/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General 3011

No Excuses Edition.

Last Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free!)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (pre-release version): pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for best grill

For Mish

Third for post-sex cuddling with user.

For Emi

>Face down ass up
>Emi is an anal slut

>You will never be able to give her a good first impression of anal because of some douche bag she went out with in high school.

Please stop with all the Emi

/hgg/ recommended this is it good

Yeah. It's more about reading, not many choices, but good music and storytelling.

>Stop posting Emis
>In an Emi thread.

Only one way to find out.

will it cure my loneliness

It will only add, but thats why we're here user.

In a sense.

>good first impression of anal
An how would you do that?

Pfffff

No, you will fall in love with one of the girls and despair, but it's so worth it.

>An how would you do that?
Well I wouldn't be doing it on a whim in a sports shed for starters.

Butt sex is something that requires time, dedication and preparation to reach the great levels of enjoyment and intimacy that can be achieved.

Please advise how to acquire qt /ksg/ bf.

No, I mean... Physically.
If I remember it correctly, it was mentioned that Emi almost ripped Hisao's dick off. And he's a jap. Assuming you are an average white or white-ish dude, that would hurt both of you

But other than that you seem to have the general idea.

>Assuming you are an average white or white-ish dude, that would hurt both of you
Time, preparation and dedication.

>it was mentioned that Emi almost ripped Hisao's dick off
An exaggeration on the part of the writer.

Yeah, that's what I asked, dude. Could ya do that for me?

>Could ya do that for me?
Do you want me to get on Twitch or something?

ok im gonna play it... ive never been a waifufag i hope this game doesn't turn me into one

Or, you know, the fact that she's NOT EVEN 1.5M TALL and has rather well-developed muscles in general.

As good as it would probably feel to fuck dat tight ass, it would probably require a fuckton of work

Good luck mate. Now get the fuck out of this thread, and don't come back until you've completed the VN.

I've got time.
Just not time for Emi. Lilly on the other hand...

>Ara ara, that's a wrong hole... Keep going...

I'll do a recap in time when i finish the route
We'll see for others after, if i'm still in shape to keep playing it

Goodnight, KSG.
I love each and every one of you.

G'night, dood.

Mish-friend FINAL blogpost

I'll make this brief, as there are a few Anons who wish to see an end to this route, and a few who just want me to shut up. So here goes:

Just a few hours ago, I dropped her off at her place after a nice night on the town. I gave her my feelings, and I to posed to her the question of what our dynamic and relationship meant to her.

We've mutually decided that despite the original "friends with benefits" nature of our relationship, we've grown much closer, and we're going to pursue a long distance relationship once I've left the state.

Sorry to the anons who wanted a love confession. But hey, I've got plenty of time now.

I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!
I TOLD YOU YOU'D CONFESS BEFORE YOUR FLIGHT!!!
I am far too giddy for this.
I shouldn't be this emotionally invested in some anons live life but I don't care, it worked!

As a some-what long-distance success story I wish you all the best.

How far are you going, though? Not wanting to be mean, but if you haven't the possibility to see her at least twice per month or something like it, your long distance relationship will last less than a year, as it is extremely physically dependent.

It can work out, though, I've heard enough cases of it working out and enough of it with someone ending up a mess after it finishes and I wish you good luck with that.

It's about a ten hour drive. We'll be able to visit frequently enough, I think.

Aw, why final? I wasn't aware of anyone who was sick of hearing about your Misha.

Suck my dick, KSG.

I guess that's what you'd call 'bittersweet'? I'm proud that you actually admitted to some feelings, but hell... I wish it works out for you, I really do.

Does she needs to be in the place she is right now? If she doesn't have a dream job or isn't in a good University that she wants to remain in, maybe you'll manage to convince her to move in with you in a couple of months? Fresh starts and living somewhere new with someone you love is pretty appealing for a lot of people.

Anyways, I hope you two last and have lots of cute kids.

Alright, back to the girl at hand.

I already told you, no Emis allowed. This is your final warning before the consequences become severe.

>girl at hand
Hand is all she has amirite
Ahem.
I'm looking for a good arm and leg related pun to post here but it doesn't really come to me at the moment. Can you give me a hand so I don't end up with something completely run-to-the-mill?

Not bad.

Well I think I'm going to go to bed now.

G'night, doods. See you all tomorrow.

>tfw i see all those guys going to sleep
How many youropeans are actually enjoying VN's ?
Or is it all people from adifferent timezone here ?

No, it was horrible and I feel like I shot my own foot. Guess my sense of humour is kind of crippled recently, safe to say it's limping.

Although the map is kinda outdated now, it is recent enough to be kinda relevant: a couple of austrlians and new zealanders, europeans and a lot of 'Muricans.

>New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162

>a new map for cripples to meet n' fuck
what the fuck is this

It's on the OP. It's a /ksg/ map of anons.

We had one from 2012, I think, but we made a new one a couple months ago. This is the new one.

>also i'm () living not to far of this french emi, as i'm doing her route
wew

HOLY SHIT I CAN GET THERE ON FOOT WHAT THE FUCK

He's marked as TDN, but I never heard about any TDN, he must be an user. Maybe he'll show up in the threads? Or maybe he's already here.Look behind you.

Perhaps you can hang out for some mainly picnic.

>half an hour-45 minutes walk to meet somebody from Veeky Forums
Eh. Not too sure about that. Also i'm not really in shape to meet anybody. Need to take care of myself a bit more

>had a spare condom from when I used to have a gf
>feel like fappin today
>why the fuck not, gonna be a little less messy
>fap into a condom
>wrap it up and leave the box on the desk
>'IF I SEE IT I WILL REMEMBER TO THROW IT AWAY LATER ON'
>I just realized I forgot to throw it out
>so there's a small box with a used condom sitting comfortably on my desk
>and I'm at work
>it's 3:20 pm, gonna be back home around 6:45 pm
>father's probably back from work already
>high chance that I'll be back before my mother
>gotta pray that dad won't go into my room

Holy fuck I'm fucking scared

>tfw never used a condom

To be honest, I don't even know how it works or feels.

midnightly misha appreciation post

It is, for all intents and purposes, a thin piece of latex you cover your dick with.
I used to have chessmaster 9000 as well but I lost it a while ago

Pretty~

The new player here
How many acts is there ? i just finished my emi act 2

Just go play it, you fucker.

4 Acts in each route.

Every rout has 4

Get the FUCK out and don't return before you finish them all

I am
you can't make me, you're not my real dad

Are you the same one of the last thread?
If yes, finish Emi's route, and ONLY AFTER come back here to share your feels.
If I remember correctly you wanted to pursue Hanako... Do not replay the game immediately after finishing Emi.
It can be hard

Nth for a happy Hana!

Das me yes

I did all the routes in a couple of days in my free time. Feeling dead inside after that was pretty good.

*inhales deeply*
EMIHASASTEPBROTHERLILLYSECRETLYLOVESHANAKOSHIZUNEISJUSTPRETENDINGTHATSHECANNOTTALKHANAKOISACTUALLYVERYOUTGOINGRINISDIAGNOSEDWITHAUTISM

Whew. Here. Spoilers.

You motherfucker
Alright i'm off
almost read that

Ah the power of spoilers
It's all bullshit actually. I am a dickhead but not that much. Just proving my point

Holy shit guys

Emi!

A N A L S L U T
N
A
L

S
L
U
T

>omg I immediately regret this decision
>still gonna carry his cum inside my rectum for the rest of the day

>you will never feel the warm and moisty feeling of Emi's rectum

tru luv

happy lilly
happy hana
happy emi

THREESOME WOOO!

Honestly though, is any other katawa sexualized as much as Emi?

to be perfectly honest with you user I think when it comes to people treating a character as though they've got a particularly intense sexual allure Miki's the one who gets most of the attention. from guys and girls

Maybe Lilly because of her large fanbase and healthy adolescent sex drive but no one beats Emi

I'm not altogether optimistic about being able to get in tomorrow so here's wishing you an early one.

Can't disagree with that

It hurts so bad.

Nice to see the thread still in good health.
Was there any amusing shenanigans for #3,000?
Also did Crapawa Shitjo guy ever make any kind of final post or did he just disappear? I find myself wondering that sometimes for some unimaginable reason.

Shizunefags stole the milestone, the thread ended in record time, and every poster you know from old times is dead

Tomorrow it's your birthday? If so, Happy early birthday, bro.

Maybe not so good health then, I'm sure there's less insufferables around but now that I've had a skim there's also an appalling lack of Rin which i unfortunately can't make up for.
With this post frequency though this general has another few hundred threads left easily. Never does cease to amaze.

We had lots of Rin last thread. Also:
>hundreds

We're here forever.

>an appalling lack of Rin which i unfortunately can't make up for.
Gotcha covered, mate

Better now?

Point taken

See, that's the thing. I look at Lilly and I'm like "yeah would do, she has her needs so we're good". I look at, say, Misha and I'm like "awww I wanna cuddle". And then there's Emi. Built for loli anal sex.

I just couldn't bring myself to say 1,000 since it just seems unimaginable to me. even after multiple playthroughs of all routes I could never get into the circlejerk.
Ma man

>tfw don't like lolis
>tfw still think Emi's best girl
I've never been able to see her as a loli tbqh

Well she is a little loli, face it

I just don't see it tbqh, she's a bit flat and young looking but not quite loli in my eyes

i'm with you, user

I'm not

LOLI

not very polite