Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding. The game is out in South Korea with International Early Access beginning March 29th. F2P starts on May 10th.

>Can I play the game now?
International servers open for Early Access on March 29th, 02:00 AM (EST) if you have a Founders Pack, and open for F2P users on May 10th. You can also play on the Korean Servers now if you have a verified Nexon Korea account, which requires a Korean Mobile Phone number.

>Early Access Info:
Server Schedule: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/founders-server-exclusive-access-now-purchasable-on-steam/151534
Early Access FAQ #1: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/frequently-asked-questions-regarding-the-latest-announcement/145895
Early Access FAQ #2: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/updated-faq-on-the-latest-announcement/153003

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Early Access begins March 29th, 02:00 AM (EST) with purchase of Founder Pack, April 28th for F2P users

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OPkHEo0frkA
youtube.com/watch?v=p2bKClV7CDY
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/klaipeda-root-guild-international/245846
pastebin.com/V0aUrqeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pvp>pve

my mum > ur mum

someone should make a pardoner and sell cure 15 scrolls.

FOE is now open!

I'm gonna start playing on the 10th or whenever f2p is, so what's a good tanky build to go? I usually play big dudes that are usually str based, probably gonna play mostly solo too.

>ur mum is shit
>meet her in mission
>she literally blows the whole party on her own

thanks again misinfo agents

foe a shit give me guild to comfy i want to sacrafice pinoys

If I wanted to go Sorc 3 what would be the skills to max and which should I not waste too many points into

I don't care about ET or bossing, just playing for fun and I wanted to go Sorc

klaipeda is dead

rip

youtube.com/watch?v=OPkHEo0frkA
youtube.com/watch?v=p2bKClV7CDY
many 260+ or gtfo

Coorperation>skullbashing

You see, tanks aren't really needed in this game except for mobbing with swashbuckling, so you should take at least one circle in peltasta with swash at 5 and then do whatever you want with the rest. The best for soloing would we a doppelsoldner build

Good build.

What's the point of sorcerer's Morph?

When are they going to give wizards an attribute to turn off magic auto attacks and let them use physical auto attacks with other weapons? I wanna use a hammer.

That's fine, pelt is just for the taunt for mobbing? Also are there any cool cleric smashy builds? Druid looked cool. If anything else I'd try out archer.

Cute boys!

never

guys post ur mum builds

In theory to make a card with shit skills and good stats and a card with good skills and shit stats be one creature with good skills and good stats.

nice try user

Pelt/Hop/Cata3 here, soon to be Templar. I know from there on I will be a deadweight in groups, but I still want to ask : I got about 220 STR and 120 DEX, with 50 CON on the side.

Should I focus on DEX from now on? I'm using a +5 Cata Pike with 3 level5 green gems in it, which puts me at about 200 crit rate (w/o Finestra) - and I'll probably end up using for a long time.

Thanks in advance!

Please post panties and lewd.

>Our focus?
>ERP

Why would you roll a wizard when you want a hammer? The only magic class a hammer makes sense for is Cleric.

The Templar hate meme is /tosg/ exclusive. They are accepted and capable in all groups outside of ET but often still get groups there just fine.

Clerics aren't magic. Clerics use "holy power". I want to be a mage and I want to use hammers and swords.

>holy magic isn't magic
t. Hammer Envious Wizard

t. Templar

Capyba, would you recruit a guy who has pretty much given hope on the game but who is still going to do his daily missions/dungeons/whatever?

Are you me?

What do you need a guild for then user?

Would you a horse?

Oh my...

Hope? I waited like 5 years for this shit to come out.

This is my fetish.

No. But i would a Bird.

I'm glad I just heard of this game
would suck if I had to wait 5 years for disappointment

It's ok, I will most likely party with my own guildmates anyway, but even so, I'm aware not having a damage-based R7 will gimp my damage, which is why I was wondering what would benefit me more at this point between STR/DEX.

You're not gonna do damage, understand that

You could be going full CON and be more helpful as anything damage related

Full CON doesnt do anything in this. Any damage is better than CON beyond a certain point.

What build should I make to become the most special of snowflakes?

Sword C3 > Pelt > Corsair C3
Wiz > Pyro C2 > Linker > Sorc C3
Archer C3 > Wugushi C3 > Scout

reposting, made some changes

Futureproof's currently open slots will be filled tomorrow. Today is the last chance you'll have to apply for those 2 slots.

You'll be able to queue up later, but then you'll have to wait for more slots to open.

Find me in-game right now if you'd like to join.

dead guild dead leader.

Reminder to not invite shitty thread personalities to the guilds. Guilds should have members, not MEMEbers.

Hate this seperation,
almost makes me feel bad to be in one of the "Discord" guilds, when it's mostly just the leaders and a couple members who use the discord (even '''''non-discord''''' guilds have discord members)

>meme guild so dead you have to shill here

Remember to buy my buffs in Klaipeda Ch.2, "Buffs for easy lvling!" Give me money

lol ur in a discord guild!

user pls

Where's Orsha's guild???

Accidentally posted in dead thread, does anybody know if using attacks in a Druid's monster form can proc Toy Hammer explosions? Kind of want to roll a Strength Druid.

t.discordfag barbosa

it's true

It just means that the leaders have to be PM'ed ingame. It's a non-issue.

Is there a guild worth joining yet?

>being in a discord guild
It feels so nice in a non-discord guild, I wish I got to it earlier! Yesterday, when it was made.

Where else would a /tosg/ guild recruit?

hourly reminder to reroll for over leveled attributes or else your character is trash

>make a bunch of stupid talt edits
>in the end the LoliPan guild literally only recruits while I'm at work or in the dead of night on a weekday
D-do your best

It's Futureproof, not FutureProof, okay?
And it's cute and not Cute.

>never go to discord
>nobody in guild ever goes to it
>accidentally click on a link
>be in discord for a second
>well shit, now we are a discord guild
>everyone need to leave and we have to remake that guild

nope, not yet.

i am still waiting for that user who promise us a manly guild without meme posters, erpfags and discordfags

all these fucking skills where do you guys put your potions?

>it's true
user, ur retarded.

I only use firewood and it has its own macro bar.

ur mum and ur ded guild

LoliPantsu?

>sorcerer
finally i have a use for all these sp pots

>manly guild without meme posters, erpfags and discordfags

Comfy already exists you newfag.

Futureproof on Klai, only leader who actually leads.

pastebin.com/V0aUrqeY

The SEA guild looks like it would be fun to be in too if you're SEA.

As a highlander --> barbarian, sometimes I use warcry and press C (that I binded to my crossguard skill) and pretend I'm a pelt.

Im not that guy or in that guild, but its a thread guild. where else would he recruit?

invite me then you fucking faggot

>Wish I could be in a guild like Futueproof but without the constant fear or annoying PvP encounters since they wardec all the time I hear
>Considered making my own guild to help out but the stress of working with /tosg/ is terrible because people bitch about leader personality, builds, PvE/PvP, talt donations, etc

Where can a person go who just wants to have fun and feel like part of a group?

>manly guild invite me !
>anime faggoty

>want a guild with a loving big sister
>join FP
>LoliPan is a terrible big sister
Thanks again misinfo agents

>klai

Where are all the american neets? When do they start playing? Or do people just not do dungeons anymore past level 200?

>I wish I could be in a PvP guild but I don't like PvP
You are too stupid to make a guild, don't even try.

Out of all these guilds,

Who is the cutest guild templar?

I would a dog

I don't think futureproof has wardec'd anything yet unless I missed something in the past day.

Pretty sure Lolipan is currently leveling an actual PvP character and so are some other people in the guild.

/Bullies/ when?

I mean I like the leadership being so active and everyone being so talkative. All the other guilds seem kind of dead.

oh the irony

>Where can a person go who just wants to have fun and feel like part of a group?
Did you try reddit or forum?

you're cute

Who'd be our first target? Lolipan? Ohayou? Capybara? Koenig?

>PvP players are more socially active than PvE-only autists spergs

Shocking.

Shit guild for manchildren who take videogames seriously

Lolipan

10th may

Only if the only boys who are taken in are treated like cattle.

oh hello yuckani i am going to rape your ass

so? yeah, im a fag and maybe weeb and shit.
but you are the one who wants a manly nonfag guild, not me.

user, i warned you about lolipa....