Vscape General dedscape edition

So the server and the tread went offline?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_23iOYBWZBY
youtube.com/watch?v=o9RGCK9q5-w
youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E
youtube.com/watch?v=K5tVbVu9Mkg
youtube.com/watch?v=GM9h4nmIYDg
youtube.com/watch?v=VfCYZ3pks48
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pm'd you the fix (:

tfw odel hasn't added you on steam yet and you always try to contact him when the server goes down :^(

HOW DO I PLAY GAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMEEEE??????

i literally just woke up and logged on for 2 minutes and then server ded

Don't pirate the game next time (;

works on my pc :D

post embarrassing mod pictures until its fixed

Reminder that OSRS isn't down

MEMESJ

Looking for a power top

pm FRESH

this measly little server bringing your mood down? Join us over at www.catanai.com now for a fantasic RS3 private server! Catanai is the very first and only RuneScape 3 Private Server (RSPS) to date. Be a part of something great and make the right decision by joining for free today! Multiple donator perks available such as 10x drop rate multipliers, as well as a 100x xp boost for donors (compared to 1x)

damn, that sounds awesome! I'll definitely head on down! :)

RE: No. 141177956

Wow, that's amazing, I might actually be able to get a god sword with 10x rates xD Gonna donate!

no one here wants to play rs3 rsps. Besides we always have our backup server

youtube.com/watch?v=_23iOYBWZBY

youtube.com/watch?v=o9RGCK9q5-w

Just played in this server now, and it was such a drag :P Join us over at www.catanai.com now for a fantasic RS3 private server! Catanai is the very first and only RuneScape 3 Private Server (RSPS) to date. Be a part of something great and make the right decision by joining for free today! Multiple donator perks available such as 10x drop rate multipliers, as well as a 100x xp boost for donors (compared to 1x).

How do I create an account?
It's very easy. Once the game has loaded, click on the big button which says 'Create Free Account'. Design your character, pick a name and your e-mail, and complete your registration. You'll be playing in seconds!

What is your business model?
Our business model is extremely easy and clear: the entire game is free. All places are free to access. You are never forced to pay anything to do any kind of skilling activity, a monster, a boss.. Never. We aim to break out of the traditional model of 'pay-to-win', commonly seen in private servers, by only giving cosmetic advantages. It's definitely not as exciting as buying a big bag of gold or a set of malevolent, but at least it keeps the game fair for everyone. Supporters are able to equip cosmetics, animations, titles and cosmetic overrides. Once again, no experience boosts, no double loot, nothing. Fair game, fair advantages.

Picture is a funny meme one of our many players created! Hope to see you there!

fresh pls

INVALID SERVER FUCKING FUCK I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL CIRCUMCISE MYSELF WITH MY OWN FINGERS HOLY SHIT WHY CAN I NOT PLAY I NEED TO GRIND THIS IS EXP WASTE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PIKOL ODEL BOBSTER AAAAWIUHGFIUWRGHIURWHG

same

youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E

fuck, FINALLY back online

Same. Pic related

AUUUUGH IT HURTS BUT I MUST RIP IT OFF THIS BLOOD SACRIFICE WILL BRING THE SERVER BACK AUUUUUUUUUUGH

youtube.com/watch?v=K5tVbVu9Mkg
me doing cook's assistant

Lmao no. THIS is you doing cook's assistant, fucking nerd. youtube.com/watch?v=GM9h4nmIYDg

starlight's rap group

fug, forgot the link
youtube.com/watch?v=VfCYZ3pks48

i still can't login what gives

Odel
Odel
Odel

I repeat, I am removing my foreskin with my hands as a blood sacrifice to the mods to get the server up again, I want my rune gloves and I almost had them FUCK

IT'S UPPPPPP

NOT AGAIN

NOT LIKE THIS

banic

I was in the desert when it died this time

If I lose my shit I am going to be autismangered

>about to make a batch of ppots
>server ded

ugh finally it's back up :')