youtube.com/watch?v=cvII-WJWo5s&feature=youtu.be

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

fire for firekeeper

Asking again, under used weapons or weapon and infusion combo for pvp that could be good?

FROMSOFT:

>ADJUSTMENTS MADE TO ESTUS

>ESTUS ANIMATION SLOWED DOWN

>ESTUS DRINK SPEED NOW INCREASES WITH DEX

First for threadly 'post webms' post

meant to say first but that works too

source?

>ESTUS DRINK SPEED NOW INCREASES WITH DEX

It would be hilarious

>see all the talk about dragonbros recently
>never seen one before today
>got invaded by a guy literally named Memedragon
>was using a sword that shot goddamn laser beams at me
>rolled in close and the sword caught on fire and he did a homerun swing for 800
>tried to push in close with my shield and he just broke it and then shoved that fucking beam sword in my face for 1400 goddamn damage
How the fuck am I supposed to beat that shit?

Xth for Dark Souls 3 pandered to casuals harder than Dark Souls 2 did.

Please to be helping friendly and certainly not sneaky knight learn how to plays.tv.

For whatever reason it won't pick up on Dark Souls 3 when I start it up, anyone got a hand they can lend for me to hold? A very brief google search brough up people bitching about being banned over something unrelated and the FAQ for the program reveals little.

>>ESTUS DRINK SPEED NOW INCREASES WITH LUC

FTFY

>+10 heavy greataxe has more attck power than +5 smogs greathammer
dam

Could someone update the download link in the pastebin for the Dark Souls 2 OST? Hasn't worked for a while.

How is the Greatsword of Judgment?

no clue
The tranquillity of the Shrine found itself disturbed once more, the Ashen One manifesting themselves once again. Yuria peeked from the corner of the alcove; her Lord of Hollows seemed extraordinarily peppy. From his sheath he pulled a blade much like her own. She gasped, clutching her own harness - it wasn't her beloved Darkdrift. Yuria felt a twinge of jealousy wash over her courtesy of the brilliant blade; she hadn't noticed that the Ashen One was within voice-shot, the top heavy man clad in his cloth-entombed metal armour as usual.

Her Lord looked upon her expectantly, the dark from within the slits of his helmets beckoning for her to inquire him. "Speak thy desire, honourable Lord of Hollows." Much to her surprise, he didn't utter a word, simply crouching down and baring the blade to her. Hesitantly, she let go of the harness surrounding her hip, gripping the handle tightly. As her fingers clutched the handle, she felt the blood in her hand surge as if the blade itself threatened to drink from her just through touch.

Dousing the parch of her mouth, she spoke as she weighed the blade in her gaunted hands. "Bearer of the dark sigil, this blade... It beckoneth for more than a keen wielder. What dost thou ask of me?" The man of ash placed his hand on her shoulder, a moment passing before gently nudging her shoulder. "My lord, art thou suggesting that I must feed the blade?"

Suddenly, with finesse and quick reflexes, he snatched the sword out of her hands by the blade. Yuria had barely registered what had happened before he knelt before once more, this time holding the weapon poised at his chest. Realizing that what he was asking for was something much more intimate, she couldn't help but giggle to herself. The Undead never ceased to impress.

"... We shall serve thee, honourable Lord."

"no"

>Estust drink speed now increases with dex
>'I want Quality builds to fuck everyone in the ass even more: the post'

SL50 need help at oceiros PS4 Pls respond

What's the meta for PVP? I don't wanna over level.

I disagree. You really can't get more casual than Soul Memory and infinite respecs.

Worst-in-class
Even the Firelink GS is better

>can't backstab hosts out of fog gates
Oh yes

Did that one user ever deliver on those dks 3 concept art scans?

Your toon looks gay kid

I help. What password?

>Invader fags complain about muh chugs, muh fast heals

>chugs get nerfed to be slow

>only gankers have the time, coverage and spacing to use estus, invaders have no time to do it, get stomped on even moreso than before

My keks when this happens

>N-N-NO C-CH-CHANGE IT BACK

80-100 is the common theme

"Come hither, champion."

Having been ushered out of the alcove for a brief moment, the Ashen one spun on the spot before walking toward the sound of her voice. He needn't walk long, for as he turned the corner he found the woman perched on some of the rocks, her nude form reflecting off the water nearby. The eastern blade stood by her side, holstered between rock even as her hand held it steady. As he made his way over to her, he inquired to why she hadn't shed her helmet.

"My Lord, my form is for thou to do as thine wishes. However, prithee let us keep one piece of our faith."

She glistened, helmet or not. He nodded in assent, slowly undressing to match her. Her pose faltered slightly as he undid his leggings, her helmet fixating on his body as she sized him up. Now upon her, he crouched down in front of her, before resting his head in her lap. Her silky smooth fingers found themselves intertwining in his hair, letting go of the sword to let her hands frolick over his body. Her own breathing turned hot, she traced his cheeks, his chest, everything sculpted as a Lord would be.

Rescinding one hand to clutch the sword anew, she whispered to him. "A form fitting a Monarch. Is thine desire true? Art thou certain?"

With a single nod his only form of assent, she licked her lips. Best to carry forward, she thought. Cannot disappoint her Lord. Pulling the blade from its impromptu sheath, she held it up high above the Undead between her feet. Her breasts jiggled lightly, the sight from below eliciting a most expected response from his lower body. The sight brought the already heady air a notch up for the servant, her own breathing growing increasingly ragged as she hesitated.

Is the moonlight greatsword any good?

Thanks! Your post was very helpful, and please, kindly have a very nice evening.

dark sword x fallen knight set R1 spammer just got SAT.

120/125 has won every poll. A few idiots are pushing for 80 because it gives their Dark Sword R1 spam even more of an advantage.

Very bad. If you wanna something similar but good try Twin Princes GS. Maybe they buff GoJ someday

I have like a 40% certainty that's Lohillus so

'dun be rude'

YOU'LL NOT FOOL ME THIS TIME user

>GETTING HIT DURING ESTUS PUTS YOU IN THE RIPOSTE ANIMATION

>Rapiers are best
>Greatswords are weak
>Rapier hits for 96 damage
>Get hit for 400
>Can't trade through poise
>Most greatsword attacks unparryable
????

Im fine with it if:
>ADJUSTMENTS MADE TO POISE

>IT WORKS NOW

>POISE SCALES WITH STRENGTH

What would be a stupid enough buff to make INT or FTH better than going quality then?

you little shit

Eyy, I dunno know who you are but you're correct, and I love you.

Blowing through the barrier of doubt, she closed her eyes and stabbed as deep as she could. Cleanly it pierced the chest of her Lord, stopping only at the advent of rock underneath him. His previously calm breath took a sharp rise, followed by a blood-filled cough. Yet he did not falter, looking up at the helmet covering her face, as if he was looking through it. Letting go of the sword, she crept up beside him before cupping his face gently in her hands, her leg snaking its way around his in an attempt to get even closer.

"A true Lord of Hollows thou are... Art thou even phased by blade?" He shot her a smile, before rocking his head left and right. The light from outside the Shrine shone from a crack in the ceiling, her beady body glistening unlike the dark which she served. Shooting a glance down his body, sizing up the finely toned muscle on the way, she encountered a most unexpected result from the blood sacrifice; his member stood fiercer than ever, perhaps augmented by the presence of the blade in his chest.

Hesitatingly, she slowly inched her dainty fingers down his body, looking back and forth to make sure she overstepped no boundary. Soon her hand wrapped itself around his girth, a squeeze eliciting yet another sharp intake from her Lord. Easing up her grip, she found herself rubbing along his length, fingertips poised and pressured in an attempt to pleasure him best she could.

go to 99

If enough people say I'm wrong you can always level up

but you can't go down

OH FUUUCCCCKKKK

Damn, that's a shame.

"thanks"

Why is titanite so fucking rare

Just punishing people for wanting to try weapons out

>memedragon
Hah.

FUN WEAPONS THAT DON'T TAKE AN ALMOST ENTIRE PLAYTHROUGH TO OBTAIN GO

Can I not have Tears of Denial and Deep Protection on me at the same time? What the fuck is this. I have 20 faith and 3 attunement slots for this and it doesn't seem to work.

There are ashes that let you buy them.

>toon

You'd know everything about looking gay, wouldn't you?

Okay. Where do you want me sign?

THRALL AXE

No, because then you get overpowered STR builds who can poise at any point in their attack

Not only that but that vast majority of weapons do enough poise damage in their attacks that the measly amounts of poise in the menu wouldn't mean shit anyways

cestus

>"tallest manlet" literally parryfishing with hornet+ultrags in a dsg fight club

>mfw nearly every animation nerfs your thrust defense

With every minute she found her own needs bringing her to quiver, thighs squeezing together in an attempt to stifle her crotch. As she felt the muscle between her fingers tighten, her pace rose quickly as she felt his release creep past her digits. His breathing heaved and sputtered as he edged closer and closer, the borderline mortal wound in him keeping him without the strength to hasten her. Her surprisingly skilled fingers clutched pleasurably around him, his testicles tightening up against his body in preparation.

With a final tug, he blew over the edge, sending his semen flying across the alcove. His breathing rasped as she refused to stop stroking, milking his member for all it were worth. When it finally shot no more, her hand was drenched in both sweat and ejaculate. She brought it up to her helmet, smelling the musky aroma of it. It must have pushed her own arousal over the edge, for soon she was straddling his hips, his prick at half mast against her mons. Her body radiated heat into him, and most importantly, primal desire.

Unexpectedly, she reached over and pulled roughly on the blade, unsheathing it from his flesh without any warning. The pain echoed through him, his head hitting the rock behind him as his body wanted him to cry out. At the display of discomfort, she reached toward him, yet he raised his own hand at her to stop her advance. With his other hand, he pulled forth the golden cask she had seen him use several times before. Upending the cork, he drew from the bottle, chugging the brilliant liquid into his form.

I bet more than anything we'll see:

>ADJUSTMENTS MADE TO SPELLS

>SOULSTREAM IS NO LONGER VIABLE, OTHER SPELLS WITH POTENTIAL USEFULNESS HAVE BEEN NERFED

Bandit's knife. Grab a second one and infuse it with fire to get through annoying places.

INT buff change nothing. The main problem of sorc is awful tracking and...horrible hitboxes. Yep. Those laggy DS1/DS2 hitboxes are reason why magic was useful.

dietrich you are literally worse than hitler and deserve it

im level 90 and want to collect ears for yorshka. where should i go?

>DS1
>Humanity is vaguely vagina shaped if you squint

>DS3
>Ember is a vagina with an engorged clitoris

>The cycle is literally the game series from birth, to adulthood, to death

Does this mean that the "orgasm" will be part of DS4?
And DS5 is menopause?

Fog gate user

>Farron Keep
This is not fun.

Any buff accept sacred oath removes Tears of Denial.

Okay. My sign is down. Does the password include the quotations or not?

lmao ribault I'm sorry you had to commit honorabre sodoku

No one at all

Fromsoft literally implemented estoc as the best weapon in the game via hardcoding

the poison damage is literally unnoticeable

>This faggot again doing the OP
If this shit still going it will be problematic

nice shitposting

To her amusement, with every ounce of intake his wounds edged closer to one another, the final sip leaving his chest in its original pristine condition. Shooting her another look and smile, he nodded at her and then the blade, before splaying out once again. She smirked, heaving the blade up once more. "Peculiar taste, my Lord," she thought to herself, giving pause to her next action.

Yet again she thrust downwards, piercing him anew as blood splayed once again. This time her proximity to his crotch yielded another piece of stimulation; gone was the wiltingness of his member as it stood proud again. She couldn't tell if it had been the powers of the flask, or perhaps the masochistic properties of the blade. Either way, her loins pulsated with a primal need, one she intended to satisfy as she rose up above him, gently lining up his prick with her warm entrance.

Struck by sudden poor footing, her legs slipped forwards as she was forced to sit, speared fully through as the tip poked something inside her. She cried out, the surprising width and stimulation of her inner walls causing her to pause. With every breath she clenched around him, the pressure almost driving him over the edge right then and there. Content to let her get used to his member, he let her sit and calm herself before calling upon her to continue.

Sorry fight club guys, I want to like falchion, but it seems to be pretty bad, also I probably shouldn't join with sl 45 and +6 weapons

Someone said I could buff Tears after Deep Protection and it would stay on, but it doesn't seem to work.

This.

>hurr durr gwyndolin got eaten
>literally just let it happen and didn't do any illusion mind fuckery like he has been doing for forever
Miyazaki is a hack and Pontiff is fanfiction tier.

what did he mean by this

>still getting this butthurt that bloodborne is a thing
it's because of the retarded amount of butthurt and salt that all the shitposting surrounding BB generated that we ended up with a /bbg/ in the first place.

i mean, you can kill him in ds1

Int is shit because its spells are shit. It'll remain shit until they make its spells not shit. That's the gist of it. You could give soul arrow a million damage and it would still be hot fucking garbage in pvp.

As for faith: Pillars of light needs to actually deal damage, WoG needs to cast sometime this year, all talismans and chimes need higher base spell buff so they aren't fucking abysmal for 3/4 of the game. Lightning Stake needs to be stronger so that it's not completely obviated by sunlight spear lategame, emit force needs to not be total shit (give it a fucking AoE ffs) and more weapons that have faith requirements should also scale with it (HERE'S LOOKIN' AT YOU, MORNE'S).

Those jumping fucks are the most annoying pile of shit I've seen yet.
and mashing L2 with a dagger isn't very fun.

Why can't you roll under jumping enemies anymore?

I see you get easily triggered

have some never ever

you can kill the blacksmith in das1 too, doesnt mean its canon

Licking her lips once more, she supported herself on his chest before letting her hips rise, his dick feeling every texture of her walls on the way out. She held it there, before letting the weight of her body drag her back down, crying out as she pierced herself fully once again. As she impacted his body, blood rose out of the wound in his chest, the sword covering itself in a red haze. Rising once again, she settled herself into a slow rhythm, enjoying the slight curve of his penis as it fully hilted her over and over again.

Unsatisfied by her current pace, she sat up all the way, using the handle of the sword for balance. With every slap of her thighs against his pelvis, the blade moved in tandem with her, pain and pleasure mixing together for her Ashen Lord. Perhaps they didn't care, but the moans, cries of pain and loud slapping of flesh rung out loudly throughout the entire shrine; Karla had snuck next to a corner, yet what she saw had her blushing and rushing back to her spot, telling any else that went near not to look.

As the thrusts from Yuria rose in frequency and need, he found himself lingering briefly on the edge of life itself. He gestured for her to withdraw the sword, which she dutifully granted him, before drinking up. The cycle of pleasure and pain had been set in stone as she thrust the sword in him anew, her breasts jiggling as she continued to milk him for all the pleasure he was worth. Her home of Londor had taught her many things, specifically the ability to hide her emotional state; the Ashen One knew not how many times he'd made her orgasm.
Can the user who made this update it?

not saying that caestus is bad, but I can not for the life of me achieve any success with any fist weapons in ds3

>Onlyafro spends 80% of every fight not taking easy hits
>Never runs behind vordt when vordt has no back attacks or ways to punish you there
people like this guy?

>rolling through Delayed Swing's attacks without one fuck up of the slightest degree
Yeah right, nice CE babby over here.

The cestus is bad, very bad.

Why does yours have a background?

Why didn't they just stick with this model of the Moonlight Greatsword?

I had great luck with a low level build pumping stats into int and health.

hes mad because a tripfag made it, not because BB you stupid fuck

Because DaS3 needed more references to the first game.

I just want fist weapons to be viable in ds3 so bad though ;_;

ur awesome thank u again :3

>BB brought the best and coolest daggers ever
>mfw the twin brigand daggers in DaS3

Heyyy, my favorite hatman, I DEFINITELY love you!