/twg/ - Total War General

Best LL edition

>/twg/ steam groups (MP battles on weekend, co-op anytime)
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Attila
TWC Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2105-Total-War-Attila-Modifications
Slavic Race Culture DLC -- youtube.com/watch?v=QiVx6yBp4fg
Age of Charlamagne -- youtube.com/watch?v=RNOy63UZXvM
Last Roman -- youtube.com/watch?v=ZPOHiFTQDyc
Empires of Sand DLC -- youtube.com/watch?v=4YN4doAZDPU
Attila launch trailer -- youtube.com/watch?v=h9xmbMLyMuo

>Warhammer
EGX Siege AI and Vamp vs Chaos gameplay -- youtube.com/watch?v=fj05Ll1Mark
Chaos vs Empire battle -- youtube.com/watch?v=uao1Pu-Kw88
Vampire Counts Campaign -- youtube.com/watch?v=2a9nF8X2Yd4
Vampire Counts Reveal -- youtube.com/watch?v=uj605sogy3I
Corruption Blog -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/How_Corruption_Works_in_Total_War:_WARHAMMER
How Corruption Works -- youtube.com/watch?v=g6PPH4GkEM8
Vampire Counts Roster -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Vampire_Counts_Army_Roster
Siege of Hovel -- youtube.com/watch?v=9SFM6-LC6io
Kholek Suneater- Chaos vs Dwarfs -- youtube.com/watch?v=3EIkvHD7MU8
Kholek Suneater -Dwarf POV -- youtube.com/watch?v=aAMKJzUAX_M

>Pastebin FAQs
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SrfmrWwzvDM
youtu.be/7q2NVZsY_oo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for Warhammer fucking blows

He will fall all the same

Ahhh /twg/… the eternal general

4th for bait

>CA tells us that there will be something called a Race pack, and something called a campaign pack
>Both will add a race
>"GUYS THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE NEW RACE"

How does this person manage to breathe?

we have at least 17 more armies to cover that aren't playable yet. no?

seventh for fantasy is for kids and man-children

>>we have at least 17 more armies to cover that aren't playable yet. no?

Not really.

There's only 16 factions in total that have armybook support, 15 if you don't count Forgeworld

There will be 5 factions in the game from launch and Bretonnia is confirmed to be added fairly soon.

That leaves 9-10 factions that have actual armybooks support.

Add onto that stuff like Kisvel, Tilea/Estalia and Araby that have semi-established rosters and you reach maybe 14.

Why are we getting so little Ork gameplay? There's only been one video I think, and that's pretty old. Everybody is most interested in the vampire nerds?

Wow good thing for you tomorrow there is going to be Orc gameplay lifestream at 8am cst.

>Why are we getting so little Ork gameplay?

There's literally gonna be Greenskins gameplay TODAY you nig.

Personally I want to see Brettonia vs Chaos in a field battle, with the Brettonia army composing of mostly knights

good news for ya git

Do they say they'll release at least one of each before the next expansion?

this is what I have so far for what we haveleft to cover
Estalia
Tilea
Kislev
Araby
Wood Elves
High Elves
Dark Elves
Lizard men
Tomb kings
Skaven
Cathy
Orger Kingdoms
Chaos Dwarfs
Beastmen
Borderprinces
by my count that's 15 so I was wrong with 17 but thats still more then the 9-10 you said.

probably. I don't see why not. doesn't matter since we have enough factions

First off all, if they weren't then why in the shit would they be releasing their plans for something that far in the future to the public? If they're not even gonna make them for the first game then why tell us about them?

Secondly, that person claims that it is "unlikely" that we will get any paid race DLC at all, since according to him the only DLC faction will be Bretonnia.

He's saying that the only DLC there will be is the stuff of the FreeLC lineup.

I think you'll find I said 14.

>Cathy

kek, literally no way in hell.

if you're gonna add them you might as well add Ind as well and bring the tally to 16.

is mark of chaos fun? It already sorta looks like a tw game

Its perfectly average remarkably only for its settings. Also good luck getting it to run.

Don't bother.

It's average even for it's time and has slipped down into the low end of mediocre due to aging.

I will cut off my hand and post pics if they ever release Cathay. Either
A.) It's never going to fucking happen, or
B.) It's so far in the future I could replace it with a rad robo-hand.

>special announcement!
>Greenskins DLC instead

Why would they announce new race dlc in the future if it won't come out for the base game? Same reason they've announced the two expansions. It's all already planned and they know the launch will be financially successful so why not tell us there's more content over the horizon? Also, don't forget that Chaos is a dlc faction, so with the brets that makes 2 already. With 4 factions with each expansion that puts us at 14 already. If they're planning on releasing factions until they start working on the next total war, then they can't put out too many right away.

ok then. so with 14 then if they reales 1 campaign and race pack per expansion along with 4 factions per expansion then each expansion would have 2 less races in it then the base game. eh at that point I guess you're right that can't justify $60 expansions. probably something like $40 or $50.

TROM3 or Darthmod for shogun 2?

the only other way I can see them adding more races is to also add the four chaos faction separate from undivided.

Vanilla

Can you even find a working download of TROM3 I remember that one was pretty fun.

>you will never face-fuck goblin-san while necronarrator-kun narrates

>the dream
im sorry friend, but as much as I too hope you can bet your ass estalia tilea kislev araby cathy and the border princes won't show up.

>Estalia
Has never had any models ever
>Tilea
Maaaybe as a Dogs of War faction, but you'll never play as Tilea itself.
>Kislev
Eh. It's a real stretch as a campaign faction but I'm pulling for it to get its unique units anyway
>Araby
Ehhh. It got a Warmaster army but almost nothing else. It's basically got to be on-map physically eventually, but see what they did with Kislev
>Wood Elves
Yes
>High Elves
Yes
>Dark Elves
Yes
>Lizardmen
Yes
>Tomb Kings
Yes
>Skaven
Yes
>Cathay
No fucking way. Same as Amazons, Nippon, and the Pygmies of the Southlands.
>Ogre Kingdoms
Yes, only question is if they settle on the map or a mercenary horde faction
>Chaos Dwarfs
Best supported of the long shot factions, but still a long shot.
>Beastmen
Yes
>Border Princes
They're not a country, please try again.

Aksum cucked da world. Hataz did! He took an Aksum army to Britannia. There wuz NO ONE left to cuck, da wimmins wuz his.

I mean they already have Tilea, Kislev, Estalia, and Border Princes in the base game so why not add them as race packs or (not likely)campaign packs? unless they remove some of them before release.

I wouldn't say that Chaos Dwarfs is much of a long shot.

Unless they're gonna rehash shit and charge 10 bucks for a reskinned Empire province and call it a "race pack" then they're gonna have to dig at least as deep as Chaos Dwarfs and probably as deep as Kislev.

The time it will take them to make and release 3 games is a LOT of time to fill with DLC.

Not to mention that if they're gonna have 4 factions + a FreeLC faction in each release in order to provide roughly equal value between each game then they will already have had to put out 15 factions before selling any of them as DLC.

Because they'd have to develop a full roster for each of them or try to get us to buy factions with generic rosters. Since those factions apparently don't have full rosters on the tabletop, and we haven't seen them stray from that source for what units will be in the game, we can't assume they'll put in that kind of work.

Saving best faction for last obviously

Isn't there the same amount of content out for Orcs as for the Empire?

One battle and one campaign video.

Not enough empire guys shooting stuff in my opinion.

the empire has at least 2 battle videos

There have been at least three battle videos with the Empire

Agreed

too much darren shooting missles at hillsides

Aksum > Himyar > Tankukhids > Garamantians > Lahkmids

>2 weeks, 5 days and 13 hours

Thank you for your realistic approach to which will actually make it

Atilla has the garamantians, 3 flavors of slav, and a god damn million almost identical barbar factions.

I think they'll be able to keep pumping out playable factions for TWW and at least these ones will be fun and not the same

Nova Carthago is unplayable in vanilla Rome 2.
What's your point?

Rome 2 had Rome,Greeks,Egyptians,Balkans,Barbars

don't forget the easterners

Speaking of the best Legendary Lord, I hope they'll redo his character sheet soon since half of it is just a list of spells that every death wizard gets

For comparison

>Azhag-FINAL.jpg
>I hope they redo it
Wouldn't those give him more diversity than other orc casters? Do generic death wizards get Purple Sun? He already forces the enemy to not get reinforcements, I'd say he's more than good enough as is.

>Wouldn't those give him more diversity than other orc casters?

He has the same amount of spells as any other caster if that's what you mean. If you mean that having him adds more spells to the faction then yeah.

>Do generic death wizards get Purple Sun?

As far as I can tell all generic wizards get all the spells from their lore, I mean, the orc&goblin lores only exist as generic casters so if generic casters don't get the top-end spells then those spells wouldn't even be in the game.

>He already forces the enemy to not get reinforcements, I'd say he's more than good enough as is.

The skills on the skill posters aren't all the skills he gets, just examples.

Though if you wanted to see all his stuff you could just go to the Orc campaign video where they show his skill page.

Full comparison

>Full comparison
>Not having them side by side
You had 1 job

CA

You have to give me Total War: Warhammer this instant.

If I don't play it today I will literally die.

I thought the posters of the lls were the skills they start with if you pick them as your starter, opposed to when you get them partway through the campaign theyll be blank

Well it still gives him death spells as an orc, which is nice, and his other skills are all solid. As for spell availability, I would like to think a great goblin shaman would have more spells to throw than a night goblin shaman, one being a lord and the other a hero.

It's only like 18 days come on you can't all be idlers and sponges of society with nothing better do to?

>I thought the posters of the lls were the skills they start with if you pick them as your starter,

Not at all, they're just examples of what skills they have.

Azhag can't even cast spells at all when you get him, you need to complete a quest to get a Crown of Sorcery first.

My Exams ended 2 weeks ago and classes don't start again til monday. All I have going on right now is waiting for Warhammer and maybe trying the Overwatch beta.

[ded]spoiler[/ded]

Post campaign screenshots

What are these non-blacks doing on African soil?

Post medieval kingdoms 1212 info

>Amanikhabale
White guy name if I ever heard one desu.

Is anyone playing multiplayer for 1212? Otherwise I don't see the reason for getting it until the campaign comes out.

ca plz gib lizardmen and tomb kings

Wouldn't it be funny if the announcement tonight is another month long delay.

>that pic
consider me 100% spooked

I just want to know when it's set. Is it actually 1212? If so, why the hell are there Arquebusers?

but when will ca let me spook my enemies on the battlefield

Shit is at 6AM. I'm salty I'm going to miss it. Fucking Brits and their wierd clocks.

But they are already included in BotET

botet isn't out yet 8)
so that's wrong

>so thats wrong
But they are included
youtu.be/SrfmrWwzvDM

Where's that BOTET unit preview that's like 3 hours long?

youtu.be/7q2NVZsY_oo

Thanks dude

why can't we play this yet :(

Africa will be ours. We are the true KANGZ N SHIET.

IF OUR LORD IS T'BECOME KING We -must- expect an invasion at Massalia!

>tfw no mod that puts all warscape games together Thera style

post best faction

THIS IS NONSENSE! NO FLEET HAS SAILED! ROME CONTROLS THE MEDITERRANEAN!

Aksum and the diversity train.

what time will those coons release medieval kingdoms 1212?

In 24 hours

And then what...

Hey, I have every TW game installed on my PC. Is there a good supernatural overhaul mod for any of them? With vampires, werewolves and maybe ghosts and shit.

Yeah theres a mod like and it comes out in 2 weeks, 5 days and 10 hours

>2 weeks, 5 days and 10 hours remaining

I'd rather play a TW without Warscape but if there isn't any good mod for previous TWs I guess I'll have to wait. You know, they always say vampires, werewolves, zombies etc are overrated, but I couldn't find a good mod of them for M&B either

Pre-warscape is overrated senpai

I give it two days before we have a Grimgor version of this in Orcspeak.

medieval kingdoms released