/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9vvu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUoI1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472

>Map Pack 2 Announced
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dIc/

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ivUbamyy
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop it. STOP IT

hey

>Marry Flora
>Dwyer's paralogue opens

Is my game bugged?

Great Knight is my favorite class in this game.
How do I play one competitively online for PVP'in?
What mandatory skills / weapons?

Kaaaaaden? Keaton!

You don't, and you go to an S Rank class instead.

Husbandofags are humble and comfy unlike shitposting waifufags.

Memes

Waifufags are responsible for both waifu warring and cuckposting, which are both by far this general's biggest issues.

I don't understand, do the people who keep making the threads not read the thread and know how to post the correct links? How do they keep getting broken in every thread?

What's the original version of this picture? Kinda looks like Yuki Yuna tbqh.

Azura is shit.

Goodnight /feg/, all your waifus are lovely. Please don't fight over them.

i think it's that yuru yuri show?

Just walk away from the screen my dude.

bravo

PSA: This thread is PROPER but I DIDNT POST IT EARLY ENOUGH so we PROBABLY SHOULD JUST IGNORE IT

Seriously, close your eyes and walk away.

FOR FREE

That doesn't answer my question.

Do other generals have constant thread wars like /feg/?

>there will never be figures for the male Fates characters

Fuck off watercuck. Shouldn't you be whining about Soleil?

Nope. We're just faggots. Other generals don't break links, don't throw bitchfita over OP images, don't make 5 new threads to show dominance, etc etc

Then close your eyes and walk away from the screen. You'll get your answer that way.

There are no "thread wars". Keep that autism in check my guy.

No, we're just the worst general.

What about Corrin?

Where did this close your eyes and walk away meme come from anyways?

I started it one time here and it just escalated.

Explain the watercuck making threads and reporting other ones?

post cute rinkah muscles!

Uh oh my dudes, is raising in posts and IPs, we NEED to do something!

Nah. Maybe if the mods cared we wouldn't either.

Seriously, we were all fine here but the Azurafag got upset and decided to make his own thread just because.... he doesn't like Anna?

Look, I'm asking a very simple question here. The negligence that continues to be displayed in the creation of these threads, while it doesn't necessarily affect regulars that much, is harmful and confusing to any potential newcomers and gives the impression of unprofessionalism to the entire general.

It's not that much to ask for the people who create the threads to use the correct links. They really should be focusing on making their OP's functional rather than just being the first one to create it to show off or have their favorite character be the OP image or whatever the point of posting the first new thread is.

Hey guys, I'm new here. Just got into Fire Emblem when my girlfriend showed it to me. Anyway, I noticed this picture which was posted in the last thread. Can somebody explain to me, in detail, why each of these girls are on a list of the worst waifus in Fire Emblem Fates? I believe that they belong there, I would just like to know the reasoning. Thanks in advance.

He's a fuccboi.

They piss off the most amount of people.

I think Im a pretty decent artist. What should I draw?

Only rule is no gay stuff

4 calls it

>unprofessionalism

Since when was an online anonymous Chinese picture site supposed to be professional?

That uncultured mountain monkey doesn't have any muscles

WE DID IT BROS

WATERKEK OFFICIALLY BTFO

VANDALISM WINS

Femui and Azura

Velouria
>some guy didn't like her
>everybody followed
Selena
>everybody followed
Soleil
>everybody followed
Rhajat
>everybody followed
Peri
>everybody followed

Why is that? Please explain why each one pisses off the most amount of people, in detail if you could. I want to know what makes each girl so terrible.

It's /b/-tier shitposting because most people here are underage faggots from tumblr

Takumi voice:

See? I win.

Cumming in Peri's butt~

*croaks arrogantly* So this is the infamous Waterfag persecution complex I've heard so much of................

>Velouria
>some guy literally shit on her
>everybody followed
Selena
>everybody followed
Soleil
>everybody followed
Rhajat
>some guy liked her
>everybody did the opposite
Peri
>everybody followed

Finally the watershitters have been knocked off their shitposting high horse. About fucking time. This general doesn't need thread wars.

Treasure buddies!

Proper links:

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>FE Mobile Announcement

>Map Pack 2 Announced
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc/

Just close your eyes and walk away from the screen, my dude.

Well then.

Camilla making out with Hinoka

>Velouria
Her gimmick is exactly the same as her father's, but with more of a focus on the gross aspects of collecting trash. She's also a daddy's girl which has led to a meme of her being sexually attracted to her father.

>Severa
Some people don't like tsunderes

>Soleil
Some people think she's ugly or has a masculine-looking face. Also the controversy with her Corrin supports on tumblr and the fact that her homosexuality was poorly (read: not) implemented in terms of gameplay mechanics, despite being the core gimmick of her character

>Rhajat
There's a tripfag here who always talks about tharja (the spiritual successor to rhajat) and Rhajat. Some people are annoyed with him and thus hate tharja/rhajat

>Peri
Some people don't like her casual sadism/bloodthirst gimmick

Holy shit stop spamming this shit.

All right, I'll give it a go.
>Velouria
Her gimmick is a copypasta of her father's and she's a parentcon to the point where it's rather noticeable. Her character is, as a result, very bland.
>Selena
She's a modern, generic tsundere that Treehouse turned into a complete cunt. Way too much tsun, not enough dere.
>Soleil
Gimmick is pointless, caused a giant shitstorm that nobody wanted.
>Rhajat
Tharja 2.0. We didn't need more Awakening expies desu.
>Peri
Her gimmick is just retarded. She murders servants and doesn't get in trouble for it, which is dumb. Good backstory, but it doesn't work well with supports.

Maybe someone should talk to the mods about this hot mess of a general
Though they probably wouldn't care

Somebody needs to mark this event in our Fire Emblem General Wiki. Who's game? I'm too busy with other things right now.

>Just close your eyes and walk away from the screen, my dude.
>literally ZERO way to reply to this without sounding like you need to walk away from the screen

Literally the UMAD of /feg/, you CAN'T counter it!!!

Talk to them about what? /feg/ is generally pretty okay.

>want to make Corn a flier
>none of the flier classes use swords
Why are axes/lances more popular?

>being this autistic

Would /feg/s waifu be improved if she has a penis?

What happens if Merlinus' tent is destroyed? Do I lose everything that was in my convoy?

Thanks.
Just close your eyes, my friend... and walk away from the screen. Just walk away. Take a nap while you're at it, my boy.

Just close your eyes and walk away from the screen, my boy

it's dangerous to walk with your eyes closed.

Is that with the +10 from Speedtaker?

Oh okay, they all do sound really shit from those descriptions, especially Velouria and Soleil. Thanks for the genuine responses, I'll be sure to avoid those girls in my playthroughs.

He closes his eyes and walks away from the map.

Yeah, he's kind of a fatty this run so he's not as fast as he should be, but I'm still impressed.

No, he just retreats for the chapter.

Newfriend I don't think you understand.

There is nothing wrong with them. Literally no waifu is better or worse than any other.

Fat nerds on the internet argue about those five the most. That's it.

No, you just can't get items from him for the rest of the chapter, and he misses out on a level up.

>still no reply
Heh, I thought so.

Mods wade in through the shit, remove a turd and then wade out while patting themselves on the back. They stopped giving a shit about this general ages ago, as evident by the last two shit post ops that managed to live. Last thread in particular was like a hundred-200 posts early, had broken links, and still fucking lived.

The mods seem to automatically allow the thread with the most posts/IPs to survive, rather than the ones with the OP links that actually work. I can understand why they don't do that, probably because they aren't aware of the problem we have with that and are just going by standard policy letting the most popular thread live.

It's annoying but honestly not a huge deal as long as someone posts the working links in the thread.

To be fair though, the mods have stepped up a bit recently, banning the cuck posters and several of the people who spam the first few posts of each thread like the Sakura user.

God damn it, that actually got a chuckle out of me.
Oh, okay. Glad I didn't reset.

>there is nothing wrong with them

See: Just admit that these characters are garbage and no one should like them.

They more often remove posts that mention the shitposting
I don't know what that's called exactly but it's pathetic

About fixing the problem of broken links and thread wars
Shocking as it may be, people use the links in the OP and don't like them being broken
I was going to ask the mods if it's necessary for all links in an OP to be functional

You shouldn't even be grabbing the children in your playthroughs, my friend. They're all very bad. Just some advice!

Also, be sure to avoid Birthright and Revelation, they're not very good games!

I rely on Florina too much, but as long as it works it's okay.

I don't constantly shitpost about it or anything, but I genuinely do not understand how people can bring themselves to waifu any of these girls. They're like the worst of the worst, and Fates already has a weak female cast. Why not just pick one of the better waifus? I don't get it.

ok since no one else replied ill do this

Asugi and Velouria are good units though.

Would you like me to type out shit like that for every other character? It is all subjective friendo.

Christ do you guys even like Fire Emblem anymore?

Kamui trump will make hoshido great again.

Never understood this meme.

It's hard to be better than garbage when every waifu hovers around that line desu

Velouria is at least among the best kids and spawns the best strength Kana along with Memetama.

Honestly my spaghetti-o's, I'm not a ""watercuck"", she's okay but I just like making SPICY edits, I did her first because she was a HOT BUTTON TOPIC waifu in /feg/. As proof, I've got a NEW and IMPROVED SELENA on the way that will make you say HOT MAMA SHE'S SEVER-Y HOT. It'll be READY by TOMORROW GUARANTEED.

I tried to help bros but ITS OKAY, I LOST, I GOT OVER IT, I concede defeat, Annabros ARE dedicated and THEY WON THIS TIME, NO BIG DEAL, ITS JUST A THREAD, maybe I should just get back to these HOT EDITS and stay away from OPs for a while, let a cool fool who knows what hes doing handle it

*holds thumbs up* LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN IN 650~ MORE POSTS

Yeah that's pretty shit. How long do /feg/ generals last generally? If you can get me the right links I could make the new one. Probably going to be up all night.

There are no dubs on Veeky Forums, so nobody bothered trying.

No they aren't. None of the kids match up with their parents without some good growth luck and are redundant at their very best. You should just stick with the first gens instead.

I would fuck that shit out of that water

Fire Emblem is still good though. It's just butthurt waifufags because the male characters are objectively more well written.