/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/iwUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9vvu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725301450714857472

>Map Pack 2 Announced
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dIc/

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ivUbamyy
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reverse growths!

I'm assuming I should master seal cyrus to a paladin, but is there any reason I should class him to gk instead

>vandalized

It's not vandalized.

Is it Children's Day already? Man how time flies.

>not vandalized
>linkbin has "v v", not "w"

Proper links:

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472

>Map Pack 2 Announced
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc/

Just walk away from the screen, shitposter-kun.

Insecure much?

Morgan is such a cutie.
So, who gets to destroy Nowi's gaping hole so I can marry her Nah?

This is why not everybody needs a birthday thread.

waaaaalk
away
my dude

Take a penny leave a penny

>Make early, vandalized thread
>Villainize anyone who complains
Why has this guy not been banned, he's been ruining 2 or 3 threads a day.

Their work is consistent with their pay.

pls give bath towel

Gaius

GAIUS x Nowi is literally Canon, but it's your choice

Also orange nah is best nah

GAMEPLAY DISCUSSION TOPIC

Let's talk about reclassing. Who needs it the most? Who needs it ASAP? Who should stay where they are for a couple levels to get skills? Does anybody need/extremely benefit from a friendship or partner seal? What about the free DLC/path seals; assuming you're not spending money on DLC, who should get the freebies?

Reposting

Archer!Paragon!Mozu immediately following her paralogue. Went from Level 1 -> Level 10 with good level ups all-around.

There's no point in complaining though. If you have time to complain you had time to make a better thread on time. The "close your eyes and walk away from the screen" meme has credence. Because you complaining isn't gonna fix the problems. So take a break and try again next thread.

JUST LITERALLY WALK AWAY FROM THE SCREEN, HOLY KEKED BY FLORA AND CAMILLA AND KEKDELIA FAMPAI! YOURE WAIFU IS SHIT DESU WHAT IS ANYTHING BELOW THE NUMBER THIRTEEN DESU???

Kellam; Nah's destined to tank, so let her tank.

Here's the villainizing step in action.

Well.......

I'm dead fucking serious. Call it what you want, but I'm stating the facts.

Vaike if you want monster strength Morgan. Henry otherwise

Ahh, so this is the INFAMOUS thread vandalism boogeyman persecution victim complex I've heard all about....

Midori is for _______

>"make a thread on time before an early thread"
Friendly reminder that the modcucks allow and encourage this.

cuddling.

This is honestly the funniest post I've seen all day.

Frederick

head patting.

You threw a lot of words together, and I'm rather confident that you don't actually know what any of them mean.

REPOSTING:
TELL ME YOUR FAV CRITICAL QOUTE OF YOUR WAIFU/HUSBANDO

POST THEM

Dori

fucking

INARTICULATE YELLING

Felicia is the cutest! She has brought me happiness i have never felt before! She is the only thing i could ever need! My life wouldn't be worth living without her! She gets me through every single day! I love Felicia!

Soleil
Dance for me~~

Owain pls.....

What item is used to promote Hector? When do you get it?

Scarlet
>YOU WENT AND GOT ME MAD

I want to _____ Azura.

Hello England

Sky Seal, you get one from Athos.

But give it lyn, it makes her badass

I don't think that's a dori

HERE GOES NOTHING!

If you're playing Hector's route, he has a story-based promotion.

[laughing in Fox-anese]

Why don't the links work?

Drink

A special lord specific promotion you literally can't miss, unless you're in Hector mode, in which case he gets stuck with the midgame event promotion, which comes a bit later if I remember right.

MORGAN A CUTE. Best daughter. Her supports with Robin are still my favorite supports in all of Awakening.

ignore

Does Caeldori enjoy anal? I'm sure she does considering she inherited that ass from her mother.

I know that is a kanpeki

INNES THE FUCCBOI
A ROMANTIC STORY BY -THE LEGEND-

Onse yupon a tym dere wuz a secsi tsundere fuccboy calld INNES.
He denied he liked it bht took at lest 20 cocks and day and drunk gallons of cum per hour that maed him strongr (or so he sez).

One daey though came Ephrum who fuked his azz but also proposeded 2 him.

"But im gonna kekekek u" sed Innez.
"I kno" sayed Ephrim "I am into that sort of thing.".
And then dey kized and married. Eiryka stroke her big veiny futa cock thru all teh celebrations and cum all over the bouquet and dinner and dogs and Gilliam.

And so dey libed happuly ever after.

kill

Because a few people think it's hilarious to break them

Proper links here

ebin shitposters

refer to

>My diagnosis? You're done!
She also has the best crit cut-in expression in the game

I like Hana

Because for whatever reason people keep purposely breaking them. It's just /feg/ shitposting again. Look here for proper links:

Good taste

Lyn's only at level 14, so I'd like promote Hector since he's already at level 20. Do you get any more of them?
I'm on Eliwood mode. Does he get a story-based promotion or just Hector?

That's dumb

Ses, you get 2 of them and your Main Lord evolves dutin a story Element.

So eliwood

>best cut in
>not Charlotte

Alright, here we are- total Bizarro Emblem growths for all routes, with base class growths now included.

If anybody wants to see the fixed base growths without classes, just let me know.

In Eliwood mode(i.e. your first playthrough), he gets an event specific promotion, while in Hector mode the promotion event goes to him instead and Eliwood gets to use one of the Heaven Seals.

Lyn/Eliwood/Hector wishes their tactician a happy birthday!

Camilla can stay where she is until after Savage Blow is learned, Mozu needs the heart seal the most alongside Paragon so that it is easy to train her up. Owain needs the heart seal as well to take advantage of the superior growths Memedon has for him and lets him be the physical unit he's meant to be, though the dread scroll is superior for his physical growths for the meanwhile until he hits 21 and then reclasses to Mememaster.

Only time I find you any useful in your default class is in Endless Dreams where you have the highest defense out of Kana/Mitama/Kiragi/Hisame thanks to the beastrune you carry. And even then there are at least too many threats between Solel/dogwife/Mullet WALL that you can handle safely so you're forced to chug the HP tonic to safely take them on.

/feg/'s dumb in general

>That FUCKING smug grin
I love it

Thanks for the happy birthaday

>takumi

So I use the seals on Hector/Lyn and Eliwood promotes naturally? Okay, thank you for the help.

ELISE WILL CHOKE THIS POINT

It's children's day today, so post a picture of your waifu/husbando with your child(ren)!

Elise looks pretty great; pretty tanky, and the strength is so great that with axes she might even get a lot of ORKOs in without doubling. shame about the Speed, though; guess you need to Friendship Seal her with Effie ASAP to get your hands on Wary Fighter.

Funny that your twin sister in Awakening shares your birthday as well...

Is she a stale cinnamon roll now in bizarro /feg/ land? She probably is busty as all hell now there as well alongside Sakura.

Are there any other pictures where someone is riding dragon form Kamui?

I have no idea who to use paragon on.

They're not safe to post here.

LEGAULT VS NILES a thriller story by -ASS KISSER-

Onse upn a tym dere was a giant tree
The tree wuz teh source of all mana

But then Niles went shopping for some sexy corset: he founded it and thoughted "sexy" and went to pick it.
But Illegault wanted to buy it 2!
"Hey bytch" sed Legault "This iz mine you rancid cock eating cunt".
"Fuck you" said Niles.

And so they fougt:
They bitch slaped eachothre and pulled there hairs. The clerk (one of those fuling pegasus sister bitches from Genealoggy) jjuste watched and thoughted "funny".

Aftre much dismaey, they fainted and almost died.
They shareded the hospitla room and talkeded about bdsm and gay. They had fun and ahen they fetl better they fuked

The endy

Why waste the gold from giving a Heart Seal to Odin at all? He's not particularly good even in Samurai, and using him after his introduction means not using one of your more useful units thanks to the limited deployment slots.

Anyone here, who also plays other tactic games?

I pretty much also enjoy Tactics Ogre(Knigths of Lodis), xcom(1+2), Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.....etc.

Yes, brother Robin is happy with his daughter, so whatever

>Rinkah is almost the same

At least she starts as a way more useful class now. And holy shit, all those mages in Hoshido.

Upload them to imgur. My dick demands it.

>tfw no pictures of my waifu with kana

>Tactics Ogre
Muh nigga, literally underrated game

if you insist

I am a divine DRAGON, sir. I would not let just anyone ride me like some common beast. That privilege is reserved for my darling little sister. And for your mother.

I love my family!

Feels horrible bro.

Any other strategy games let you calculate damage so accurately and consistently like Fire Emblem does?

It's kind of obvious to use it on Mozu given that it'll help her out of her rough start and allow her contribute straight up as a unit, even more so in Conquest given the limited exp. And if you do so as an Archer she will probably overtake the majority of your units save a couple like (you)/Effie/your butler or maid. Just pair up Paragon Archer Mozu with Effie so that you can work up building their support rank and you're good to go.

>that Gunter

I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE

I started Tactics Ogre. I just recruited Canopus and
How much do I have to grind to get through? Holy shit just one level difference does a lot.

No, just tactic games.
So what do you guys like also?

I love my dumb fox family.