EVE Online General - /eog/

"You let it die for 3 hours" Edition

old thread:permalink:orph.link/eog

>Can I make enough ISK to PLEX during the trial?
If you have to ask, you can't do it.

>I just started, what should I do?
Do the Opportunities then find the Career Agents & run all of their missions; they give you ISK, ships, skillbooks and teach you basics. Talk to players and try to find a corp. The game is only as boring as you are.

>Is it too late to start playing EVE?
No.

Read the /eog/ pastebin:pastebin.com/t9Af7NJY(embed)
Focus Group Logs:focusgrouplogs.tech.ccp.is/

Future:
>Winter: new "drilling platforms"
>Fall: new "industrial arrays", barge reworks
>Summer: AOE BOOST/LINK REWORK, citadel iterations + contracts, Rorqual rework
>May 30: Dust 514 shutting down (long live Project Nova)

Ongoing:
>May 02: All kspace citadels are getting shot
>Apr 30: New AOE DDs are bugged: target's sig doesn't migitate damage (1 man pikebomb)

Past:
>May 01: Snuffed Out sloping; 4 corps from AU/USTZ leave b/c of Shadow Cartel awox
>Apr 27: Citadels & cap rebalance released. Tears, bugs, etc.
>Apr 25: Eve players contributed 167 years of work to Project Discovery
>Apr 23: Fanfest 2016 over
>Apr 21: CSM XI results out
>Apr 19: GSF camped into Saranen
>Apr 10: Drone Walkers doing some crazy stuff in the Russian theater
>Apr 12: GSF absorbing Imperium corps; FCON + SMA bail
>Mar 28: CFC is dying. CO2 reset. IWI funding the MBC to burn down goons
>Mar 18: Guristas Hunt event (Shekel Madness: 3D)
>Mar 09: Project Discovery launched + massive mod tiercides that broke a lot of fits. Elo Knight creates White Legion.
>Feb 18: Last CSM X Summit:community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/the-second-csm-x-summit-meeting-minutes-included
>Feb 09: SP trading live
>Oct 25:community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/reworking-capital-ships-and-thus-it-begins/
>Foozie makes a bunch of stupid pointless changes (don't ever remove this from the OP, because it is always true)

Other urls found in this thread:

zkillboard.com/character/93687813/
zkillboard.com/kill/53227033/
zkillboard.com/kill/51496295/
zkillboard.com/character/96373109/
vimeo.com/161176710
zkillboard.com/kill/53792839/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

goons whining they cant kill caps with a stealth bomber volley edition

I want Reyni to sit on my face.

>still no functional arty vagabond fit

>Summer: AOE BOOST/LINK REWORK
lmfao you retards are just too funny

Is the free weekend offer only for people who have accounts made through Steam?

I've been humming and hawing about coming back and I'd like to see what all has happened since I left.

Sale soon

Do we have a list of /v/ corps on hand?

>10

In what ways is this game better than Elite Dangerous?

What the fuck is a free week of time.
And why EVE

Is it over for the goons?

Hopefully. I got a 12 years old Whisky ready for Mittens final defeat.

What's the Toyota Supra of ships in EvE?

zkillboard.com/character/93687813/

haha ded game

>zkillboard.com/kill/53227033/
>moar powah

So give it to me straight /eog/. I have never played this game in my life. If I were to start now, would I be so far behind that I couldn't hope to catch up? I read the OP, which says no, but can someone elaborate?

You can buy SP with cash.
OP should mention that but it triggers oldfag autists.

There are a finite amount of SP needed to ''master'' a ship, or occupation. After said point, SP doesn't matter

Say you need 10 million SP to master frigate/cruiser level ships. Then, after that, even if some dude got 100 million SP they won't contribute to his frigate skills. At this point, it's flying skill/experience/knowledge/fittings that matter, and not skill points.

Personally, i got perfect flying skills for caldari and gallente ships, but i PvP rarely so i'd probably get fucked hard by any regular PvPer, even with much weaker SP.

Why bother with artillery?

dat alpha tho

The First event in Macaper’s prophecy - “the cosmetic kiss of the comets”

The Second event - the planet Fricoure in the Gallente Federation was flooded with rains that lasted for weeks

The Third calamity - “roaring stone that silences the world.”

The Fourth - “the appetite of nothing expands over the world”

The Fifth - “the little brother makes the final sorrowful steps home; he is not welcome”

The Sixth - “what was many now becomes one when one becomes four”

The Seventh - “return of the dark light from the heart of the mother”

What does it mean eog

4 - vore
5 - gay incest snuff
6 - gang rape
7 - unbirthing

zkillboard.com/kill/51496295/

>say ''niggas'' in TvP comms
>massive butt frustration everybody telling me to not say that word
>two fcs move me to a private room and start giving me a lecture about the rules of the community and racial slurs
>''This is just final warning''

because at 50km you do jack shit damage

What did you expect?
It is not /b/ after all.

fuck off cuck.

You fags made the last thread die.

Incursions give too much money.

Nerf when?

Just halve any form of income in the game. Economy fixed.

So how does one turn into this much of a cuck?

Join All-Out

Does activating a trial account with a core starter package (the one with 30 days of game time) count as subbing?

Basically I'm asking if i will get recruit a friend reward if i use this package on my alt trial account

he posted it again guys haha

+1

lolwut? Muh political correctness.

protip: learn what cucks even means lmao dumb retard pol memer

I'm not saying All-Out is good at the game, I'm saying you would be surrounded by good company, and that saying nigger would not have you get put in the situation you just described because the people in All-Out aren't giant faggots.

Inneffective bait.

Try harder cuck.

>surrounded by good company

Veeky Forums faggots aint good company.

What bait? Try to shout your dank pol memes on the street how hitler did nothing wrong and see what happens.

Uptight faggots getting butthurt when you say nigger aren't good company either.

Still trying to bait are we? Not working on me bud.

>aren't good company either

But they arent.

Its only for 30 ~ minutes.

>call someone an offensive racially aggravated name
>WOW SJW's I should be allowed to run my mouth how ever I want fucking cucks

born to be cucked.

There is a difference between the person being called a nigger talking directly to a person and asking them not to call them whatever name and people flipping their tits over something that isn't even a big deal.

The point is that the type of response they has is like something you would see in a highschool or workplace, you're playing a game with people who are supposedly friends, in such an environment who cares?

I'm not that user but I can see someone saying they wouldn't feel comfortable flying with someone who uses the word nigger even jokingly, well to me I wouldn't feel comfortable flying with someone that gets butthurt about someone using the word nigger.

zkillboard.com/character/96373109/

I guess you could say...

That I am Baka

> TL Note: baka means cow

>le stunt attention whore meme person xDD

The absolute madman.

Manchild DBRB once again put in his place.

the fuck am I looking at?

Just fell for the most basic scam and lost 800 million. Feels bad to lose a few hours of work

a cow

Didn't mean to quote you there

>tfw you have NEVER gotten a solo kill
>Stunt the Madman gets tons of kills every single day

I'm a fucking failure.

>that face when I have never gotten my first billion ISK yet
>my feel when /eog/ people gets tens to hundreds of millions of dank ISK
every day

that feel when I even fucked up the greentext

just join SergalJerk, you autistic faggot nigger

>tfw on the development team to find new uses for supercapitals in Citadel

You guys are going to be seeing some serious shit in the coming months

>implying
No upboats here friendo so I'm not sure why you posted that random bullshit.

/eog/ pastebin is dead

Whenever I'm in a gang I always play audio from the Syrian Civil War of terrorists screaming "Allahu Ackbar" in comms.

Will All-Out kick me out for this like all the other corps I was in?

I remember one time people got butthurt in a public fleet when a music bot started playing that terrorist song that sounds really good and melodic. idk how its named.

You will be kicked for disrupting comms, not for saying non pc stuff

:(

Is there anay corp in this game where I can RP as a space jihadist and constantly be screaming "allahu ackbar" in local and on comms? That would be the best gaming experience I could ever imagine

what did you think; you're going to say those shit while in a gang

or maybe you'll not be kicked, jsut muted.

No, because nobody but you thinks that's funny for more than one second

better idea: create a corp named "Mittanic State" based on ISIS except with Mittani as their prophet. Flood local with "Mittani Ackbar" and DOW every MBC corp, eventually attacking the CFC itself on the pretext of not being Mittanic enough.

While that does sound entertaining, some special snowflakes will get their feefees hurt and submit support tickets to get you banned.

For what? What rules does that break?

Roleplaying an isis knockoff? Yeah that doesn't sound in bad taste at all.

And you don't have to break any rules. CCP can ban you anytime they want for any reason. They're just unlikely to do so because it's bad for business.

There are Amarr slaver corps, don't see how The Mittanic State would be any worse than that

Amarr being slavers is ingame lore. A corp that's essentially a copy of isis is not.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see a parody like this in eve; a corp doing organized suicide ganks in the name of Martini and whatnot, but I don't think CCP will allow it.

Feel free to try though, at least it's content.

vimeo.com/161176710

>tfw you are not a theraboi
;_; p-please accept me

>tfw killed a citadel

>killing
>an object/structure

proofs?

>KILL REPORT: ASTRAHUS

I killed a mobile depot today.

>tfw people ask for proof when there are sub 50 destroyed citadels destroyed ever
Just look at zkill)))

no proofs then ]]]]]]]]]]]

Considering a single catalyst can destroy the Citadel right after it finishes anchoring, it's not really something to write home about.

Unless there was a fleet fight before you destroyed it, of course. But I'm guessing there was no opposition.

>He hasn't killed a citadel

>mfw mad jelly shitters that haven't killed a citadel while being in their shitty corps/alliances
lmao

>no proofs

zkillboard.com/kill/53792839/

Jesus fucking christ there

>needing this much spoonfeeding
do you tie your own shoelaces?

Medium citadels are literally worthless for defense while costsing double the amount of a dickstarred large pos.

Great expansion, CCP.

why was it undefended

I'm not even part of this conversation, but you are literally retarded if you can't find it in less than 80 seconds.

>in defense of industry
>didn't defend their citadel
toppity kek

Seriously did they even show up? Maybe they didn't know about the 15 min vulnerability (in which case they're still retards but whatever)

They believed in australia tank

>make a claim
>not support claim with proofs

Frankly it's not that far fetched.

A weekday, australia timezone, literally only a 15 min window where it can be killed, most people haven't even added citadels to their overviews, etc.

Someone's gonna be mad when they log on though.

To be fair, australia tanking your citadel is pretty reliable.

>Seriously did they even show up?
Just check the system killboard goddamn.
They tried to get a ransom, but weren't dumb enough to fall for a fake ransom so they didn't shell out.

Start using a namecode/trip so we can filter you

They should at least have crit/rolled the connections, it's what we did when we onlined ours, rolled every static/wandering and then imposed a ban from opening them for a day

does all out accept gender fluid post-whites?

> imposed a ban from opening them for a day
I'm not that into wormholes so I'm not sure what you mean by this? People can still find wormholes that lead to your hole can't they?