Get out.

>get summoned after Pontiff
>guy chugs

Is PvP dead already?

>join dsg fightclub
>someone chugs

yes

Play fighting games for honorablu fights

Still looking for a hand if anyone would like to assist me!

Priscilla is perfect

I will chug a health estus if someone chugs an FP one.

>pontiff fight clubs are nothing but meta
>go to high wall since burg was the cool kids klub in das1
>flavor of the month weapons
>try /dsg/ fcs
>same shit, poise wa abusers and buffers

pvp isn't dead, but it sure is bad

I really hope all the rumours of the hornet ring increasing throwing damage actually makes from make a ring that increases throwing damage

I've always wanted to make a throwing knife class because I like ranged thieves but hate archery and never have been able to because they suck ass

Those things are so fucking spooky

>it's a tripfag general

I'll be in the next one

>those hands

>trying to get 30 Sunbro Medals in DaS2
wew lad
please tell me people still summon in the dlc areas or something

>Flavor of the month weapons
Because the game's been through several metas in these two weeks since release.
>poise wa abusers
Oh, so sorry for playing the game.

What's wrong with you? FP is absolutely essential for mages to even continue a fight. Unless you want them to just start jumping off cliffs in the middle of your duel.

Feel free to migrate

It's not about honor, just efficiency of time spent. If you're meant to die then die and let's be done with it.
Chugging estus just drags the combat out for no reason.

If the duels were honourable we'd all have the same stats, same gear and same internet connection.

Reminder that she'll never love you back

>afking while waiting for 120 farron summons
>invaded by "k***ht flame"
>pyro dead angler, spamming chaos orb and sacred flame
>he chugs first
>he loses
>he runs to warmth
>let him, he afks forever, comments on my profile "got all night bae :)"
>seed
>watch him struggle, try to lead an enemy to me
>he can't hit me with dead angles because I actually played DaS1
>he pulls out caestus
>tries to parry me
>r1 spams
>parry him
>one shot him with corvian knife
>"invited to "git gud"
>invited by "doge of the memeal valley"

which one of you was it, and how fucking mad are you right now?

use the nontripfag one

Priscilla is gross, glad I killed her when I first met her.

Nobody is going to migrate to your stupid thread you dumb fuck. I will, however, report it though.

>red invaders who help the host while the host has 3 fucking whites.

That's their fault. You need to build around that eventuality. Have a backup weapon for if you can't seal the deal with your magic, because estus is estus. The game even equates them. If you flask then I flask.

Looks like the kids woke up.

>m-muh honor

Sure, it's bad in a fight club especially one of /dsg/'s but it isn't like there's in-game rules against it. And there are a lot of people who invade fight clubs rather than having been summoned there and don't know what is going on.

I'm not an avid chugger myself, but if you invade me or I invade you and you're running around with a memeweapon you can bet your fucking ass I am going to chug.

solaire appears in the comic? what happens?

chug all you want in invasions but dsg fightclubs? just why

So why do you get soft buns for upgrading all your weapons to 10?

I mean I know that there's only a few slabs per ng, but can't those be farmed?

>Looks like the kids woke up.
Lol ok, "Lucifer".

What's a good shield to imbue with simple so that I can spam weaponarts?

If I use a 100% block shield, like the lothric one, how much does it kick down the block values and stability?

t. bkga user

You know what the fuck I mean, so don't be retarded. There are a million weapons in this game with hyperarmor, but you metashitters specifically pick the weapons (see: bkga) that give hyperarmor on 2-hit 100-0 combos or WAs that are guaranteed kills.

How quick you are to come out of the woodwork shows exactly why I haven't participated in FCs here since DaS1. You guys only care about winning as opposed to fun.

>get summoned
yeah he wasn't talking about invades, no one cares if host chuggs when he gets invaded thats undertandable

Well done my man. We almost got him.

So them restoring a stat that is not related to HP is the same as you restoring HP. Did you estus when somebody ate some herb in DaS2?

Insufferable twit.

Rate my fashion please

It's all pieces from different sets, just in case that gives me extra points.

Going for an arab pyromancer sort of vibe

some people find winning fun

smirked

I didn't regularly PvP in DaS2 because it was shit.

looks like a sandnigger version of Aragorn, tbqh

its good m8, you've posted this picture alot before though nigga

4/10 if I'm being generous.

>because it was shit
Feel free to explain why the pvp in DaS1 was better.

Don't worry, I'll wait.

>bandit knife bs
>122 damage

red and white shield for style points

Rate my fashion

>not having an entire fucking armory in your pockets

I posted it one time 3 days ago
Maybe someone else has a similar look senpai

I miss my silly builds in DaS2. It was surprising how many people died to my pure pyromancy build

lucy is a janny's pet

>mods are enabling tripfaggotry

truly dead

It's surprisingly pretty good, user.

If you can get over the shit in the pants I seriously recommend the Fallen Knight Trousers instead. I have a feeling that they would match significantly better than the Undead Legion leggings.

What stat spread is good for a pyromancer? I know it scales off fth/int so should I go magic "quality" and not touch dex?

I wanted to do a Mola Ram (indiana jones Kali MAAAA guy) build using sacred flame so I'd like to use a dagger.

>get invaded when going through low level area to grind things as a higher level
>"GET SHREKT"
>expecting some fucking dark sword chugger memer
>using a whip with a scythe
>doesn't chug
>have an honorable duel
sometimes my faith in humanity is restored

Helmet and Armor don't match

The absolute madman

The earliest thread wins. Fuck off.

More like cucklord

Talk about an unnerving enemy, right?

It's a joke you fucking idiot.

shit you're right, someone else had the same cutscene and hat

FC when

I could, but I think we should have a story time instead.

>excited for high level pvp
>nothing but caestus parries + hornet ring and estoc R1's

Yeah I hate fun too.

Nice shift of the goalposts there, bud. You can win with anything in the game. Specifically using a weapon guaranteed a win, only to win, and nothing else, is why competitive games slowly start going to trash. I'll have fun with my greatknife and thrall axe. You can sit there and hop from broken weapon to broken weapon. We'll see who has more "fun".

>implying lucifer isn't just going to link the one video /v/ worships as praise against DaS2
you know he's going to complain about the [thing that got patched before the DLC even came out] and soul memory, so why bother? No one has a coherent argument against 2. That's not to say it doesn't have flaws -- all of the souls games are deeply flawed -- but it's a meme to hate das2 for no good reason, when it catered to everyone and stood on its own two feet, which DaS3 doesn't.

Well i don't give a fuck if you want to continue spamming your magic, if you fucking do it after the fight already started, i don't give a fuck and go full estus and will only go for the kill

Fuck sissy magic users.

Is this an "adult" version of those dead pilgrims we find on the bridge to Lothric?

Maybe they aren't "dead" so much as in pupae, those heavy "cocoons" on their back might be what they're using to restrain their undeveloped wings until they have "died" as they've been ordained to?

oh wait you want a weapon art one? oops. I should learn to read posts. In that case just get silver eagle kite shield with a caestus for parrying. I'm not sure on the values that go down with infusion.

Perma version of Rapport when?

I just want to watch NPC infighting and different types of NPC's warring against each other.

Looks like he didn't EVEN do that user.

Good job for failing ever expectation.

So as long as they don't chug estus that's fine. So if they equip two simple weapons in hand and just roll around for two minutes to recover their FP you'd be okay with that, yes?

hey, when do I get the sunless set from sirris?
I already killed hodrick with her and she sweared her loyalty to me, I heard I can summon her for Lothric now but I want her set :(

The guides confirm them as abyss-related, like the pus of man, so maybe they're related since both are only found in Lothric.

Hahaha

I hope his head exploded.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND Deleted

You either kill her or finish her questline

I hate how if I make a muscular looking guy they look fat in all armours. Meanwhile my thin average guy looks buff as fuck in armour. FROM pls.

I'm not even an SL80 shill I promise , but this is my 120 experience too. Magic is viable at 120, and I hate cutting them at at the 80-100 range (they can still do damage, but they have 0 hp and end), but holy fuck 120 meta is so fucked in this game.

It's partly a balance problem, what with horny being back and caestus being equivalent to DaS2 monascim (don't you love how everyone hates DaS2 but will gladly shill the monascim of this game?)

It's time to post some Unkindled waifus/husbandos, I reckon. Here's my pyrogrill.

you do realize that he's just gonna pull some stupid nonsense out of his fat ass that's only going to make him look even more of a pretentious fuckwit in hopes of getting someone to reply to correct him

>yfw smug is just jacked as shit

Kill lothric and she'll die, then her granma will sell her set.

Kill Lothric and go to Hodrick's grave. You can buy her armour.

>dancer solo at lv23 with only a +3 weapon

GET
ON
MY
LEVEL

We're not sissies. Don't bully the mages. Also using regular estus prolongs fights needlessly in a duel setting. I don't see how ashen estus does that aside from not having a mage become an hero when their FP runs out.

Most fights i've attended too don't take more than 2 minutes. The longest one i had was like 5 and the guy used the same weapon as me, so we knew the moves.

>who the fuck is Havel
k family

>Favorite weapons in the game require vastly different stat investment

I hate this.

Well, it's Havel and my knife is only +7. Just rushing bosses, picking important stuff and doing npc quests.
Bosses are pretty easy with this knife+carthus rouge by the way. Way easier than fighting them with twohanders.

I did dancer at 18 with a level 2 weapon. But sure you're soooo good at this game.

>only way to make a Scythe work is by going Corvian Scythe with Hollow as a luck dex bleed build starting as a Warrior so you can have 40 dex, luck and Vig at level 80
>but you HAVE to use Hunters Ring, Carthus ring, FAP
>if you are going to go bleed, you may as well just go Carthus Curved Greatsword since it combos three times better and is faster
>especially since Scythes get NO hyper armour and their weapon art is slow as fuck in comparison to every other weapon art
>only made worse by the fact that scythes are the only weapons in the game that have a sweet spot mechanic, despite Halberds working the exact same realistically, Halberds don't have a sweet spot mechanice
>halberds are stronger, give hyper armour, have better reach and have a better weapon art
They really didn't think about how weapons work for number three, did they?

It's like they had a bunch of weapons in mind, but they were only there because, "They're from the previous games" and then they put them in without thinking, "I wonder if these weapons will even be able to hold a candle to these new overpowered weapons"

Seriously -- What the fuck is even going on with 70% of the weapons in this game?

Shut up you are wasting your time with video games you don't care about time

sirris appears to be a darkmoon yet yorshka says you're the only member

CONCLUSION

>sirris was a g-g-ghost all along

Try being efficient next time. I don't care if you do it at the start, like cast all your magic, miracles and then ash estus before we actually start.

Everything after that, no chance.

>sick of waiting for darkmoon
>red invade
>there's already a red in there, host has 1 phantom
>darkmoon comes to deal with us
>host hides on the roof above Sunlight altar
>darkmoon's the only one fighting us
>deal with him quickly when he tries to run
>phantom awkwardly tries to shoot both of us in obscuring ring distance
>redbro climbs ladder with homing spell
>host summons a total of 3 phantoms
>THEN they come down and beat us
Is this some kind of sick joke?
Am I being punished for being impatient and giving up my post?

I'd fuck your grill

>on Veeky Forums
>not knowing this board is just a glorified chatroom
unnecessary tripfagging and namefagging is rampant on Veeky Forums
all it needs is a post voting system and its basically a leddit board

Halberds do have sweet spots. The lucerne definitely has a sweet spot and if you can't consistently hit that the weapon is worse than anything else in the game. Saints Bident is also based around it's sweet spot but it's harder to hit that consistently than the lucerne.