/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Sleep Tight Dolly edition

PREY SLAUGHTERED:

>Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr (embed)

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv (embed)

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj (embed)

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/karl-the-deranged/kos-or-kosm
youtube.com/watch?v=JmeWHHppD7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE SHALL NOT ABANDON THE DREAM

No one can catch us, no one can stop us now.

Just a reminder that bloodborne can be a sneaking mission. How much of the game do you think is actually possible to sneak by enemies? I can't imagine a lot.

Also fuck dogs.

Get off of Bark Bark general if you hate dogs.

Meow Meow General is a better thread anyways.

>Cats
Reported

Is there a problem?

Cats are a shit animal and should be gassed desu

What is the agreed upon level cap?
100? 120?

Posted it in there as well but the graphics give me a headache/eye strain. Just finished DaS2 a bit ago and didn't have this problem at all. Anyone else have this issue?

Ya'll niggas need to link to new threads shit lads

Nope, never.

It's part of the game. Makes getting screenshots hard.

Choppy and blurry? Nope. BB has always looks good for me.

I had this same issue as well when i started out BB. (The 30fps is likely partly to blame)
But I don't feel it anymore thou.
So you get used to it.

98-120

The memeing has died down, so you can hover around that level.

Kinda feel bad for Eileen when I take out Henryk and she just shows up.

Anyone wanna fight story Camerabeast?

If so, pass is buzz, ringing at the little path before his bossroom.

Ahh, Kos... or some say Kosm...

soundcloud.com/karl-the-deranged/kos-or-kosm

It's shit.

Why sneak when you can run past everything?

no ur gey

Because running past everything isn't fun.
Why are you even playing the game?

Come fight rom with me password is titty

nvm

What's the password, /bbg/?

The password... got to close the...

youtube.com/watch?v=JmeWHHppD7M

Anyone want to help me with the squid under the cathedral? Pass is bbg1 and I'm ringing by the fog

>the squid under the cathedral
Who?

ebrietas

Gibe pass

bbg1

On my way famicus maximus

Thanks user.

Glad to help, she went down pretty quick!

>the last thread 404'd at 400 posts
>this one has 38 posts in 3 hours

i dont want to die

Neither do I. Let's try to keep this one alive.

50/13/14/15/50/6 for 98 Bloodtinge

Or

50/20/14/25/50/6 for 115 Bloodtinge?

I want to use the bowblade for sure

I'm doing bowblade and aiming for 50/20/11/15/50/9.

What's with the lack of posting recently, anyway? There's no way people are playing DaS3 this much, is there?

If you care a lot about using the untricked bowblade at all then the 115 with physicals, but you'll higher AR on the arrows and tricked chikage if you just use the 98 and blood atk %'s, using only blood %'s on the 115 makes all the points in skill go to waste so no point

As with every game things should speed up in the weekend.

I'm playing DaS3 still and I'm still posting here.
We just slow. Don't know why.

I'm sure at least a little of it is due to faggots sitting in the discord instead of being in here.

The fucking discord? I thought that was only for the FC?

The discord barely ever talks about Bloodborne. It's a problem of a lot of people being on DaS3 and dsg taking Soulsborne in its name, so a lot of people will go there first.

Anyone care to help me out with the witch of hemick and vicar amelia on NG+, after i kill witch for echos gonna go to vicar.

>We just slow. Don't know why.
'Cause this place actually kind of sucks. Ya'll love your 'our shit don't stink' point of view, but coming here and trying to discuss anything is usually just as shitty an experience as going to /dsg/.

It started in that way, but then people started being in there during the week. It's pretty much got 15 to 20 people sitting in there all the time.
It wasn't a problem, but then some people started not coming to the thread and just staying in there.
They got a bot now. It's actually kinda neat.

you at Hemwick Lamp or Fog?

I'll help

At the fog

Alright.
Pass?

Its fine some random helped me with witch but i'll be at vicar

You clearly haven't been here for long then, and certainly not pre-DS3.

and the pass at vicar will be...?

pass will be "crunchy"

Why didn't anything in DaS 3 feel as satisfying as the majority of Bloodborne? Champion Gundyr came the closest, but it all felt very mundane in comparison.

Anyone want to help with Rom? I'm getting gangbanged by these spiders

pass is "meat"

Be there in a moment, friend. At the fog or the lamp?

You're at the fog right?

fog

Yeah its not letting me use my bell for some reason

let me restart my game real quick

well that was weird. I died but Rom still died too

>cucked out of co-op again
Damn you, whoever you are.

Because DS3 has little in the way of original content, it's one big nostalgia-fest and its combat is clunky and primitive after coming from Bloodborne. Combat revolved mainly around ashing R1 instead of timing charge attacks, dodge hits, transform attacks, the different damage on the fly of trick weapons, choosing the right weapon for an enemy etc. Straight Swords are simply the best weapons in DS3 and that's sad that despite their quantity over quality decision, the rest of that quantity means basically nothing.

As for bosses, mostly just big humanoids that may or may not have a sword or two, the only interesting bosses were High Lord Wolnir and Deacons for the simple fact they were different, had good arenas and unique gimmicks. They stood out. Dancer was okay, she was kinda spooky, I didn't mind her. People go on about Pontiff Sulyvahn being great, but I never got why he was so good.

alright rang my bell

I know Hibiki is back, at least for FC's. Wouldn't surprise me if he's back doing silent co-op again as well.

Thanks to user who helped out with vicar

Hi Blaze.

>[
Six months, and it's been quite shitty the whole time. The major difference between this place and /dsg/ is that it's slower.

Anyone want to help me with the yahar'gul gank squad? I'm at the chapel lamp

password is squid

Be there in a moment, user.

Ringing.

Not showing up for some reason. i rang my bell

well that ended quickly. sorry about that

So whats the ultimate stats-combo for the Moonlight sword? Im sitting at 40 str and 25 arcane right now, will me high strength add anything do the damage? The scaling for that weapon seems a bit unclear compared to the chikage.

Is the untricked bowblade worth using? I've never used it before

Thanks for the help with the hunters. Sorry I suck so hard though

All good. You want help with the boss, or you good?

>"Weapon? That's a tough one, but one I'd give right off is the threaded cane. I think it's the hardest of your initial weapons to use, but I like the design, that little touch of class it has. That's why they're priced a little higher. We're secretly playing favorites (laughs)."

sure. I wouldn't mind getting it over with

Lemme switch characters. I'll be at the fog.

ok no problem. same password

Don't summon NPC hunters. They inflate the boss's health.

HMS is weird. Rule of thumb is that Strength will up the damage that the blade deals, while Arcane will up the damage the Moonbeams do. Some attacks draw more on Arc than Str, such as the L2 Superpoke and the transformation attack from tricked to normal, but even then high strength will give you solid damage.

Source: I have a build that uses the HMLS at base Arc to wield it and 50 Str. Hits like a fucking truck.

Seems like even STR and ARC works best for it. More ARC than STR, I guess. Apparantly, the trick form reduces phys by 30% and increases arc to 130%. This needs verification though.

Ah. thanks for the tip. Didn't know that

Is it me or did the last thread die at 378 replies?

Yes, it's good.

It's solid as fuck for at least killing minions. I don't know if I'd tackle a boss with it, but it is damn good for PVE at least. And probably for PVP too, since it's fast, has good range, decent power, and doesn't use a lot of stamina.

It's not just you.
It did.

Ok, considering going 25 skill/50 bloodtinge then and killing Simon early for it

>minions
Excuse me?

Sure okay