/xbcxg/ - Xenoblade Chronicles X General

>EARLY-GAME AND GENERAL INFO
>Xenoblade X All Purpose 'Everything' Google Doc - for H2H, Affinities, Tyrants, Collectopedia, Etc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g0YR4M8RAHiRhCbAvV4tjXXHLEhRMrARzZMYAUGmyZ4/htmlview?sle=true#
>Answers to Commonly Asked Questions:
pastebin.com/YtgZ9rVQ

>MID-GAME
>Probe Placement Guide For Getting 100K+ Miranium Storage and Credits:
imgur.com/a/ids81
>Steam group for Squad Missions:
steamcommunity.com/groups/xbcxg
>Squad Missions and Secret Missions Guide w/ mats (WIP):
pastebin.com/cgBkCcNz
>Tyrant Locations:
imgur.com/a/p2Zrb
>Region Maps w/ all Sightseeing Locations + Location of Collectables
jahed.io/maps/xenoblade-chronicles-x/search#view=1
>100% Segment Recon and Interactive Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EAXkUc8YcpjorX6jPyP1dPLG8uOTn1vuSPPGM1AsxaQ/edit#gid=1691603217
joejiko.com/g/xbx/db/frontiernav
>Ultra Infinite Drop Chart, Damage Formulas, Battle Traits for Ground and Skell Gear, and Appendage Hardness
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O9TJtB8ljXSd2j_F9iX2ltFSTgJnuqD3w9J8salKH-M/edit#gid=911942219

>LATE-GAME OPTIMIZATION
>Lvl 60 Skell Frame & Super Weapon Materials, Storage/Dupe/Boost Probe Locations
>and Info Gallery
pastebin.com/drfLr3qw
imgur.com/a/V77rZ
>Crafting recipes (Augments, skell frames, fashion gear)
birdonwheels5.no-ip.org/xenoblade/augment_search.php
>Superweapon guide
docs.google.com/document/d/10KfkPJn5JiBfFTXXFj3BfVMKjzfe3y1gs88ctFMgviA/edit
>Superweapon blueprint locations
pastebin.com/vfzFwRTq
>Blood Lobster Locations
docs.google.com/document/d/1kU7nCw-ZWEuGDq9lPZEYCLm2F4UjKx8aRNFIlbbf3-k/pub
>Weapons drops guide (Skell and ground)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17rguweuUX8hL9KseacmihTnsYeS01EYSo2JrFTDR09k/edit#gid=0
>Damage Calculator
xbcxdamagecalc.paperplane.io/

Previous thread:

What the fuck just happened? We went down with 550 replies

did it fall off page 10?

Did we die? I don't like that place, it was dark and filled with voltant.

I'm going to make a new playthrough but I want restrictions.Any good ideas?

AI-user's idea is pretty hardcore if you like it.
Cross just looks, so to speak, all the work is done by properly set-up AI members.

AI only? That looks brutal in a game like this

He's been posting some info he's observed about their behaviours and cheap augs that will make your life easier and it looks promising.

Like removing Wild Smash/Fire Carnival/Drum Roll from Lin arts so she doesn't spam then and actually uses Trashtalk, which paired with Extend Taunt XX which is ridiculously easy to make even at the very beginning of the game makes her one hell of a tank.

Give Irina a Max HP XX to more than double her HP by level 4, this requires a bit of probing around Sylvalum.

Elma's AI is built for ranged, she spams Sliding Slinger a lot and combos it easily, position conditionals are sketchy but combos done are with outstanding consistency.

Last thread he posted some more but was in a hurry and couldn't check them properly.

Let's hope he comes soon and does a recap of sorts, or maybe a pastebin for recollection purposes?

>no way to pose while Drone Cam is out
I had such a good idea, damnit.

Just did a really random character. Im going drifter only and Ill solo all the story bosses. I wont use any skells either

all nekkid

Looking down on the town of New LA

This is at Height 1000.

Lets see if Elma dies to these fucks

To the person asking for a phone app:

I won't be working on an offline app yet as I'm still adding more data and it'll be a pain to update the app alongside it.

Update! Ultra complete! Onto the next!

45/53

Past 10000 it's hard to make anything out of it. At 1m the model was so far away I could barely see the feet on the distance and the Drone Cam was still going for a while. When I cancelled it the world models were gone and the game hastely loaded them back.

Fuck vanishing captchas.

Fucking awesome, looking tight all the way to the rifle.

I have no eyes and I must say he looks awesome. The sniper came out really sexy, too.

>snipers
My man.

And last.

>no eyes

S-sorry Elvira-chan, didn't notice you there.

thats some good shit right there mein boyo

were almost there

I-is that Lilu?

Flying into Lilu's panties!

Having some fun with the height value.
Not if I jump to the raim first!

i assume you've tried making them giants, and the maximum height is set disappointingly low?

I set it to 1M and she was bigger than the game world, the only foot I could see was in Oblivia and she was all blue. At 1000 standing at FN213, to the east of Telly and midway to the water, the head was past her flight path.

As opposed to the breast values being capped around 0.7-1.3, height has no cap as far as I could tell.
I'll try making some party member big and see how it looks.

ohh that's what you were doing. I thought you were flying. holy shit those screenshots now...

Is that some ascended Sana?
>30 mins
That's fast for such cool doodles.

AI user here:

I couldn't find the xbcx board for some reason today.

I wish I could show pictures, but that will have to wait till Friday when I'll have more free time after work.

So I managed beat Chapter 5 with a party of:
Lin level 16
Elma level 16
Doug level 16

I used Irina in chapter 4 for goetia, she's probably at level 15 at the time.

Anyway so I thought I'd post some of my setups currently (note this is before any L shop or CC):

Elma
>Arts: Sliding slinger (lv: 4), Stream Edge (lv. 5), Primer (lvl 3), Side Slash (lvl 3)
>Skills: doesn't matter atm didn't level anything
>Armor headpiece: the Prototype scouter you get at the very begining of game + Potential Up V. The rest is all the default, but with chest piece being sakuraba heavy for just e bit of +10 phys resistance.

Lin
>>Arts: Trash Talk (lv: 3), Flame Cloak (lv. 3), Reality Rift (lvl 3), Enhanced Stand (lvl 3), Shield Wall (lvl 3)
>Skills: HP Boost (level 5), the rest is pointless until I get shield screen.
>Armor headpiece: The eye patch you first get + Extent taunt XX. The rest is all sakuraba heavy for the def. I managed to find one level 12 arm piece with beam resistance so I swapped that in.

Irina:
>>Arts: Furious Blast (lv: 5), Repair (lv. 3), Screamer (lvl 3), Smooth recovery (lvl 3), Full Specs (lvl 3)
>Skills: Potential boost (level 1), the rest is pointless.
>Armor headpiece: The white galsses you first get + Max HP Up XX. The rest is all for increasing ranged attack. I found two arm pieces with rng atk II, doug's leg gear, and gg body armor with rng atk II.

Doug
>>Arts: Starfall Blade (lv: 4), Starfall Rondo (lv. 4), Geolibrium (lvl 3)
>Skills: doesn't matter
>All of irina's gear for that melee atk + head piece with beam resistance. No augments.

*doug level 18

>I managed beat Chapter 5
Now should start the fun with this.

Before I start chapter 6,

I'll be doing some probe placement for better money, and try to max CC to get the treasure sensor traits. I have managed to open L's shop since the 30% oblivia requirement is easy, and the squishy epithelium can be gotten from lvl 8 poison dinos in cauldros.

I plan on really building the team now. As I can make slots for cc gear and potential stack for elma. I'll make a 1~2 Max HP Up XX augments.

I can still proceed without maxing CC, it would just be a hassle to have to remake the slots again. But then again it is a challenge run. So I dunno, what do you want me to do? Proceed now or max cc and then proceed. Either case doesn't matter

Looks like I have a new exploitable.

Also in this run, I don't use reward tickets as that's kinda the cheap way around.

I don't plan to use skells, but lets see how far I can go on AI first.

Do not lay your memey hands on Sana.

Fuck me buddy that looks great, both the mim and the weapon are perfect.

so the low-level shit in the far-off continents is actually coming in handy for you eh

From BLADE two Ixias were born.

Maxing an AM takes quite a lot of Miranium, you got some nice setup already?

I'd take more pictures with more varied values but it's a pain having to reset, take pics, edit, reset, pics...

This is 1000, any more digits make it practically impossible to see anything but the feet. At 100k she had a foot on Sylvalum and the other in Noctilum, at 1m I saw the heel and the slanted sole of the high-heels on the horizon and they were so massive I mistook them for her legs.

i heard the modified bust size can get and registered through the scouting system but what about those absurd heighted avatars?

It would be hilarious and terrifying that in a few months that the scout system would nothing but giants and giantess everywhere.

>big cross
4U

I was seen as a loli by others, let's hope this doesn't spread.

this is fucking insane and you're awesome
i need to see a giant gently petting a millesaur. after that i can die happy.
really i think LESS than millions of miles tall is probably cooler. lets you see more shit at once.
>finally i can be with my beloved skell!

>you're awesome
I'm j-just lucky it didn't crash like hell, as it did for others.
The camera is a bit wonky when you are as tall as a millesaur but I'll try to get a good one.
It's a shame you can't emote as the AI.

>It's a shame you can't emote as the AI.
wait what? i don't fully understand what you're actually doing

It said REST IN PIZZA, ZODIAC.
And I already have ideas. Too late for you.

I'd like to do the petting as Elma, maybe with the kissblowing animation. Alas, only Cross may use emotes.

oh i see what you're saying, yeah.
that's definitely a shame

yeah sucks you can't do it on the fly

I have that much cooldown because I'm going support and I don't really need any other skill except Long Topple.

Steam died again, of course.

Minor Update to the Damage Calculator
The charts no longer overlap and I made some stuff look nicer

Yabba dabba doo!

Had to tone her down a bit and wanted to pet their trunk but they are all in deep water.

>yay this is almost a reasonable size now!

GRAND DAD

I'm not a fan of hyper giants, it's just that petting fuckhuge dinos would've been cuter if bigger than them but it's just not possible to get a good pick.
Maybe when I git gud at the tcpgeckoclient and I get to play with the camera sliders.

For some reason, the glaives' sheathes are wonky when altering your size.

But these and all others scale properly.

yeah that makes sense, cameras are really carefully calibrated in this game. anyway this is really fun and cute! I guess the only other thing I'd wanna see is traipsing through NLA but that might be really hard to get a good shot of.
oh that's weird.. why only that one... hmm
yknow i was noticing this the other day but this cements it: anything in this game can look normal-scaled no matter your scale.. i think it's designed that way. though cauldros has areas where all the detail is huge except for a few tiny rocks

sana memes have arrived

>it actually has receding rust
well how about that

>we died last time
Oh god, it's actually happening isn't it.
We're finally dying for good.

Hi guys please help me

Anyone has access to the world enemy this week ? I noticed he's gone from my squad missions
I need to farm my fuckin zenith cannon masterna

Kept you waiting, huh?

They are both dead. I think tomorrow Plume-chan will come back.

good news, thank you user

AI user testing

Looking good.

Poor little white boy is gonna get calibrated~

>why ride in a skell when you can BE a skell

chu-chu

>not riding a skell
Gotta grease him from time to time least he gets rusty.

I was mildly disappointed when I noticed Tatsu didn't scale with Lin.

oh god oh god. okay.. now i need to see someone hanging out with Rock
whoa, what's this?

The nopon of Xenogears

Half that sentence is chu. That's terrifying

Oppai lolilu and Jeannee-san.

very chu

This is making me extremely uncomfortable.

Is there any new art of Ga Buidhe?

Do you need help?

>that outfit
D-don't tease me like that, damn it!

Something's certainly amiss. On my way!

quit teasing and get naked

this. do they have nudity underneath? they had somethingish in xenoblade when you analyzed the models.

You gotta be this wifed for that.

Not that one! Why can't I delete that! Damned timing.

Maybe you should try a little harder, dear.

Ah! Worked!
Still saved it~

I expected more from the wet sarashi. Not DOA's wet shaders obviously but... something.

>sarashi almost coming off

Better make a run for the 'racks before Vandham fine's me again. Can't afford to lose any more tanktops.