian?

So I dont get this leveling map at all. Why should I go to the Orsha zones when they reward such pitiful EXP at my level after the mines?

>141106106
we told you a few times already.
choke on a dick, faglord

should i just add the sockets into my catacombs weapon (+7) or keep upgrading it. I'm about 99% sure I won't be getting another one and this will be the best I can do until ET or someshit

You shouldn't. Start doing Orsha side after the Tenet Dungeon, after you get to Lv.60 from your dungeon runs. Karolis Spring is the first map you should do on Orsha side.

>141106214

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/fdf103kbxz/

This is literally futureproof. You cannot prove me wrong.

But also don't forget to do the repeatables on the Mines Village map. There are 15 repeatables there that give you 30 Lv.2 cards. You'll need those if you don't wanna have to grind too much before Tenet Church dungeon.

forgot to refresh the pic

Haha no

Returning player here: is the "save your cards" meme still a thing?

Well then enjoy grinding a bit more on Tenet Garden :=)

yes

Nope, i didnt had to do that. Zero grind and im R7 now.

He'll surely enjoy grinding there, you can make 200k/hour easily there and the exp is great.
Sell the corpse hands at the market.

That's such a stupid question user.

It depends entirely if you need gem bonuses.

Use your own brain.

how about u get Ur hands on this d lmaooooooo

got em!!!

respect

But user, I'm an idiot.

Aren't you guys coming to Klai?

>you can make 200k per 45hours easily there
ftfy

>the exp is great.
it is good there, but no need to grind at low lvls.

I'm EU and didn't transfer to Fedi. I'm getting an average of 290 ping, did I fuck up?

Explain it to me like I'm a retarded 5 year old

What can I "block" in this game? Like say if I went petalsta3 and hoplite3 for max blocking, then go full con with a high lvl plate mastery, how would I fare against world bosses or assholes like pumpkins?

You can block attacks

pussy

Can I block magic attacks

You can block non-magic but magic will destroy your asshole instantly. However, you can block magic temporarily with a Rodelero skill.

But if you stand there just holding the block button people are going to rightfully call you a retard.

No

You cant block magic, but using active block in this lets you block like all physical attacks in the game. Just dont be the guy who sits there guarding the entire time when nothing is about to hit you or you're taking tiny damage.

How would you go about doing this, explain it to me.

To me the best ones are Blade and Soul and ToS
I played RO for 15 years and I never found out why people like the login music so much.
Tastes I guess

if you are hardcore pvp or something

>Pumpkins
There's shit far worse than that

I'm wiz2 kino3 atm. If i take wiz3, will Quick Cast make PP's and GP's casting times shorter?

if I want a Diev build, would it would a good idea to go something like Cleric C2 Krivis C2 Diev C2 PD (the orders of the circles up to debate), instead of Cleric C2 Diev C3 Druid PD?

AOE Zaibas sounds a lot more useful for dealing with stuff, especially fliers.

Yes. Enjoy the BR semen stained dead server.

no. it just increases the damage of it by 50%

No it'll just increase the damage. You might as well go Wiz 3 though +50% damage is about as good as it gets from a single rank.

could this be the birth of an epic new meme

>tosg says everyone loves clerics and if you take cleric 2 you'll get parties forever
>roll a monk, rmt $600 worth of top tier gear, max peta, gladiator band, catacombs club
>everyone kicks me out of parties when they see I'm a monk or make fun of me for not having snap asura

thanks again misinfo general

Only 5 slots left.

Ch 8 for invite now.

I just realized I replied to my own post. Disregard that, I also suck cocks.

this never happened. if you actually had that much money in gear you could be posting webm of you solo killing all the boss and getting like 5-6mil exp solo per hour 230+

I only accept Koenig into my party.

>he doesn't know

>LFM ABBY 265+ ANY DPS

>rmt $600 worth
lmfao
m
f
a
o

hahahaha

I really wanna get swordie2's restrain skill but I cant give up swashbuckling which means the hoplite circle has got to go.

Does a 2handed spear wielding cata sound like an effective tank to you guys?

Why do people say SR is slow? I travel pretty fast with Running Shot + Swift Step + Limacon. I prolly go Cannoneer after though. If only I can get the pet to not auto attack or anything and have a stand by mode.

>this never happened
Thankfully we have this detective on the case because I never would have known.

Why use Orsha as your main city instead of Klaipeda?

1. All important NPCs are closer to the statue
2. Less people so no FPS drops
3. No bots spamming
4. The city looks better
5. The music is better
6. Everyone is friendly to each other

Also, if you're leveling an alt there are buffs being sold for only 1200 silver each on Ch.2. Why haven't you made Orsha you main city yet so you can be comfy in a cool city with cool music and cool buffs?

Fuck OFF

>Why use Orsha as your main city instead of Klaipeda?
I mean the other thing!!! Why use Klaipeda instead of Orsha!!!

should I roll a templar on Orsha for all the friends without a guild there? or no one is interested?

I can click/B button the statue in Klaipeda despite everyone's best efforts.

Monks are not for bullying!

Nobody plays on Orsha

SILUTE BROS ASSEMBLE

>implying

That's kinda the point.

Monks aren't really for anything at all.

only said that because Koenig is for bullying so he's like a monk with a use.

Thanks. I don't really have any lewd pics on my phone but eh, here is a qtVeigarwizard.

>game population takes a huge hit because shitty blizzard f2p comes out

Good riddance. Would rather play a dead game than one full of "social gamers" who hop between the next big thing every other week.

C2 Restrain is shit though.

>overwatch is a f2p

u stupid bro

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/azre620m4s/
Build in question

I'm guess I should go full dex since I dont have a shield for blocking

Why?

>f2p
what did he meme by this

overwatch went f2p?
what?

Also literally nobody likes overwatch

A lot of people fell for the Zaibas alternative because >fliers

Not to say that that's not good, because Daino is always good and you can really omit Diev C3 if you don't plan to get Ausrine. That is viable in my opinion, but I will never trade off Diev C3's World Tree duration for anything in the world.

C2 cleric -> C3 Diev user, any fliers you deal with can be carved just as well. Though your C2 C > C2 Kriv > C2 Diev will work just as well.

You never really get any valid estimate of a game's population anymore until the ADHD babies decide to depart when the next set of keys is dangled in front of their face.

It's F2P until 9 May.

if fliers aren't a problem I'll definitely go Diev C3, it's just ahhh, the period around 160-180 has like some of the worst fliers in the game.

mmm, so that's why there a sudden wave of overwatch webms all over the 'tubes. are the memes still in it? i mean 20 tick rate memes.

>a week of no subscription fees means its f2p!

so your old general game, ffxiv, is f2p too then

>>>/discord/

>missing the point entirely

As expected from autism general.

Mimic

Overwatch is probably going to be the biggest FPS for the next few years behind CS:GO.