/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472

>Map Pack 2 Announced
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc/

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10132942
strawpoll.me/10132945
strawpoll.me/10132947
strawpoll.me/10132951
strawpoll.me/10132955
strawpoll.me/10132957
strawpoll.me/10132958
strawpoll.me/10132961
strawpoll.me/10132963
strawpoll.me/10132965
strawpoll.me/10132967
strawpoll.me/10132968
strawpoll.me/10132971
strawpoll.me/10132973
strawpoll.me/10132975
strawpoll.me/10132978
pastebin.com/v8tH8VAM
fanfiction.net/s/11855508/1/Sleep
youtube.com/watch?v=sJAksG6wIBA
youtube.com/watch?v=2camFfRzTtU
youtube.com/watch?v=feuv-kPNqE0
youtube.com/watch?v=x8wOE7J8G1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I support this thread

Soleil is best 2nd gen girl.

>solelfags dont want to be bullied
>but intentionally run around with giant SHOOT ME signs

Ugly and basically a man

>Peri hair

At least it's the only salvageable Soleil.

That's a cute Soleil.

>Soleil is a 2nd gen girl.
FTFY

Why is peri such a bad mom???

Keep voting for the /feg/ first-gen tournament! Next round will start this afternoon.
strawpoll.me/10132942
strawpoll.me/10132945
strawpoll.me/10132947
strawpoll.me/10132951
strawpoll.me/10132955
strawpoll.me/10132957
strawpoll.me/10132958
strawpoll.me/10132961
strawpoll.me/10132963
strawpoll.me/10132965
strawpoll.me/10132967
strawpoll.me/10132968
strawpoll.me/10132971
strawpoll.me/10132973
strawpoll.me/10132975
strawpoll.me/10132978

>Not a Morgan birthday thread.

I thought we agreed to do this for the next thread.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OVERPOWERED DAUGHTERFU/SONFU

Who is Soleil's cute n comfy boyfriend and why is it Dwyer?

She has a cute boyish charm, but is very clearly a girl user.

I normally don't like multi-colored weird stuff hair, but Peri and her daughter make it cute.

It's funny to watch you guys get so upset about something so trivial.

Who knows. I just like the way she looks.

I'm never not mad about Peri not passing down her qt hair.

Dwyer belongs to Mitama.

>phased out shitty daughteru
>or relevant DLC releasing today

Hmmmm.... Tough choice..

Dwyer is mine! MINE!

>boyish
Yes
>a women
No.

Pls fuck off

So, did Hinoka leave most of her boob genes in her mom for Sakura to pick up or something?
Hoshimouto is going to be a Camilla-tier titcow.
It's appropriate that the two sisters most after the dragon fang are bustier than their counterparts

This. Fuck you /feg/.

pastebin.com/v8tH8VAM

She is explicitly a great mom with Solel. YMMV with other kids though.

Just close your eyes and walk away from the screen. Fuck you.

I like Hana

Shilling my castle on /feg/!

Felicia is the cutest! I would do anything for her! She is the light of my life! I couldn't go on without her! She gives everything meaning! I`ll never leave or hurt her! She is truly perfect in every single way to me! My feelings for her will never fade! I love Felicia!

I love Mitama so much, she's cute and I share an interest in writing with her!

Granted, I'm more inclined toward prose than poetry, but that's fine! It's good for a husband and wife to have interests that complement each other instead of doing the exact same things.

I want to cuddle and snuggle in bed with Mitama all day long!

Should I just get the last Memories of Foam for Point Blank, or are any of the -Taker skills worth it?

Not everybody needs a birthday thread.

Did nobody play Gaiden? I keep asking with loli Celica and nobody (you)s even to troll me. Do I get a chance to promote Alm's party later? I didn't promote anyone on the first chapter.

>Has a vagina for Kanna to come out of
>Has long hair
>Gets to bathe with the other girls
>Isn't allowed to go around shirtless because she has breasts.
>Not female
Just walk away from the screen, my bro.

Now this is the most autistic post in the thread.

>She is truly perfect in every single way
Nigga don't be blinded by your
>to me!
Ok then. Good husbando.

fanfiction.net/s/11855508/1/Sleep

Is the new map pack out yet?

This was posted yesterday too, and I already said how cute I think it is! Dwyer and Mitama are a great couple, and if I didn't marry MItama I would always have her get together with Dwyer.

How much cheaper is it to buy the Map Pack as opposed to individual DLC? I fucked up and didn't buy the first Map Pack since I didn't think I would be buying so much of it.

Take a penny leave a penny

Nope

Just be a good goy and buy the whole thing. That or be a filthy pirate like myself and inject the DLCs.

I really don't get the 'Soleil looks like a man' thing. Kozaki samefaces fucking everything. Nearly every guy looks like a girl once given the right hair. Nearly every girl could be a guy with the removal of her chest and a different hairstyle.
Is it that her eyebrows stay grey and therefore look thicker/more masculine or what? Is it just a lesbian joke?

Not counting taxes, map pack 2 is like $10.50 if you get it individually, $8 in a bundle.

It's a meme.

I'm the Gaiden master

Yeah you can promote the team later.

The 1st map pack cost $17.99 without tax, buying all the dlcs in the pack individually will cost you $24.9 without tax.

I didn't play Gaiden, and gameplay questions often get ignored. Good luck though user.

GAMEPLAY DISCUSSION TOPIC

Let's talk about eugenics. Pick a kid, then talk about the pros and cons each potential mother brings to the table. Which one lines up with their strengths best? Which offsets their weaknesses? Is there any you absolutely shouldn't use?

It's a meme, though in her Japanese amie lines she does admit that she looks a bit boyish in one line, and "takes after her father" in another.

Granted, she also seems to try and get Corrin to fondle her bare tits before the S-rank in her Amie so there is that.

I have two (probably stupid) questions; do passive abilities like Live to Serve still work if the unit is in the back of a pair up, and do those sorts of abilities stack?

What is a worse repeating trope in supports...
>"Oh no.. I s-somehow walked in on you naked, again...*blush blush*..."
>Train, train, train, spar, spar, spar.

I will trust you.

Questions about FE7 were answered.

the 2nd one because it gets repeated more desu

Probably the former. At least the later tends to end up with a "I train so hard because x" speech.

That's too hard. Only waifus and bickering allowed.

For real though, Aqua!Midori or Mozu!Midori are pretty good since Miracle with her personal skills is GOAT.

The same ability will only count once, but you can stack stuff like Gentihomme/Demoiselle/Inspiration.

*glub glub* was pretty strange in Fates' take on that scene. She wasn't le so random anime mad like FeMU so much as a little upset, like it was just a petty accident

Was getting caught a part of her plan?

She could sense him for awhile. She was giving him a show

>tfw Sacred Stones is slowly becoming my favorite FE

You don't intentionally expose your back and nape to your cousin in an effort to seduce them?

That's a bird, not tea.

Sacred Stones is pretty legit, my only gripe with it is how easy it is.

fuck

Reminder to sign up for My Nintendo™ so the Map Pack can give you some Gold Coins™.

Good taste. I really liked Creature Campaign, especially the playable bosses.

How much have we talked about the amazing soundtrack? Jesus Fuck, if only they polished the plot and conversations, then it would easily be my favorite FE.
youtube.com/watch?v=sJAksG6wIBA

I know. I'm too embarrassed to retort, so I might as well leave it like that.

Soleil is fragile with a really really low base health (lowest of the 2nd gens actually), but being Laslow's sun gives her a pretty good str.
Peri actually shits on her already meh defense, but makes up for it in skill.
Camilla shoots her health up so she's finally more robust than Percy, gives her good str and raises her defense a bit, so as usual Camilla gives genes befitting a royal.
Femui can make her a nohr noble in Coquest, and either noble in Rev.
Charlotte drops her def and res in exchange for Skill, speed, and Strength and a fuckton of HP growth by tying her with Ophelia and putting her just under Velouria.
Elise turns her into essentially "Hybrid class-the character" so your mileage may vary there.
And that's what I understand using one of those Eugenics planners so I might be completely wrong
With her skill she seems set on trying to be a Sol proccing hero, appropriately enough, but in my opinion,you can't go wrong just letting Laslow pass Sol down and making her a glorious Bow Knight

Tell me something nice about my wife.

I like Effie.
She makes me happy.

I liked her screams of anguish and terror when she got raped to death by tiny Hoshido dicks

Is Omni around? I want to show him something.

Oh dear, looks like Laslow vs Leo is a tie right now.

>Corrin routinely meets up with her there to discuss stuff
>So she decides to dance naked at the edge of the lake
Cousin~ is definitely the sexually aggressive one in that relationship. She wanted Mamui and she was going to get him.

Even NA Effie????????

Should I go for a run of Conquest with Mozu and MU as Dread Fighters?

Also anyone tried Oni Savage/Chieftain for Camilla?

I love her, she makes Conquest possible.

I just found out about this one yesterday and holy fuck is it groovin'.
youtube.com/watch?v=2camFfRzTtU

What FE crossovers do you want to see?

Fuck you for reminding me that this exists.

FExSMT

your waifu x my dick

It's the good kind of intense. I like the DLC tracks.
youtube.com/watch?v=feuv-kPNqE0

For real this time, delete this.

Does Soleil have any canon promotions?

But anyways, Charlotte and Camilla make amazing Soleils - I was testing characters for when I did a proper run of Conquest, so I grinded her in Boo Camp to see how she fared, and without boosters or cheats, Charlotte!Soleil had capped her strength, skill, and nearly capped her speed once I was done with her. Planning on using her when I run Conquest - her and Camilla!Velour will probably tear up anything without high defense.

What the fuck, an OP that isn't vandalized? Are amerifats sleeping?

I'm here.

The power of not acting like a retard and waiting for a proper thread goes a long way

Shit writing desu

t. Mitamaacquaintance

>Two shitty reboots getting a crossover
Can't wait to see this shit crash and burn. Seriously, I'm disgusted with the new PPG

youtube.com/watch?v=x8wOE7J8G1U

Not even Memehouse at its worst was T H I S bad.

Just close your eyes and walk away from the screen.

I didn't actually writing, I was fishing for shitposts. In all honesty I hate Dwyer with a fucking passion so him existing at all irks me. I know people are gonna say muh second gen girls but I detest his personality, dubbed voice, and portrait.

I WANT DANIELA SMUT I NEED DANIELA SMUT

I fished out this #rare image of OTP from the depths of twitter, it has never been posted on /feg/ or circulated on any FE communities

Use it wisely

Peri!Soleil was definitely one of my mainstays for Conquest Hard and she seemed to think that "30% crit rate" was close enough to 100% on most enemies, and did good enough damage the rest of the time.
As for canon promotions, the cipher art is typically what people consider "canon" when not a joke like Basara!Camilla. So Hero!Soleil is probably the canon promotion. Appropriately since she's always posing with her sword and her name is SOLeil.
Still can't go wrong with Bow Knight though. It's where she hid her boobs.

It's like 12 in the eastern US so it's like 9 in the western. No, the US is very much awake.

Ophelia and Soleli remind me of Beavis and Butthead

You're pretty choice.

Delete this. Ophelia belongs to Soleil.