So on biz I have seen the advice to never hire women because our gender is an overall liability...

so on biz I have seen the advice to never hire women because our gender is an overall liability. as a woman though I want to know
how to stand out above other women and not be seen as a liability that they would be. thanks biz!

>how to stand out above other women and not be seen as a liability that they would be. thanks biz!

Just focus on doing your job to the best of your ability. That's it, and stop caring about what autistic virgin NEETs on this website say.

Most of the people on this board are unemployed according to polls.

Work as hard as everyone else, don't bring emotion into the workplace and be assertive.

From my experience girls who are as equally driven as men go farther, at least in IB where I'm working. I only judge people off the work they produce and their general attitude and ambition.

The women on my floor are just as capable as their male counterparts since that's who lasts in this business anyways.

Another thing is to be prepared to handle a joke without blowing up like some SJW feminist (because no one really wants to be around that). If someone makes a joke that you think can be interpreted as sexist, then just hold your tongue. Don't bring social or political issues into work (unless it's kind of 1 on 1 with someone you trust, but even then do so at your own risk)

Sometimes it helps to be good looking, but really you just need to be proactive.

>be hiring manager
>interviewing men and women
>shy girl comes in
>doesn't really talk or elaborate, noticably nervous
>compared to a really outgoing man or woman, it's a no brainer

This is assuming of course you are not the best cutting edge person in your field and you are average/above average.

Just be friendly with everyone you meet. In most male dominated fields, a friendly and outgoing female stands out so fucking much.

>Another thing is to be prepared to handle a joke without blowing up like some SJW feminist (because no one really wants to be around that). If someone makes a joke that you think can be interpreted as sexist, then just hold your tongue. Don't bring social or political issues into work (unless it's kind of 1 on 1 with someone you trust, but even then do so at your own risk)

expanding on this

>in meeting with team
>people from company throughout southwest USA on call
>have coworker in mexico, who is actually mexican
>boss jokes about him getting kidnapped and murdered by cartels
>girl from california
>boss jokes about her eating salads all the time
>everyone laughs and no one gets offended

>assertive
This but don't overdo it please. A lot of women I have worked with go overboard because they want to be seen as "one of the men". You don't really need to act masculine or domineering to earn respect. Just be yourself and excel at whatever you do.

Depends on the job. Many women will outsell in certain markets.

But rarely are women good or even mediocre shot callers beyond a narrow range.
Women are smart and probably hyper logical in most scenarios. They lock up, freeze, or if they are in touch with their emotions go off into fairy baby land.
Women rarely understand emotion, so they talk about it ad nauseum. 9/10 women in my life could confuse incoherent rage with hunger.
Women hate asking for advice. Its always do it for me, rarely how do you do it, aight lemme give it a crack.
They'll go off on crazy tangents and bark up the wrong tree for years.
Intensity is often a problem. Ought to be able to stare right into someones eyes and have them back down. They beat the tar out of beta cucks but can't out alpha even the weakest most unstable alphas generally.
Women don't let themselves feel often enough. They'll talk about and around the emotion but rarely confront it. As such they're highly unpredictable and volatile little compressed balls that are literally ready to explode at any moment for any reason.
Generally cold and backstabby, women who get careers rarely get them in something they're passionate about. They chase comfort and are vainglorious despite that.
I've rarely met a woman who had big hairy audacious goals.
You can't be afraid to throw down and put people in their place. Often women will do this out of vanity, rarely for the sake of protecting others or adding to group strength, or to instruct.
Generally women have very little appreciable depth to their thoughts. Its rare I'll see a bookshelf. Its rarer still that I'll see a bookshelf with difficult books. Can't remember one woman who ever Broached philosophy. A few talk policy but they're often abhorrent cunts abusing rhetoric.
They flee from conflict when they're losing, its maddening.
Seriously google exists fucking use it before asking inane questions. How, where, when, why, what and who.
Magazine articles are facts.
Stop Fake Smiling

Just dont gossip. Just do the job you were hired to do without talking about people

invest in Veeky Forums approved kneepads

Oh right, this.

A good way to stand out from the crowd is on the first day to bring your own kneepads. You won't believe how often people forget theirs.

The most successful women I've seen in business are just as mindful as the men I've seen in business. Standing up and big timing people to "prove your point" is shitty, regardless of who it comes from, and don't emulate people that try to play it big. Kill them with kindness, but kill them with confidence too.

Speak to what you know. Take some risks, but really work on making most of what you talk about and report on something that you're super confident in.

I used to date a girl who was trying SO hard to be a bitch, that she just was a bitch. Or a dick. Or an asshole. Whatever the nomenclature, she was mean, because she thought she had to be, and it was all an act. Please don't do that.

Can't you even follow the fucking rules?
Tits or GTFO

wtf this dumb hoe has an iphone.
thats why.
you dont think.

Don't take anything personally, keep in mind that everything at work is work related, criticizing your work makes you a better employee, it shouldnt affect you as a person.

Also, say you don't want children.

It's rather simple. Just work as hard as the guys.

If you see them take a lot of overtime to finish a project, then you should do the same. If possible go the extra mile instead of just the bare minimum required.

And it's okay to have people explain things to you at the beginning, but if you still need help with basic tasks after a month or so, then people will see you as a burden and look down on you, regardless of your gender.

And if you got in with a quota, then you will have to prove yourself first. That's just the nature of the beast.

Do the above and people will respect you like their equal or even someone to look up to.

Things NOT to do:
>treat work like a chore instead of a challenge
>complain and moan about the work
>use guys to do the work for you
>only hang around other women instead of mixing with everyone
>spread rumors about others
>be overly thin-skinned about banter
>act bossy to people who are supposed to be your equals
>take innocent advances as an insult or harassment (obviously report real sexual harassment)

literally act like and man and you will go farther than any man equal your ability

or alternatively, don't act like a woman

It also depends on the field. If you find yourself in a field full of autists, than just be confident and assertive. If you find yourself in a more social field, then be friendlier, etc.

also >woman

>get your job done
>if you couldn't to do everything, don't leave everything
>if you couldnt do it, find out how
>deliver your work & your word
>organized your work/records/document properly, dated
>do your own homework, take down your own notes
>when needed, write post-it-note that easy to understand notes as if you're going to take a week off
>if you screwed up, youre the most responsible to fix it up
>consider a personal procedure to avoid repeating silly mistakes
>find someone senior in the field that fits to your principle/personality that you can always refer
>before going home, check/update your daily/weekly task progress, prepares for tomorrow
>before starting your work, check your daily/weekly task progress
>dress presentable like you're dealing with top 5 important client/boss according to your job scope
>you're paid to improve your work skill, to take a small time daily to improve yourself
>have plan for your career in 5 years

>focus on solution, not on the problem, they will be thankful
>dont slander/backbite if you want to go far in the field, even if others do
>keep yourself clean, shit smells for miles, stain takes decades to remove
>workplace is not a fun themepark, but you dont have to turn it into a hell
>be nice, be respectful of others, but stand your ground, learn to say no
>you don't have enough sleep and you're tired, learn to say no
>you don't even have time to spend more with your loves one, learn to say no
>prioritize your task you're paid to do, not others'
>colleagues are not your friend
>dont judge by their word, judge by their deeds
>you're responsible to help to make the operation smooth, not to bend to the desire of everyone
>"I make enough to pay my bills."
>Dont ever-ever-ever-ever tell others how much you make, not even your own family
>if you want to do charity, consider first your parent, family or close relatives
>help by giving stuff, DONT EVER GIVE MONEY, nobody have enough money, even billionaires.
>DONT EVER GIVE MONEY, news of someone giving money travel faster than sunlight hits the earth
>you can only have one father and one mother, but many jobs throughout your life

>all this applies for men too
>all this applies for myself too especially

>as a woman though I want to know
how to stand out above other women

dont show your emotions

thats it.

No bitchiness
No jealousy
No bitterness
No hatefulness

head down and work

>Dont ever-ever-ever-ever tell others how much you make, not even your own family
This is terrible advice. How are you supposed to ensure you're getting a fair wage comparable to everyone else if no one ever talks about it

Find a man and have his children, care for them and be happy, work on your passion while at home or get a job which you enjoy, trust me you'll be much much happier at the end of your life surrounded by grandchildren and a loving family. Will working for Mr. Shekelberg fulfill you? No.

I run a team in a male orientated industry, I've had 2 skilled women on my team that I've ultimately had to fire because they simply deal with every situation with over emotion.

They take it personally when their work is constructively criticised, then spend days in a bad mood.

They take irrational dislikes to other members of staff including directors and try to engineer their own staff group of people they like working with, and phase out others they don't like. Clique...

They begin to create unhealthy friendships with other members of staff which distract them from work, constantly talking about personal stuff in work time.

If they are even remotely good looking other male members of staff will acting like a dogs with two dicks around them.

I feel in certain industries women and men are not compatible. They communicate on two completely different wave lengths.

In a nutshell, women that communicate with their brains instead of their emotions will go much further.

This is all true.
But just to keep the regular NEETs here in reality:
Most men only pretend to not have the same faults or the extreme opposite of it. You just accept it more readily because you can still cover their bullshit with other subjects to talk about. You don't have have that with women.

Protip: [spoiler]You are also annoying and stupd, but for you it's the norm[/spoiler]

>If they are even remotely good looking other male members of staff will acting like a dogs with two dicks around them.
Isn't that more of a point that males are retardedly stupid an you should look for better employees?

Don't badmouth coworkers or shittalk about your boss.
Make jokes.
Maybe meet up for a beer after work.
Don't be hysterical and easily offended.
Basically just act like a man. It makes you unattractive sexually but sexual relationships in the job are always bad anyway. Unless of course you want to sex your way up. Which some see as immoral but hey since women get mad about glass ceilings you gotta use the weapons you have. I'd totally sex my way up if I could, but I'm a man.