/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #352

"Let's just wait until something bad happens" Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630/
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction:
orph.link/story

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>Strawpolls :
strawpoll.me/10035068
strawpoll.me/10042905
strawpoll.me/10062230
strawpoll.me/10068343
strawpoll.me/10072100
strawpoll.me/10079131
strawpoll.me/10079598
strawpoll.me/10107783
strawpoll.me/10118444

Other urls found in this thread:

instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048865860
kat.cr/various-artists-life-is-strange-ost-2015-t11495485.html
mega.nz/#F!LtpkTbhD!hjUsXMHSdmQTvzYFz3H7_w
play.spotify.com/user/pieisablessing2me/playlist/0hlcayMf9otvePDw2MZ6qk
mega.nz/#!GxISxYjC!__ao7xDyUPLOXwxHJxmtK_-cN2n4gDXNCgAaY7tDPRQ
covalents-stuff.tumblr.com/
lifeisstrange-blog.tumblr.com/post/143896922514/its-time-to-reveal-the-winners-of-the-everyday
youtube.com/watch?v=hfAkr4F7p40
bananigurumi.tumblr.com/ask
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!) (thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't doe,or butterfly,bluejay or even shit.
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's Chloe just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it.
>Epilogue: Use ur imaginations:)muh budget

>As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Laziness was their safety

LEWD. REWIND THIS

Kate is a sinner too!

And she likes it

Gee willikers, fine.

Delet this

post kate sinning pls

Don't.

She's Chloe's sweet little plaything now.

Implying she doesn't secretly dominate Chloe behind closed doors. Chloe's all bark, no bite.

So naive. They're both Max's playthings.

Tut-tut. It sounds like someone might need to be disciplined.

Cease your activities at once.

We don't have any drugs here officer. No siree.

But you are posting lewd images and that ain't good.

>There will never be a season 2 where Chloe corrupts Kate into a life of sin.

Kill me.

stop

>You will never see a corrupted punk Kate driven to despair when Chloe cucks her for Max

THIS IS NOW A CUTE THREAD
NO LEWD ONLY CUTE FROM NOW ON

Eventually I will put together a flowchart of similar music, like the /mu/ ones. Got a few ideas working, but to busy to do anything with them.

If you want to contribute, please contact me on steam, or reply to this post.
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048865860

Thanks to photoshopgril for putting together the background image and the second chart,
polaroidgril for assembling the album covers/artist names/etc. onto the background image,
Dr. Zaius for helping in general.

I have a torrent of all the games music, Morali's OST, the Vortex Club party, all the licensed songs (most in lossless format), and all the albums they were taken from.

Magnet link:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4AF55CE2E1F48771E92E4CCE8E92156EC6A96152&dn=various+artists+life+is+strange+ost+2015&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337

I will be seeding this for the foreseeable future, so even if it says no seeds, leave it up long enough, and I'll come online. PC can't be on 24/7, you know?

kat.cr/various-artists-life-is-strange-ost-2015-t11495485.html

Alternative download on MEGA, if you get it from here, please add the files to your torrent folder to facilitate easier downloads for others.

mega.nz/#F!LtpkTbhD!hjUsXMHSdmQTvzYFz3H7_w

Spotify playlist of the licensed music here:
play.spotify.com/user/pieisablessing2me/playlist/0hlcayMf9otvePDw2MZ6qk
It's better than the official one. Really.

FLAC rip of official OST from the limited edition, courtesy of polaroidgril.

mega.nz/#!GxISxYjC!__ao7xDyUPLOXwxHJxmtK_-cN2n4gDXNCgAaY7tDPRQ

AHHH WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD

That does it!

This thread is strange. Just like life. :^)

post cute nathans

I don't think a mentally ill psychopath is very cute.

he is no psychopath

I want to attend Chloe and Max's wedding!

Pretty sure he is.

What kind of wedding do you think they'd have?

I'm thinking small (50 people at most), by the beach, a little beach party afterwards that extends into the night, Max having studied a little something with her guitar together with Kate and Dana (Kate is playing violin and Dana singing) for Chloe and Chloe having prepared a serenade for Max (a slightly lewd one that involved getting all up in her space at times).

A beach house for their wedding night.

wow someone actually posted something I did way way back

covalents-stuff.tumblr.com/

Oh, and honeymooning on a travel ship with intermittent stops at paradisical islands for pirate adventures and hot monkey sex.

How is she so adorkable?

sounds hella comfy
i like the idea of max and chloe serenading each other

Because she's a dork and adorable

why would you do this?

REWIND THIS

It was for Halloween mostly, don't worry I didn't cut her head off for real

Doesn't the one of her in power armor and killing a Deathclaw make up for it?

I spent an hour creating that scene build in SFM :(

REWIND THIS

if you never masturbated to max or kate there is still hope for you
o...ok

well

I'm not ok.

>I was only eighteen years old
>I loved Mark Jefferson so much, I owned all his photos and books
>I pray to Jefferson every night, thanking him for the life I have been given
>"Mark is love", I say, "Mark is life"
>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot
>He is obviously jealous of my devotion to Jefferson
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to my room
>I am crying now, because my face hurts
>I go into my bed and it is very cold
>I feel a warmth moving towards me
>I feel something touch me
>It's Jefferson
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear, "This is the only way I can be myselfie."
>He grabs me with his powerful photographer hands and puts me on my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass cheeks for Jefferson
>He penetrates my butthole
>It hurts so much, but I do it for Mr. Jefferson
>I can feel my anus tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please Jefferson
>He roars a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his love
>My dad walks in
>Mr. Jefferson looks him deep in the eyes and says, "How fucking hard is it to turn in one goddamn selfie?"
>Jefferson leaves through my window
Mark is love, Mark is life.

did anybody here get into photography becouse of life is strange?
just got that sweet sweet helios in the mail today

As long as it wasn't to anything lewd, I at least forgive you.

I just do digital stuff. Film is way too expensive for me.

I mean. It had cuddling in it..

On the cliff by the lighthouse. at sunset..
Kate is Max's Maid of Honor, Frank is Chloe's best man. Both families, student from Blackwell, and people who have heard about Max are there.
After the ceremony their family and friends go to Two Whales for an afterparty.

Masturbating to cuddle fantasies is all right and not awful in my book.
You're not over the line, user.

I doubt Max would appreciate that.

It's thread #352, where is the new episode?

On the topic of photography...
lifeisstrange-blog.tumblr.com/post/143896922514/its-time-to-reveal-the-winners-of-the-everyday

Why wouldn't Max like cuddling?

I'd like to be good at photography but I have nothing good to photograph where I am

there's beauty everywhere
you lack vision and creativity

film is not expensive at all!
i live in eastern europe so i can give you only my local prices roughly translated to usd
camera: $30
28mm lens: $60
50mm lens: $30-40
and ~$20 for 3 rolls of film developed and scanned, that should last you for a month, you can add like 5-10$ to that if you want to get prints from the best photos
compared to an entery level dslr which is like 3-500 usd this really seems cheap as dirt to me

i just took a photo of my notepad on a water hose
photo ops are everywhere, for example i live in a ~100k town with a poor architecture and lots of destroyed/abandoned buildings and damn, some of my photos look just like fallout or stalker

cuddling = ok
lewd with cuddling = sin

>helping people
>not animals
sorry i just hate people

I hope one of the fan animators does a wedding scene. That would be great.

That's why you fantasise about just cuddling.

Will this be our last thread? I just have a feeling this is all going to end soon.

Oh but it went into something further. I created an image of her and some other guy, nothing with a huge wang, just .. adequate, I guess.

Sounds weird, I know.

Nope. We're going to stick around for a while.

The more extreme further you go from cuddling, the closer to the other side of the line you get.

/pol/ alert
i'd rather europe help animals than ungrateful fucks from shithole countries that bring their ass backwards mentality and crime with them
there are people that legitimately need and deserve help, but that's not why this is happening, and i think that's not even the majority of them anymore

the last threads have been hitting post limit no? but somehow i have the feeling now that even pricefielders are moving on, it leaves the general more and more like most others: waifufags (and warryns)
that shit's in literally every thread now

>even pricefielders are moving on
I'm not going anywhere, although I have noticed more people advocating for OT3/4 or pairing Max with others. But I will remain dedicated to Pricefield. Going down with the ship.
The waifu, troll, and feels bullshit needs to stop though.

I'm not moving on from pricefield.

>feels bullshit needs to stop
youtube.com/watch?v=hfAkr4F7p40

>tfw no idea what to post

we are the ghosts from the past, most people moved on from this thread and from the game

we are /lesg/
we are like 20 people
we just can't forgive
we just can't forget
don't expect us to get over the endings

Yeah, I'm gonna be here until it stops hurting. 6 months and counting...

No problem with talking about emotional moments from the game, what may happen after, or posting music. I meant "feels" in the way of people coming into the thread to talk about their own lives and posting stuff like "tfw no Max GF" and stuff like that about how they're sad because they're not with a character. It gets out of hand and turns the thread into something it should not be.

>The waifu, troll, and feels bullshit needs to stop though.
Well, I'm convinced of the idea that generals naturally are what they are and become what they become because of the people in them and their preferences.

Meaning you just ignore stuff you dont like and participate in or contribute to stuff you do like in the hopes of cultivating a general you keep wanting to come back to because other likeminded people that come for the same stuff are respectively encouraged to do the same.

Which obviously entails not fighting change or trying to police post culture. But once you realize that there's consistently more stuff you don't like than stuff you do, it's time to move on, because the majority of people in the general then just aren't likeminded or there for the same stuff anymore and it only gets worse.

Thankfully it's still not all so bad, but I do notice the mentioned tendencies. We won't last forever (or will we), and so metaing about the state of the threads is always possible, if only to get some kind of discussion going.

Then again, this thread marks twice the thread count we've had for the whole duration of the game; we've had countless "end times" talks in the past and still we are here.

And I'm still not completely tired of posting Pricefield neither! (Look at these dorks.)

Those are cute

>posting stuff like "tfw no Max GF"
i agree on that one but there's nothing wrong with wanting to talk to /lisg/ about your life
some of us don't have anyone else to talk to

What's eating you, user?

Right?
I want to see them hug. I will shoot the owner an ask requesting them to be posed hugging!

Correction: I will not because she doesn't accept anonymous asks and I don't have a tumblr. For anyone with a tumblr that wants to see these guys hugging too, go here: bananigurumi.tumblr.com/ask

just generally me being me, i hate myself

somebody mentioned that there is a /lisg/ discord channel, can someone tell me how to get in there?

The first step to conquer that is to look at what about yourself you don't like and then the second step is to change it, even if through a slow process.
Yes, I am a budget-bin self-help book but I am very sorry to hear that you are feeling like that since it's very not good for anyone to feel like that.

where's Max's forehead? did Chloe eat it?

thanks user

max's forehead probably tastes good

Whoever made the image didn't make it super good without clipping.

>moving on from pricefield
laughing_lesbians.jpg
Also, how do I correct google images?

But user, that is friendship. Friendship AND love

GAL PALS

True. Girlfriend is still a type of friend, and even many people would consider their spouse their best friend.

/lisg/, I...

Chloe got her own superpower! Max can rewind time, Chloe can go invisible.
I'm sure they'll make one hella badass team.

>invisible
Haha :)

Chloe would use it for voyeurism

Well, I suppose if you don't marry your best friend, you married wrong.

Together they as crimefighters and girlfriends will fight the evil Imagination Lord and prevent him from making anyone else suffer needless tragedy.
As well as use their powers for some shenanigans like all while trying to keep up their everyday lives.