livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

>BETTING
Cosmetic items: dota2lounge.com/

seriously my man kill urself

all slav(e) teams are dogshit

navi getting a major invite is a fucking joke

Rate my semen demon

guys

what the fuck does doom even do against linkens sphere anymore?

he has no level death

would cover in cum/10

The only reason they got the invite is because it will hype up all the CIShitters

Whats everyones quali picks now that round robins are over? My day 1 picks are all still safe: DC, DiG, EHOME and TNC repectively.

Addendum: I would really prefer it if CDEC.y won in china tho. I just bet on EHOME because i think its much more likely they win,

lmao Dota models are such a joke

id say AF from EU qualis but other than that i agree

>Vega losing again

at this rate they would be better changing their name to Venga Boys instead and starting a Russian Pop group

1st for how do I find the energy to go on grinding

Develop your autism further

jesus christ vega is so fucking garbage

they got 1 total fluke win in a lan nobody gave a fuck about and now i have to watch this complete shit team in every tournament

who's the worst hero in the game?

>Arc Warden
>Razor
>Gyrocopter
>Broodmother
>Techies

I sold all my Dragon Ball books, though I have a whole warhammer army in a closet somewhere.. will that get me through?

i dont know the better question is whats the worst item

echo sabre or bloodthorn

both are so dogshit i cannot decide

le drums

>worst
>allahu akbar goblin
He's the best

gyuro should not be in the list at all. are u retarded?

id pick techies, literally useless. razor is also prettyb ad though

I dunno user, it's going to be close between DiG and AF.
They're both miles above everyone else.

>Gyrocopter
nuclear butt-blast detected
anyways the answer is Undying

this fat fuck is stealing millions

im leaning towards AF because synderen is shit and will feed away an ez 2-0

>gyuro should not be in the list at all. are u retarded?
are you?

tinker
ez

Synderwin vs Madara will be the greatest clash of our generation.

And by generation I mean current week.

Leave Manila Major to me

reminder Goku NEVER went all out at the start trying to get to know his opponent first

well BASED SECRET got to know them allright....

>not the worst hero in that list either
it's like you didn't even watch sidegunner yesterday

>secret
>ssj3

you mean they can only hold their strength at the start for a few matches and fizzle away into nothingness later on?

he's in the bottom 5 and furion doesn't even count because people use that hero to intentionally feed so he's like bottom 4

gyro is S H I T

worse than arc warden

also Puppey playing with literal (dead) weights on his team (Xboct, now EE+RTZ). What is he training for?!

Imo
-lifestealer
-centaur warrunner
-bloodseeker
-morphling
-EMBER SPIRIT

>lifestealer
>bad
you need to stop this meme

Pudge ofc

>>>pudge
>>>bad

>he listed literally 5 good heroes
lol?

>Broodmother
Kek how shit are you kid?

and you magically didnt mention enchantress or np, but im retarded by saying gyro should not be there
you know the heroes are good, but either because people dont know how to play properly or because they need a coordinated team, they do poorly on pubs. gyro is one of them

>bloodthorn
>bad
Why are people retarded here? It's like everyone is a 2k shitter. Oh wait...

>sub 40% winrate in 5k+ ranked
>sub 40% winrate in pro games
>never picked in pro games
>DUDE BROOD IS GOOD TRUST ME LOL ;)

>orchid
>good

How the fuck can someone not play Gyro "properly"? He's incredibly basic. It's not like Enchantress or Furion where micro is required. And he doesn't need a coordinated team either.

He used to have a high winrate. Now his winrate sits at 40%. He's garbage. Get over it.

>implying pubs are good at this game
>implying pros know how to use brood
I bet you only play fotm heroes. This concept of, "I never see it so it's bad lel" is a bad meme. You're a straight up shitter if you think x hero is bad because it doesn't get played.

brood is objectively bad but can be amazingly game winning if the planets align

yeah mr 3k a 7k gold item countered by like 30 other items is """""good""""

i can see you leaving le trench very soon my friend (ps this is a sarcasm you will forever be shit when you waste all your gold on shit items)

t. unranked

what's it like being intentionally bad at this game?

>no ancient stacks
>no ultra farming radiant jungle with call down
>poor positioning not respecting his squishyness
>no coordinated rocket barrage ganks

I ironically buy the worst items possible for a hero

>>implying pubs are good at this game
>>implying pros know how to use brood
Then who does? Tell me, who knows how to use Brood?

If it's not pubs, and it's not pros, then who?

Oh i forgot the most important two. Puck. Pugna.

>phantom assassin =blink in to die
>elder titan =aura slave
>riki = no damge
>warlock = stupid cool down
>drow ranger =aura slave

>puck
>bad
le mao

1000 bucks says that user thinks he's good w brood because he has a 60+% winrate in normal skill level

I'm a shitter: The Post

I never said pubs don't know how to brood. They're just shit. The couple of games brood was picked recently, the "pros" didn't even micro her spiderlings. It was embarrassing.

How are you enjoying the beta?

troll warlord

i dont think he's great right now, but definitely not at the bottom 20 heroes.

The same people who spammed "EE is le bad" are the same people spamming "Syndered Major ROFL". They're just twitch retards who don't know anything about the game and just spam memes and pretend they're true.
EE has proven over and over again that he's a great carry, even winning the Shanghai Major himself, and Synderen will do the same.

A good Brood player will win the entire game herself by creating enough space for her 4 team mates to become 6 slotted.

She's a hero with an actual high skill ceiling, unlike Invoker. People that know how to micro spiders correctly so they don't get fed will force the whole enemy team to camp her lane in fear of taking buildings if they leave for a few seconds.

Good Broods are few are far between but they exist and you know them when you see them because there's 4 people in her lane at 9 minutes trying to stop their Tier 2 from falling.

You're right. I'm sure the fact that Gyro's winrate is so low is because he's hard to play.

It's not the fact that he's just garbage.

>those pants and legs
HNGG

>that hair

absolutely disgusting

Syndern is an ovjectivley bad player though.
Almost every agrees.
He's a great captain put skill wise is undeniably the weakest link on his team.

>but they exist
They exist at 2k MMR because that's the only place Brood can win.

watch empire v vega right now

so this is the power of broodmother...

t. 2k

I am learning more and more from /d2g/ all the time.

I am confused right now though. Who is the only constant on the enemy team in this game?

A good brood will win lane while denying the enemy team's carry, or anyone, to jungle safely. She overtakes the jungle easily and dominates lane.

People will say her teamfight presence is lackluster but her ult is amazing. Lifesteal and damage. She turns into a carry with the right items.

But no, we get absolute retards in this general who constantly shitpost "x is bad because muh stats of shitters" or "oh wow x is good now kek"

gyro, the only person trying to win the game

If he was trying to win, he shouldn't have picked Gyrocopter.

>EE
>winning the chink major by himself
>not w33 for carrying the burden, pld for finally gittin gud, and misery for not feeding excessively

Clearly his contribution is outweighing his faults

I don't see the problem, it's not like PPD is a mechanical god that's known for great plays.

Why does everyone act like its the worst item in existence in a vacuum? Its only terrible if you fucking rush it for no reason. Its mostly situational and late game enough that you will probably hardly ever get it if you're winning already. Its like old Silver's Edge: dont fucking rush it. If you carry orchid, fine, get it later to increase your carry potential, but quit shitting on an item because all the shitters in your trench rush it. Just because everyone's initial reaction to it was "FREE CRITS?!" doesnt mean its mandatory. Go use that 3k extra gold you got from snowballing with Orchid on something more impactful than an active you probably dont have the attack speed to use properly.

It's literally NS trying his hardest to lose and everyone else playing normally

>totally ignoring the fact that she drops off hard

(You)

>I've played the game so little I've never seen a Brood played properly

Oh you poor, sweet, fragile, infinite, delicate little babies....

Exactly. She forces other heroes into her lane, so less XP for them, she takes over the jungle, less gold for them, she massacres anyone as soon as they're alone. Brood is like a Techies; a good one is gonna change the way the entire game is played. She's a unique and powerful hero but is literally a gold making machine for the enemy if you can't play her well

So w33ha was apparently an asshole to Puppey and eventually got kicked for Arteezy, but what did Misery do? Did he deserve being kicked (again)?

>kids actually believe some heroes are absolute trash because muh esports
It's like they're trying to be this retarded

He got kicked for a better player

misery was not top3 offlaners

they asked universe if he wants to join, he said only if rtz can too

universe>>>misery
w33ha=rtz

it was a worthy trade so they did it

thats all there is to it

>It's like they're trying to be this retarded

Tinker is shit at EVERY level of play. There are even better options if you are smurfing.

no I've been destroyed by brood but I am 2k. I've seen her have good games seldom and shit games most of the time in pro. I know you think you're better than the pros but you're not and that settles the argument for me

arteezy wanted to play with universe so miseryy has to go to make room

Are you sure you're not mixing up universe with zai?

I recall this exact same thing happend when zai and rtz joined secret last year

What an autist

>So w33ha was apparently an asshole to Puppey
story?

>build midas on a hero like Lifestealer
>Lose

just like my pubs

Reminder that the game is balanced around competitive and not your 2k unranked games

if a hero cannot win in competitive it is effectively useless

When does 100% lifesteal and +120 damage fall off? When does a 60% miss chance fall off? The carry isn't going to buy mkb for just you, and if it does then that's 5400 gold you forced the carry to buy. Please tell me when

yeah because it happend twice

they replaced their support players that switched to offlane with the best offlaner in the world at that time

you have to understand its SUPER shitty to join a bunch of people that already know eachother for long, beucase if somethign goes wrong they will always side with eachother and you will be alone

if there are 2 of you at least you have some leverage

Alot of heroes share the same winrate in tournament play as they do in pub play

Like Rubick.

>implying anyone here said they were better than pros
I'm just not some 2k shitter who memes fotm heroes and understand how to play different heroes

No it was more like

>WHHHAAAAAAAAAAA
>CL-CL-CL-CL-CLEMENT IT'S NOT ME I SWEAR
>"Artour, it didn't work last time, it w-"
>NOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE TAKE ME BACK IT'S EVERYONE ELSE I SWEAR PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE i'll bring universe too imagine the hype
>"That'd just destroy multiple te-"
>"NONONONONONON IT'S EVERYONE ELSE, TAKE ME BACK, TAKE ME BAAAAAAACCCCKKKKKKKK KICK WHOEVER WORKED HARD TO GET HERE AND TAKE ME BACK I'M THE BIGGER NAME !!!!!

RTZ biggest faggot in this scene honestly, and I hate EE and all his weeaboo fans, they don't hold a candle to MEMEtz and people who unironically enjoy him.

link me the game where brood is a good right click carry pham
>force the enemy carry to spend 5400 gold on one of the best damage items in the game
you sure showed him