>Helpful links
pastebin.com/2a5WBcBP

>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/

>Read this before asking for build advice
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084

>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

>Rough mapping guide (ignore IIQ advice if it's still in there)
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1489756

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NucJk8TxyRg
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1657983
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>shitcrows think it takes skill to stack movespeed

I don't think I've ever seen a more reddit picture than that here

>hardcucks think it takes skill to stack life nodes

okay i made a meme build with 13% leech

This is reddit.

To what end? You're still limited by the default leech rate cap unless you go VP

Friendly reminder that catposter is both the worst poster and the worst player in this general.

QFT

say that to my face not online

>flamedick

r8 my dinner
footlong subway (BMT, tomatoes, olives, spicy sauce) and grapefruit juice

and loneliness

you know me too well

Not enough life nodes. Not meta. Probably can't even clear your colon in under 5 minutes.

>try BV
>instantly drop to 5 fps when I try to whirl into a perandus pack
nice to see builds gated behind high end specs

>spicy sauce
>not honey mustard
>grapefruit juice with high fructose corn syrup
>not water with lemon slices
7/10

>watching d3 stream
>they're unironically complaining about casuals and how they're a cancer destroying games
>mfw

Mister of Sacrifice (30% skill duration)
Potency of Will (45% skill duration)
Exceptional Performance (45% skill duration)
CWDT 1 - IC 3 - Increased Duration 20/20 (74% inc duration)

0 end charges proc => 0.4*(1+0.3+0.45+0.45+0.74) = 1.2 sec
4 end charges proc => 0.4*(1+0.3+0.45+0.45+0.74+1.06*4) = 2.9 sec

I have 20+ cats in my home, come at me faggot. I'm a more cat person than you are.

better off going juggernaut VMS scolds and coh cyclone desu

The fuck is 'mister of sacrifice'?

Also, those scion duration nodes are definitely overpowered.

nothing beats black scum, ghetto map

>CWDT 1
>Increased Duration 20/20

slow as fuck light warps

?
You can level supports to 20 with CWDT, it only limits the level of spells cast

20 second vaal skills and whirling blades say they don't care

inb4 this is some 1337 knowledge like the chrome thing last thread

D

E

F

G

H

I

>being this dead the day before a 2w race
glad to know no one here will compete with me for a demi

everyone's hibernating before the race

post your 2w race build and i'll review it
my areas of expertise: casters and ranged, im not a meleefag

Why don't totemers/trappers use Phase Run linked to CWDT? It's a pretty strong defensive buff: movement speed, can go through monsters, higher response time from them. Now obviously this is useless for most builds because using any skill removes the buff, but it should be pretty good for a passive playstyle like totems/traps?

Some do

Why have it on CWDT when you can have it on manual cast to sneak up on packs?

This is just an obvious and known fact. Like the autistic cunt from the last thread.

I use it on totem/trapper and bow characters.

Any tips on getting over the loss of an HC character? I lost my first HC character due tue a lag spike in the Daresso fight this morning and I can't stop thinking about it.

Stop being a little bitch??

Really? I've lost at least a dozen 90+ chars, mostly to things beyond my control.

What are the advantages and disadvantages to starting 12 hours behind in a 2 week race?

disadvantages:
12 hours behind the autists who will be the first to map and thus gain wealth
12 hours on the first and easiest rotation of league mods

advantages:
I can't think of any, but 12 hours is only 3% of a 16x24h race

D

E

E

F

Why do these divination cards actually make it into the game? I get 3/5ths of a stormcloud every time I run Courtyard? Why. Why design this card, why put it into the game, why ever use it? Completely pointless.

>latency is almost as bad on euro servers as na servers while being located in europe
nice to see GGG's complete disregard for european players continues

You don't understand how the internet works, do you? Stop making us look stupid and troubleshoot your shit yourself you self-entitled fuck.

To be fair, supporters who design a card don't get to decide the rarity/area they drop in, that's on GGG. But yeah, designing a card for a leveling unique is retarded. If you need said unique, you just trade it for 1c. And if you're SSF, you don't want to farm for said unique, because you would plan without.

A good div card would be for a moderately valuable/powerful unique so you actually have incentive to farm maps it drops in.

Official 2w race theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=NucJk8TxyRg

What gets me is that anyone could pull a better card out of their ass. It doesn't have to be good or anything, just useable by someone sometime for something.

I mean, off the top of my head, a card set that requires 100 rare cards that can potentially drop anywhere that turns in for a random base random rarity six link. Is that good? Not really, no. But it's still about a thousand times better than literally worthless cards.

based retard

Chris has said in the past they're against the concept of a card set requiring more than roughly a dozen of card to redeem. The justification being that it lessens the impact of having for example 1/100th of an item (that is 10 times less rare than 1/10th of it).

Speaking of div cards, any card that only drop in non map areas that aren't dried lake merciless are automatically trash, you rush through every area before dried lake/maps anyways and only find a card by off chance. And even if you want to farm for one, item drop penalty is going to fuck you in the ass, you'll amass the currency to buy the item directly before getting a card set.

>He doesn't farm the tabula card
If the card drops in a non linear zone outside of maps and if the card doesn't drop in merci it is trash

doesn't cadiro sell tabula in a1n? farming normal ledge once you got enough coins would be a better strategy

The jew won't be around forever
Plus that's still a linear zone in merci so it kind of fits

what are you guys planning for 2week.
i might go LL ST

dual cybils hybrid poison blade vortex necromancer

iron commander

New skill reveal
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1657983
ancestral meme

SCENE: Highgate, entrance to the mines. A crowd of exiles are protesting and blocking the entrance to the mines, preventing exiles from progressing.

Exiles: (chanting) Our items are soulbound! Please give solo self-found! Our items are soulbound! Please give solo self-found!

(Exiles continue to chant)

(LICKMYVAALS enters stage right and attempts to pass the blockade to enter the mines to no avail.)

LICKMYVAALS: Fucking hell, who needs Deshret's Seal when a couple of self-entitled whiny pricks can do the job just as well??

LICKMYVAALS: (shoves and screams at exiles) WHAT'S YOUR STINKIN' PROBLEM? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE US NORMAL EXILES ALONE AND STOP SHOVING YOUR PLAYSTYLE-CORRECT AGENDA DOWN OUR THROATS? JUST PLAY YOUR STUPID SOLO-JACKOFF MODE BY YOURSELVES, YOU TOTALITARIAN FREEDOM-HATING LOSERS!

Probably a mockup, but if that happens then kaching. My horde of Voltaxics are now worth four times more.

If the base crit chance of the bow is changed, there will be no legacy versions.

How does that make any sense?

Why not nerf poison instead. The idea of a bow that allows you to be an arcane acher is interesting, there's no need to restrict it to bow attackers only.

Not even worth explaining if you just don't understand it.
Spine bows' base crit used to be 5%, but you won't find any of those floating around will you?

>Why not nerf poison instead.
double dipping is the actual problem

Hmm. Nice meme. Well memed.

Well that is a nerf to poison. All they need to do is stop poison from gaining the mine/trap/projectile/whatever increased damage.

what's a fun build to play for the 2 week race

I played my friend's Voltaxic Barrage character with 50% chance to Pierce and passive +1 chain. On a red map soloing the character can kill Haast the moment he spawns before he finishes the first aoe ice spear, I don't think that 1% less crit will make that much of a difference.

Then again, this is shitcore, while he has 6.5k health the character still randomly get chunked for a crapton of life compared to my 10k ES Cyclone CoC Discharge with perma 6 endurance charges.

Why 50% Pierce with Chain? Projectiles can't Pierce and Chain at the same time.

They're obviously a shitter. Barrage is another tell.

>dubs play trashback
>else weekend of drinking

enjoy your cirrhosis

Are you excited about rerolling?
Do you know what you died to? Should you have tested in SC first?

Answer these and then reroll or take a break

don't hurt youself user, you deserve better

Cmon, no dubs.

I stocked up my fridge with lots of healthy easy to eat meals and snacks and only got a couple beers to last me 2 weeks

I'm pumped up for the race

Give me a single reason why I should support patriarchy in this game?

Don't worry. Eventually they'll get around to their $200 gender-swap MTXs.

>has never played the STR classes, nor Shadow
Disgusting.

16-day race starts tomorrow.

Remember, if you haven't bought MTXs make a new account so you don't get shit drops enabled!

I found 8+ exalts and several t1 uniues in this league and have never paid for mtxs, riddle me this

also block chris wilson from grinding gear games' IP address so he can't monitor your gameplay and change drops

Here's some race tips from a veteran:

- Sleep at least 8 hours a day, you don't need to play 20 hours a day and fatigue is the biggest source of rips after overconfidence

- Take frequent breaks and hydrate properly, coffee is optional, water and tea is good

- Eat proper meals, not fattening snacks and ramen

- Stretch your arms, shoulders, and wrists and keep a good seated posture

Remember, it's a marathon, not a sprint. Good luck!

Dying is barely an issue in the game's current state.
Also,
>implying 4-5 days isn't a sprint

>Dying is barely an issue in the game's current state.
Even with Onslaught Beyond Invasion Torment?
>>implying 4-5 days isn't a sprint
I don't understand what you're saying

>I don't understand what you're saying
He's saying the top 25 in each class will be 100s within 4-5 days.

Which may be true because the game is stupidly easy now.

>He's saying the top 25 in each class will be 100s within 4-5 days.
It took havoc like 7-8 days to hit 100 in PHC and that was with a ridiculously efficient build, so no, you won't get 25*19 level 100s in 5 days

some classes have not even hit 100 yet in PHC

what a waste. ggg had the chance to actually level the playing field by making this 2 week league a solo / self found league but instead made it "harder" by making it a flashback party league to allow all those rmt streamers to as usual win the leagues. cause hey... noone is gonna play if havoc doesnt win right? rigged as always. fuck chris wilson.