pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/h1etMh8E

>Essential PC mods
pastebin.com/XwL5KDhB
>DSCM - manually connect to specific players
[YouTube] DSCM - Dark Souls Connectivity Mod - Major update, manually connect to specific players - 2016-04-09

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cvII-WJWo5s&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=PYznJNJL3bY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for memes

Busted video here
youtube.com/watch?v=cvII-WJWo5s&feature=youtu.be

is it me or are all twinblades garbage

Is an archer build even viable in DS 3?

>Two phantoms
>Cringe worthy name
>Straight swords

You get rolling attacks on shortbows now, so sort of. Just don't expect people to let you set up if you want to use a greatbow.

You'd have to go legolas style and use a sword sometimes. But you could totally use it as a major part of your arsenal. I killed dragon slayer armor with nothing but a bow.

does upgrading your chime/talisman affect heals? also what's the best chime/talisman for healing?

I can't create a good looking female slut. Any guides on that ? Also, how to create a thicc one ?

just finished Aldrich, where do i go now? everything seems to be a dead-end. Just give me a hint, i don't want to look in a walkthrough.

>game literally drops you outside the cathedral after a cutscene
>hurrrr what do i do

Is this bait?
It was the most un-subtle progression ever. DaS1 would have said something like "make your way to High Lothric" or something and left you to do it yourself, hell even DaS2 would do something similar.

but.. there was not cutscene, and i'm just standing inside the boss room.

Really? Maybe you skipped it. I got teleported to the cathedral in Lothric, where you found Emma.

memes to an end

When you kill the third Lord of Cinder you'll always be teleported, but it isn't exclusive to Aldrich.

It's a great side weapon especially composite

I find crossbows better though for pvp as they get one hand shots

oooohhhhhhh

Okay, remember that pit with the giant in it in the Dungeon? Remember the rats in that big sewer? Explore there.

The short bows yes. They're pretty fucking broken for PvE, especially with the rolling attack, and the fact that they do thrust damage so they benefit a ton from the Leo ring.

interesting. i just watched 2 yt videos of said fight, one ending in a cutscene, and one don't. I wonder on what it depends.

i swear i didn't skip anything.

>using Nameless set and both his boss weapons
>some guy in ornstein set, nameless crown and DS spear and I get summoned for NG+
deacons
>decide that was shit, and move to ODK
>the dragonslayer guy summons me
>go on a 20-30 minute long adventure clearing out the tunnels and fighting off two invaders in + or +2, not sure
>make it to the boss with plenty of Estus
>smooth sailing
>I'll never play with my Dragonslayer bro ever again

I think this is the most fun I've ever had.

alright, will do! thanks!

Leo Ring+Hawk Ring.

Might as well use Lloyd's Sword Ring or Red Tearstone since you'll never get hit. Then maybe an elemental crutch ring with elemental arrows.

I wonder how a Pontiff Ring+Carthus Beacon would work with the Rapid Fire WA.

Is the Sunlight Straight Sword worth wasting a titanite slab on?

Probably not that good. The rapid fire already fucks the damage badly.

So finished DaS2 and moving on to BB. On ps4 and holy shit the visuals are giving me a headache. It feels so choppy and blurry whenever you move the camera. Is this normal?

Rapid fire is great for getting poison but shit for damage. Even bonuses from those rings wouldn't make up for the damage lost by that stance.

Silky smooth 24-30 all over the place frames instead of bad game

Did I just get lucky beating the Dragonslayer Armor on my first attempt? It's not like I steamrolled any other bosses. In fact, I think the Curse-rotted Greatwood was the only other boss in the game that didn't kill me at least once.

>summoned into an organised ganksquad
>host, 3 phantoms, 1 grape with white ring
>bully cherries and grapes for over an hour
This is fun. Too much fun.

What roll was that for? Favorite Enemy?

Body wise you just make their legs as big as possible and then adjust accordingly. Good luck on the face

game is shit

Yeah, but it's a bit annoying you can only have two different arrow types equipped. Not sure why all 4 slots can't be used for both bolts/arrows.

How to get summoned as a blue at level 97? I want that fucking ring and miracle.

This guy thought so. I humored him and had a little bow battle before running up and two shotting him with a sword.

Viable as a main weapon? No.
Viable as a side weapon in PvP? Hell yes, greatbows are the shit.

>Invade
>Ganksquad
>Black crystal out

I know I can't kill them, but I still win knowing they don't get any satisfaction.

Rev up them webms

Also this sacred flame thing caught on fast

I always fucking write large posts just as the thread empties out. Reposting.

He'd find I way, I believe in his faggotry.

That aside, it was actually really nice seeing an NPC phantom try all kinds of bullshit like running into other enemy mobs and leading you into dangerous areas. The way he fucking taunts you when he kills your sorry ass just sells it. I'd probably go as far as saying he has the most character out of any NPC phantom, including both invaders and summons.

Actually thinking back a lot of DaS2 phantoms had a lot of character due to their peculiar AI, like Felicia the Fucking Strong.

They're on the black knight great weapons again dude

>Deep sea
>Eldritch Truth

>Aldrich's Japanese name is Eldritch

COINCIDENCE!?

G O T T H A R D S
O
T
T
H
A
R
D
S

I want to sniff Karla's soles

>emptying your chugs in front of a mad phantom
You might be the maddest of them all.

Has anyone here been brave stupid enough to do a run based around Lightning Spear & Great Lightning Spear?

youtube.com/watch?v=PYznJNJL3bY
You guys weren't kidding when you said it was easy to get hosts to kill themselves in the catacombs. Jesus christ

fucking cancer, i'ld rather deal with halbred niggers than the faggots who just charge at you and roll l1 spam
its the new running r1 katana faggotry

I asked about weapons for a pure faith build last thread, is the Astora Greatsword or the Lothric Knight Greatsword better?

I'm getting ctd every 20 minutes of playing or so.

What the fuck gives? Googled for a fix but only thing I found is ctd when near a bonfire, but this happens with no bonfires around, just randomly

das3 of course

literally worse than a bow and arrow

Are there any NPCs worth killing before going to NG+? Any good item drops?

Make sure this gets posted every thread.

I wonder where I'll end up

The heavy spiked mace with Carthus rouge is low key top tier, people don't know what to do against that light > battle art into bleed damage combo

This game is pretty bad. I keep invading hoping it will get fun but it never does. At least fight clubs are sort of silly I guess.

How do you know he didn't pick the ending where you stomp on the firekeeper?

That one gives no achievement,. only the other 3

No fucking way. Next thread I'm making this the OP.

>collect 30 ears at sl20 +2 weapon
>fuck up character
>sl20 +2 again
>no summons
Being a Blueberry is suffering

I did it too. I thought for sure, this time I'll find the big secret areas on my own. Instead I missed Dragonarch Peak entirely.

I always thought that the deep sea stuff was just a reference to Bloodborne,
I'm surprised that a lot of people are trying to find some 2deep4u meaning in that when it's just a nod Tbh

>fuck up character
you know you can respec, right?

go purple and invade in Catacombs or Dungeon, just annoy the host until they kill themselves

>lucifer is a complete shitter
Who would have thought ?

How's this looking for a faith build?
Base reqs for all weapons, 60 faith, whatever vig/att/end/vit to hit around 100.

Raw ASS/sunlight SS
Lightning Lothric Greatsword/Dragonslayer Axe (I hear the latter is shit though)
Raw Red Hilted Halberd

Some kind of good looking shield, any recommendations? I'd like it to be blessed but that fucks stamina right?

Don't know what casting tool to use, I assume spell hyper armour is better than the heal buff?

Blessed weapon/lightning blade for the ss/halberd
Sunlight Spear for dat point blank ohko
Second chance (maybe)
Unsure of any other 'good' miracles, some kind of heal but unsure which

Could do with some help finishing it off.

>this damage control

What is fun about it? No challenge, no reward.

what am i supposed to be seeing

Why didn't you just respec?

Make sure to turn these threads into Lucifer Generals? You know for claiming to hate me, you sure do want people to give me attention, lol.

I made a lowish level build for that cool as fuck outfit in the previous thread. Basically 18th century witch hunter type thing.
Here;

why does the Fire Keeper hate the Gods of Anor Londo?

Pls

They were kind of assholes.

If he killed the fire keeper at the end of the game then he doesn't get an "ending" achievement for it.

Happened to me too. You only get it if you let the firekeeper live in that ending.

Not saying he did this, but it's possible. I had to personally redo the "snuff out the flame" ending just for that achievement because of this.

Id like to know if the high scaling given by the ags works for blessed infusion, at all.

Why don't you just turn your trip off? Why even trip in the first place? I genuinely don't get it, are you some kind of masochist that "enjoys" being hated?

He hasn't beaten the game, the only Lord of Cinder he's beaten is Watchers, he's only gotten as far as Wolnir. Check the trophies.

>see thumbnail
>oh jesus, T H I C C
>open image
>see face

Why wouldn't firekeepers hate them? Firekeepers are basically kindling for the Gods' power.

>"enjoys" being hated?
Yes, playing the heel is way more fun.

I want to marry Prince Lothric

Dude he didn't even kill Yhorm of Aldritch.

Why is pyromancy the only magic thats worth maining in DaS3?

Doing a FTH Raw ASS/Sunlight SS build myself, Deep Protection is a must. Avoid Force and Lightning Spear, they're pretty shit. Tears of Denial/2nd Chance hasn't really helped me at all.

Apparently the Red Hilted Halberd is pretty good but I don't know about it myself

Also looking for recs on a good kite shield

A-Team dropped the ball again.

OUT
FUCKING
SKILLED

Nevermind then

>being this wrong
scorceries are amazing if you're not shit

Are you fucking retarded? He doesn't have the achievements for Yhorm or Aldrich.

seems pretty cool, would co-op with my Templar/Crusader cosplay

>Achievement unlocked midweek at 3.55 AM
Is it safe to assume that he's a NEET neckbeard, too?

Yep, I don't have a lot of time to play. When I do play I invade in the catacombs or cathedral. Then I got distracted by Nioh. This is not news, as I have already told you this.

Are pure casters free kills in 1v1s and fight clubs?

Or literally can't think of any way for them to win fights with spells like lingering flame, scraps of life, and dark dance.

The only way I can see a caster winning is maybe with weapon buffs on a great weapon or in a gank squads and hiding behind other phantoms.

Anyone have webm of pure casters winning in pvp?

>Anor Londo hosts the nameless moon

No, no it's no fucking coincidence. Not even trying to hide it.

Dark Souls 3 scaling is fucking retarded. The more stats that scale, the better the weapon / spell will be.

Having a single stat with S is worthless in the long run since a single weapon with DDDD scaling on 4 stats will out DPS it at level 100.

>Deep Souls & Great Deep Soul
>amazing

Stop lying, it's not what the internet is for.

>Lucifer the "But guys I tell you the meta is 120" man who hasn't even killed Yhorm or Aldrich
top kek

>get punished for chugging
>complains

top kek

WHEN