/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steamgroup. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steamgroup, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, May 5th:
1215 – Rebel barons renounce their allegiance to King John of England — part of a chain of events leading to the signing of the Magna Carta.
1260 – Kublai Khan becomes ruler of the Mongol Empire.
1821 – Emperor Napoleon dies in exile on the island of Saint Helena in the South Atlantic Ocean.
1912 – Pravda, the "voice" of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, begins publication in Saint Petersburg.
1936 – Italian troops occupy Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
1941 – Emperor Haile Selassie returns to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia; the country commemorates the date as Liberation Day or Patriots' Victory Day.

>News
HoI4 DD54 - AI
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/hearts-of-iron-iv-development-diary-54-ai.924168/

EU4 DD April 28
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-28th-of-april-2016.923918/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive
mega.co.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>EU4 - BDSM
pastebin.com/vYbnKvK2

>>[CK2 - 2.4.5] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - 7 Years v0.1
pastebin.com/tsPsr70u

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.3.3 - 21/03/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V7
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

>>[CK2] The Winter King v1.3.2
mediafire.com/download/ihvha395z0q87oc/BTWK_1.3.2.zip

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2EN82zVVQvM
youtube.com/watch?v=sPlhKP0nZII
youtube.com/watch?v=1sN6LQykAdM
kleinezeitung.at/s/politik/innenpolitik/4982403/Bischt-a-Tiroler_Strache-fordert-Referendum-zur-Wiedervereinigung
youtube.com/watch?v=9TI9tzLD8WQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

Hoi4 may be goos

Warhammer gs when

Nicky

This same guy has posted this in nearly every single thread for almost 2 years now.

Surely there must be a better way to spend your free time?

S T E L L A R I S

That's just a rocket

It's a bunch of people doing it apparently.

Many of us also posted in this thread for almost 2 years now.

Don't we have a better way to spend our time?

it's not

it's always posted by the same guy who made the OP

please buy Stellaris

>being this new
>thinks everyone is the same person

It isn't, I posted a few times

>it's always posted by the same guy who made the OP
Yes but apparently it's a few different people making the new threads.

I just find it strange that so many people care so much about something is irrelevant as getting a first post in a thread.

Whats the best learning nation for eu4?

Welcome to autism

Ottot*rks for blobbing or Moortugal for colonizing.

Ryukyu

Ottomans, as you will learn a lot about Islam, my friend

Prussia

You tell me, every thread there's someone complaining about the guy who fot the first post

Castile, pretty much. Surrounded by countries smaller than you, rich as fuck, and loads of potential. You don't even need to worry about France for quite some time, either.

Thanks

I will try ottomans

Cycle of autism is neverending I suppose. At least it makes shitposting here more fun.

Austria

stellaris leak where?
i just want to mod in my grossdeutsches reich
and xeno-turkroaches

Can someone explain sieging in EU4(Or in M&T if it's changed there)? I started at the earliest date, was sieging a city with fort and it was taking so fucking long I simply yesmanned the war. Before artilleries come to play, it is going to be like that?

I had a siege 2 general and had the city blockaded

>cheating

Holland for trading And potential colonisation, England, Portugal, Castile. Pretty much all of the ones that appear as "interesting nations" when you are selecting one to start the game, but each one has a different focus

spain, yes

Yes, it takes a buttload of time to siege shit before cannons. When you get them, sieging forts becomes a joke untill you get those lvl 6 ones

Please pre-order and watch my pre-release stream for more gameplay.

So is Stellaris a 4x or a GsG game?

ddrjake is the name of the stream

>estates
Is this from a dlc or something?

Post best songs to hear with GS
youtube.com/watch?v=2EN82zVVQvM

lads I NEED the screencaps of space turks

Stellaris is a 4x game and it belongs on /4xg/. It's not our fault those cucks can't maintain a general

youtube.com/watch?v=sPlhKP0nZII
whenever I play the HRE

>forcing a new general to accomodate your meme games
no thanks steamgroup

Doesn't /gsg/ have a playlist on YouTube ? Still, marches are quite good, like the Landsknechtslieder, memellied, French and Russian ones are top notch

Quality blobbing (c)

>A new general
Oh, how little you know! Why don't you just crawl back into the wretched cave you managed to find your way out of? The Paradox Forums? Reddit? (G-d Forbid) Something Awful? Go home, your kind isn't welcome here. 4x loving fucking shit

t. gruppe

t.kojak

Woah! This is such an epic little community, huh. You guys like Stellaris too!? Yup, me too! Hey, I'm going to play my first game as the Blorg xD! Party time, right friends? I'll post my AAR on Veeky Forums's grand strategy sub for everyone to see! Uhm, but to all those people who are saying Stellaris is a 4x and not a Grand Strategy General? How about you GTFO!

t. bobo

lads when i play as imperial japan at the earliest starting date in hpm non of my pops are getting any of their needs and they rapidly start dying. is this supposed to happen?

Rate my yurop

youtube.com/watch?v=1sN6LQykAdM

Its a problem with China that sucks up all remaining goods for uncivs
It will get better once you westernize

Cracked when

This is so fucking boring though

Your prestige is fucking shit, so you can't trade what you don't produce. Proof: try building ships and see how many years it takes you.

every single Twitch person who ever played a GSG got a damn Stellaris key..... but still no cracked release.

So much blobbing

>no Istria

DDR Jake is comfy as fuck when he's not doing /gsg/, can't stand his Grand Strat videos but I feel like drinking cocoa when watching him play harvest moon.

okay so westernizing as quickly as possible is the only way to stop it?

thx lads, it seems kind of dumb that this is happening though..

Yes, that or get more rank than qing

Yeah hpm said he's working on a fix for it

It was never under my control officially but it was controlled by my dynasty up until a couple years ago when HRE fucked it up

>all this cathar and waldensian heresy spreading throughout my empire

REEEE

You guys wish you were quill at the moment

i wish I was quill always

His voice is like a cheese grater on my ears

I remember when France was a total pain in the dick for newbies.

t. giant blurple blob

Why did they have to kill her?

>Austrian FPÖ party chairman calls for referendum in South Tyrol to repatriate South Tyrol into a greater Tyrol as part of Austria.

>South Tyrol polls consistently show that Tyroleans there want to leave Italy and rejoin Austria. But Italy calls them rebells and secessionists and has threatened to send the military in case a referendum were held.

kleinezeitung.at/s/politik/innenpolitik/4982403/Bischt-a-Tiroler_Strache-fordert-Referendum-zur-Wiedervereinigung

Ayy fucking lmao

DDRJake is always awesome

If you also move in cav stacks you can loot shittons of money.

>catholic blobbing into orthodox
t. shit map

Not even a little bit.

Can you play in Stellaris as a white human or are you limited to NewSwedes race?

Austrian Empire when?

Mods will fix it

Couple hundred years ago

>Unironically caring what color your imaginary subjects are

Wew

remove those pasta easting gypsies

>Austria-Hungary has been dead for almost a years
>Treaty of Trianon will make 100 years in 2020

It's a bad feel

>Austria-Hungary has been dead for almost a years
And nothing of value was lost.

The Reich on the other hand...

STELLARIS WHEN

Faggots who got keys are being cucks and not releasing them to cracking sites

not only this but those faggots that got the keys are totally fucking clueless and shit playing Stellaris

>play as France in M&T
>all those stackwipes despite the fact that I have a really shitty army
Get fucked, roaches.

How do you deal with the agonizingly slow crawl that is M&T

What do you mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=9TI9tzLD8WQ

HEY FOLKS!

im watching those right now

I don't get the appeal of literally just blobbing in space tbphwyf

pls.

are you retarded?

New thread

No. Are you?

comfy lets play desu

fuck off

who are you quoting?

There's no greater joy like removing impurity.
If possible, I'll likely do the same thing as in DW: Conquer galaxy, genocide all other species, intentionally let empire fragment into nations with different ideals and see how it goes.

Okay, so I'm pretty new to Victoria 2, I've been playing as USA, I've won 2 wars against Mexico, 1st time I initiated by helping out Texas & then 2nd time they declared war on me, 3rd war CSA rose up and they got fucked pretty badly, and now I'm being attacked by 20 other countries, luckily only 3 can make it to my mainland, however I've took over pretty much all of Canada & won every fight, yet they're at 60%

what do?