League of legends general /lolg/

ice waifu, Best waifu and best freljord edition
old:eyosongive.us

xth for jay z

More brackern when?

>reminder Elise could have been cool
>but she turned out shit

I want to exterminate the void spawn with Leona!

b-best pair

I love Taliyah! Do you love Taliyah?

I like Evelynn and Poppy
They're qts :)

Bread and butter pickles are absolutely disgusting. Pickles shouldn't be sweet, ever.

LEGS OF LEGUMES.

>Had absolutely no impact on teamfights or lategame
This is objectively wrong.
Vlad's damage amp, accompanied by his constant aoe dps and sustain was insanely great for lategame.
Also with his passive he could build all ap items and still have 3k hp and +120 of each resistance while gaining back 400+ hp per spell rotation.

First for Foodie user from last thread! Old questions

>Champion that causes you to tilt/become instantly salty
>Your favorite champion
>A weird combination of food you enjoy.

New question will be
Your favorite book series (this does not include anime you shitters.)

Waifu I will literally fly to whatever third world country you live in and slap your shit for insulting bread and butter pickles. KEEP POSTING LEWDS

what in the fuck is wrong with the Celt's shields?

>Teamfighting
>Keep hitting this dude in the frontline
>Suddenly hear the magic sound
>CLAAAAAAANG
>Turn around, Flash, Q, hit all of their squishies
>Start spamming R like a mad man

God, there are few ults as satisfying as this.

No, because she tries to destroy the bird patriarchy.

>Liking a jewnose sandnigger
I know you're desperate user but have a little of self respect

l want Leona to blugeon and beat me then Behead me!

dead inside

i-i want to STOP WITH THIS WAIFU WEEB SHIT!!!

>Garen's ult will never be a reset

If anybody want to join /v/izards add me on NA.Just be chill and don't get mad at video games.
IGN:Tengrichan

She's growing on me. The humongous nose doesn't even bother me that much anymore.

Hi friend! You seem to be lost.

xth for having no friends and being alone

I WANT TO FUCK RIVEN

What does more damage, Darius ult on a target with 5 stacks of bleed or Garen ult on the villain? Assuming it's at more or less the same health.

Get out of here tumblr, and take your flat noses and freckles with you

that shit was so good

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong board. /pol/'s a few scrolls down

Garlic Kosher Dills > Anything

Book series: History is Dead

I believe darius dunk does, garen's ult does damage based on missing health?....I could be horribly wrong.

>Darius ult does flat damage
>Garen ult is %missing HP
depends on max health desu

>i'm 15 and /pol/ is the best board ever

>shiv jhin

That's some tasty shit

Garen does more damage the more health is missing from the target. And only the villain takes true damage.

Never tried a garlic kosher dill...I spare you this time slutty support boy. What is the book series about?

>doesn't like freckles
m8 you best be baitin'

Well, you're half right.

But that's not Katarina.

wheel of time series

>Darius is just better garen

New Vlad is fucking garbage. Why the fuck is his nova able to be blocked, why the fuck is that even a mechanic. Clunky as fuck. If anything the cast time should be enough of a counter play.

WELDING MY NIGGA, WHEEL OF TIME WHAT UP, you hear it may be getting a movie/tv series?

This is important: do you like Nynaeve?

Shiv jhin is spicy as fuck and makes me nearly insta-tilt if I'm a squishy.

It's awful and I hate it.

Short stories from History involving Zombies.

Swain is so irrelevant this patch that no-one even bothers to post genderbender art of him.

Lissandra is a freezer pop and I'm gonna eat her.

You EUropoors/mexicans dont know what freezer pops are though, or their made out of motor oil there

Not to mention
>10% of your max health every time you want to charge it
>Q Gives fuck all for regen if not used with his passive, which is still less all together than it did normally
NICE
FUCKING
REWORK
RIOT
GAMES
I don't think that's how you judge how relevant a champ is

The freckles are not so much the problem, its the flat nose the rest of her face is ok, its like they deliberately picked her nose to be flat, the freckles is more of a joke because tumblr artist put them on fucking everything along with red noses

May have to give that a look-see. I love me some zombies.

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums on NA 8 slots left

password is vidya

but its the other way around

darius is more fun though

I kind of like him and had plenty of success (D1), but they really need to up his AP ratios and make him build less tank (as it's fucking impossible to balance a DD that scales of health) when they can't even balance one who scales of mana

>clg destroys g2
>go to sleep
>wake up
>skt 0-2
>clg lost to turks

???????????

Xth for Cute Vi

I want to go swimming with Vi and Caiand hope to God for a nip-slip edition.

Well, not really. Darius is a slow ass dude that if he gets into the middle of the fight and gets to keep fighting eventually starts ulting and kills everyone, but is also really vulnerable to being kited and cc'd. Garen is a dude that rushes you at mach speed, silences one guy and shits on him so hard the game uninstalls itself while being fucking impossible to peel. So it's more like Darius is the fighter Juggernaut and Garen the assassin juggernaut.

Dont you mean in?

Post matches with teams.
If you only do well when your team is doing well, It's not a good champion

I'm waiting for champion.gg to update to see how much winrate he got when maxxing Q/W

I'm pretty sure there are some nigs who haven't looked closely and still max E although it's a one point wonder now

Let this sink in

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums on NA 5 slots left

password is vidya

anyone wanna play a normal or something?

Mah nigga.

What is this cumguzzling slut trying to say? I dont speak retard.

>SKT vs China

Honestly this. If you go even with your lane opponent it just takes too fucking long to be worth a shit in teamfights. Just become an ult bot

>Faker literally picked AD runes on Azir
>YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS TO BE A PRO PLAYER

>Garen is impossible to peel
Whatl

He's a teamfighter without CC.

Vlad has never been able to do well without a decent team to back him up; his role hasn't changed.

>Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
>Moulder

My nigga.

He's saying how working a job is a lot easier than being an esports pro; and in the same sentence also claiming that being an esports pro is more important than working a full time job.

>faker fags still on suicide watch and maximum damage controls
xd

Sure, but Im on eune.

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums on NA 4 slots left

password is vidya

In a Standard game it's more or less even. But Darius can get more damage out of his ult since it scales with AD whereas Garen's is targets missing HP%.

what!!! i didn't know anything about that, time to google that shit

Nynaeve a qt

my condolences

>you will never have a brown, freckled, short-haired, girlfriend that will happily take you on unforgettable journeys through the desert
It's not fucking fair, bros. It's just not fair.

Yeah but if old vlad was able to close the distance he shit on everyone in his range while killing everyone
New Vlad basically kills himself trying to use his E for damage.
This rework is awful, just awful.

Long time no see
You r still shitter :3

>Throw CC at him.
>Activates his W so you're basically tickling him.
>Then activates Q and takes off all slows off him while giving him a crapload of ms.
>And when he spins he ignores unit collision.
>And even if the target flashes away as soon as silence ends his ult is ranged.

I would say Garen is actually one of the hardest champions to peel in this game. Largely in part because he can eat all the CC you throw at him with no problem.

Why is this Thorin guy always saying the most retarded shit.

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums on NA 2 slots left

password is vidya

Go to the fucking middle east then you giant faggot

Are there any decent Taliyah edits yet

Best girl.
Best hair.
Best wife.

deserts are awful though why would you even want that

theres a reason people from sand countries blow themselves up and arizona and texas are filled with dumb fuck retards. Shit melts ur brain my nigga

He's an e""""sports""""" """""journalist,"""" and self-proclaimed """""historian.""""""

There's rule 63 Lucian

I agree with those who says e-sports should be taken seriously by the general public. But you're actually retarded if you think it's harder to sit on your ass and play a game for 10 hours than it is to do any sort of physical labor for 10 hours.

>tfw have a white, freckled, redhead girlfriend that happily took me on an unforgettable vacation to ireland
broke up with her a year after because I caught her with a dudes dick in her mouth

love is dead in this age user

Do you mean splash edits or lewds?

His E isn't bad, but suffers greatly due to the massive damage it gains from health instead of AP.

They can't give Vlad the damage his kit needs to be useful as that would make him effectively an AP mid with 5000 health.

Riot, just make him into a normal caster with some MINOR health costs and heals in his kit.

>tfw cucking fiddle out of their ult with trundle pillar

I want to bully Lulu to the point where she kills herself.

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums IS LIVE ON NA

BETS!

>Solo drag before 10
>Solo nash at 20
>This is somehow perfectly balanced
What the fuck was Riot thinking? People already complained about this shit in the PBE and they released the exact same shit on the live servers.

I'm unironically bronze. It sucks, but eh. Only way I'll get better.

Just become a cuck and enjoy the best of both worlds.

>4 minute aram queue

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

curse my high elo aram MMR

Has there ever been a Yasuo that wasn't:

>shit
>awful attitude incarnate
>a feeder

People don't go to the PBE to play test for bugs and broken shit. They go for the free skins.