/wfg/ - Warframe General

Dead game, dying thread edition
Previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
General: pastebin.com/kTX8Qyzb
FAQ: pastebin.com/RBjxzmTE
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/tZ4b2FPb

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png (embed)
>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg (embed)
Droptables: github.com/Deathmax/warframe_data/blob/master/en/missionrewardtables.csv
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)

---
CURRENT UPDATE: 18.10 - Operation Rathuum!
>forums.warframe.com/topic/642897-update-18100-operation-rathuum/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Saryn
> forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/611132-hotfix-18412-saryn-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it’s not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/tprkwQYr

Other urls found in this thread:

warframe.market/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for this game is gay, why do I continue playing it.

Second for Nyx a cute!

nth for stealth rework never, and terrible, terrible RNG

Unlikely. Keep in mind that this quest was done when it was assumed that frames were actually combat exo-armors, like the "official" lore still now says. So Mirage and Limbo were actually dead.
Still, the frames were modelled after their original users. As in, the Tenno codename Mag had strong magnetic powers, and the Mag warframe was created specifically for her.
During the Orokin era, they probably only had one warframe, the one modelled after them, so when Mirage died, the operator likely died from shock or some sort of void pulse.

Fourth for what the fuck is this captcha

Because you're gay.

>Instead of Chroma Prime; Derelict Chroma
>Instead of Limbo Prime; Prisma Limbo
>Instead of Mirage Prime; Polarized Mirage, Aether Mirage, or Theia Mirage

I like it.

xth for being cyber as drokk

>hek
>good

Did they revert the damage falloff when I wasn't looking?

>3 years of developments and it's still garbage

thats actually pretty fuarrking schway. I didnt realize all white could look so cyb.

I have been told to do T1 survivals but there is no mission in the void that lists it... just defense?

Neat.

If I'm interpreting this right, you just need to get some T1 survival keys to do T1 survival.

Yes? I think? I can't remember, but it gibs things real good up to like level 85~ with a 6forma build out to a nice distance

If you want raw damage, go sancti tigris and enjoy seven or eight digit trigger pulls

Does ranking a mod like Argon Scope lower it's resell value? Since it's not in 'mint' condition? Newfag obviously.

No, it usually increases it since it's been ranked up. Weapons can't be sold at all when ranked though I believe. Or maybe it was if you tater'd them.

>Derelict Chroma

Want.

Okay, I'll keep that in mind.

>corpus discover Alad V's notes or some shit
>shits out a completed Valkyr vandal
Yes please

>derelict nekros instead of nekros prime
i'd be down with that

>saryn was originally a completely different frame with different abilities until it was consumed by the infestation
>perfect chance for Mutalist/Infested Saryn
>Saryn Prime Buy Plat Goy
Mutalist for Infested frames sounds better imho. Its apparently the name of the infested "empire", as said by Salad.

Instead of Inaros Prime, Inaros Wraith when? Inaros wih Arid Grineer and Wraith designs when!?

>anons pulling shit out their collective asses about how some frames can't have primes

Really, guys. There's nothing canon for you to stand these assumptions on. You're reaching, and I'll enjoy my mirage prime when she drops.

Mutalist is specialized Corpus Infestation. There's going to be a Grineer one as well.

Inaros Wraith sounda sweet considering he's been chilling on Phobos most of the time.

Prime referenced frames built during the Orokin Golden Age. There are frames that rose following that age - it's why people didn't like Nova Prime, she completely shat on the concept of Primes being only for pre-fall Orokin frames.

Orokangz are now boring as shit. Also according to the lore some frames came a lot later after Primes.

Give me my Prisma Limbo and Derelict Nekros and Chroma please.

And there's nothing that says frames like nova or limbo can't have orokin era frames.

Is it really so hard to understand that when a frame is added, they're added into orokin bullshit as well?

You need t1 surv keys .

But Limbo killed himself, his frame was lost forever and never seen again till you come across his theorem.

Yes, because that isn't how it works? It's like saying, "Why is it so hard to believe something that was made today can't be treated as if it was made 100 years ago?"

>it cost $25 to buy plastids for the dual cummak
>it cost $12 to buy it in the market + potato + weapon slot
WHY THE FUCK AM I STILL PLAYING THIS GAME?

It's still true that limbo existed prior to him disappearing. And since we find the blueprints for limbo, and not limbo prime, it's obvious that limbo is the later version of an orokin prime frame. Just like rhino, and ember, and frost, and mag, and every other frame six ways to sunday. I don't get why this is difficult.

The original operators of these frames didn't use the Primed variant. The Primed variants came after. And it is made rather apparent that post-Orokin frames are significantly post-Orokin, so priming them would be functionally impossible.

It doesn't matter - DE will Prime them anyway because it prints money. And if they don't Prime them, they'll Umbra them.

>buying components
>ever
I guess maybe it's cheaper than the components because it has a singular purpose while the plastids have a wide range of uses?

Thanks
First void run and got a Burston prime stock.
Is there a place to go to find baseline prices or a third party market to facilitate trades or is this game really so inefficent that people go to a relay and sit around trying to jew 24/7?

MIRAGE and LIMBO are implied to be a lot older than Primes.

>Playing a game with a strict focus on farming resources
>Doesn't farm for resources
Just uninstall, pleb.

Regular versions of warframes are made by the corpus or tenno labs based on pieces of orokin blueprints. They are mass-produced cheap imitations.
If Limbo was primed when he rifted away, we would have found prime parts.
If youre drive a Toyota Prius off a cliff, youre not going to find Rolls Royce parts when you salvage it.
Its not that hard to understand.

>Excalibur was the first Warframe
>But Mirage and Limbabwae existed before him

>baseline prices
As far as i know there isn't. Check this link for a ballpark suggestion on price.
warframe.market/

>go to a relay and sit around trying to jew 24/7?
Hol up. Do people actually do this? I just jew from the comfort of my liset in trade chat.

protect this I dare you.

>Even thinking about buying materials

Buy prime access while you're at it, goy.

Doesn't mean its fully true user, it's implied they might be older.

Excaliber could be the first successful Prime.

Is this supposed to be the plastids for each of those items?
>some items require thousands of a uncommon component to craft
>in a grinding game
Holy fuck stop the presses, story of the century right here

>2 plat
IT BEGINS

That's couple of hours of farming, nigger.

No, Excalibur and Nyx are the two oldes frames, by far. The oldest models are so fucking old that theres no even a record of their existance anymore, and "perhaps even predate the orokin empire".
Mirage was lost in the infested wars, and thats a while after the Sentients contacted the Orokin again and declared war.

I feel like every secondary is almost pointless.

So mirage might have a prime.

Limbo, atlas, hydroid, and chroma, though, they can't have primes. It wouldn't fit the lore.

Sounds like you need some Vaylok and LexP in your life son.

And Sonicor.
And Kulstar.
And Glaive.

There's also the fact Mirage had a conversation with the Lotus. That places Mirage's activity towards the end of the conflict, perhaps even after it if we assume Lotus only took on her space mommy duties after turning the Tenno against the Orokin.

Limbo's quest doesn't even provide any points of reference for a time period other than 'its old' and since we recover Warframe parts and not something else entirely; it can not be older than Excalibur either.

>Excalibur's right shoulder is in fact a word that spells out "Hayden Tenno".
>the glaive existing
>proto skins
>Nyx Nemesis skin
>technocyte
>all the other shit
And yet last I heard DE still won't officially claim Warframe is set in the same world as Dark Sector.

What about Inaros? I don't think he ever had an Operator. He waked up whenever he felt like it.

Like DE cares. Though it'd be interesting; those frames who aren't supposed to have a prime, do they get Umbra instead? or something

This too

Other uncommon tier resources cost in the hundreds not the fucking thousands

Wukong system- literally immortal nigger kangz frame
Jordas key- end game arcanes, shit ton of mutagen mass and most the plastids you get back so you can just craft it again

Phase Specters- spawnable ai for your op loadout that scales with enemy level and you get 3 of them from a single blueprint.

600 every hour
so I'm going to waste 16 hours farming for a shit dual handcannon that got nerfed years ago? no fucking thank you

also remember that when zepher came out it cost 600 oxium to craft and at the time oxium drones would DROP 1 AT A FUCKING TIME. YOU WOULD GET 20 EVERY FUCKING HOUR IF YOU FARMED IT RIGHT. NO DESECRATE NO FROG BUT LOOTER OR HYDROID GRAPE. ON TOP OF THAT THEY HAD RETARDLY HIGH ARMOR WHERE YOU HAD TO BRING A FUCKING SNIPER TO SHOOT THEM DOWN FROM A DISTANCE.

The Mirage parts that we recover are normal parts. And its not like our foundry cannot produce prime parts, either.
If she was prime, we would have recovered prime parts. If there were more than one Mirage frame, then all htat fuss about death would be pointless, just go back to your liset and reconstruct.
Valkyr and Inaros cannot have primes either.

Because Limbo decided to align his shitty equation and QPU's and got blowned the fuck up across the Sol System.

Just ask for offers , burston prime isn't worth much and wft.com and warframe.market have some wildly inconsistent pricing , but they give you some idea as to what something can go for. If you're pc i'm ciaphuscain , I'll drag you along when I run voids .

I mentioned before, that's why I feel like they should have special models than Prime variants, in order to keep the lore consistent.

Valkyr could have a Prime variant, but then it has to have radically different abilities from present Valkyr, due to Gersemi Valkyr exisiting.

>Valkyr and Inaros cannot have primes either.
>Valkyr
>no prime
Oh no, whatever will DE do?

>600 plastids per hour

What the fuck are you doing. You can get 2k in 20 minutes.

DE's offices when Steve is not around
>"alright guys what resources do we use to make this weapon"
>"its supposed to be pretty advanced, what about a fair amount of cyotic? like 4 thousand"
>"seems reasonable. Would take a couple of hours to farm. Ok"

DE the rest of the year
>"hey guys lets make this shitty hammer recolor"
>"put 3 hundred excavators worth of cryotic there senpai"
>"lmao you got it steverino"
>"buy plat"

Kulstar , staticor , sonicor can do some wild shit. So can atomos.

Don't forgot Inaros Wraith.

Maybe a rogue operator that had some connection to phobos .

>there are people in this thread who don't have enough cryotic to build sibear

>Wraith
>implying grineer
>implying any sort of inaros variant when there is only one
Inaros should be the first frame to get a Tenno upgrade. Following Valkyr and all the other frames unable to get Orokin upgrades.

Sonicor, synoid gammacor, or brakk

Not everyone enjoys farming void keys.

After Sibear and doing all the clan shit I have 30k left. Knux ate fucking 20k.

>Frame that routinely stomped on Grineer forces would receive a wraith treatment

Well the Latron wraith exists so whatever.

wacha cookin right now?

Felt sleepy/not well around 8:30 EST. Fall asleep in bed. Wake up at 11:20 EST. Literally can't fall asleep. Anyone want to team up on something dumb to pass some time?

But I don't want Tenshin's upgrades.

>there are people in this thread that had to farm for tower keys and didn't exploit them when syndicates came out

>there are people in this thread that were tower key farming before extractors were globally nerfed

>there are people in this thread that brag about something you can not do efficiently anymore

Sibear prime 250,000 cryotic

>Tenno upgrade
>Valkyr
It's like you don't want a liberated Vandal/successful corpus experiment death machine.

would you?

How do I reach that level of Jewing? Getting space sheckles is great, but space sheckles don't buy new games

Go back in time and craft summer sale badges.

Holy shit, why does nobody talk about how fun Zhuge is?

I still want a Derelict Chroma
Orokin Designs but also infestation designs.

Vandal is literally a corpus weapon with a Lotus decal. The "vandals" here are the tenno, stealing improved prototypes of Corpus weaponry and slapping their symbols on them.
That would have worked if Alad V wasnt dead, or if the Corpus still had its research and someone else from the board was working on another Valkyr.

>mfw can't wait for this year's summer sale on the off-chance they do this again

>That would have worked if Alad V wasnt dead
>inb4 lotus destroyed all notes
I'm sure Alad V was crafty enough to hide a backup of some notes somewhere the lotus couldn't reach.

>tab back into game while level loading back to my ship
>bunch of orokin text replaced the loading screen in some kind of command prompt

what the fuck was that

They skipped last year but maybe the tennogen reminded them steam exists.

lube up that boipucci of yours user.

It's your somatic link fucking up.

DE fucked up the Second Dream teasers again
(or you haven't done the Second Dream yet)

>Everyone mentions the second dream teaser text
>Never showed up for me

Because you don't lurk enough.

It's not the same.

Also, what does it actually say?

For a time I thought it was Stalker hacking my ship because he appeared every time the message appeared until he didn't..