Fallout General /fog/

"Are We There Yet?" Edition

>CK
youtube.com/watch?v=hdGr8MH4pPU

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA
>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/dfRatvDc

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Booru
hatenewspapers.booru.org/index.php (nsfw)

>/aco/ Thread (Buffscale stop)
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pgdahnCtU0E
youtube.com/watch?v=osTu38yuuHo
youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4
youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4
youtube.com/watch?v=QZm4zseMok0
youtube.com/watch?v=_6tFcYKaBdc
youtube.com/watch?v=mQR0bXO_yI8
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Bright_Brotherhood
youtube.com/watch?v=3kcmwXUdDCE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reminder that FO4 is shit

>embed
nigger

First for Nuclear Powered Combat Armor

nth for enclave masterrace

It's quite clearly not powered.

Plus that shoulder has Church of Atom markings on it and those irradiated plebs couldn't build shit that advanced.

>first for "Post your character and their theme"

youtube.com/watch?v=pgdahnCtU0E

post faces

What? What the fuck are you all pissed off about? Nothing's wrong with the OP.

Threadly reminder that synths are superior to humans. Don't let the Institute be destroyed.

that helmet doesnt look comfortable at all

[Embed]

yeah well enclave soldiers are genetically engineered to have heart shaped faces

...and? That's one of the things Veeky Forums does last I checked.

>Church of Atom markings
Are you sure it belongs to them? Do they even have a logo (aside from what we've seen in the trailer, which doesn't really look like this)? It reminds me the most of Gunners' skull with some additional lines around it.

Besides, CoA don't necessarily have to build shit on their own, they could have found that set in some abandoned military outpost or looted from whoever came after them for God knows why. Maybe Gunners themselves?

youtube.com/watch?v=osTu38yuuHo

What are your hopes for the coming Moon DLC?

Would /fog/ fug this Nora?

youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4

>Moon DLC
?

Looked like the same sort of stuff as these banners to me. Could be wrong, it's not very clear.

Still don't think it looks powered though.

Yes, it's confirmed that those markings are from the Children of Atom. Look at pic related.

Also, leak says they're joined up with scientists.

>tetanus taint
Nope.

sure

So, someone was wondering about modding Elianora's Rockin Red Rocket to be without the memes she included (the reference the MxR, the "this is sparta" wet floor stand, the Elianora coffee poster, the "I hate Morndas", etc.) and I offered to ask Elianora herself on behalf of anonymous.

Response wasn't positive I'm afraid. So if you're still interested in using it but want the memes gone, you might have to just use console commands.

Big surprise. The self important special snowflake faggot continues to be just that.

She seems like a cunt.

someone post the collage of how Eli looks irl

Two things:
That its an Enclave that's been there since the war. Like the institute but barely holding together and actually interesting.

Honestly, a glowing sea type area of the moon that requires space-modded power armor or a suit to navigate. Even if its empty, I don't care.

The only part of Mothership Zeta i liked was the space-walk.

youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4
Everything I know and love is dead

god that cover is so bad

No but I would have her fug me!

much more melancholic than the original in my opinion

There's another magazine cover that mentions Communists building a deathray or something on the Moon.

I want Enclave remnants contacting you, collect parts for a rocket, blast off to the Moon to reactivate a pre-war Enclave secret luna base, defrosting a bunch of cyro'd super-soldiers stored there or activating robots. Maybe build a suit of vacuum-rated power armor.

Then you have to travel across the surface to the Chinese moon base where pre-war Chinese ghouls have managed to get to with a rocket and are busy activated the doomsday device there to hit America with to finish the jobs the nukes started.

You have to fight your way around the base, destroying key components, before fighting the giant robot they stored there to shut down the final controls, all as a countdown clock is running.

Reminder that Nora misses carrying Shaun and only massive amounts of dog cum can cure the aching desire in her womb and sopping wet hot pussy.

>I fucking hate ReCaptcha

it's funny how you can write better than the guys from bethesda

degenerate

Why would the Enclave contact some random wastelander, they're more likely to melt you into plasma goo.

youtube.com/watch?v=QZm4zseMok0

>fly to the moon
>those fucking ghouls from new vegas are there

>Hey modder, I want to release your mod with my name on it, but with removed features/content. I'll give you credit!

Why do you even waste time asking, any modder is going to tell you to fuck off. Also, modders do all that meme shit not because they want to, but because that's the kind of shit that baits youtubers, and youtube is where a large chunk of mod popularity comes from.

something something something pre-war human, something something something prior-military service, something something something go suck a dick

Right, that's exactly what I mentioned above too based on 's picture. Unfortunately, it seems the poor quality of the screenshot misled me.

>Do they even have a logo (aside from what we've seen in the trailer, which doesn't really look like this)?

After saving pic related from the trailer and rescaling a few times, it's indeed looks like CoA-related. My bet is a modified Combat Armor instead of a PA.

>implying you can't already do stuff that would make even the most shriveled up enclave ghoul moist at the thought of you joining their ranks

Yes. YES.

>NVfags in charge of knowing their own game's story

youtube.com/watch?v=_6tFcYKaBdc

Maybe not what you expected, but it still shows that she's a strong independent woman who needs no of course she does, who am I kidding?.

and also add the risk of becoming a ghoul by doing half the stuff without proper radiation protection

Christ, that would be the fucking best
youtube.com/watch?v=mQR0bXO_yI8

>happily strolling around on the moon
>find the bright followers from NV

I just took over the Castle settlement without even stepping foot in Concord.

I also unlocked the armory and built artillery without Ronnie.

SO how is /fog/ celebrating Cinco de Mayo? I'm blasting American 80's rock at full blast and hanging American flags outside my windows.

Also going to make a generous donation to the Border Patrol later.

That sounds like something Bethesda would do.

>Incontrovertible proof that they all died by crashing into the desert
>Entire town of Novac actually had to be abandoned from the contaminated rocket fuel seeping into their water.
>"lol jk guise they actually made it to the moon remember to buy the Season Pass sincerely Todd Howard"

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Bright_Brotherhood
They crashed in the desert and returned guys.
They didn't make it to the moon.

>Even acknowledging the existence of shitty foreign """""holidays"""""

has to be a tranny

telling every Mexican I know that I voted for Trump

>that balding
Does she have actual cancer? Holy shit that would be fucking hilarious.

Xir Elianora is a finnish modder.

Well it's hard not to know what day it is when the fucking taco niggers are celebrating by committing property damage, assaulting white children, and leaving shitty spic-brand beer bottles all over the streets.

youtube.com/watch?v=3kcmwXUdDCE

Thanks man. I don't want to start another gategate

So, just remove it yourself with the CK.

no, that's the average finn for you

And they couldn't have rebuilt and tried again, improving because of what they learned from the first launch, at any time during the last six years.

Reminder that she's allowed to do that with outfits (ie nuka puka gear) but us "small time" modders are forbidden.

NORA WAS BIOLOGICALLY DESIGNED TO TAKE HUGE THROBBING DOG COCK

>want to have a doghouse for Dogmeat
>if I build one all he does is sit in it 24/7 and never walks around town

I'd imagine they'd have lost quite a bit of faith in Jason's "visions" when it didn't work the first time.

Children of Atom joining up with scientists? Really? I fucking despise those retards.

DLC Leaked yet?

If spouse revival is not in Far Harbor I will literally kill myself

does anyone have a way to get the perception bobblehead but not have any minuteman quests in your questlog?

sounds like they need a new leader, one with better 'visions'

Why does that sound dumb?

If said scientists are nuclear physicists, they probably be seen as like high priests of the faith, and just like any intelligent body the scientists would see the benefit of having their own personal army.

better prep that noose

cis.rin.ru says 3 hours tops

But they have determination and fanaticism.
The first launch wasn't a failure; it was a test of their faith.

Rev of that bleach then.

Think about this logically. You're going to take Nora's body out of the freezer where she's preserved.
Take it out into the wastes where it it will start to decay and lug it all the fuck way to maine so they can reanimate her decaying body, or download her rotted brain into a computer?

None of that makes any fucking sense. The only reason why you could even use Kellogg's brain piece because it was already being preserved by cybernetics. Nora's was not.

And I'm saying nora because no one was to revive nate.

morning, tiger
*cat noise*

spouse revival is cannon, except it'll be a synth counterpart.

one of the figures showed in the video looks a lot like my nate, which is vanilla with blonde hair and pale skin and a beard.

and maybe tiny change to face.

pretty sure das gotta be nate.

the voice wasn't the same tough, maybe just for the trailer?

Holy shit man that means I can get back from my final exam and hop in far harbor

I wish Bleach Senpai would come back...

>spouse revival is cannon, except it'll be a synth counterpart.
Kill yourself.

would bethesda let warner bros make a lego fallout game

would it be better than new vegas?

>yfw the Enclave were the one who shoot down the alien space ship in f04

No sir, It was Nates old 108th comrade from Mothership Zeta with his goofy band of misfits.

>Lone Wanderer has the Mothership
>Bethesda loves bringing back old characters
>They've been copying a bunch of stuff New Vegas got praise for
>They're going to attempt a Le Wacky DLC like Old World Blues

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Obsidians writers have almost 20 years of Fallout experience, some of them even wrote the fucking design bible. Do you honestly think that Rocksteady or whoever is under contract at WB can match that?

>Meet the LW
>Its a 29 year old woman
>They can be romanced
How bad would people be?

The only good writer left

Sawyer is a hack

You don't exactly have to be a genius to make a good Lego game.
Not having any dialogue helps with the writing

Got that backwards.
Avellone is the bad writer who prizes exposition and embodies the "tell, and at great lengths but never show" approach.

His "opus" is basically a straight line to walk while the villain pops up at the start of every cell to explain to where you've been, where he's been, where you're both going, everything that's ahead of you and everything that's behind you.
That's god awful writing.

>infinite sniper molly tossers
How does anyone respect Bethesda when they're capable of this?