>double Ike

Fuck off back to your discord shitter

Round 2 already, loser?

>Not going double Ike

Fuck off Falcuck

Nope

Post /ssbg/ copypastas!

post 3ds tier list

Hi. I'm a smash4 player whos exclusively played yoshi so far. I chose yoshi because his mechanic were simple but appeared viable to me and i thought he was cute.
I can only play yoshi tho. Who else.could i learn that is at least as optimal amd has similar mechanics? In smash4, i was thinking mario, peach or pikachu. Thoughts?

You can never go wrong with mario, thought you gotta learn to master his arsenal

ness desu senpai i tried alt'ing yoshi but his recovery is too weird for me

>mario
Yes
>peach
Not at all
>pikachu
Not too similar

>taking advice from a FG Ness main

I loveu ssb g

Who >custom music here

Real talk, I have zero respect for 3dsfags here. If they want to shit up our general this badly with gaia-online-tier posting and offtopic circlejerking, they really ought to fuck off to a discord already

yoshi and ness play very similar in a sense imo

What about his recovery? Its pretty simple. What i like about yoshi is second jump has super armor, he can dunk easily and his down special is so good from ground it ensured most kills. Oh and his neutral air lasts forever and.is also great for recovery.

Idk about ness because he seems to be based more around spacing and throws, which I'm pretty terrible at since yoshi focuses on neither very much.

is this pasta?

Probably not

yoshi and ness have stupendous nair's, fairs, and aerials in general. they also have obscene killpower and are relatively vulnerable offstage. they're also semi-equal in throw game, but i get what you mean.

>second jump has super armor,
It's regular armor
>Oh and his neutral air lasts forever and.is also great for recovery.
Using neutral air removes your double jump armor btw
>they're also semi-equal in throw game
Ness has a combo throw that works from low to mid percent and the strongest kill throw in the game. Yoshi does not have a combo throw or a kill throw, just a command grab.

Yes, it was posted threads ago

I won't say who I am because I don't want the attention.

I care a lot about this community and want to see us alive again, but that clearly isn't going to happen if people keep making these dead shitpost threads during the week.

The best chance of this community getting back on track is to start having a designated time when we all get together to smash, and nothing makes more sense for a start than next weekend and only on weekends, which is when most people will be free and up for playing.

Some of the most fun that I've had in my pathetic life is smashing with people here so I'm not going to give up on this community yet because I still love everyone who plays here but these constant shitpoist threads need to stop for some time if we're going to get anywhere.

I'll see if people here can stop themselves from making constant threads next week and then I can start with my plans at the following weekend if they can.

I actually have some fun and interesting things planned for the community.
/essay
/blog

>Ness has a combo throw that works from low to mid percent and the strongest kill throw in the game

ness's dair is di'able by about 80-90% of the cast beyond 50%, very, very reliably. tho in some mu's it's not as close. his throwgame is def better, but comparable, esp when you consider the difference in weight and mobility

>and the strongest kill throw in the game

sure, and yoshi can killconfirm off a throw at about 90-100% vs middleweights, which is still very good

ultimately, i think their playstyles are extremely similar

Me!

Any Wii U player > Macfag > the rest

Is this pasta?

Yoshis throw is terrible and it can be sometimes confusing (if you're bad) to grab out of shield because you can't see which way your facing in shield unlike other characters.
And yea it doesnt combo well. Its only good for the threat so that you can bait out the down special opportunity, because the down smash from ground does everything the grab can do but better and serves as a finisher.
Why is yoshi so underappreciated

>macfag
To be honest, macfag is a cancerous piece of shit. He plays the worst made character and he exploits the fuck out of his super armor. I try going with the positive MU against him and still get assraped by either reading me or comboing me into a KO punch. The KO punch is the worst gimmick in the entire Smash bros series. Everytime he leaves you can sense the smug condescending tone emanating from my monitor. How the fuck is he one of the best players? Fuck 3ds chazo

Is this pasta?

Like this one,Yea

3DS Dubs?

>sure, and yoshi can killconfirm off a throw at about 90-100% vs middleweights
Yoshi does not have any confirmed combos out of any throw at any percent on any character. Everything can be jumped out of which is the issue.

All of these are pastas

Anyone ever lose to a disconnection bot on For Glory?
Post excuses

Sometimes I try to do things and it just doesn't work out the way I wanted to. And I get real frustrated, and it's like I try hard to do it and take my time. And it just doesn't work out the way I want it to. It's like I concentrate on it real hard but it just doesn't work out, and everything I do and everything I try, it never turns out. It's like I need time to figure these things out but there's always someone there going "Hey buddy, you know we've been noticing you've been having a lot of problems lately. You know, maybe you get away, and like maybe you should talk about it, you'll feel a lot better." And I go "No it's okay, you know I'll figure it out. Just leave me alone I'll figure it out, you know I'll just work it on myself." And they go "Well you know if you want to talk about it I'll be here, you know? And you'll probably feel a lot better if you talk about it, so why don't you talk about it?" And I go "No I don't want to, I'm okay, I'll figure it out myself". And they just keep bugging me, and they just keep bugging me, and it builds up inside!

Stef for you

literally every character in the game has a killthrow at a certain %. yoshi is no exception, not even including his down b

I know that it's a common psychological thing to compare something to its former self and say it's gotten worse, but /ssbg/ really has gone to complete and utter shit.

Since stef is already posting nudes, hey girl, wanna add me on whatsapp? You mexcina so I assume you have one?

This general literally stays alive by shitposting

so does another general

>Sometimes I try to do things and it just doesn't work out the way I wanted to. And I get real frustrated, and it's like I try hard to do it and take my time. And it just doesn't work out the way I want it to. It's like I concentrate on it real hard but it just doesn't work out, and everything I do and everything I try, it never turns out. It's like I need time to figure these things out but there's always someone there going "Hey buddy, you know we've been noticing you've been having a lot of problems lately. You know, maybe you get away, and like maybe you should talk about it, you'll feel a lot better." And I go "No it's okay, you know I'll figure it out. Just leave me alone I'll figure it out, you know I'll just work it on myself." And they go "Well you know if you want to talk about it I'll be here, you know? And you'll probably feel a lot better if you talk about it, so why don't you talk about it?" And I go "No I don't want to, I'm okay, I'll figure it out myself". And they just keep bugging me, and they just keep bugging me, and it builds up inside!

Would you rather fuck:

Stef
Jane
Fishy
Airswimmer

Jesus christ.

You faggots are the reason why people shit on Veeky Forums.

Anyone 1v1?

Only if he can gibe da pucci b0ss

By that logic every move without fixed knockback is a kill move

Protip: if your throw doesn't kill from on stage until significantly past 150%, then it's not really a kill throw.

>yesterday's news

NNID?

wozzler

>stef
I'd go ham on them cow udders, ride that ass, and give her a pearl necklace
>jane
I'd go easy on her by giving me a handjob
>fishy
I would rekt that ass
>Airswimmer
Is she a guy or girl?

None of the above

I'd FUCK moxy

It's ***-***-****

>Same white door
>blue room

HOLY SHIT, ITS REALLY HER

The only one i pick is stef becuz i likem chubby.
She a real mexican woman. Look at those thighs, them proportions and that bust, God damn! And becuz she is the only female one

Nobody cares about a bean manatee

That pic wasn't even her.

Has anyone figured out a way to get edited equipment to properly transfer to a Wii U?

Noticed that feeding Amiibos uses the true +/- of the items with the edited ability, though I can use the equipment locally for +/- 0.

So as it stands, I may be able to just change the skill of the equipment at best and just look for three pieces of equipment that cancel each other out the most to start with.

ask in the discord buddy

What discord

games please

I can do some games

Hosting

Ded

Who da best players?

panchito

Macfag

Any wii u regular is better than macfag

>any wii u regular
He can beat falcuck

>winning 1 or 2 games makes someone better

And...

>tfw no one new to play against ever

Two more for me, need stuff taken care of

gg's macfag! fun set of games!

I'm gonna go play some Dark Souls 2 now

Also could I get some advice on landing when playing against mac? I always fuck that up more than anything

GGs amigo, the only advice to fight against the landing is to use hydro pump more evasively, that way you can push me around and give yourself more safe distance, of course you gotta watch out using hydro pump off the edge

Alternatively you can challenge my aggro mac by pulling of Nair, Bair, and Dair, that worked pretty good.

Counter is extremely useful before you land, especially when going against an aggressive player

That said thanks for the fun games, you should check this out;

youtu.be/wu0SqpLtnqM

>he can't afford DaS 3
what's your build?

Thanks for the tips bruv, will check all this out.

Counter always seems so risky for me since greninja's is so shitty in some situations I can literally just fuck myself up for using it near ledges. Gotta practice that a lot more.

Started a 'realistic' knight str build, using the bandit axe rite now already beat Nashandra and going through the dlc's.

tfw estudihambre playing on the 360

who wants to play some video games?
NNID TheListerMister

POST MAINS

Does that even work to keep the thread alive this late?

Looking for Dubs or 1v1 matches, Also if your going to add me, Use this friend code instead -

1993-9870-2373

probably?

>finally really take control of me and my buddies fox v falco matches (melee)

>DI out of all his combos, touch of death him constantly, especially on maps like FD and DL.
>crispy movement, edgeguards, everything

>now he just stands near a ledge and lasers / dash dance until I approach and fish for grabs to throw off ledge, then try laser/ dair/.bair

this is what its come to eh. if i approach he generally has the upperhand but if i dont its literally just me camping a platform

melee can be so shit sometimes. Im the fox obviously but its like, wow. Is this where were at? is there an option im missing?

Does anyone have a smash youtube playlist of some of the best plays/funniest shit thats happened ? Would love to add some more stuff to my playlist

>lasers / dash dance until I approach and fish for grabs
>if i approach he generally has the upperhand
If he's fixated on a single strategy, then it's your fault for actually falling for it. If he wants to grab, approach in a way that's not leaping into his arms. Use better spacing, frame traps, movement, power shield lasers, etc. There are a number of ways to deal with that strategy. If he makes it that obvious, take advantage of it.

Don't do this to me, man

still looking

getting online now

who you