/mggg/: Monster Girl Games General #16

Monster Girl Games General #16

I don't wanna die edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/rJSc1Psm
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/exxVjzEv
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib

Previous thread: We need someone to sacrifice himself and take care of the pastebins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY
youtube.com/watch?v=X16EaIkhTtM
youtubedoubler.com/ih9g
twitter.com/xelvy850/status/728420493246636032
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Alice is best girl.

Post more spiritual monstergirls.

>Still haven't watched Code Geass

Is it any good anons?

confirms

~ALSO~
Has anyone gotten SR Manako yet in the Monster Musume DMM game? We are still looking for someone to do rips. Manako is the only one we are missing right now.

>Page 10

let it die

At least alive !

mggg was a mistake

Just imagine if we didn't.
Only death awaited us

Plead with Death one more time...
Woohoo with Death

I'm getting bored to post Chrome so here

youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY

hoping it brings us luck

This place is fucked quick talk about your monster girl paradox teams or something

>you guys still haven't moved to the best board, /jp/
Yes

Anyone else gotten Monster Girl Quest Paradox yet? Having trouble with the Labyrinth

I've played it like 2 days after it's release, but I don't think I'm touching the labyrinth till the 3 parts are done and in the jap wiki there is a detailed guide about it.

I think there is a guide in the pastebin too. I stopped after beating Death.

>thread is dying again
Basically, Vicarious Clara is your best friend in the chaos labyrinth boss battles.

WAKE ME UP

CAN'T WAKE UP

It's all over

Someone did, and posted screen shot here, some time ago.

Would this guy be a Ilias worshipper?

>SR Lala gatcha when ?

There's a guide in one of the pastebins in the op.

>24 posts
>page 10
What went wrong

Played the hell out of it, got several chars to level 30 + plenty of jobs. Then my hard drive died. RIP

>not backing up your data at least once a month

DriveImage XML is free and 1TB externals are cheap. Shit happens so it's better to play it safe.

We lost fayth in the general. also we just stay died a long time so everyone haven't realise we're back yet.
Well I going to sleep. Good luck everyone.

Does anyone have a link to the most current Paradox that isn't to pirate bay? A friend wants it and his parents blocked bay on their router.

>his parents blocked TPB
Stay in school. Stay outta drugs.

Apparently it's because his dad was a massive sperglord and kept torrenting movies until they got a cease and desist.

Ded thread

you people dissapoint me

Let's see those records.

How do you get the first scene with Ilias anyway? I had 52 evaluations and still nothing.

>Page 10

Hello death, my old friend...

I believe it must be 50 evaluations from part 1 encounters only, which goes all the way to Gnome.

Now that I think of it, how insanely good has to be the blacksmith back in Ilias Village to make an iron sword that has the same damage output than Heinrich's legendary sword that is made of angels?
Luka can be as strong as you want, but that doesn't change that there's no difference in the damage dealt when he wields Angel Halo or the iron sword.

Someone on the wiki got her but never got back with anyone about rips, so I'm still looking. The screenshot was re-posted from there.

Look at Angel Halo. From the look of it alone, does it look like a sword that is so razor sharp that it could cut a heavily armored monster in half with one strike? From a design standpoint completely disregarding supernatural abilities, it's terribly clumsy and poorly made, which puts it on equal level to Luka's normal sword by default.

The conclusion to be drawn from this is, Luka's original sword isn't exactly a masterwork, it's just that at that point Luka is badass enough to defeat the monster lord regardless.

Where did you find this?

It's in moments like these where i realize how much of a difference those roll charts did to our survival. Anyone still has those saved?

Pic related, best snek.

Bigger tits than any other lamia

Come on, give me source on the spats.

Anyone else experiencing sudden disconnect while playing Monmusu Online?

Attempting to start up the life support for mgqg

I kinda disappeared for a week so i havent been able to bump the thread.

Rolling for Ilias

roling for meaty paws

I haven't touched paradox in forever, how do you text skip again?

I believe it's A

Sorry bub, was grinding for parts in a shit japanese game. I got it from Jingai's twitter.

Why couldn't we fuck this version of Frederika instead?

>bub

Sue me.

Missing an armless orgy
with Yamata no Orochi

>Page 10

Rolling

Why does the flower disappears in one of the frames?

Rolling to keep thread alive.

Since this is ded, I'm gonna post about things that were revealed by some anons in paradox.
-A lot of the OP weapons have the upgradeable tag
-The places that are part of the latter parts have 2 differents sets of events
-One of the places releated to BA and Heinrich is flagged as past.
-There is an adult Alice in drawn by Kupala
-The bandits' adult form sprite is in the game
-Neris has a lamia form
And that's all I remember

So anyone know what the best jobs/race for Alice and brynhildr also which stats to focus on their a bit to good at almost everything.
You forgot Nero op as fuck classes and races

>There is an adult Alice in drawn by Kupala
Huh... that means kenkou cross isn't making any new art right?

>ELMG
Fun fact, there are no Centaurs or bug people below R rarity.

what is this from?

I don't think he's on good terms with the people who make mgq now.

The trailer for the first game

Did something happen between him and the rest of the staff?

sauce fro the trailer?

/d/ would be better

>youtube.com/watch?v=X16EaIkhTtM
It's been almost a year and a half and I still don't know the title of the song used.

could do worse i guess

Not that anyone particularly cares, but I've got Sprint Cerea up to 190%, with data for every 10%(excluding 110%) and 25% past 100%.

goodnight /mggg/

Rise from your grave.

Anyone have any data on the new maps, like which is better at dropping back scratchers? None drop the body brush that I know of.

I'd say the second map from the top one. It's easier, and I have gotten at most 2 maybe even 3 (can't remember if that happened) from that, but only 1 from the easier one.

It's just a remix of the Heavenly Knights battle music.

youtubedoubler.com/ih9g

I can confirm getting three scratcher pickups from the Froze map. Was just curious as to whether other anons had better luck on others. Only N girls drop, right? It probably feels easier because of how shit Devil team is in general.

Don't let /mggg/ recommend you anything non-monster. They told me that Hyperdimension Neptunia was a good game and made me lose a $20 on a terrible game.

Hey, Code Geass is pretty good, even with it failing to be Evangelion in it's last arc and then having a shitty ending.

Ok, just confirmed the two between mid and boss node have potential to be scratchers, the one you have to manually get to in lower right had best chance of being one, and you can get one, maybe two in rewards(highest could be that or a shitty N girl, and I could swear I saw one as the middle reward once).

Dear /mggg/, in regards to the encyclopedia world, what do you think the fate of humanity there, and if it's grim how do you prevent that.
>a desperate attempt to keep this dream alive

>hdn is bad

Dude what? It's pretty decent. Unless of course you bought the original ps3 hdn, which in that case yes, you deserve to be called retard

And having said that, promptly suffered a run with nothing but food except the highest reward being a scratcher. Through some degree of testing(a full round of 10 hits with the brush=5% affection), it seems the brush is worth about 5 scratchers being used at once(10 scratchers used in 2 cycles=190.x% all the way to 200%).
Oh, and here's the data from Sprint Cerea. There's no bonus from 199 to 200%. It's a straight progression.

Well I'm a chrome fan so I can be confirmed to have good taste, and I think HDN is fucking awful! Literally who would buy this shit game about a console war?

twitter.com/xelvy850/status/728420493246636032

wow, this looks awfull.

just let me die

no wait better
just make xelvy die

This twitter post more about mecanics than monster girl or art. Sasuga Xelvy

>Well I'm a chrome fan

Stopped reading there. Go have shit taste somewhere else

Hello

Pegasus decus

Not liking the mascot of the threads. How can you ?

Accept Xelvy, he knows what comes when oblivion ensnares us all
He is a prophet, believe and you might be rewarded by the horable monsters of our nightmares

Is there anymore of this monster girl? I really like her art style too. There's just something about red headed twintail girls that make me cum buckets. I wish her scene on paradox was translated for both mansion and field encounters.

Almost all the new sea monstergirls were a good surprise even seaweed-chan

Bump.

Asking again does anyone have a dl link to the current patch of MGQ!P that doesn't use pirate bay? A friend wants it but TPB is blocked.