/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Previous Plain lesbo edition.

>[Fate/0 Collab]
- April 27 to May 18
- Event Details: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160427.php
- Servants giving extra drops: Gilgamesh, Arturia, Waver, Lancelot, Ko-Gil, both Gilles, Alexander, Diarmuid, both Hassan, Kiritsugu, Iskandar
- Servants listed above give extra medal drop on classes they are strong against
- Event CEs give extra medal drop according to the class of the servant it's equipped to. Shielder to all, Avenger to Cavalry and Ruler to Knight
- Complete missions for reward and to unlock more stages
- Trade medals for ascension mats and the 5* CE Final Destination
- 5* CE Final Destination - All Medal drop +2
- Drop rates are not 100%
- 0* Angra Mainyu added to FP gacha
- Caster Iri welfare, gives bonus

>[Fate/0 Collab Gacha]
Rate up in the Event gacha for the following:
- 5* Iskandar
- 5* Waver
- 4* Kiritsugu (Assassin)
- 3* Hundred-Faced Hassan
- 5* CE Pre-Awakening - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +3
- 5* CE Volumen Hydragyrum - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +3
- 4* CE Miss Loveless - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +2
- 3* CE Self Geass Scroll - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +1

>[Maximum Bond Increased]
- Level 10 bond released. You'll get a special CE after you're done bonding with them.
- Servants: Arturia, Vlad, Waver, Jeanne, Artoria Alter, Emiya, Heracles, CasCu, Kiyohime, Mata Hari
- Bond CE Gallery imgur.com/a/5zIbA
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160427

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes:
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- 10 quartz if you login during Grand Party 2016 5/3 4:00JST - 5/6 JST3:59

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/914177/5c6277a9fd/
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/And Berserker was too strong, one of them could easily take out other Servants./
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sita when?

BEST SERVANT IN THE GAME

I wonder if there will be any possible way to reconcile having Rama and Sita on a party now that it's canon that Rishi Bhrigu's curse is still binding them.

What is Tamamo expression trying to convey?

Why we still here? Just to shitpost?

GOOD SNEK

Has anyone seen my waifu?

Does Irisviel offer bonuses like Waver or Gilles?

Exactly like Waver and Caster Gilles.

How the fuck do I unlock mission 40? I already cleared 39 and yes, I did claim the reward.

ACT-12

You meet Kariya on the forest, introducing yourselves as Kayneth’s representatives. He’s agreed to help you so long as you help him beat Tohsaka’s Archer, which Waver assures him is your goal as well. Since the Servant in question is now in the house inside that forest, they plan to ambush him there.

Mashu wonders what that place is, and he explains that it’s the Einzbern’s territory. Roman asks him if it’s okay to just go through enemy territory like that, and Waver says that it’s fine, since Iskander already tripped off just about every warning system and booby trap when he made his way through, so the road is clear.

>Waver: “You might be surprised to hear it, but on the other side, there’s just a simple drinking party going on.”

You make your way to the Einzbern’s courtyard, and Mashu’s surprised to find the three Kings sitting around drinking just as Waver said. You basically just walk right up to them, with everyone turning around to see you get close. They all realize you’re here to fight and Iskander wonders if you plan to make enemies of all of them at once, but Gil gets angry when he sees Lancelot.

>Gilgamesh: “Those enemies who have violated my commands shall face my wrath. None shall stand against my authority as the King of heroes!”

Iskander says he won’t interfere since Gil’s got all fired up all kingly-like and Iri says she won’t do anything so long as you don’t threaten them, so everyone else steps aside and you all just gang up on Gil while they watch.

I'm sure they can wank something.

LIZ THREAD

?

How does he maintain such a perfect mane even after all the world's hair care products ceased to exist?

10 on the tier list, 11 in my heart

At Ithaca.Wait,wrong Archer waifufag.

Heracles
>Needs 2 Jacks like a cuck
>Only 1 Waver

UNRlVA|/ed
>2 Wavers because he can crit without meme gens
>Add his King with the new CE to get Charisma, some more stars AND now the boost that best King new CE grants
>Does 10 times more damage than Herkek can thanks to all those buffs he can have

We know who is the better critzerker

Having other servants isn't canon so it doesn't matter

Thanks summary user.

>you all just gang up on Gil while they watch.
Righteous bullying at its best.

ACT-13

>Gilgamesh: “What a farce…!”
>Waver: “We did it! The greatest enemy in the Fourth grail War, the King of heroes has been defeated!”

You stomp Gil’s face in and he disappears, having gotten like three or so lines total in the whole event. Kariya starts hyperventilating from excitement about having defeated Tohsaka’s Servant, and Roman warns you that his vitals seem dangerously low.

Waver yells at Kariya to use his Command Seal to bind Berserker before he passes out, but he’s too late and Kariya faints. Mashu checks to see if he’s alright and tells you he’s only unconscious.

>Waver: “Damnit, if his Berserker loses control then Saber…!”

As if on cue, Lancelot lunges right at Saber, and Waver tells you to take him down since you only needed him to help with Gilgamesh.

>Diarmuid: “It’s not much of a pleasant, fight, but I guess this was unavoidable when dealing with a crazed warrior…”
>Waver: “Your Noble Phantasm is effective against him, stop grumbling about inconsequential stuff and give us a hand!”

>everyone else steps aside and you all just gang up on Gil while they watch
Well, that's convenient.

Here we fuckin' go.

Why is there a Shikifag trying to pick fights?
Haven't been here since Sunday

Best silver shota archer

>but Gil gets angry when he sees Lancelot
He knows

You missed a lot of shitposting.

>Diarmuid: “Crimson Rose of Exorcism – Gae Dearg!”
>Waver: “Now! Finish him off!”
>Iskander: “Waaaaaaiiiiiit!”

Iskander jumps in to save Lancelot, even against Young Waver’s protests.

>Iskander: “I thought it through and made up my mind, I’ll be helping this mad warrior!”

He says he had been thinking about who he’d rather consider his main enemy and thought it’d be Gilgamesh, so now he was at a bit of a loss since you killed him. Young Waver than says he should go after Saber next in that case but…

>Iskander: “No. It’ll be that strategist with the wrinkled forehead and the irritating tone.”
>Old Waver: “Why? Our interest are not in conflict at all!”
>Iskander: “Hum. I dunno.”
>Old Waver: “I’ve been meticulously planning everything to avoid colliding with you, so why now!?”
>Iskander: “I just can’t stand you. That’s all there is to it.”

It's almost assuredly not a Shikifag since most of their spam is google image search results and random thumbnails. It's just a guy who got mad because Shiki was the OP image twice within a span of time and a copycat.

God among men.

>>Iskander: “I just can’t stand you. That’s all there is to it.”
Waver status: Mordred

Yeah, El Melón takes it pretty bad.

>Iskander: “A Servant who manipulates humans and Heroic Spirits alike far too precisely for it to be mere predictions. You are clearly operating outside the rules of this war, and yet you were unable to predict my interference. ”

He says while he doesn’t get what you’re after, he can tell Waver’s here to interfere with the Grail War’s progress and that he’ll definitely be an obstacle, so he’ll consider you as his enemies, along with Saber and Lancer since they seem to be allied with you.

>Iskander: “So I’m helping Berserker. Is it clear now?”

Diarmuid asks you if you’ll fight rider as well, but Waver orders you to pull back, reminding you that you need to avoid defeating more than four Servants, and since you still plan to beat Assassin, that only leaves one more allowed target.

Since Lancelot’s exhausted and his Master’s in critical condition, Iskander wants to pull back for now, and Waver reluctantly agrees.

>Iskander: “Then we’ll fight again once Berserker’s recovered! Until then!”

That's it for now.

>>Iskander: “I just can’t stand you. That’s all there is to it.”

>The greatest enemy in the Fourth grail War, the King of heroes has been defeated!”

Jetfag BTFO yet again

>tfw that first post was mine
No idea why someone jumped in mid-reply chain, I wasn't even mad

>having gotten like three or so lines total in the whole event.
>One of them is literally getting angry as he sees UNRIVA|\ED
BTFO

He's just jealous Weiba isn't a shit character like himself

>literally the smartest person in the 4th Grail War says that Gilgamesh is the greatest enemy in it

Autists will always latch into any excuse to start their shitposting.

Lancelot was an ally in this war.

So besides Kiyo and Saber who is going to get a swimsuit?

>Literally asks Kariya to stop Lancelot as he knows they will get fucked of it wasn't for Deermud

>Waver tells you to take him down since you only needed him to help with Gilgamesh
Mothefucker knows Lancelot was the only one who could beat the jobber

GoA states that Gilgamesh has All acts of TUSK, KILLER QUEEN + BITE THE DUST, STAR PLATINUM, D4C, KING CRIMSON, GOLD EXPERIENCE REQUIEM, MADE IN HEAVEN AND MADE IN HEAVEN REQUIEM, and all versions of THE WORLD in Gate of Babylon.

Right, and once they're done he's useless and they can kill him easily.

Because they deemed Gil as the greatest threat, Caster as unable to be reasoned with, and Assassin as a necessary target as well.

I'm hoping for Mashu and Medusa, but they really seem to hate the idea of making Mashu a complete Servant until their story is over. And I doubt Medusa will get anything.

Nobu a CUTE.

Waver is going to defat Iskandar right?

>easily
Is that why he begged Deermud to stop talking trash?

Nobbu!

what

>Lancelot can't even beat Diarmuid

Isn't it sad?

Why is she called Horta?

Pay no mind, only an ongoing temper tantrum

Yeah, Jeanne is the better one.

Shitposters angry about Garden of Avalon.
Does anyone have a raw text of Garden of Avalon, anyway?

>enemy
Lancelot wasn't your enemy until after he said that

>the moment where Waver's heart shatters into tiny pieces

>3 nips removed me from their FL

What am I doing wrong exactly?

exhentai.org/g/914177/5c6277a9fd/

Emiya,Tamano, Nero and Gil are probably going to get their CCC swimsuits

I'm really confused. He needs two jacks and a waver but Lancelot needs two wavers and Arturia and that's somehow worse?

After all Original > Copies.

>>Iskander: “So I’m helping Berserker. Is it clear now?”
BEST KING

>Welfare 4*s + Shitalot
There's your issue.

More event CEs.
Less Lancelot.
No English names.

>just a fucking picture of panda

Nice sauce Gilfag.

>Since Lancelot’s exhausted
So UNRIVA/|ED wasn't even injured, just tired.

>Iskander: “Then we’ll fight again once Berserker’s recovered! Until then!”
Now this is a good king, he becomes friends with best Servant

>combined final destination before the event was over

now you fucked up

his lancelot is perfect, for the event. +3 event CE and the zero servant for the slot.

Lancelot can't even handle Mashu, Diarmuid and Waver by himself.

9/10 bait.

Here's my (You)

Being fair to him, we already know that his Saber obsession throws off his game. People are pretty much free to attack him if Artoria's in view.

Saber was there too you retard and Lancelot was only EXHAUSTED, not even injured.

All he needed was a Gatorade and he could jump back into action

>equipping CE exp on Nobunaga

Hop on board, the strongest of knights, we are going to conquer the world

Like when he popped his NP against us in the grail cave.
That was a fun time.

So does anyone seriously think Lancelot is anything more than a pure mid-tier Servant both lorewise and gameplay-wise?

>thinking
you're expecting way too much from this general user

Nope. Unless you're a hardcore shitposter. Arturia is the best you can get from the RT

Gameplay-wise I actually consider him fairly high, but below the clear-winners of the 4* tier like Artoria Alter and Heracles. He definitely hits hard when you apply him correctly. But the work needed to do so removes him from top rank.

Who /kings/ here?

You get to watch Gudao fuck your lead Servant. Is it a good experience?

>Gameplay-wise I actually consider him fairly high
Why? There's not a single gold Berserker that doesn't do his job better.

>Arturia
You mean Arthur?

Why did you include 2 failed kings and 1 manchild among them?

Collab when

Wouldn't this have been a golden opportunity for old man El Melon to either come relatively clean or provide a bullshit explanation to sway Team Einzbern and Team Bara to seeing things from his point of view?

Sir Not Appearing In This Film is pretty powerful but useless.

>Nasu: And Berserker was too strong, one of them could easily take out other Servants.
Yeah, Nasu. You think you know more than Nasu?

>The "Knight of the Lake", admired as the strongest even among the Knights of the Round Table.
>But she could not win. Facing that man, that sword, there was no way to obtain victory.
Materials, FGO and not even Saber jerself agrees with your stupid headcanon

Still butthurt that Memekles can't do more than 17k while Lancelot does 50k a hit?

Saber Alter under Sakura is more powerful than Arthur under Manaka.

lol stretching

>Billy
No.

Can't stand the self-stuns of Frankenstein and Tamamocat, so he's the one with the more trustworthy AoE NP in my eyes.

July or August at the very earliest.

So does anyone seriously think Gilgamesh is anything more than a pure low-tier Servant both lorewise and gameplay-wise?

I mean, he loses to gimped Servants and kids. Even True Archer calls him weak.

FZ/FSN tiers

>Gilgamesh, RinSaber with Avalon,Alter
>RinSaber, Heracles
>Cu, Lancelot,Iskandar,Medusa,Cthulhu, Saber
>EMIYA,Diarmuid,True Assassin, Fake Assassin
>Medea,100Hassan, Gilles

Whoa, that makes the 100th time that quote has been posted on this general.
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/And Berserker was too strong, one of them could easily take out other Servants./

Don't you ever get tired of repeating always the same stuff?