/mbgg/ - Mobage General #544

Forgotten one edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games and information on them, please READ THIS:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

Update: This docs has been revamped and remade to be smaller, lighter and easier to find the information you're looking for.

>When playing Japanese Games:
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Friend ID/Name list:
ofo.jp/j/dG6f

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

shironeko.me/article?id=10589
gf.ppgame.com/yy/pc/index.html
appmedia.jp/grimm_notes/288417
i.imgur.com/s6S35Li.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Current events in Shironeko in picture

Another currently ongoing event is the Golden Week event. All rune quests and Soul/Gold quests are open right now and buildings take less time to be finished.

Future schedule:
shironeko.me/article?id=10589

Island underground will open when you clear the 10th Island. Implementation will be in late May.

First meeting bonus will be reset 5/6 again and we're getting a Cursed sword reprint. (So probably today at update time?)

The Guaranteed weapon gacha in Shironeko will end 5/9 at 15:59 JST.

FAT
ASS
TANKS

The weapon gacha in Shironeko is giving a guaranteed 4* for a 10 roll right?

Works like the BGHS guarantees.

1 10+1 roll = 1 Guaranteed 4*

>fourth Primordial Dragon King kill
>fourth run without an Axion Dragon drop

Give me something to dump all those MM^ already, game.

How is Shinkukan Dolls? I really like the illustrations.

CUTE!

Which team are you using?

Princess wears shorts under their skirts.

Nozomi wears some underwear.

Why does Colopl have such big difference in their family friendliness? Remember when they censored Urara's swimming club card?

FGO tier rates

Gatz^, Bonna^, Snaip, Odin^, Macuri, Peyrna.

Peyrna is still kinda deadweight aside from granting buffs, but goddamn if having two buffers doesn't make this fight a hell lot easier/shorter. The only difficulty really stems from killing the Ballista and being able to set up for the massive dual pincer, with correct turn order and during a phase where Life Drain isn't imminent. From then on you can only really fuckup if you're REALLY unlucky with how the second mob wave spawns.

Alice Order has 10% 5* rates currently and some cute waifus available. One of them has a 2 turn +40% attack buff to surrounding allies....

I'm preparing a more specialized team against him after failing once without a buffer. I only have 5 tonberries, who should i let die if he threshes?

Might replace Amimari with 36AIS if i can get the job materials

Palpa is pretty much expendable after she did her thing, like most buffers are, so I'd run her without one. Gatz is probably the only one who can deal some okay damage aftwards, but even he is kinda "eh" against PDK. Other than that, I'm not all that familiar with the Tonberry strategy. I guess deploying a dedicated Healer is a must then, since you can't use Healing Rods or similar and I fear you don't have that many heavy hitters if you're forced to use Lewto? Magic generally barely puts a dent into the dragon, so almost everyting else might be a better choice.

36AIS might be a decent alternative to Amimari, but given that you already have the latter at L90 100%SB, I'd wager the oxsecian girl being an eternity away from properly replacing her.

Uncensored Urara was a preview before the game came out, though. It was always the censored version in-game.

How about the minions, are they as resistant to magic as the dragon?

Most of either healers moveset is on 100% chance anyways, so it'd be more a question of catching up levelwise. I can use Rikken+Amimari for Rikken's heal all as well, but she would be weak CoC-wise.

Does anyone have a pic of uncensored Rouge Kurumi?

Minions are resistant vs magic as well, yeah. Ballista has over 1000 MDef more than Def and Cerberus even 1500 more - although those things at least have the courtesy of having so little HP that it might not matter in the long run.

You also seem to have a L90 Snaip with at least 34% SB that you should use (might wanna get his Tail Spin, while you're at it), if you're already comfortable running Macuri with even less. A boosted Snaip fucking everyone's shit up isn't just some meme. L90 100% Suoh is also perfectly viable for stages like this if you don't have that many alternatives. Swap Jaguna for Snaip and Lewto for Suoh and BAM, suddenly your team should actually look pretty good for this and has some pretty decent potential to abuse Palpa's buff on the big turn.

Snaip is actually up to 50sb 90/73/90 now, didn't look at every single character when updating that.

Switched in Suoh too since he is going to be better until Jaguna catches up in level

Fuck this thread I'm starting a new one

Is this mikanrin?

Should I use my welfare bucks on beginner draw set in GBF? Also any strats for using the tickets like maybe save the 10 draw for event(when is next)?

Literally who

Skirts like Princess and Chulip are idol skirts. They don't show underwear, instead they just have infinite ruffles to conceal everything and guard against upskirts.

Rouge will always be a mystery. I wonder if next sets will be cute vs lewd again.

You mean this one?

god damn slut

Why is Rouge so slutty?

Poor girl, everyone forgot about her.

Hope she gets a new version soon.

Started playing Digimon Heroes. Is rerolling worth it? Took way to long to get a first roll and it was Angewoman. Don't know if it's not random.

Looking for people to do a farming session in shironeko.

Want to farm the runes for Tsukimi event and would prefer to do it with follower bonuses.

bad girl

None of the Rouge/Princess weapons have auto-reload, right?

Yes art and characters are nice. But there is zero game play value. Everything is done automatically, really such a waste.

Rabbit>Bird

I don't know about anyone else but the long loading time is killing the game for me.

I think a few have +ammo, those might evolve into autoreload.

Wiki may not have evolved info to check until after guarantees are gone, though.

Do we still play Drace?

better version here.

>Rabbit>Bird
Not in the new co-op, but yeah, still get sad everytime I see Tsukimi in the game.

I thought follower bonus only applies to the caravan runes.

>still get sad everytime I see Tsukimi in the game.
But why?

Tsukimi is so cute

Mutual follower bonus applies to all runes, all the time. It's a game mechanic, not an event.

It's most relevant for Caravan due to how high the rewards go, though. The rest is pretty easy off random matching.

I was starting to kinda feel that way about Mireille.

Then I got her on a single roll in the last few days, and all was well.

Cute girl stuck in a bad game

GIRLS FRONTLINE WILL BE GOING IN OPEN BETA ON MAY 20TH

new website gf.ppgame.com/yy/pc/index.html

whether you can register with email or not is still unknown however

HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh shit nigga

I'll farm variant coop if anyone's up for it.

We're lacking someone with a maxed birdgirl to farm Variant so we're about to start farming Moon/Sun runes.

If you miss a trading for a weapon and it leaves the trading shop, does it mean you'll never be able to get it anymore?

I remember long ago, every weapon could be traded for but it doesn't seem like the case anymore.

I have amazing luck with characters, but awful luck with weapons. I literally have always had more than half of the top 10 characters according to most lists for the longest time, but I don't think I have ever gotten a 4 star weapon I wanted, and even then, the last time I got a 4 star weapon was so long ago, that I traded it for the Pocky hammer. The Pocky hammer is actually the most recent weapon I have.

>Maxed birdgirl to farm Variant
That's not me

Weapons leave trade when they leave gacha, weapons leave gacha when their characters leave gacha. So yeah.

>every weapon could be traded for
How long back are we talking? It's been this way for as long as I've been playing, and I hadn't ever heard of that.

There are quite a few options when there's a limited set up, though. Or two, while Chaguma was out.

>How long back are we talking?
Maybe I'm remembering wrong. I remember thinking this around when Carolyn and Summer Invisible Fist Girl were like the best characters in the game. Maybe it was never the case.

That sounds like before I started, I joined just before Ruushe time.

I could imagine it being like that a little bit just after weapon trades being implemented. But if so, I doubt it was like that for very long.

>Golden Week

What to do on the first and second one?

Clear story island 9, spam guild offers

dead

appmedia.jp/grimm_notes/288417

Evaluation for the new units. Mirror Alice is SS, March Hare and Mad Hatter are S+ and the Rabbit is S.

>750 gems
>only dupes
Still mad about it.
Do you know if archer Alice and the others characters are limited?

No idea. It doesn't say they are limited in twitter.

>tfw you tally up the materials you need to acquire the technologies you want in the near future
>then you tally up the materials you also need for tanks you want to make and promote
>then you realize you should be making sure your main technologies are constantly upgrading on all three tiers.

I could theoretically blow all my corn and a significant amount of dogtags to 3700ish materials. That would be enough to research the technologies I want. I'd need twice that to also develop the tanks I want.

Tank life is hard.

>an absolute qt like this is just a dead end and won't get live 2D or voices
What a shame.

Cute girls are a diamond dozen. Just forget and move on

I've no idea why I got the urge to do this. I have no experience shooping things at all and did this in paint. Imgur link because NSFW.

i.imgur.com/s6S35Li.jpg

Yeah, now you know roughly how people uncensor things, although some bits are a bit easier without paint

Also, it's funny that you did it on the little image and not the one I put out after

I started when I first saw the original image when it popped into the thread ten minutes before your second one. Was only after I was done I saw you reposted with the card image.

How do you draw clean lines? I wanted to add the part of left ear but it's awfully messy

Cropping and copying a different line already in the image then doing touch up work on individual pixels around it.

As I said this is not my forte and I all I used was paint. It was pretty much purely winging it, seeing if it looked off, then wing it some more. There's a bunch of little things that seem a bit off to me, but seem like too much of a pain to fix.

There's a huge advantage when working with editing a large image as nobody notices all the little mistakes if you work at the pixel level.

>twice that to also develop the tanks I want
Are you pursuing Sturmtiger or something?
Well no matter what you do she is just a Pz3, she needs to be a big girl to mount long and big sticks.
I'm pretty glad my dead end turns out to be a pretty good meatshield/scout hybrid.
Although a heavy tank with scouting comparable to a T-60 is just ridiculous.

>Gold tanks
Dead ends
Yeah, nah.

Guess I'm not gonna get it much better than this for the time being. Don't really know about the cropping, copying, and rotating since I can't seem to get rid of the cream colour without making it look weird when I paste it elsewhere

I wouldn't call it uncensor but more of a lewd edit.

SturmTiger, Tiger 17, and IS-2m. As well as BTR-50PA.

Currently trying to develop in total.

Promote Panzer III Ausf L.>Tiger Ausf E.>Sturmtiger
JagdPanther>Tiger 17
SU-100>KV-2>IS-2m
BA-10M>BTR-50PA

Maybe
Promote B2>ARL44 and Panhard as well since I think the French styles are cute.

When you add in the promotion costs, that's where it gets absurd. Though I guess it's my fault for wanting all the tanks. I do intend to create them all.

Also I wonder if we're going to get anymore of the Chinese events we missed, sped up events, or if we're just going to skip to somewhere along their new system.

With a skirt that short, it might as well be the same

Rip secret club

In this case, yeah. But really, the only difference is whether what was under your edit was panties or a mosaic.

But short skirts are cute!

I thought that user moved to its own general and continued doing that stuff

>Your edit
Don't get me wrong, I'm not that user. Just pointing out that the edit would be more of a lewd edit since it turned plain white panties into nothing.

And I imagine mosaics would be a lot harder to uncensor or modify.

I didn't mean that as you specifically. Just as "one's edit."

My point was that was pointing out that they're basically the same.

Lewd edit: Draw a vag yourself, slap it onto panties.
Uncensor: Draw a vag yourself, slap it onto a mosaic.

Mosaic isn't any easier or harder, they're both just something to be replaced by the lewder version you draw in.

I still haven't gotten a good enough swordsman unit from the last tower event till now

You didn't get Isami or Premio?

Is it bad that the cute girl and the lewd edit of said cute girl finally convinced me to check out Panzer Waltz?

I got tsukimi and peak instead

Well there's always next time!

And cursed sword is better than tower sword anyway.

>tfw can't roll either Cheshire Cat or Mirror Alice
Instead I got Kuro, the Darkness version of Dulcinea.

I'd imagine those girls are drawn like that to bait thinking through dick so you should be fine

If you end up liking it and sticking with it, it was a good thing.

If you hate it and drop it right away, it was a bad thing.

Only one way to find out, though.

>tfw I got both and still can'r finish that level

Then you need a large dose of git gud

Anyone have jp wiki for Valkyrie Anatomia for checking map drops and such?

sardine best imouto

More lewd will revive /mbgg/ and get people to "rise" from their graves

>Metal Waltz
>Start trying my hand at some clashing
>Scout a player with a single KV85
>"This should be easy with my full team of level 50s"

>Miss
>Miss
>Ricochet
>Deflect
>Miss
>Ricochet
>Deflect
>RANK D

Now you know that a single high tech HT can beat your shit, there is one guy with a single Tiger Ausf E from what i read she got like 3.3k armor and he is always have aleast 400k silver.

I need a nude edit of rouge cards

Students are not for lewd

Called the police

>Middle part of Idol event starts
>Just more fans to grind for more rewards
>No new story or main stages
>Just a new concert offer
They added onsen yukata for Rouge group and compass can be upgraded to level 3. Compass upgrades increase fan counts.

The only thing of note was that a jp on 2ch pointed out the compass has two of six glowing stars at level 3.

Seems like what you need is the penetration power of British APDS fired from the 57mm of a Churchill.

Started Panzer Waltz and all this tank and military stuff is going over my head.

All I can do is giggle and think lewd things when the Penetration stat . And wonder who in the world is Jumbo.