League of Legends General /lolg/

OT: eyosongive.us

CONTEST VOTING PHASE IS (supposedly) LIVE

first for zyra mid is shit now
so is malz mid

kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lytekill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lytekill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lytekill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte kill riot lyte

Best girl.
Best scent.
Best wife.

xth for treating Taliyah like the beautiful goddess she is.

seriously this fucking mage patch made the game even less fun than before
malzahar is shit mid now
zyra is shit
annie tibbers does 1k+ damage
viktor ult does 1k+
every single champ they touched is either shit now or fucking nuclear

Thanks male feminism

NO IT'S NOT WE'RE STILL WORKING OUT SOME TECHNICAL ISSUES

Soon though

Trundle! Best husband

X for best girl

>people complain that Tali's nose is the result of SJW pandering because the champ designer married a transman
>despite being solely responsible for the kit and not the art
epic
simply epic

>that feel when you think this patch would be something and it just turns out to be pretty mediocre for all but one or two mages and indirect buffs for assassins.
I really fucking hate riot.

>malz is shit

nigger what

This nigga knows whats up.

I'm going to lick my waifu's vagina!

also im trying out new builds with all the ap item changes cause they nerfed mr, desu roa's kinda noice on sej

Taliyah is CUTE! CUTE!!
She will surf her way down the lane and into my heart!

1st for big sweaty anime tiddies

>zyra is shit
>malzahar is shit
uhh??????? you mean the shit, right?

>Man dating a transman gets to decide if women in his game get to be pretty or not

wew

just go to customs, go to join, and just search for vidya

>no boobs
>probably shit skin heritage
>wearing cloth and animal hide when handling rocks

Rito are going to intentionally make her over powered like echo so their champion roster looks more diverse.

/pol/tards are stupid, what do you expect?

I WANT TO PLAY RANKED SO BAD BUT NOT IN THIS FUCKING MEME PATCH

THX FOR CAPS ON

How is his passive? I'd imagine it makes him fucking strong now in lane trades against almost fucking anyone. He's permabanned in ranked and people have hardly even had a chance to see him yet.

Always and forever.

>kilometer long nose
cmon user

Fixed her, you're welcome.

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

Finally a champion that the artists on tumblr can draw! Her nose is already simple and retarded so they don't need to make it red to pretend they know how to shade.

I am so conflicted at this new shyvana skin, the colors and theme are horrible, but it has a good dragon booty

I want to put my swimmers IN Lulu.

his new passive is fucking RIDICULOUS

he basically gets a free banshees passive like twice - eight times as often depending on what level he is and his voidlings are way too stronk

>everyone playing mages
>not picking jinx/jhin to shit on them
with no fear of assassins or devo junglers until people realize razor/guinsoos/bork is the same shit theyre fun again

She looks 100% better like this. Any way to use this as the splash art?

>taliyah's kit
>rock surfing passive, pretty cool
>ult that fucking seals people into a place, pretty neat for setups and stuff, a little niche but super flavorful
>q is pretty cool, different power mechanisms for both worked and unworked ground, so you have to think about what you want where, and the fact that it's lasting lends itself nicely to the strategical zone control playstyle
>e is pretty flavorful, move the ground underneath people
>w

>throw out some fucking rocks

>they come out so fucking slowly that people can walk away before the cast time and animation finishes
>don't deal any damage even if run over

so fucking close, lolg, they were so fucking close

but with meh waveclear at best and no "get out of my face now" cc she's just going to get stomped on by balanced assassins

>zyra mid is shit now
>now

In what dimension were you recently living in where Zyra was good mid? I love her but she was always better Support by a longshot.

This. Holy shit, playing her is even more hilarious now. The enemy lane literally has NO IDEA what to do against SO MANY PLANTS.

don't you mean with?

>>no boobs
She is 16 lorewise. Besides, why do you think whether or not a character has tits is indicative or their quality? Are you a horny 12 year old who needs boobies to keep your attention span?
>>probably shit skin heritage
She's middle eastern/Shuriman obviously, yeah. Are you blind? Why is this inherently a bad thing?
>>wearing cloth and animal hide when handling
rocks
Her thematic is she is a rock mage. Is that a bad thing?

Jesus Christ, you guys will complain about anything like the little entitled babies you are.

Not using her squidward splash is misogyny you're banned.

>kit designers aren't heavily tied into their look despite him more or less claiming the champion as his baby

This is hilarious, you guys will go to any lengths to defend her won't you?

Hey guys, looking for recommendations for a new top laner. I usually play early/mid game characters (Elise, Leona, MF, Ez). Looking for someone that is relatively easy to pick up and relatively tanky. Thanks.

Don't you mean with?
I'm doing this for you user, I respect you since you don't shitpost lulu waifu shit up in here, just post your little reply and hope someone responds so you can meme to them. Thanks for not making /lolg/ any more of a shitfest than it usually is.

Nah, I want my swimmers inside of her where they can impregnate her.

Sona: Breast waifu

user most 16 year olds are at least partially sexually developed and are not in fact stick figures

I don't even like her, I look forward to playing malphite and shitting on her but I'm sick of /pol/tards invading every other board and treating them as soapboxes when they came here from /r/the_donald last summer

ya , my favorite flavor is vanilla

PSA: The reason her splash art looks like shit is primarily because her nose line isn't clearly defined. Her nose line rides directly into her eyebrow, which fools the eye into thinking her nose line rides DIRECTLY into her forehead. Which, by the way, is not how noses work.

Having thick eyebrows or a thick nose is fine by me, but the poor composition/angle of just that one aspect of the face makes me very sad.

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums ragequit edition

8 spots please respond

Is this ability description for real? is rito catering to underaged meme kids now?

Best girl

I sure wish I went to whatever high school you went to.

Remember if you're from the middle east then you MUST have a gigantic straight nose and you're racist for not profiling a race of people this way.

Olaf is pretty fun, max Q then E, build tanky with 1 or 2 damage items (imo), really good lane bully and very safe toplane after 6

>tfw I've been playing Jhin all day instead of going mid-lane.

「In.」

undertale was a good game

it has a shit fanbase

don't let /v/ get it twisted

Malz and Veig are godtier
Zyra and brand actually feel pretty good
Annie is just as stupid as always, they sure as hell didnt touch that part of her identity
Viktor, rest in peace sweet prince, I tried to stop them from desecrating the body, but there's so only so much one man can do

>mfw he's a counterpick to yasuo now
>yasuo goes in when his passive shield is up
>your (better) passive shield is also up

lelmao

neat pic

>now
Suffering is magic xd
DOUBLE RAINBOW X-DDD

Holy fuck I haven't seen this yet. Jesus christ, and people say they aren't taking their ideas/inspired by tumblr.

Reminder that the same people who say Taliyah is bad looking are also the same people who masturbate to purple skinned 10 year olds and half woman half goats with blue skin.

You come to your own conclusion.

>diversity is inherently a bad thing

>tfw you're about to jungle malz
Wish me luck Veeky Forums, or don't, you faggots.

Maybe you should go back to /r/bernie where those mean old nasty pollacks can't hurt you then?

Ew.

those ‘faggot quotes’

>pandering to underage meme kids
>now
Since when is this new?

>new swain has decent waveclear with Q+W and non-shit AAs
Holy fuck its beautiful

TALIYAH LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE A POTATO

WHAT THE FUCK.

Based. In all reality though, knowing she could look this decent and then seeing how she actually looks only makes me more sad. It's like going to the doctor after having your kid born with autism and hearing them say something like, "The odds were only 10%, I'm sorry."

>countless lulufags will vehemently defend this monstrosity of a character design

>Nose is a little larger than average
>HURR DURR 2/10 WOULD NOT FUGG
>WHY CAN'T RIOT MAKE ANOTHER GENERIC TITTY MONSTER THAT LOOKS LIKE THE LAST 10 TITTY MONSTERS FUCKIN SJW'S RUINING MY GAMES THIS IS WHY I'M SILVER

you need to stop acting like people who are ragging on her are new arrivals or something user

People have been wanting a new attractive girl and have been making noise about it for literally YEARS. Have you been willfully blind this entire time?

How about I vehemently shove my foot up your ass?

Neat. Im surprised this made it to live though, this is one of those easter eggs that should stay hidden and not interfere with actually informing you about the game, a task Riot already struggles to do.

AND THAT IS WHY YOU AND SWAIN WILL ALWAYS BE FUNSUCKERS

FUCKING FUNSUCKING MIDLANERS RUINING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

SWAIN AND ALL MIDLANDERS WITH WAVECLEAR ARE FUNSUCKERS

Love playing cockblock champs like Lulu and Kayle and Vlad

What other champs would work?

Top/Mid

He was calling out her design for being a racist caricature you fucking hypersensitive ninny

I will never get that meme

Lulu remodel when?

who the fuck said anything about tits, her face is ugly, thats it retard

i'll always be alone

Taric

So 6.9 killed this fucking game right? I can safely quit and never look back?

Nigga i'd fuck Soraka ten times over that bitch, at least her face is pretty and I won't be looking at her feet while I bone her.

Is Brand stronger now?

Her face isn't ugly though. You're just used to anime faces without actual human features.

I went to an American one...? Typically puberty starts around 13 or 14 user, when does it start where you live?

>not being married

Compare the two pictures, you fucking sack of shit faglord. This picture is perfectly fine. Her eyebrows are THINNER and more stylized than in her splash art. Her nose is THINNER here and doesn't go directly into her FUCKING FOREHEAD.

Excellent cherry pick 10/10.

When the average player's concept of a character is going to come from splash art and ingame model, having 50% of that be fucking shit isn't a good thing you fucking dumbshit.

"hurr i'm so special look at me shouting dumb things and being a fucking retard"

kill yourself.

>implying swain is a midlaner
>implying he isn't a fun vortex especially now that you can build him tanky AP with IBG/zhonyas/SV for 40% CDR and be a hyper faggot
5 steps ahead user

AD Jungle Malz can solo drag with nothing but a Talisman and can easily solo Rift Herald without even finishing your jungle item.

This shit is insane.

So this is pretty much what Taliyah looks like to me: straight out of Wind Waker as a combination of Medli's form and Ganon's fashion sense.

No nose jokes pls.

Oh shit, forgot about him with all this mage bullshit

E>W>Q?

and you call those actual human features? goddamn

Just quit you weak willed bitch

I'M A GOOD SUPPORT, I WANT MY WHOLE TEAM TO TAKE TURNS POUNDING MY BOYPUSSY UNTIL IT'S COMPLETELY USELESS!

they fucking ruined anivia

they fucking ruined my fucking anivia

there was literally nothing wrong with her, she had 50% wr, she had high skillcap, she had decent burst, aoe, and cc if you were good enough to get it

now you get this tiny ass ult

"oh but it grows over 3 seconds" but you hardly ever ult for more than the minimum amount of time unless you're in a teamfight

any amount of tenacity now fucks her

e->r before e hits, her main source of dmg/poke, is now near impossible to hit

you have to land a q now or else you do jack shit, before you could at least ult to help with landing a q but no

Ya, that stuff is good, sometimes I dream about snowboarding through a valley of vanilla ice cream.

>Last 10 titty monsters
>Hasn't been a girl larger than a b cup in 3 years
>No one is even talking about her tits except in context of her not having any kind of feminine development at all

ayy lmao

kik?