PlayStation 4 General #322 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/

Previous Thread: Please wake up Edition

========================================

>Persona 5 launches September 15 in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/05/persona-5-launches-september-15-japan-fourth-trailer

>Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization launches this fall in the west
gematsu.com/2016/04/sword-art-online-hollow-realization-launches-fall-west

>JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven launches June 28 in the Americas
gematsu.com/2016/04/jojos-bizarre-adventure-eyes-heaven-launches-june-28-americas

>God Eater: Resurrection launches June 28, God Eater 2: Rage Burst launches August 30 in the west
gematsu.com/2016/04/god-eater-resurrection-launches-june-28-god-eater-2-rage-burst-launches-august-30-west

>I Am Setsuna launches July 19 in the west
gematsu.com/2016/04/setsuna-launches-july-19-west

>Persona 5 website launches countdown to May 5
gematsu.com/2016/04/persona-5-website-launches-countdown-may-5

>Caladrius Blaze for PS4 English version coming to Asia in June
gematsu.com/2016/04/caladrius-blaze-ps4-english-version-coming-asia-june

>Fate/Extella introduces player character, Tamamo no Mae’s Form Change
gematsu.com/2016/04/fateextella-introduces-player-character-tamamo-no-mae-form-change

========================================

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PS4
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PS4

>PSN Friends List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mJaV3DvC7wD7543rEzUzRDnx-diETANrYUIkhEPL6sU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sbcMzWWRChQ
exhentai.org/g/793433/ede3e48cb8/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aren't you happy, /ps4g/? There were new waifus announced today.

Yes.

?

Mercy a best

over watch might be a pretty good buy on sale

Why is this allowed?

DED THREAD

DED CONSOLE

I'll always be here for /ps4g/.

sorry no time phuturist

Calling dibs on glasses-chan

You guys let /psg/ die, fuck you guys, im not helping you anymore, I made a plays general but you guys let it die. I'm not gonna make new PlayStation 4 general threads again each time it archived, I tried to help you, but you don't want my help. I'm going back to vitagen, fuck this. I'll even remote play persona 5

>I'm not gonna make new PlayStation 4 general threads again each time it archived
I made like the last 4 threads. One of them was even deleted by janitors because of all the playstation general shitposting. You can fuck off, the only place you belong is /trash/.

so uncharted is 94

pretty good, have barely seen any footage

i have literally no backlog now, if the multiplayer is right i will send alot of time on it, hopefully add any people close to europe here so i can have someone to play with

>I'm going back to vitagen
please don't

boat game on PS4 when?

pls kill me

>bush
Nice

>mfw battleborn released 3 days ago

wait what

I see a man with fine taste.

New thread right here

>pubes
gross

New thread right here

disdain for plebs

> Not liking free floss

>tfw playing UC4 Phone game for the unlocks

Why can't I activate my PS4 as my primary? It says I've already got one as a primary but I don't have another one and I never have.

everybody has announced their E3 schedule Sony.

>making a thread with worst girl

You're mother is a whore.

>UC4 Phone game
Is this a ruse?

No, they released a puzzle game. for you to kill time till Tuesday.

>Hitman Go is on Vita
>1st party doesn't even bother putting their game on their handheld.

God I hope they announce a 2016 release date for the west.

Whats it called and is it available on andriod?

Uncharted: Fortune Hunter, It's on Android.

So how do you claim rewards for UC4? Do you have to wait until May 10?

Hi, i bought this console some days ago. Wasn't there a /v/ community? what happened to it?

it ask you to sign into your SEN account to link it under Rewards.

The sign in option is greyed out for me.

Might need the PlayStation App.

>giantbomb gave U4 5/5
kek

>five more days

Just fuck my shit up.

youtube.com/watch?v=sbcMzWWRChQ

Can already see a bunch of scrubs complaining that they keep getting shot when rushing into No man's land. That how they were taught to play FPS games for the last 10 years.

>WWI
>Japan are the good guys

>all these game announcements
>nothing from Rockstar

What is the point of PS4gen? No one here ever talks about games. No one here plays games as a group. Everytime a MP games comes out I think PS4gen might play together, but no one ever does.

wait for uncharted 4

maybe we can make a uncharted 4 multi group after most are done with singleplayer

if uncharted doesnt have its own general, it will probably help this one for a while

I don't know either. The generals have been getting worse and worse, even with new games comig out and getting announced.

Because you faggots always split the userbase whenever a game is popular.

I admit im near europe so i rather have 2 different groups because of ping.

Bullshit. I see many people ask if anyone is up to play [game] and people either ignore the guy or tell him later or do some snarky shitpost.

How are you like the Overwatch beta, anons?

The game is fun but I don't think that I will buy it since it would require me to get PS+ again, right?

Let's play some overwatch together right now.

That's correct. You need PS+ to play online. I think this game could use some sort of single player.

usually play MP with friends or people I've played with for a while from other generals. Hear /ps4g/ party chat is a lot like the general so I don't even bother playing with anyone here.

is anyone interested in this game at all? for being an exclusive it's such a low key release.

considering getting the asian-english physical but idk.

Never owned a Amiga so I'm not familiar with the IP. Blogpost said original game is coming with it.

0-4: Scholar of the First Sin + Nep VII
5-9: Odin Sphere Leifthrasir SE

>people either ignore the guy
kek
e
k

PS4gen has no reason to exist

PlayStation Neo Cortex

Sony will look like massive cucks if it turns out to be mulitplat.

Did you guys finally stop being cucked by the general PlayStation thread?

Any uncharted players who played the multiplayer of 2 and 3 tell me how 4 was?

Im starting to get really hyped to play alot of the multiplayer, but i have not seen a second of it but a couple webms here.

I might import it, the english/asian games work on my NA ps4 right?

Half interested, looked neat but not super hyped by it.

>retard who tried to merge threads gave up

kek

Is it true SO5 was hated by japan? What was wrong with it?

I'm tired about PS3/PS4 games like Dragon Quest Heroes, Tales of Zestiria, Tales of Berseria or Persona 5 because for that we got graphics like Wii U

They didn't like how short it was.

Is it not getting a physical localization?

I've never played an Uncharted game and was thinking of buying this

Is it, dare I say, fun?

its a great series

It's short, towns/cities are only one area with almost no buildings to enter(shops included as they are outside shops mostly), the story isn't that great and goes almost nowhere, there's almost no side content and most side content is simply fetch quests or MMO tier *Kill 10 of X monster*, there are almost no traditional cutscenes they are mostly all "In World" cutscenes as in "Scenes happen in the world with zero cinematography or direction", think those "Walk and Talk" scenes from various games, they have boss battles in which you need to protect another character, etc etc.

Overall the game is alright, loads better than SO4, but it's obvious they were rushing and very lazy with the development of the game.

Cant wait for the PC release

Hows table top racing?

KYS

For the guy who asked yesterday for the source of this, here is it. I found it again when I was studying.

exhentai.org/g/793433/ede3e48cb8/

69 reviews lol

Dragon Quest Heroes could barely sustain 60 fps on PS4. It wasn't the PS3 holding it back. Tales of Berseria is 60 fps on PS4 so you have a game that runs really well. Persona 5 is most likely not going to be heavy on hardware anyways. There is also MGSV which looks and runs great on PS4.

The jump from 720p to 1080p 60 fps is basically the jump from PS3 to PS4 in hardware. The real issue are the Vita-PS4 games since Vita has really limited amount of memory to work with.

It's a trash series intended to appease the large audience that don't have the attention span to watch movies anymore but still want to. Uncharted is basically a movie with a glorified pause-play feature. The actual gameplay mechanics are as barebones and simplistic as can be. Once the spectacle wears off, so too does the game itself. It gets its high ratings from a community of reviewers that more and more seek validation in the medium by praising the movie-like games.

Is Veeky Forums working now?

Nope.

Yep

Anyone playing Dead Star?

Maybe. The next Persona event will be at E3, and it was announced by the Japanese team on the Japanese website in Japanese.

Purest girl on PS4.

You're being deceived

We already know Jam is the purest. She changes her underwear on a daily basis.