Absolute murder

Fuck off sis

FemBelfs of above average size

>want to pvp
>don't want to arena
>don't want to rbg
is there any hope for me?

84k/year + Audi S7 = winning

If you're happy living the casual random bg life and happy topping the damage and kbs in there, then just live happily in ignorance.

Remeber, ignorance is bliss.

Daily reminder that void form animations look fucking great and spriest is hype just because of it :D

Bear's webm related

I wish i was on alpha too ;_;

Why would you not like arenas O_o?

Literally way easier to control and understand than derp bgs, especially bgs that are pretty terrible these days.

you just like whatever bear says is cool at the current moment right?

yesterday it was rogues today it's spriests

you slut

you can duel people i guess

despite it never being balance pvpers always seem to love dueling

>yesterday
But yesterday i was all about being an undecided fuck between sub rogues, spriests and fire mages

All look cool af in legion :\

Plus bear hasnt played spriest for some time now lel

What's your favorite dinosaur?

Incestral and Ralph.

Only people who don't samefag to try look liked.

bgs are much easier than arenas. in bgs you can train people freely because they are usually focused on something else, there is also no penalty for death other than a few seconds lost. In arena you need to be focused, constantly watching buffs/debuffs/cds/your surroundings, you need to be able to know when to swap targets or when your opponents walls are down or when their cc is up, etc etc.

arena is much harder and the penalty of dying is much more harsh. there is a reason a casual can top dmg top kbs jn a bg and never get past 2k in arena.

Actually I've never been a spriest guy, I'm all about that holy priest and outlaw though

bear posted that webm of spriests yesterday idiot and now you're drooling over them

if its not ur business why make it ur business, ralphie is a big man he can look out for himself and from what ive seen ralph is more than able to deal with people giving him a hard time about anything, say what u want about ralph but its obvious he is one of those people that understand "he who angers you controls you" and so i have faith that he would be unphased no matter what anyone said to him

if they r opposites they will fight, its just nature, thres no point in trying to stop the rainstorm from running its course

a stegosaurus or a longneck

I always knew you liked the longnecks

Lynris will you read me a bedtime story?

>Filename
Ok if you cant see the obvious why dont you link me the post ;^)
Which is full of emotes and a comment about me posting bear's webm.

Cmon, are you even trying

Agreed, people can easily top damage in random bgs and feel good, but that feeling is a fake one since you simply arent that good compared to glads or actually skilled pvpers with arena knowledge.

Daily reminder that Lei Shen and Garrosh Hellscream did nothing wrong.

>fake one

coming from the retard who likes the literal "feel good" button known as roll the bones and thinks it is good spell design.

There is nothing wrong with pug stomping
There is nothing wrong with Roll the Bones

That is high RISK but the PRIIIIIZE ;^)

It is about your ability to deal with risk and work with it.

The people who are skilled will succeed using it, the baddies will cry and blame bad luck xD

And i am calling it a fake one because that feeling makes you feel good as if you are skilled, but you are actually a LOOOOOOONG way from top.

>pug stomping
You dont know cuz you are already top in arena

>dont know
dont count*

its puB stomping you dumbasses

Honestly I have done arena in the past and capped out my best season at 2200. I just have no drive to play it anymore, and my old team mates quit the game long ago.

I want to do just that, go into a BG and fuck shit up, but I know previous expansions gated your gear by making the arena/rbg stuff a full tier ilvl higher than honor gear, so I don't know how doable it is without arena gear

>incestral cucking ralph by playing with his real friends in alliance.
This feels so good.

>only two of the 6 buffs actually do anything to your rotation
>muh skill

this is pretty pathetic even for you, Ralph

You can get full arena gear in a days worth of doing ashran. arena rating literally doesnt matter anymore except for cosmetic shit because players need to be babied ans handed free gear by blizzard.

But I'm not stomping a beer house, I'm stomping a pick up group
>I want to do just that, go into a BG and fuck shit up
Hell ya
I'd arena more with Ralph if he could ever pick a class

Git gud ;^)

go to assran, and just spend 2-3 evenings there and you will be full 710 conquest gear.

If it is boring you can always be a gay manda like myself and go around ganking and picking up herbs, i actually got 1.6k of each herb by doing that until i got full 710 gear xD

Assran has like 50% chance for herbs to spawn podlings for more mats, truly epic farming lol.

Hey i was in that bg, i couldnt do shit cause i was melee and we spawn camped them all game

being able to eat leaves from so high would be awesome

uhmmm im really sleepy so put in the princess bride and pretend that im the grandpa

goodnight everyone

lynris confirmed for leaf-eater

Summoning Jalopy

r u here Jalopy??/

>uhmmm im really sleepy

can we at least cuddle, i'm very warm?

I genuinely don't understand why they punish melee exclusively for graveyard camping in Twin Peaks. It's really stupid. But it's still a lot of fun

sry she's gonna cuddle with me

While there's some arena talks going on can anyone help a shitter out?

How does one actually "git gud"? A lot of the time when I lose I just don't really know what I could have done better or differently. How do you improve as a player?

You pretty much need to learn the abilities of every class in the game

so much manda going on

Tell me your class and spec
This is a good start
>Bernie

Anyone watching asmong?
>talking about how he got banned from taco bell for stealing trays

Its fun when im on my mage, terrible when im on my rogue since i just sit there with maybe 1mil dmg before we started camping. Then i just sit there and afk til 15minutes is up or we 3/3

Yeah pretty much, do you play fire in BG's? I really like camping as fire

>hilldawg

>Hillary ever

i refuse to believe that any one of the mandas is a GOP voter

btw did you play assassination on alpha? is it still 3 button rotation?

>still supporting bernout

top wew

Fire for bgs, Frost for arenas. Casting in general is fun in bgs if you get ignored.

i cant wait for the convention, or at least CA primaries. the lefty tears and the subsequent reddit explosion is going to be yuuge.

fucking yuuuge. hilldawg will triumph

i want to touch his weenie

>i refuse to believe that any one of the mandas is a GOP voter
You'd be surprised then

>btw did you play assassination on alpha? is it still 3 button rotation?
It's 4 now because you keep up 2 dots

>Casting in general is fun in bgs if you get ignored.
I know what you mean, shadow priest can just dot up so many things that you don't even have to cast anymore. I think it's probably the most fun but for camping it's meh

Hopefully she's in jail by then

I love it when a huge brawl happends in a bg, and you the caster is just sitting there spamming your spells till either the enemy team is dead or yours is.

>find someone willing to do many arenas with a lower skilled player and knows about shit
>play together and ask him how stuff work and what went wrong
or
>find someone at your level and try to get together and play MANY arenas
>and try to discuss what each felt was wrong.
How you may ask? I actually dont know, probably finding them is the hardest part

Also download the gladiatorSA addon, announces cds that the enemy uses.

You can replace the voice with a male one if you are as gay as me xD

even if Sanders won 100% of the delegates from this point onwards he still wouldn't have enough to be eligible
and the supers exist to keep people like him from being the candidate
I wonder if that crazy bastard will try and stick it to the end or if he'll fold and accept the harsh facts of reality like Cruz and Kasich have

why won't lynris add me too

she wont be getting indicted, thats literally meme worthy. i wouldve taken interest but the candidate i supported dropped out a long time ago

>2 dots
isnt that just deadly poison and rupture? i remember the patch notes saying that deadly wounds were proccing off garrote bleeds (again), is that the 2 dot?

>you'd be surprised then
>Bearheart confirmed for Trump supporter
RALPH ON SUICIDE WATCH.

guaranteedreplies.exe

>implying anyone intelligent would take seriously a living meme
Cmon, it is 2016, the guy is so fucking fake it is sad that he cant lose voters anymore, probably because he doesnt have any intelligent voters to see how fake and desperate he is xD

>implying Hillary wont win
I dont really care much since i dont believe you have any real choice on the matter, but Hillary does look like the most probably winner IF you are not attached to your favorite choice

Will be fun seeing a female US president, especially shillary :D.
The butthurt on /pol/ would be SWEET!

people seemed to be ignoring it until you came along
thanks

ralph unironically "current year"ing lmao

not me

LF2M US Ally bgs: Healers Pref (we're all in discord voice)

holeyy#2424

I have everything at 100 and reasonably geared/played so I have the class knowledge. More of a pvefag looking to transition into pvp. The ones I like most are healers, in particular paladin/druid are my favorites.

The only other time I did this was some time during MoP where I played a bit with a much higher skilled friend who did some 2's with me when I wanted to try out some arena. I didn't learn much even when I asked him the response was always something like "that comp is just bullshit we'll never beat it". I can see it being hard to find that person for sure. I'll grab that addon too thanks.

COME
ON
GUYS
ITS
CURRENT
YEAR

>Ralph actually thinks this works

is this le greek man talking about US politics again?

its getting a little embarrassing my furry friend, you should be more worried about the golden dawn winning by a landslide

>implying John Oliver isnt the best comedy on the internet
Do you even funnyu ;^) ?
shit taste, why isnt my cutie nizzy with you btw :o?

you're such an edgelord

Now that you mentioned golden eggs, they are literally the same thing as Trump, just a meme created to die out fast.

They were sent in prison and KEKED to death, now they are powerless xD

It is true, after all we did from it is 2015 after all to 2016 ;^)

The meme will go on forever, and Oliver will be known as the greatest comedian in all history!

why? :o

Cuz i dont rly believe that much in democracy in a planet where its inhabitants are manipulated like toys from politicians to company marketing?

That is why i am telling people to control their dark primal drives ;^)
If they cuck those they wont be as easily manipulated and will actually be able to think for themselves more :P

I love huge brawls just as a healer, going in and fucking around with their healer and watching their mates die because of what I did is the best

Oh I know she won't be indicted.

And I logged in to make this. It's actually maintaining 3 dots now, Garrote, Hemorrhage and Rupture. I don't really count Deadly Poison.

It's a full blown dot spec pretty much, this webm is with full energy regen talents. It and sub suffers from the problem of just awful energy regen. The talents make it almost bearable but it's still so damn slow. Especially when you consider I'm taking 3 talents dedicated to energy

We don't agree on politics and that's fine.

Oh if you're a pally / druid healer you're golden. Literally everyone wants you. Just practice avoiding CC on the pally and landing CC on the druid to start

EIther that or insta gibbing there healer with killing spree full incite.

ralph pretends to be gay for bearheart he is actually heterosexual which means he likes to have sex with women

wardobe when?

Dont mind me, /wowg/, I am just letting RNG decide what will be my main.

1 - Warrior
2- Paladin
3 - DK
4 - Shaman
5 - Warlock
6 - Rouge
7 - Priest
8 - Monk
9/0 = Reroll

Enemy stand user detected

Please dont insult me by even insinuating i am attracted to something as repulsive as women or femininity for that matter

>Shammy

So be it.

0-2 = Elemental
3-5 = Resto
6-8 = Enhancement#

Else reroll

>Enhancement Shammy

Alliance or Horde, oh great RNJesus?

Odds = Alliance
Even = Horde

you like feminine features and also vaginas and you would impregnate a woman for procreation

>Ralph is fine with Incestral being a trump supporter but not random user #1672

wew lad

>Alliance Enhancement Shammy

Race shall be:

0-2 Dwarf
3-5 Draenei
6-9 Pandaren

Draenei Enhancement Shaman.

So be it.

That's always hilarious.

In high arena, I have combat rogues try to cloak KS also but they never expect the Quaking Palm.

Here's the new Killing Spree animation in legion if you haven't seen it btw. It's a talent now but seens better than Cannonball Bearrage
I doubt that very much, but fortunately politics don't really matter in friendship

>tfw killing the same rare every 15 minutes for hours for a toy that doesn't want to drop

anyone else wondering what they're doing with their life

>get the fire burning to play wow again
>resub
>make new character
>level the shit out of him up to 60
>hit outland
>lose any and all desire to log into him again
>tfw I still hate northrend 10x more than outland
fuck. wat do?

M or F though m8??

Female of course.

Where do you think we are?

Lvl 100 boost?

/flex

(:

>playing a MALE night elf

Serves you right

bite the bullet and do the boost. Since you are past 60, you'll get your primary professions to pandaria max level too.

>not getting a friend to run you through dungeons and get to 80 within a day

lel

>playing a female nelf druid

they're all retarded memeheads

So if I wanna get back into WoW:
How bad are the queues on popular EST -5:00 servers like Illidan, Mal'ganis and Sargeras?

>Ralph keeps his shitposting going as usual
Icy failed miserably.

hi ralph

Hi random butthurt person that unironically believes i have 3 ipads to samefag with xD