Etrian Odyssey General

>EO Guides, References, Music, Art Books, etc.
pastebin.com/6cmH2LjS

>EOV Information
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/
mega.nz/#!SghiWI6J!SyUwZs2X9oLHP-rfmVvF_j0QjeI1lA2HSrU4C6qs0eY (Nico stream)

Previous thread:

I know it's probably sacrilege to bring this up, but Persona Q is currently cheap in the eshop.

Is it worth getting to tide me over until EOV comes out?

PUT GIRLS ON YOUR TEAM OR ELSE

It's... not bad.
If you like Persona 3/4 and it's cheap enough, there's no real harm in getting it.

But I don't like girls

You are a terrible person.

That's gay

Z/N sounds more useful for casting prophecies in boss fights to me. I can't think of a time when you'd ever want use a turn to bunshin for double binaries over doing anything else ever.

or else what

Does Ricky not know what lipstick is?

Oh no, you don't.

Maybe she thinks it's a bullet

Are you used to SMT skill naming pattern?
Do you know the cast of Persona 3 or 4?
Can you accept that making cohesive builds is semi impossible because key skills refuse to carry over during fusion?
Are you okay with being incentivized to step on every tile of the map because Persona team had to barge in and impose a retarded design choice?

If none of the above is a deal breaker, then go for it. Labyrinth designs are original and look like nothing you'd ever see in EO. Soundtrack is award-winning. Puzzles based around FOE movement patterns are very creative at times.

it's a decent game if you don't use hama/mudo
it has very nice dungeons actually

You were always incentivized to step on every tile, FOEs wouldn't show up on spots you hadn't stepped on.

I think EO4 changed that maybe?

It takes it to another level. You're practically discouraged from mapping the rooms in advance so you don't lose track of which tile you've already stepped on.

Give me more of the Cutest girl in EO, or I'll chop off her ringlets!

The ringlets survive for now.
But now you must post for me the sexiest EO girls, or I'll throw a runemaster's hat into the garbage!

worst shopkeeper

There is only one.

Last chance

do it, nobody cares about her

just post the doujin of your pic

>5 minutes
>page 7
What new game were released and made a new general today?

Persona 5 literally just had a two hour livestream revealing the release date.

Katawa Shoujo sequel announced

If Yggdrasil trees spawn entire races of cute forest folk waifus, then why did they only make 7?

They are literally fucking every day/night

I dont know why but I thought she had a fat futa cock from the thumbnail.

Don't toy with my heart like that.

overwatch

Get out of here faggot.

Post more Ricky for the dicky

imagine a forestfu factory on every street

>ywn dicky the ricky

emd artbook when

We must continue to sticky the Ricky with the dicky

is there an SSX Ricky edit? there should be

>Fluffy FOEs never again
3D was a mistake

Do it user. Follow your dreams.

SSX?

I'm more sad at the lack of Story of Ricky edits.

This I assume

>I actually checked

Post more Ricky user.
We all want some more.

Does anyone else think the story characters in both EOU and EO2U where actually pretty well written?

I mean like...better than your average jrpg like tales and stuff.

Everyone's better than tales Protags user.
The thing is that all the U parties members outside of Ricky and Bert don't have much for the story outside of what actually happens in the game.
Compared to MY FATHER WAS THE LAST HERO GOTTA WALK IN HIS FOOTSTEPS AND ANGST ABOUT HIM EVERY FIVE MINUTES

The playable beta is all you get fuckers.

BULLY THE RICKY

I'm currently playing EOU and I'm actually enjoying their interactions, especially how they reacted after reaching the Wyvern's lair.

But I kinda worry it will get bad after reaching the Fourth Stratum and the whole genocide mission begins.

Highlander has no personality which is fine, Ricky was okay, so was Raquna, Simon is as bland as you can get, and if they wanted me to care about his sad backstory they failed completely.
I hate Arthur, really really hate him, I don't even have a concrete reason, he just annoys me.

Fafnir is better than the Highlander, I actually cared about which option to chose with him.
Arianna is fine, so is Flavio, Bertrand actually made me care about him, and Chloe is not bad.

The biggest difference is that EO2U's character interactions are way better than EOU's.

No, not really. Even though there's nothing offensively wrong about them, they are still a bunch of 1 dimensional tropes who constantly waste your time by stating obvious things.

Zodiacs are not for the bully

Zodiacs are for rough monster sex!

Himukai decides its time to retire from Atlus so he can go to work for Squarenix full time.

Noya Mokoto is lined up to replace him.

What are your thoughts?

>EOU story is about Ricky
>force Ricky down your throat

>EO2U story is about bert
>force Arianna down your throat and pretend Bert doesn't exist outside of the parts relevant to him

They should have called it "the millenium dad" instead of "the fafnir knight"

This is how you spot the trash.

I wanna bully Zodiac!

>EO2U story is about Bert
God damn.

I lost faith in this thread today.

Please ignore that guy. You can tell when he posts because he has a strange obsession with dads.

>Hating dads
>>>/tumblr/

Like that other user said I don't find it offensively bad either. Just kind of bland. The characters are okay and I actually like the EOU cast.

No, user. You are the Tumblr.

EOU2's cast is much better than EOU's
Bertrand is great and his interactions with Chloe were super fun

EOU story characters were better than EOU2

I havent played EOU2 yet, it's in my backlog atm but I already made a Classic Team to play through with.

This. Arianna alone ruined everything-

EO2 beast is better than EO2U beast.

Chloe >>>>>>>>> normal characters >>>>>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>>> U >>>>> U2

Chloe would be good without the dumb-looking glasses.

The only good things about EOU's story was le millenom girl (for memes) and Canada. Arthur was annoying and Simon has the personality of granola.

EOU2's party is a lot more interesting, and Chloe is way cuter and better than Ricky in every way.

(you)

I don't know if you have an awful opinion or if you are shitposting.

Nope, Chloe is just so best that it's not even funny

Chloe is the worst one of the EO2U cast, her only reason to existis is to add drama to Bertrand's storyline, and she does her job well, but that's it.

His opinion is objectively correct though.

No, she's here to make the utter shit that is Arianna at least somewhat bearable through her perfectness.
Also to appeal to the lolicons. Very important job in this franchise.

Stay mad Rickyfag
Chloe is forever

>objectifying memes

Chloe is definitely the worst Untold character.
She was just there in your party, she didn't even knew about Bertrand being a Fafnir and after that event she stopped being relevant in the party.

She is cute, but useless.

>Very important job in this franchise.
Not as of EO5.

So we are all in agreeance then?

Raquna = Bert
Ricky > Arianna
Highlander = Fafnir
Simon > Chloe
Arthur = Flavio

Still hoping for unlockable nymph race.

Flavio is superior to Arthur but only because you can constantly dunk on him

Canada < Bert
Ricky > Ariana
Highlander < NOMOREGAYS
Simon

Raquna = Bert
Ricky > Arianna
Highlander < Fafnir
Simon < Chloe
Arthur < Flavio

Raquna > Bert
Ricky >>>> Arianna
Fafnir > Highlander
Chloe >>>> Simon
Shit > Flavio > Arthur

>literaly first time posting the word "dad"

Would "century dad" make you feel less autistic about it?

GRAND DAD?

Yeah I'm ok with that tho I would compare bert with simon, raquna with flavio and arthur with chloe