/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steamgroup. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steamgroup, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, May 6th:
1527 – Spanish and German troops sack Rome; some consider this the end of the Renaissance. 147 Swiss Guards, including their commander, die fighting the forces of Charles V in order to allow Pope Clement VII to escape into Castel Sant'Angelo.
1659 – English Restoration: A faction of the British Army removes Richard Cromwell as Lord Protector of the Commonwealth and reinstalls the Rump Parliament.
1937 – Hindenburg disaster: The German zeppelin Hindenburg catches fire and is destroyed within a minute while attempting to dock at Lakehurst, New Jersey. Thirty-six people are killed.

>News
HoI4 DD54 - AI
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/hearts-of-iron-iv-development-diary-54-ai.924168/

EU4 DD April 28
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-28th-of-april-2016.923918/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive
mega.co.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>EU4 - BDSM
pastebin.com/vYbnKvK2

>>[CK2 - 2.4.5] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - 7 Years v0.1
pastebin.com/tsPsr70u

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.3.3 - 21/03/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V7
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

>>[CK2] The Winter King v1.3.2
mediafire.com/download/ihvha395z0q87oc/BTWK_1.3.2.zip

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ruwm1QNYoc&index=27&list=RD4SPDYA7tHlM
poal.me/o8i7cj
poal.me/5fdti
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

Divide et Impera

Nicholas

This

Groß

How easy will it be to mod out the non-white humans in Stellaris?

Why mod out what you can kill?

i have it covered user you will just have to wait until i can 'attain' a copy and if that's not within an hour of midnight PST, the mod will be released Tuesday presumably

>German Krakow

do the right thing

buy stellaris

Because Stellaris is supposed to be set in the future

I'm just concerned about removing portraits. The names are easy enough to mod

>Even if you kill them all they still might appear again as a new pop, general or researcher every now and again

How do you want your Balkans senpai?

Seriously I'm getting worried I'll never be able to beat them at this rate.

Can you have state religion in Stellaris?

Ew,

It's literally an Austrian core my lad.

Just as Louis-Napoleon--now Napoleon III--knew years before, war with Germany was inevitable. In March of 1859, the inevitable finally came to pass.

In that month, Napoleon issued a condemnation of the Prussian leaders of the North German Federation and their annexation of Kaiserslautern and Mainz, which had occurred earlier in February. The Prussians sent a wrathful rebuttal, accusing Napoleon III of hypocrisy and envy of his superior uncle, and swearing that no Frenchman will ever see the Rhine flow through Mainz. The Prussian response arrived in Paris alongside their declaration of war for the return of the Rhineland.

Although Napoleon III is hopeful, he does not rest easy at the declaration of this war. The total amount of German territory involved in the war is equivalent to the first conflict, but far more troops are now subject to Prussian discipline and training, and the French army had scarcely modernized since the New Years's War over ten years earlier, in 1847. As then, Napoleon will be forced to rely on his generals to guarantee his victory, but if he is successful he may finally be able to match his illustrious uncle.

post cute queens and princesses!

I love you

Yeah, but the only reason that's a thing is because Vicky mechanics are flawed.

Change the name to French Empire pls. Bless you.

I know

OK, how about "Krakau looks a lot nicer than Kraków (yuck)"

Who is emperor of /gsg/??
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ruwm1QNYoc&index=27&list=RD4SPDYA7tHlM

if you're referring to commonblob just wait until they get that civil war event where they ultimately get the option to become an absolute monarchy

they usually win but they get absurd stacks of rebels in their capital and it's even worse the bigger their blob.

kojack desu

Does it really? Maybe you should have your eyes checked?

I just want to play hoi4

rob

Alexander Grandius Augustus Silvanus

A couple of notes on this one, by the way:

1. I'm done for tonight, or at least for right now. I think I'm going to go play Dark Souls.

2. I waited for the NGF to stop being fuck-ups and try to expand on their own, but they've been complete shit this entire time. Since they declared on me and I don't want to wait five more years (or 22 more infamy) to take the Palatinate, I decided to just changeowner the provinces to them.

3. More memes tomorrow/later tonight, guaranteed.

Thanks senpai.

me

HPM

GroB Lorraine

You can make custom factions with whatever portraits you want , no modding needed. Pretty sure you can set up games using your custom factions as NPCs, but not certain. If not, that'd be a good mod to make early.
The one thing I don't like is the limited dressupo options for the portraits.Why can't we have at least as many options as CK 2 ?

Yes, in the form of a Spiritual trait, which affects your stats and also affects the way you interact with certain alien species you encounter, opening up hidden questlines.

poal.me/o8i7cj

Why do some people hate liquor so much?

Because they're vicky shitters who unironically build fertilizer factories and have their industry flop because they don't want to prove the liquor meme right.

They are new europeans

Can I play as space nazis or if I pick humans will some of my people be kangz?

You'll get kangz, beaners, and etc; it is a Swedish game

Would need to mod them out

God gave this land to me.

There are kangz, though I image it wouldn't be hard to mod them out.

Do you really think the nazi's could've exterminated everyone on earth? Just pretend the niggers are slaves or something.

This brave and ancient land to me

What happens when my starting ruler is a kangz n shiet?

it's not supposed to be realistic lad

Can anyone explain me the liquor meme? Is it really possible for me to only construct liquor factories and become the most powerful economy in the world? I always selected proper factories according to the province.

__Yes__

Yes, it's a ridiculously profitable industry and pretty much guarantees good income.

Only other comparable factories are the electrical ones but they are easily overproduced as capitalists are the only major consumer and not available to everyone due it requiring rubber.

You pick your starting ruler portrait. However, I think any subsequent rulers are random, so to have only white portraits, you'd need to make a mod.

literally everything uses it and it's made with wheat which is incredibly common and cheap.

So as far as I can tell from looking at this thread and the t.gsg thread, literally the name is a t. Shitpost, this must be the truly sane thread.

It is. Don't post in the other one and contribute to the destruction of /gsg/.

>russia doesn't get claims on ruthenia

fug

I stopped arguing over there a while ago, it's all "DAE LEDDIT ONVADERS PAID BY STEAM GROUP!" Shitposts with no evidence.

>DAE

Guys, I'm going to sleep and I hope that tommorrow Stellaris is in the OP and cracked.

Don't you fucking start cunt.

t. spotted redditor

Wait, what? Why is there two threads? What happened?

Civil War meme

Someone made a shitposted thread where Stellaris and anything related to 4x is banned. It's a thread with nothing but arguements and shitposts, there's no need going there.

see

That makes sense. I was wondering why this thread was lacking the usual drama.

It's a lot comfier now with that other thread serving as a containment 2bh

Agreed lad

basically this

>tfw the vickykids fled to another thread and now this one isn't absolute shit

Are people really just this austistic or are they memeing?

doesn't matter, still funny

So, since this thread isn't filled with the anti Stellaris autists, what race are you lads playing first?

I'll play as the Humans

aryian human master race lad

I'll probably only ever play as humans. The other races are too unreal for me to care about

I firmly believe the former, as soon as that thread was made this one became comfy /gsg/ from the good days

meant for

The impression I got from the OP is that he believes he's now an "important" part of /gsg/ history or some autistic shit like that. He's on a power trip of some sort, it's the only reason he's so adamant about it. He's just doing it for the attention.

You were doing so well, Russia. Why did you try to westernize?

I already made a race for space Isis, putting that up on the workshop soon as possible

I think the thread will be divided for foreseen future,
doesn't matter because the other one is cancerous

>not saving them
Don't tell me you're rivals.

Unfortunately we are rivals.
It wouldn't have been thsi way had they nto rival'd me first.

Calm down /pol/

>Translyvania-Vakia

>plays meme game
>ai get's memed
who'd knew

But /pol/ is the largest gsg faction

hello leftypol/reddit

Tbh lads I want them to keep t.gsg, it's a lot calmer here now without them

vote lads
>poal.me/5fdti
>poal.me/5fdti
>poal.me/5fdti
>poal.me/5fdti

My plan worked perfectly, lads. All the stellaris/steamgroup/reddit/prdevs went to shit in t. /gsg/. Finally we're back to autistic general.

What the h*ck? How?

>h*ck
>you must be above the legal age requirement to post within the domain of Veeky Forums.org

>those HoIIV steam discussion threads
Some impressive stuff really.

>stellaris reddit casuals
>not all under 18
woah