/gbfg/ - Granblue Fantasy General #206

Hornless Doraf Edition

>Current event
Stan/Aliza centered event now underway

>Upcoming events later this month
Sakura Taisen/Wars collaboration

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/yCGKvVAH

>Guild Info
pastebin.com/Sc4yKCZf

>Japanese Wiki
gbf-wiki.com/

Previous:

Is Cagliostro a transsexual?

fucking EOPs

Fuck this game.

>he can't solo Chev
Why are you even playing?

cog

Is this the one I want to spend 30 burgerbux on?

Yes, get yoda

Yes, Yoda is top tier.

Fuck off Vanq

English was truly a mistake, at least take the time to learn jp or create some fanart/doujinshi of any kind, and grind to HL

Yeah, Baotorda is better than most of light's SSRs.

50713 on my dark team.

GJ

Don't listen to this guy. Yoda is the guy that'll make your life easy cruising.

Is this thread getting deleted?

I laughed harder than I should have

Make me.

I thought Andira was the dank one.

Wife

fuck off noobshit learn your SS-tier SRs

Did you miss the whole chain posts about how Yoda is broken OP and needs nerfs last thread?

Yoda is the savior of all newbies

Why would it?

Yodank is the OP starter unit. Antilla is the limited monkey that is cute.

Your bait is as weak as my post-fap limp penis

No one is joining my raid (I think I disabled open requests), please help.
08C83516

>Bait

Ctrl+F Yoda last thread

I love Cagliostro!

Just noticed it was file deleted instead of post. Vanq is the name? Fuck him

not realising that when you are rank 112 trying to fuck baha that Yoda is nothing but cesspit-dwelling scum that reminds you of your sad rank30 past

>liking old men

Thanks user

Is it even possible to debuff Tiamat? I use DF + Korwa + Rosetta (4 charge) and I can't land 5 debuff in a row on her

I have no idea what you're on about or why you're even namedropping him.

>debuffing tiamat
>as wind

Yes, very easy in fact.

dumb vee poster

>on element debuffing

Is there a penalties for using same element or I just got a bad roll?

user, if you and the enemy are both the same element, you won't be able to land debuffs on the enemy. It's like debuffing Tiamat with an Earth team, it just doesn't work unless it magically does.

Try making yourself fire or use a different team.

It's harder to land debuffs on the same element. It's even harder to land elements on an element you're weak to.

How do I suppose to build a wind pool if I can only kill Yddragsi and Levi? Are the CyJews forcing me to pull a new Earth SSR roster to progress?

I have one word for you, faggot. Leeching.

Caggy

>GW
>no idea what I'm doing
>end up picking the wrong weapon
I deserve everything.

Delete this.

>at a stage where you don't know what you're doing
>GW weapon mattering at all
By the time they mean anything to you, you'll be able to grab all four of any weapon with ease.

I was told before that just pick the one that is cute and that almost every SSR, if not all, are pretty good.

Although infinity damage does sound pretty nice.

First time they managed to make Dark Fencer DJ look cute.

If you want early game to be ezpz, get Yoda. If you want to be esports, reroll until you get a good lategame SSR, then buy another to compliment it.

Fuck that. The game didn't even warn me there are characters tied to them. I picked the shitty sword but I wanted the gun.

That's reassuring at least. There's no way I'm getting 50 silver certs any time soon.

If you didn't know that, you're not going to be working on a character for a long ass time anyway
Esser is trash anyway bud

post windmemes.

But I am a jew firefag.

I'm not going to lie. I was a darkfag and I rolled Kurwa via le refunds. Now I'm a filthy windmemer with 3x the number of guns than I had axes.

So then, I take it Anchira/Andira isn't good compared to Yoda?

W I N D
I
N
D

>tfw you have to wait until Tuesday to get those shitty orbs to mlb Amira
Why didn't I just farm them two days ago...

>She could have had horns
Why does Cygames make all CGs humans in GBF? At least they have fun in RoB and make some races change when the CGs cross over (like Elf Natsuki).

>infinity
It's 1 million, which is actually nothing in the long run. Even the weakest magna has 8 million HP. Yoda is good for very early. Anchira won't seem as good until you get a weapon pool to support her but when you do she'll be way better than him, especially since wind gets it really easy. Plus she's only available this year and that's your only way to ticket her, Yoda can be gotten with a surprise ticket in a month to three depending on when the next surprise ticket is.

Yoda is unparalleled in earlygame, but when he falls off he falls off hard unless you have very specific lategame combos to make him work. Andira is much better for lategame, but you don't have ezmode for the early bosses.

So how common are surprise tickets? When was the last one?

kek

Yeah, I feel it's better to go for the long run if Andira is only available this year and through ¥3000.

>but you don't have ezmode for the early bosses.
Sounds like a fun challenge, mate.

It's based on designs they already had at the time from Dice De Cinderella which originated in the original CG mobage as an April Fools thing, though it's a full fledged thing now. Also Sachi has horns and I think Mika does too.

A couple weeks ago. They're typically every 2-3 months but lately they've been a lot more frequent due to anniversary stuff.

If you don't use that on Anchira the only other way to get her for sure will cost you 90k yen so yes, get her this way. Starting isn't quite so painful without Yoda as you'd think, but you might miss out on one or two event things until you get rolling. I would have missed Naga during Slayers but I took the cowards way out and ticketed Yoda. But then I didn't have Anchira in my start dash pool anyways so it didn't matter so much.

there's nothing challenging about it, you just get less rewards and have less event farming potential

This game became a lot easier when I decided to start playing my faggy pulls.

Is Cygames trying to turn me into a sissy liberal

Also I'm pretty sure Natsuki didn't have a Dice design before RoB but I might be wrong.

If I use surprise ticket while I haven't bought my Start Dash, will my Start Dash disappear?

Do events ever come back? Like could I ever hope to get Aliza again or any of the slayers stuff?

>Faggy
>Not wanting to armbar and dropkick your raids

why are people spoonfeeding these retards

Depends on the event. I think the Aliza event already got rerun once so it's probably never coming back.

I used my startdash on monkey despite being a lightfag, I have no regrets. That skin is also super good.

So if you get surprise ticket you lose your starting ticket right?

Looks like there will be some painful choices.

We're all friendly, helpful people on this sub.

No. Start Dash ticket stays forever until you use it.

Because spoonfeeding retards with wrong information is the latest form of shitposting around here.

I feel bad for the people actually trying to get real advice here.

welcome to english, enjoy your stay

I've heard that it will, but I dunno myself. I'd just buy the SD to be safe if it has something limited you want in it. 30 bucks isn't that big a deal. They're both the same anyways in how they work, the only difference is when the pool was locked to for picking. Start is locked to when you made your account, Surprise is locked to when Cyagames puts it in, so it'll almost never have any limited stuff in it. I'd still highly suggest getting Anchira over Yoda.

Sometimes. It's up to the will of Cyagames. The most rerun events are the iM@S ones. Aliza's has been rerun before so it's kinda murky on ever being rerun again. I'm still kinda bummed it wasn't rerun before this, doing a sequel without some people knowing the first part is dumb, but they don't really care about gaijins.

I'm sure you were a new player once yourself too.

>Being new means you can't think for yourself

Yeah but I'm pretty sure the last time I was a mouthbreathing retard was 10 years ago when I was 13

>tfw your friend gazed upon the windmeme and never came back

I know one such man and we call him Ricky these days.

Which R/SR team do you use for your Challenge Quests?

How does the breast part even stay on?

who cares

Semen

The ones where Druj doesn't rape you.

I didn't even know this could happen. I don't know how to feel about this.

lucius/zaza/vira/danua and tanya/zehek/rowain

Erun skin is actually a type of microfur that allows them to apply velcro like technology on their clothing to keep them attached without support.

I don't get it.