/scg/ Star Citizen General: Content Soon Edition

/scg/ Star Citizen General: Content Soon Edition

Previous Thread boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/scg/type/op/

>FAQ
pastebin.com/fcf25Vi9

>Arena Commander
Overview: robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15239-Roundup-Free-Fly-222-Patch-And-Other-Updates
Download: robertsspaceindustries.com/download
Manual: robertsspaceindustries.com/media/1c1bbpmb3uat3r/source/AC-Manual-1-1a-V11.pdf
Tweaks & FAQ: pastebin.com/QRWNvEVD

>Jump Point Current Issue robertsspaceindustries.com/media/aerpn86c991ifr/source/JumpPoint_04-04_Apr-16_Reaching-The-Stars.pdf

>Jump Point Repository
pastebin.com/Cd9wQ9YB

>Latest Star Citizen Asset Leak
pastebin.com/aGpzF7wV

>New Stuff
The ARK Starmap robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/spectrum-dispatch/15000-The-ARK-Starmap
Squadron 42 robertsspaceindustries.com/squadron42

>Latest Official News
10 for the Chairman: Episode 84: youtu.be/MMlaecTbKjo
10 for the series: Developers: Episode 08: youtu.be/j02lrXo3fXA
Around the Girth 2.30: youtu.be/E3T1BwUWruQ -ben only shows up for the last 4 minutes
Reverse the Girth: April 29th, 2016: youtu.be/gpSgnD9Se_Q
Bugsmashers 24: youtu.be/GHgOlN5K29E
Meet the Devs: Paul Reindell: youtu.be/n2hETOEGt-Q
Squadron 42: Behind the Scenes - Andy Serkis: youtu.be/FanEYdkFQXA
Star Citizen Alpha 2.3: Meet the Starfarer: youtu.be/qzFcpQTEVAk
Monthly Studio Report March 2016 robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15285-Monthly-Studio-Report

CitizenCon 2016 Details: robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15245-CitizenCon-2016
CitizenCon 2015 full presentation: youtu.be/_5sRUYwgWGI
Gary Oldman at 1:13:23
SQ42 at 1:43:00

Other urls found in this thread:

games.slashdot.org/story/12/09/11/149228/activision-blizzard-secretly-watermarking-world-of-warcraft-users
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Content?

I'm in Evocati and currently downloading 15 GB download 1 hour 23ish minutes left) in total so I assume they've sorted out patching without redownloading the entire thing. But I am currently in the Evocati discord and several people are already in the game.

Ask me anything you want to know, and I'll ask some of the testers already ingame. Once it's downloaded I'll play it for a bit then come back with screenshots (sensored/cropped if there's anything that can lead them to me).

we alive?

Don't screenshot, if they are even slightly not retarded then they will have embedded a unique code into the interface that leads back to you so they know to disqualify you in the future.

Just stick to talking about it.

Anyway, what are the big changes in the update, anything unexpected?

If they sent out patch notes just post those

S C A M
C
A
M

What's it like to be a little cucky twink getting fucked out of his money, faggots?

how long have you been waiting and watching just to find a thread to post this in?

it'll end up like every other post you have ever made.

Yes, patch notes please!

>NDA for an alpha patch

>open development

Oh come on.

No way they did anything like that. It's not a big enough deal for them to care that much.

May I interest you in a few hundred dollars worth of jpegs?

>It's another Fag4theFagGod shows how butthurt he still is about being banned episode

So, patch notes?

^ What he said

Patch notes pls

Patch notes or you're a big fat phoney

Well, they are going to release it eventually anyway. Plus, they pretty much told about the most important shit that will be in it already. What do you want to know, just how buggy it is right now?

actually yes.

>Morrowind years being absolutely zero related to when the game was started or came out

It's buggy as hell and pretty damn broken, like every other time something complicated gets implemented into anything anywhere.

Happy?

Well most of us really just want to know what's in it like how much persistence did they add, how does making money work, etc.

not really?

I really just wanna see to what degree things are fucked now. I like seeing bugs.

The thing is, due to CIG's new update policy, some of the extremely buggy stuff they couldn't fix up in time might still get removed from the update.

such as............

Idris being tested in Evocatii. Will confirm with pics once I know there isn't a watermark.

and dont get too hyped. It has to be spawned in via dev right now.

Can you fly the starfarer?

Reminder that Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare will be finished before Squadron 42 is released.

>>Call of Duty

What about using Steam overlay?

How bis is the cod team again?

It flies but if you have anyone in it they clip through the stairs and die.

Also there are no patch notes just a list of things they want tested.

games.slashdot.org/story/12/09/11/149228/activision-blizzard-secretly-watermarking-world-of-warcraft-users

It's more an issue with invis water marks. I'm fucking with the images now to see if I can get them to show up.

hi derek, why isn't LOD on that chart?

Reminder that INN is being paid by CIG with backer money

Reminder that their UK trip and press room was all paid for by backer money.

I'd be careful, user. As far as I know you're our only inside guy.

awesome, i have more money if they need it.

Until I get this image thing worked out I'd be happy to answer shit. Full disclosure I think its BS that they are doing an nda

I don’t think there’s a way to really be sure there isn’t a watermark anywhere, they can be creatively hidden and maybe not even show up at all times.

Potato style shots of a monitor however should be safe, assuming you don’t fuck up otherwise. (Exif data, other public images of your desk, etc)

Would you like to buy some snake oil while you're at it, user?

Are you enjoying your jpeg ships?

if your snake oil is special somehow, i'd buy some right now. how much is it? i also have a 2 plots on the moon if you'd like to barter.

oh, and a mars rock. i bought it from some nigger with 2 PHDs.

>backer money
Nice meme
Let's see your evidence
Your assumption that literally everything CIG does is paid for with "backer money" isn't evidence

Yes, it's packed with pheromones that will attract your fellow furries on Reddit should you ever decide to leave your humble abode.

don't knock it until you try it. us furries have awesome orgies. come join our forum on somethingawful. our reddit sub was deleted during an FTC investifation. unfortunately, you have to suck some nigger dick your first round but it's all good.

Oh why not, what the hell. What's your user handle?

Just hit up Roeben on our Steam Chat. He's our point-of-contact for bbc and furry orgies

Lowtax, but D_Smart runs the show now. ask him about the dick sucking. just be careful you might get sued if you disagree with him.

Stunt/Flores/Shogun on BDO but currently banned

InnerCucks detected

Baka redditor/KWA furfag detected

>Baka redditor/KWA furfag detected

I thought Ved and Kong had the furries. I mean, they left quite a large pawprint across the web. Why did their leader disable his furaffinity account?

so, where are the idris screenshots?

Probably because Stunt asked them to since it included drawings of Stunt's fursona?

So Plaxinov illustrates his personal fantasies of Stunt as a furry?

Weird

Even if they test the idris now I highly doubt they will bring it live soon. They want to hold it back for SQ42.. Which really sucks for Idris owners...

Hey Stunt, how's the damage control going, and how are you enjoying your latest ban?

I wouldn't know, I'm not Stunt. I'm just looking for clarification.

you never know. with the release of the idris there will probably be another sale.

another quick million $ never hurt anybody.

trips of truth

Reminder that /scg/ can no longer survive without mentioning Stunt or KWA.

I give this thread 24 hours to live, but then again, that's probably being generous

you idiot, there definately are patch notes

>nothing to talk about
>KWA attention whores, keeping thread alive when it should die
>somehow this is a good thing

i'm patiently waiting for someone to get sued :/

>its a KWA defends it plebbitor members edition

I'm patiently waiting for the first SC related suicide.

>>>/bdog/

>only Ved would ever criticize us with proof!

what's wrong with racism and hate speech?

>ved
>kong
>goons

I don't get this image, aren't they all one in the same?

>its a redditors posting redditors episode

until i see some kind of proof that you indeed have what you say you have i will hold of on the questiones.

now post potatoe shot of new content so we can continue with this!

>we weren't releasing enough updates so we put a PTU in your PTU

LMAO

tell me when SQ42 is coming out

Bump for Patch notes

Someone post some screenshots

What are you guys calling a "watermark" exactly?

So when's the armor competition?

I'll suck yo dick fo a lowrez Idris shot!

Nigga, you picked the wrong year to ask that shit. Come back next May my lil nigga

Here we go, low-res Idris. I hope there are no watermarks.

Thanks Fi...I mean, /tv/

ummm I think you're mistaken

how do i downvote? dis fucking place can't even leak shit properly

Hide + report is a downvote, replying an upvote.

How much persitence is there?
What is exactly saved between logins?

Hello?

Fuck, I forgot how bad those estimates were.

Omg just post here what is new in the Patch. No official patchnotes or screenshots whatsoever needed.

Just .. Tell .. Us .. What .. Is .. In .. The .. Patch!!!!

(Pretty please)

Shadowplay what?

Not that bad, actually. Broad enough that they managed to implement some of the most important stuff (barely) on time. Arena Commander was left out tho, a shame.

I have no idea how AAA development typically goes, but I imagine, just like everywhere else, rarely any studio meets difficult milestones on time.

Please tell us about

>Omg
>Just .. Tell .. Us .. What .. Is .. In .. The .. Patch!!!!
>(Pretty please)

Can you sound any more like a complete faggot. Try posting with emoticons next time.

It's understandable, as anyone who pays attention to game development can tell you. I also understand that it creeps a bit every time a new feature wants to be implemented, which I don't mind. But... the whole delay of a year on Star Marine is a bit unforgivable and pathetic in my book, but that's cause I forgot how long we were waiting for the dogfighting module back in 2013.

凸(`⌒´メ)凸

like this? teach me senpai...

Star Marine is now somewhat included in the baby PU

If Star Marine isn't out in 2.4 (which I estimated would happen when I heard of the NDA for 2.4), then you aren't missing a fucking thing. Also, fuck Sandi.