/indie/ - Indie Games general

Ghost Blowjob edition

Last Thread: >What in the fuck is this
/indie/ is the general for all indie games, such as LISA, Yume Nikki, OFF, Middens, Bastion, Machinarium, Braid, Limbo, Axiom Verge, Guacamelee, The Desolate Hope, Sonic Dreams Collection, Dorito Galaxy, etc.

Mobile or consoles, flash or unity, freeware or early access. This place is a home for the indie game community and indie games that don't have a home. So be free to talk and share all your hidden gems, forgotten games and starving devs here. Remember to tell just some user and other namefags that use names when they're not needed to fuck off!

>Can I talk about games that already have a general?
We mostly discuss games that are not popular enough for their own threads (since they have no other home in Veeky Forums), however, all indie games are allowed. So talk about them if you want, but don't overdo it since you already have other generals for that.

>How can I contribute?
All we need right now is people to talk about their loved indies, so don't be afraid to post, bump and reply your fellow anons. Also we're looking for anons to make new pastebins/wikis/images and update the ones already made. Besides that, don't forget to play our !!!!GAME OF THE WEEK!!!!* and other indie games to have lots of joy and to make more discussions to our general. And please give lots of feel, love, kind and nice to everyone, except for namefags.
* - not a thing right now because we're on life support, also because that user is gone now

>Links
Reccomendations: pastebin.com/ZbG0JPSn
Booru: indiegame.booru.org
Steam Group: can't be arsed to find the link

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/indiegamesgeneral
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/MP2d2Y4C9ecuw1YEZCw9iw/
mediafire.com/download/qyg5m4g39872xau/meme.rar
artstation.com/artwork/bJgeo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ghost edition
>using off instead of spooky house of jumpscares, a game that have cute ghosts
C'mon dude our last thread had a OFF OP too.
I am even sure that there is ghost blowjob comic edit with Spooky

steamcommunity.com/groups/indiegamesgeneral

Here's the steam group link.
Please include it in the OP next time

I will, dont't worry.

Pitch Black user here, it seems the Musketeer mod wasn't at all related to what causes the game to crash since it still crashes for me.

The game would have been better without the filler grind but I guess it is needed for the atmosphere.
Maskman had the best gimmick. Took me 3 retries till I noticed how to not get raped by him.

Meant Steam forum

Yes, there weren't missable items, like a special armor or weapon, was there?

I did find nothing special there. I think I missed one niche to check and just couldn't be arsed to go through the whole thing again.

>playing Enter The Gungeon

How about no.

The official twitter account of Gungeon follows enemies like Adam Sessler, Night In The Woods, Scott Benson (creator of that famous shit ice cream animation), Edmund McMillen, and Vlambeer. I will not support someone who's part of THAT anti-gamer culture.

Then how about you pirate it you whiny cunt?
What's wrong with night in the woods, even?

>enemies

>What's wrong with night in the woods, even?

It's a walking simulator trying to pass off as a platformer so it can trick gamers with taste into buying it. It's a story-focused game (AKA, not a game) that, let's be honest, is probably about some bullshit like white guilt or how great gay people are.

>story-focused game is not a game
opinion discarded

Who is the definitive best Don't Starve?

Quit being stupid

uh, the game

>Implying walking games are bad

Don't starve together if you have friends, the original if you don't.

He means which character

Webber

S P I D E R
S H O T A

Wrong filename but the image still fits you.
Minecraft Steve

What did Vlambeer do?

Are you that faggot from /v/ who says that undertale have a good fanbase and post pic related on every thread talking shit about it?

Are you that autistic kid from /v/ who thinks only 1 person has opinions you don't like?

Make videogames.

WTF nintendo released way more titles in a year than I remembered.

JW made a broken mess and rami is a SJW on twatter.

>only 1 person
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/MP2d2Y4C9ecuw1YEZCw9iw/

Doesn't everyone in /v/ think that?

One person, as in the person who posts this image being anyone else who annoys you even though they argue something completely unrelated. Are you new to Veeky Forums? Autists posting an image they made every few days is nothing new, and is normal for tier lists

I doublechecked the guide. I don't think it does, but the songs don't seem to be encrypted (you can open the regular Lisa folder, go the music section and just doubleclick any song to play it normally) so maybe you can just copy and paste the songs and other stuff there.

you guys probably know jack shit about patching roms and sheit so i already made everything you lads
mediafire.com/download/qyg5m4g39872xau/meme.rar
this shit already have the patched rom and the emulator

I'm sure we could learn. But never-the-less I appreciate the convenience of the package you've made for us.

thanks, I'll try it out in a bit

Where can I download the latest gog patches for Darkest Dungeon

Someone made a 3d crusader, it's pretty cool.

artstation.com/artwork/bJgeo

bumo