/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

>tfw Ursus eternally 5th Edition

Previous thread Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the North American Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

For non-NA users:
Android: apkpure.com/kingdom-hearts-unchained-χ/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.khuxww
iOS: pastebin.com/615r7LbY

(KHUX) Everything you need to know:
pastebin.com/3pvtCQxt

Most recent interviews:
Unchained χ: khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-Unchained-X-releasing-April-7th-6402
HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-Commemorative-600th-Issue-6090
Kingdom Hearts III: khinsider.com/news/KH3-Nomura-Interview-with-Dengeki-Mt-Olympus-Happy-Ending-Post-KH3-Direction-Undecided-5661

khwiki.net

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/728304870193659905
pastebin.com/3pvtCQxt
pastebin.com/wmabZqr2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for my life is a fucking embarrassment

First for Wake me up inside.

>3 Wisdom Soras
>Three
I'm gonna go to sleep. When I wake up, I'm either going to (A) kill myself or (B) buy the $15 pack.

if I don't get the Wisdom Sora, I'm going back to plan A.

I don't want you to buy the $15 pack but I don't want you to die

New χ[chi] update is indeed Agrabah.

The Nu Disney's not just for show!

Let me be. There's no point in fighting it now. Square has won. Maybe if I let them ravage my body, they'll let me have a 3 star Wisdom Form.

You mean the v-Disney.

χblade

how do u hold it xd

With your dick.

that new pastebin is nifty

you son of a bitch

What the fuck? Why? What is with the obsession with Aladdin in this series?

>Why?
Because Agrabah was one of the first worlds introduced into the game, the game is nearly over and they STILL haven't finished the Agrabah story.

Maybe Nomura really likes Aladdin.

if my post ends in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, or 0, then I'll get Wisdom Sora on this small deal.

If I somehow specifically get Pence, Phil, Apu, or Pluto, I kill myself and buy a 10 medal pack from the afterlife.

>they STILL haven't finished the Agrabah story
Didn't this game out 3 years ago? Did other worlds have their story finished?

Fuck. I'm gonna buy it anyways.

If you guys don't hear back from me, assume that I killed myself from getting an apu

godspeed

All of them but Agrabah and Daybreak Town

FUCK
WHO THE HELL IS THIS FAG.

I
JUST
WANT
WISDOM
FORM

Never give up, you'll get him someday!

user pls.

Shouldn't we go back and take the other one to bump limit?

>check last thread
>678
What the fuck

Didn't you see? That user fucked up and made the thread early.

Let's keep this alive so everyone can just move over when the other thread hits bump limit.

>mfw I upgraded Olympia thinking that they would release 50 quests (2 orichalcums) in the next story update, just like in the first one
>mfw they only added 25 quests (1 orichalcum)
>mfw my Three Wishes will still be stuck at 4 medals for who the fuck knows how long
I want to die.

pray for us sinners now

I think that they've said that they were gonna try to do 50 quests per month to catch up with the Japanese version. They may be just splitting it up, so we get 25 now and 25 later in the month.

new leak keep it hush

first for unity amongst unions

>these ap costs
aaaaAAAAA

Live!

>tfw you sell all your yuna, rikku, paine, wakka, selphie and tidus because you thought they were shit.
Now I'm trying to chase back those medals because I didn't realise how strong guilted medals were

Recruiting Vulpes for the Cherub Knights!

His smile is so beautiful

ded

There was no reason to make any of those bosses. People memed over Frollo mostly because of that one arrangement of Hellfire someone on Youtube did.

Three of those are frail and one never really did anything Rinzler wouldn't do better in a fight.

On the other hand Yzma and Facilier are both very active in the action of their movies' respective climaxes and have access to both potions and voodoo magic, which can be expanded on a more offensive way for boss battles.

It all depends on whether they feel like being creative or not, though. We may as well just fight a Heartless on those worlds, and no one even knows if they'll be in KH3 anyway.

Now one boss I'm looking forward to is that dark Baymax. That thing looks sick with the microbot arm.

Does anyone know who voices the Foretellers in Back Story (part of the 2016 Jump Festa trailer).

So far it sounds like HanaKana is voicing Snek and Ryota Osaka is voicing Leopard guy.

Also I'm 100% sure that Sugita is voicing the Master of Masters. That's pretty cool.

Nice effort but they fucked up with the font on the name.

I don't think their actors have been confirmed.

>うんち
ayy

Hopefully this means King of Thieves in 3.

Is Anti-form Sora a medal in the jap version yet?

Not sure, but he has his own emoticon in the chat window

yeah, was recently added if i recall

the emotes crack me up

If you have any 6* medals they'll become stickers as well which is pretty cool.

Will we get a limited medal tomorrow?

I hope it's mickey and brooms. All of my powerful medals would benefit from some easy guilt.

They didn't update the medal slots for it, so I don't think so, there's always the possibility that they'll ninja patch it tomorrow, but it just doesn't seem likely.

I thought we still had one slot that hasn't been accounted for?

Limited medals have never been released by themselves and unless they skip a bunch of them the first ones have both 5 and 6* rarity, so they need at least 2 slots.

So it's probably another shitty deal tomorrow? boo

Probably. But if it really is the Mickey&Broom medal, it might be involved with the deal, so it might be something good.

Worst case they put Broom medals in the gacha, but you can't evolve them yet, just let them rot in your inventory.

Incoming update
twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/728304870193659905

That update already came and went. Dicking round the desert with guards doing jack all for 25 quests.

My raid lux farming deck is almost complete. Just need a second 6* Wak and lots of Cids.

>pastebin.com/3pvtCQxt
the fuck is this?
If you're going to get rid of my bin at least copy over more of the helpful stuff.
You didn't even log in so you can't edit it at all.

He made a new thread to shill his bin

pastebin.com/wmabZqr2
Here, now it's editable and has your sleek formatting

I want him to buy the 15 dollar pack AND I want him to die.

wouldn't it be better to not use treasure trove for lux farming? I assume you're using mission 57.

>Mickey and Brooms
>easy

I guess it should have said easier. I want to guilt my Soras but fuck drawing till I get 6 wisdom Soras.

This is a post that mentions Aqua!
There, I filled my daily minimum.

I've resolved to buy the $15 dollar lack when the BBS characters come out.

>mfw I'm spending $15 at a burger joint right this second
I'm going to destroy my jobless wallet.

You're not even trying anymore. Your feelings obviously aren't real if this is all you can muster.

>$15
>burger joint

If it's not Red Robin, Five Guys, or a kick-ass indie place, get out of my sight.

It's a place called Everest

It's like In-n-Out, but better.

That's still like double the normal human portion of food.. I guess you're taking the killing yourself part seriously.

Permissible.

Can you put multiple statuses on an enemy?

What do Skip Tickets do?

Based. Now I got all three Attack Up medals.

I'm like 6'4, I'm fine.

>only permissable
Nah, I can't even go back to In-n-Out anymore. They've completely stole my money.

if you've completed all objectives on a mission you can use the ticket to instantly get the rewards

>3 young hercules
>2 Wakka one not on a power boost
>only 29k power

Are you just really unlucky with rolls??

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard

I'd rather pay the jewels for the ap refill

like just free additional avatar coins and mythril shards and shit?

No like the end of quest rewards.

I assume it kills everything and opens all the chests for you and just gives you the loot/lux/money you wouldve gotten if you would've run the mission normally.

but without costing the AP

no just the lux and items in the mission
this guy gets it

Is for raid lux farming not clearing content. The more hits you do the more lux you get. All those hercs have 6 hits and those 2 wakas have 8 (when I evolve the second one soon).

Yeah but if you aren't doing enough damage while killing a raid boss you don't get efficient lux income right?

Do you just not kill raid bosses and only do the initial hit?

How do you continue to level them up?

it does cost the AP

Can someone save this picture for the next time someone asks what a Skip Ticket is?

Step 1.
>Have Skip Ticket
Step 2.
>Press "Skip" button
Step 3.
>get rewards

All those medals are lvl 1. I just evolved them and ran out of AP. See top right. Will level them for more atk which is a pain in the ass thanks to no more half AP.

So what's the best medal to have anyway?

>to have a keyblade with three 6* and two 5* medals you need 166 cost with no Cids
>have 155
>only 2 Cids left because I used 10 of them on BC Riku for my treasure trove
>want to guilt Rikku and Stitch but won't be able to afford it since I already made Tifa 6*
>already got the Cids from the coliseum board
Shit. I didn't think far enough ahead.

It was a joke. I do love Aqua.

Unless you really want me to bug you about how I want her to cheer me up by giving me a loving thighjob with her long, silky smooth legs, while gently humming and smiling.

I know that having all three attack boost medals on a single board costs you damage but what about just two?

American Express.

42 minutes until I have enough AP to complete mission 275. Then I have to clean up a few missions that I didn't get all the objectives on, and it's back to having nothing left to do in KHUx except grind.

I miss half AP

To be fair, if we still had half AP I would've cleared all the content and run out of stuff to do last night instead of today.

Naminé shouldn't be sitting around trash!

I'd make a joke about "but X character isn't in that pic with her" but I think I can honestly say there is no character in KH I outright dislike

But we have to hate ____ to fit in with the memes!

>daily deal gives me a 3* wisdom Sora

God dammit now I have to level this up to 6 just to stick it on my main Wisdom Sora. What a hassle.

Some people can't even get lucky enough to get one; be overjoyed you could get two.