Other urls found in this thread:

dotabuff.com/matches/1869884763
steamcharts.com/app/570
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this fat fuck is stealing millions

Ravindu Kodippili

dumb third world AnimeNEETs

Fuck white people.

Who's excited to see our boy Era to play again on a Valve sponsored event?

I am.

>shazam losing as based skeleton
This is embarrassing.

soon...

>no poo in loo hero

the amount of airbrushing a single man needs to not look like literal shit is astonishing

nth for youvote collectors

you will be peped

get it?

PAJEET MAH SON

who the fuck is the guy who keeps laughing at his own 'jokes'?

Friendly reminder that I made this thread for you autistic sperglords.

So remember who fucking OWNS you.

Damn, these sunflower seeds are also really good.

This is a perfect combination. Watching tier 2 AmeriTARD DOTA in these shit qualifiers while eating GOD TIER sunflower seeds.

You dweebs should like, take a lesson, man.

> P E P E | D

user it's "Peeped" not "pep OH YOU CHEEKY BUGGER

conrad

Based NEET triggering frogbro

So... /d2g/... who's gonna win their respective Qualifier?

AM:
EU:
CN:
SEA:

Go.

>it's a /d2g/ bully anime thread

idk

am: digital cucks
eu: empire
cn: ehome or newbee
sea: who gave a fuck

Not while I'm around, dudester!

EVEN FRANCE HAS BETTER GENERALS THAN D2G LMAO

I started randoming and my win rate went up, I've mostly gotten support heroes and captaining in some random pub

feels uber man

What's the biggest ooga that's happened to you lately /d2g/?

>Jungle LC with 0 duel damage at 53 minutes

YOU CANT BULLY SHIT THAT AINT EVEN REAL like lmao xdXD

>tfw no 2hu hero

Reminder that I play CARRY Abaddon, CARRY Omniknight, CORE CM, CORE Jakiro and I have above 70% win rate with all of them

Reminder that my 50 wins / 16 losses CARRY Abaddon is the best CARRY Abaddon in all the /d2g/

Reminder that that equals to a 34 wins to 0 ZERO loss ratio

Reminder you shitters will literally never be as good as this game as I am despite going full try-hard while I literally play casually with one hand behind my back, literally:
dotabuff.com/matches/1869884763

Reminder that once the Manila Major is over and a new patch comes out that nerfs OD & Invoker, Abaddon will be top pick again

Reminder that I am the chosen by the mist

>comeback gold

save us basedstralians

good job linking previous thread

steamcharts.com/app/570

ITS DYING THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Why are a lot of male heroes naked

Gay as fuck

So here you go mongoloids, for future reference you'll get the idea of how to build a position 2 CARRY Abaddon:

Start off with a ring of protection, two branches, some tangoes and a mana potion.

Your CARRY Abaddon is going to be a position 2 or even 3. You're never going to be a position 1, dude. Keep that in mind.

Build that basi ring next, get that fuckin' magic wand and some phase boots. Take that basi ring and turn it into a Vlads, and rush a fuckin' S&Y.

After this it depends how the game goes,you can just go a fuckin' basher and run to people and bash their fucking face if you're ballin' outta control and expect to finish early, or you can go Skadi into a AC.

If this goes really late, finish that fuckin' abyssal and after your skadi / heart + AC you can go MKB for the damage.

Max the shield first, 2 points into the passive, max the heal, finish the passive. Always max the ultimate whenever the chance.

If your team is fuckin' kuso ass shit, as they usually are, sometimes it's actually naice to build a aghanism instead of a skadi or heart and go for a AC after, because with the aghanism you can actually stop those shitters from dying.

You will do more than just be a utility provider and actually carry the game like this, but obviously you won't carry it alone.

where the FUCK is the battle pass?

mid pudge
why do shitters keep doing this it makes no fucking sense

This general is trash

>No armlet
Shit build.

ikr

>this is what happens when you're a 3rd world middle-aged nigger who still watches anime
DUDESTER XDDD

In my PANTS, dudestein!

You're trash, you fucking shitter.

Off urself.

>peru summer ends
>dota dies
sounds about right

When you've got one person tilting hard because their shitposting isn't getting many (you)'s they either fizzle out or froth and keep shitposting till they expire irl.

Let's hope for the latter, until then just learn to ignore without a stub until it's mucle memory, improves /d2g/ quality immensely in only a few seconds.

d2g is just a trash compactor crushing 750 shitposts at once

>No armlet

That build is outdated.

I'm lazy so I can't really be bothered to update it for you 2k MMR shitstains anyway.

SPIC POSTER IS DEVALUING HIS YOU COLLECTION MECHANISM

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU JUST GO ALL IN

MEANWHILE THE NON MENTALLY HANDICAPPED COPOSTERS BIDE THEIR TIME FOR THE COLLECTION PROCESS

ANIME LITERALLY DESTROYS (YOU) COLLECTING NEURON SYNAPSES WITHIN THE CRANIAL LOBES

ANIME NOT EVEN ONCE

XD KEK

Alright shitlords, I'll lay down my CORE Jakiro build for you mongoloids:

The core aspect of CORE Jakiro is that you're basically going to push so HARD that the enemies shit will end up going up their own asses.

So take in mind that once the T1 towers are down it's time to 5 MAN DOTA the rest of the entire fucking game.

Go Safelane.

You start off with a ring of protection, two branches, some tangoes, a mana pot and you can even buy a ward.

Build a basi ring ASAP and get the fuckin' magic wand.

Rush some motherfuckin' mana boots and start to push down the safelane T1. DON'T STOP THE PUSH.

Get the fuckin' tower and rotate top. PUSH AGAIN and get that fucking tower. You should be able to purchase a Point Booster now.

Go fuckin' MID next with everyone and PUSH and fuckin' tower down as well. That will give you enough money for the Vitality Booster.

Dissemble your Mana boots and build that Core Booster now.
Farm for a bit now your Phase boots by using the Macropyre to kill the creep waves and keep them pushed.

Once you're like with 1k gold into your Mystic staff, get your fucking team together and PUSH AS 5 ONE LANE.

It doesn't matter which lane, just fucking PUSH and get a T2.

As soon as this is done, rotate immediately to the next T2. Getting these two T2's added with some fights along the way should get you your Octarine Core.

Once you have it, go Roshan with your team, secure that fuckin' Aegis and get the last T2. That should be a FREE Barracks as well.

Start building your motherfuckin' aghanism if you think the game will go longer or just rush a Aether Lens if you think it will finish fast.

After you get any of those done, the game should be over shortly.
If by some chance it isn't due to split-push shenanigans or whatever the FUK, just go Shiva's and KILL THE FUCKING GAME.

1st point into Dual Breath, max Liquid Fire, max Ice Path, finish Dual Breath on last. Always max the Ultimate.

Good luck, shitters.

Reminder that your favorite hero WILL be buffed to FotM and they WILL become meta and you WILL see them in every single pro and pub game and they WILL be gutted to the point where you won't be allowed to enjoy or win with them anymore.

wtf! I need a glasses, I saw a fucking slark!

anime rots brains with no redeeming or creative value

Shitposting done right is a creative and positive process which invigorates the mind and provides a fun hobby, something Veeky Forums has known for a while

I'm glad to see more of the latter

This is legit autism right here.

Holy shit.

>Slacks is our guy
-/d2g/

WEAVER IS PURE
P
U
R
E

>Build a basi ring ASAP and get the fuckin' magic wand.
>Rush some motherfuckin' mana boots

>Implying your retarded team will let you farm those before your T1s are down

how do people find tyhis funny

LUL SLACKS IS SOOO FUNNY XDD

holy shit

Slacks is literally the funniest guy I've ever seen

REMINDER THAT

SLACKS

IS

OUR GUY

t. uncultured swine who can't appreciate a good funpost

I WANT TO KILL THIS FUCKING SLACKS SHITLORD

HOLY SHIT

I AM GENUINELY TRIGGERED RIGHT HERE

I unironically enjoy slacks, because all you kids who hate him and jerk off to GoT are tryhard faggots and at least he's having a good time.

Real talk.

>slacks even triggers anime posters
BASED

>Tiago is a redditor
knew it, only redditors are triggered by Slacks

>slackswatchers on d2g

why are medusa players so fucking retarded
>skill split shot & farm ancients at level 1
>finish boots & sometimes aquila then rush linkens
>team forced to fight 4v5 while medusa afk farms extremely slowly and has no impact except for feeding every now and then even after farming for 30 minutes because lmao no damage or survivability except for blocking 1 spell
>build a fucking mjollnir afterwards
>lose

No. Real Talk you're just autistic who actually thinks "lel so random" is funny.

I am so done with this fucking shit, man.

This game is a mess of code hammered into itself and build upon a complete mesh of instable versions. Every patch that comes out brakes more shit than actually fixes it and every time now since 2014 there has been a 3-4 Hero FOTM trend that keeps cycling to make the game more casual friendly.

Valvo knows for a fact that they can leave the game for broken and dead for months on in that despite all crying, it will still be steam's #1 most played game, since the community is filled with literally shit eater shitlords.

They give zero response, they give zero shits about balance, zero shits about support, zero shits about actual improvement, zero shits about new content and zero shits about anything that isn't jewing kids out of their parent's credit cards.

This is why they can push eccentric and useless, despite really "cool", stuff into the market like the Steam VR, that probably costed both an unimaginable amount of money to produce that still even raw content, and the resources that a company like Valvo would probably never have unless they hadn't jewed over 60 million big ones with DOTA 2 tournaments.

Now just think if all the money that went into the whole VR shit had went allocated into fixing and improving DOTA 2. What kind of game would we have right now.

But instead, we have this, broken, mashed, hammered piece of shit, because yeah, no matter what, YOU SHITSTAINS WILL KEEP EATING VALVO'S SHIT BY THE SPOON AND LOVE IT.

Fucking end your existence, seriously.

OUR GIRL IS CASTING WITH WINTER

GET IN HERE

>enjoying someone just to be contrarian

wow you're so smart and cool

Who's more autistic. Someone who can laugh at themselves or someone who thinks they can tell other people what's funny?

>you dislike what i like so you're reddit meme is still hot with autistic children
+1 since you like reddit so much

We can only hope this animeNEET is closing in on the inevitable early life suicide which awaits all anime addicted NEETs.

>You'll never have a wacky fun time with your dota bros dancing around in costumes

Feels real bad man

I think he's alright, he's just a BIG GUY havin' a laff in the Dota world before he loses all his hair and he can't do it anymore, /d2g/ HATES him because he's genuinely happy and having fun, something the pale, madcuzbad goblins of /d2g/ will never experience

channel ?>

Like, right the fuck now.

Is silver edge meta yet

Actual d2g are fine with him, but the redditors on visit can't handle a bit of shitposting in human form

Yea pretty much agree.

It's weird how salty these weeaboos and feelfrogs get when they see other people having fun.

beyondthesummit2

ITS NOT SHITPOSTING

ONLY REDDITORS THINK HE IS SHITPOSTING

HE IS JUST UNFUNNY

i-is latter the last thing you list or is it f-former?

I always forget this...

Epic

Like, totally epic for the win

>people go full damage control when their opinions are called out for being shit
Whoa, sure is a hugbox in here.

what if item passives that work on illusions like radiance & diffusal also worked on meepo clones

check this one out, cool huh?

calm down, reddit

thanks!

Think about what the words mean and it's instantly clear?

>everything is reddit
sure is reddit in here

Man, I should've added a Reddit link to the OP pasta when I made this thread.

I didn't think the suicide link wouldn't be enough.

But seriously though, please throw urselves in front of a moving truck or some shit.

no fuck you

you think I'm okay with you fucking redditfaggots stealing shitposting and then using it wrong all the fucking time

no fuck that shit

>He's actually mad.
Oh you sweet summer child.

>devaluing your you collectors

don't do it lads

it's hard to get that youvote knack back

You might have to start with training wheels and collect youvotes on /a/ for a while