/twg/ Total War General

Best Queen edition

>Attila
TWC Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2105-Total-War-Attila-Modifications
Slavic Race Culture DLC -- youtube.com/watch?v=QiVx6yBp4fg
Age of Charlamagne -- youtube.com/watch?v=RNOy63UZXvM
Last Roman -- youtube.com/watch?v=ZPOHiFTQDyc
Empires of Sand DLC -- youtube.com/watch?v=4YN4doAZDPU
Attila launch trailer -- youtube.com/watch?v=h9xmbMLyMuo

>Warhammer
EGX Siege AI and Vamp vs Chaos gameplay -- youtube.com/watch?v=fj05Ll1Mark
Chaos vs Empire battle -- youtube.com/watch?v=uao1Pu-Kw88
Vampire Counts Campaign -- youtube.com/watch?v=2a9nF8X2Yd4
Vampire Counts Reveal -- youtube.com/watch?v=uj605sogy3I
Corruption Blog -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/How_Corruption_Works_in_Total_War:_WARHAMMER
How Corruption Works -- youtube.com/watch?v=g6PPH4GkEM8
Vampire Counts Roster -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Vampire_Counts_Army_Roster
Siege of Hovel -- youtube.com/watch?v=9SFM6-LC6io
Kholek Suneater- Chaos vs Dwarfs -- youtube.com/watch?v=3EIkvHD7MU8
Kholek Suneater -Dwarf POV -- youtube.com/watch?v=aAMKJzUAX_M
Modding Officially supported -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Modding_Details
Orc Campaign gameplay Stream -- twitchDOTtv/totalwarofficial/v/64693135
>Pastebin FAQs
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=511056968
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=307334994
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=668030124
strawpoll.me/10139441
mediafire.com/download/s6p8qmu513q0qbz/data.7z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for Phalanx not being compensating for something

>18 days

IF OUT CHIEFTAIN IS TO BECOME WARBOSS

MILITARY LEDA OF ALL DA GREENSKINS

Playing Total War Attila, does it matter if you have full provincial control in this game? I remember back in Rome 2 it did matter...

You don't get to issue Edicts without full province control.

>2 weeks, 4 days and 16 hours

If you the last city is owned by a vassal you should be able to issue Edicts and they should get the benefits, but can't choose. As it stands you just end up taking out your vassals because there is no point.

Factions pushing different religions in a region can fuck with your provinces, and a region's food supply comes from it's own towns.

Aksum cucked da world. Hataz did! He took an Aksum army to Britannia. There wuz NO ONE left to cuck, da wimmiz wuz his.

But Hataz is dead. His Empire is gone. And so we live in EVIL days. The bulls of Aksum have cucked each other instead of their proper enemies, those who ENVY the big Aksum cock.

Hataz must weep, if da dead weep. I would weep in his place, but I would also hope. Da world turns. What wuz may come again. Da fates still spin da web of men's lives. So now perhaps da gods wish Aksum to cuck again. Perhaps a new Hataz will become the bull, bring the BIG AKSUM COCK where there are LITTLE ROMAN BOYS. Recuck the world to a better place.

Perhaps.

anybody have a larger version of this image?

Anyone not hyped for TW:W? Reason why I liked the Total War games because of real-world history and places...and I never really liked the Warhammer universe.

Also we're bound to expect people from other generals and boards to come here right? Thats going to be fun.........

In Rome 2, yeah. In Attila, you can issue an edict in a province that you only own one region so long as you have a governor in that province.

thanks, also

Whats the benefits of having vassals again? In every Total War I played I ended up invading them rather keep them as vassals

This general will go through threads in minutes when the game comes out
, there's actually no point in coming here again for the first month because shit will go too fast to keep track of campaigns.

Also expect a retirn of tripfaggots.

Nothing well you can levy their troops that's all I can think of. There isn't a point really beyond I guess using their computer cheatingness.

They pay you, they fight your wars, and you can recruit some units from their roster.

Could a bro subscribe to these 3 mods and put the .pack files on dropbox/mediafire?
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=511056968
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=307334994
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=668030124

so you just keep vassals around even if your territory totally encompasses theirs?

yep invading them it is

Only if you suck on my nipples.

You can keep them around if you want. They can be helpful for squashing rebels on your turf while your armies are off conquering.

Pass the .pack files first

Suck on my left nipple first.

strawpoll.me/10139441

Why arent you playing Medieval Kingdoms right now?

>sucks

Because its only custom battle

>custom battles only

post more screenshots

I am. It's awesome. Just had a thirty minute street grinder with the Mudslims as the Crown of Argon. Mostly the balance is good, even though my pikes can't hold a line for shit.

>can't make up your own story for the battle
>need mommy campaign to hold your hand
Get out.

Because it crashes my game whenever I try.

I need to reinstall Rome 2 first, but deal's a deal, user-san! I'll get them up soon!

Open the game with mod off
Change from AoC to grand campaign
Close the game
Open game with mod on
Play.

What a shitty argument

What an autistic person.

Can any of you offer advice for playing against Prussia as France in a Napoleon: Total War co-op campaign? We're a couple of turns in and I've taken Tyrol and Venice from the AI Austria in the hope of forcing them to sue for peace (they're also at war with the Ottomans) so that I can turn my attention to Prussia.

Says the one who makes up his own headcanon for all the battles. Do you also pretend you're actually there as well?

>Duke of Brittany in charge of winning battles
/twg/ Medieval kingdoms multiplayer when

>tfw ive seen all the armour models from these screenshots in various mount and blade mods

I'm always there user. In spirit.
Don't make me post St. Crispin.

Im not sure you would want to play with me user.

See this, Bretonniafags ?
THIS is a knight.

Go home : Orion's dick hasn't been sucked in a while.

It's mattered for me playing as the Franks. Buildings often require food and create immense squalor, which require building slots to get rid of. I hear barbarian factions have bigger issues with squalor than most factions however

>slower than 91% of AU
They're just rubbing it in.

>when ur man at arms starts celebrating their victory too early

haha time for lancers!

>wen u forget the image

Combine it with this stupid fucking thing that started happening when I 'upgraded' to windows 10, I get errors whenever I try and make a post on Veeky Forums and have to smash the post button like 20 fucking times for it to work.

What a sexy sallet.

Any news on how close they are to campaign?

fuck Rivers

The End. England is victorious

So can you actually load images?

>BR
at least you're not slavposter

Isn't that a 13th century mod? Why the fuck are some of those faggots wear plate?

Armor doesn't make the Knight, knave.

Chivalry makes the Knight. Without The Lady to honor and serve you are nothing more than a glorified sellsword with a horse.

It goes into early late period.

Autism

The mod only has the units right now, which includes early and late period. Will not start with plated knights in the campaign

Why are most modders so fucking autistic?

Who else has the free time or inclination to do coding for no compensation?

Interns?

can you imagine what would happen with these people if paid mods became a thing again?

Same thing that happened to the Skyrim community, probably. Greedy modders appearing out of nowhere, modders stealing from each other to make a mod, mods that only adds in something like red units being sold for a buck each, and the modding community being split down the middle.

Skyrim community lost a few good men due to that fiasco
Fuck the jews

Just think, with modders and coders having their heads this frequently up their asses, how bad could it get with paid mods.

Sheeeiiit
I really gotta read other people's posts before babling.

Hugbox.

For every criticism you have 5 butt-boys telling you your an incredible human being and you shouldn't listen to the toxic cunt who dares speak ill of you.

I haven't manually installed mods since S2. Where do I extract 1212 to?

Why do they do that? I don't get it. Like, no meme answers like 'they want the modder dick', seriously, what does fellating the modder over the internet do for these guys? If there's a problem it should be promptly, mercilessly, but appropriately pointed out. If there's a good job being done, it should be praised but at the same time it doesn't mean the rest of the mod is fucking flawless.

it's gonna be fucking glorious when beastmen hordes are introduced to this game. they are the faction that mechanic was made for. hopefully they are hidden by default when they move through forest

No idea, I think they genuinely are just super grateful and think whatever mod they are playing is an actual masterpiece.

Speaking of hidden, during the orc stream today there were a LOT of ambush spotted popups

But fellating the modder denies both the modder the opportunity to improve and themselves the opportunity to play an ever better mod.

They don't know that though, their idiots or literal children.

But modders run on intenet fellation, without the faggots constantly praising them there would be no mods.

1-2 Emprie
3-4 Shogun 2
5-6 FotS
7-8 Rome 2
9-0 Attila

Why tho
I mean I guess this makes me autistic but whenever people tell me 'omigod ur so good at X' over and over I get pissed off as fuck, it's feelsgoodman the first three times but then it just gets into 'why are you trying to butter me up' territory.

This, modders do it for the glory of it, if no one sucks their dick they just stop.

I'm hoping Beastmen, Wood Elves, and Daemons of Chaos are all added quickly as either a FreeLC or a race DLC pack after Bretonnia's Campaign is released.

They all exist in the same general area of the current map already and probably wouldn't take as much effort as including the big players like skaven, lizardman, high elves, and dark elves.

But then why do some of them oppose paid modding? I'd say that the ones who like fellating support it but the ones that don't oppose it.

I fucking hate that

I get it most of the time for being tall, which is double infuriating because I had no part in my height

I get it too, it's fucking shit
I keep telling the people who praise me, especially the girls, that they can swap anytime.
>get into a cab
>can't sit up straight
>get into the subway
>smash head on handrail
>rent a shitty dorm for uni
>door's too short
>have to sit like a girl on trains or airplanes with knees together and feet behind because the seats are too cramped
Shit mate you wanna be tall guy, go ahead
I'll take being a tiny girl any day

Is that user that wanted those three mods still here?

What mods

Faction UI, more AI armies, and Attila-style icons for Rome 2.

Autism.

I already said it's probably autism but I'd honestly think autism is better in this case. I don't think there's any reason to keep praising a person for the same shit over and over.

Yes,gib link

Suck on my nipples, user.

mediafire.com/download/s6p8qmu513q0qbz/data.7z

>disliking unwarranted praise is autism

I mean yeah he's probably further along the spectrum than a normie, but so is everyone on this board tbqh familia

So is everyone with an IQ over 100.

I don't think intelligence is part of being autistic lad

Is vanilla recommended for shogun 2 or are there some good overhaul mods?

Isnt that pretty close to average intellect?

I'm pretty sure IQ 100 is defined as average intellect

Read the pastebin section on shogun 2 mods
TROM3 is apparently the best one, there's also Darth, master of strategy, radious and sekigahara

Lands of the Rising Sun is supposedly the best for foys

Maybe not, but how many smart people do you know that have some autistic tendencies? Now how many dumb ones?
Yeah it's basically average.