pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Booru:
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0WxYvvcb0BE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't act surprised

when are these girls going to fuck already

When someone grows a pair and starts strangling Kim with her bluffness.

you want her to have a penis?

No one said anything about anyone having a penis. Care user, don't go through those kinda accusations around.

My brain isn't working.. Fak.

so a pair of balls but with a vagina

how odd

What? Its unacceptable to want a girl with testicles but not a penis?

dickless futa HAS to be someone's fetish, after all.

I'd like to see it

I don't understand what's happening but I know it's wrong.

more of that ass

>KimGloriaVictoriaGloria

ABOMINATIONS!

>KimGloria

>VictoriaVictoriaGloria

Tell me whhhhhyeeeeee
Ain't nothing but a heartache.

Im bored /tsg/
Wake up.

I've been gone too long to know who this guy is, but holy moly do I have a crush on him.

It's Stev. A Lydianon creation. He's a cunt and monster/demon slayer. Not very sociable, kinda like your lone ranger kinda guy. Somewhere between a grumpy clint eastwood and grumpy spike spegal.

>currently Kim's fuck buddy.

But isn't Kim an Ayyy Lmao?

wew

>Green goes to yellow, yellow goes to blue..
>Did I set my DVR to record bikini samurai squad?..
>I swear to god if I forgot to set my DVR Im getting paid extra for this.
>Was it red to black.. or red to white..

Stop being so sad D:

Is it pronounced like Steve or Stev?

Honestly, I don't know Stev's thoughts on aliens. Though Im pretty sure if it isn't a succubus or a vampire, the odds are in favor.

But yes, Kim is an Ayyy Lmao. A very very well kept secret Ayyy Lmao. Only three people know, well four, but ones dead. Not that Kim had anything to do with it.

>but ones dead
I've been gone a while. what happened?

I believe its pronounced Stev. Like Shiv or Stove. Honestly though, Im dyslexic, I could be pronouncing it wrong myself. For all I know it could be Steff. But Lydianon hasn't yelled at me for typing it as Stev so, yeah.

Kim's mom kicked the bucket. Im not sure if I did a story about it.. I haven't touched Kim's backstory since I posted it waaaaaay back when.. I need to revisit it.

Hmm thunder and lightning very very frightening. Hope my power doesn't kick.

What's this slut's story anyway

Ah, I see.

I recall Stev getting triggered by that one Ayy lmao in a post a while back.

I think Lydia started shilling in its favor though. :^)

Is she black or just a super tanned white grill?

>Oh Giovanni.. You've been a naughty boy.. Someone clearly doesn't know how to clear their history.
>We're just gonna save that to the cloud for later use..
>Ringtone: Fuck the police coming straight from the underground

He's a cunt. He probably thought the alien looked ugly. Ha.

>He's a cunt. He probably thought the alien looked ugly. Ha.

He wouldn't be wrong...

>Oh hey, Officer Harper. How you doing, boo?
>Nah Im not busy, just you know doing stuff.. things..
>Party for Lydia? Why?.. Oh I see.
>Life-Size horse dildo.. No Im serious. She's been borrowing mine.
>What do you mean you can't take me serious? When have I ever- Don't answer that.
>A muffin basket? *snort* Alright, thats actually a better gift. I wanna see her face when you give it too her.

>Oh that's an awesome idea. Make sure they put an adorable little teddy bear in the basket. She'll love it. Your gonna be on her good side for years.
>HEY! FREEZE!
>Nothing, don't worry about that. I'm not at liberty to say rather what I am doing is legal or illegal.. Hey I gotta go, Im cleaning my oven and the signal is bad.

Sweet Jesus, that couple is something to behold..

Nah, they just roommates.

She's not a slut. She's a veteran of the Medusa conflicts, where she participated in some of the most devastating battles in known history. She lost many friends, including her lover. She eventually found herself captured on board an Arglathion prison ship after being picked up from an escape pod caught in the wreckage of the destroyed battleship she had been aboard. Scavengers and slavers would often pick clean the massive starship graveyards that were left behind after a large battle between naval forces. She was one of the prizes picked up.

Three months into her captivity, she was able to execute her escape plan and fought her way to one of the hanger bays. She was successful in stealing one of the smaller spacecraft in the hanger. However, the prison ship was able to damage her ship as the navcom was calculating the jump to FTL speed. While her ship was able to make a short jump, too much damage had been done. She was stranded tens of thousands of light years from home. She had no choice but to land on the closest habitable planet.

She's currently on that planet now.

Nope.

sounds like a slut to be honest.

what a slut

>I'll have you know I was in the middle of pulling a great prank..

Shes also an alien? Even more of a reason for her to strangle Kim. Pfffthaha. I kid. Thakns for sharing her story.

>Shes also an alien?
Luckily she looks human enough not to need any disguises.

She's not going to be able to disguise what happened to the family that lived in the house she's currently inhabiting for much longer.

did the slut kill them

>Just like a pumpkin. One less blood-sucker.
>I wish Stev saw that. I bet he would get the biggest boner.
>Hmm.. Stev boner..
>Focus on the mission Kim. I gotta find the emergency sprinkler system..

And she's a murder. So if kim wants to get abused by her.. All she would have to do is blackmail her..
muahaha.

>I can smell the Asbestos.. ugh..

>Silver shavings, holy water, and a little bit of atomic hot-sauce.. Just to make sure.
>This is going smoothly, I just might make it back in time to catch Bikini Samurai Squad..
>Unless I jinx it like an idiot. Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid.....
>Alright, now to find Giovanni's personal blood supply, got just enough of this junk to spike is kool-aid.

>*Crick.. Crack..*
>I don't like that sound..
>Nononononono!
>*CRASH*
>*BANG*

>WHAT THE FUCK!
>HISSSSS
>INTRUDER!
>Uggh.. I think I just broke a ovary..

>Oh.. Hey guys..
>Who are you?!
>I'm.. Well actually Im lost, you see I was looking for my cat, damn thing ran into this place. Hey are those guns real?
>Shut the fuck up, human!
>What do we do? Should we get the Boss?..
>*Kim slowly lights a smoke*
>Anyone else wants one?.. It might help you relax..
>I told you to shut the fuck up!

>AAAARRGH!
>WHAAUUURGGHH!
>That's right, nibblers. Kim wins.
>Im regretting that hot-sauce, my eyes.. Holy frogballs this shit burns.. I gotta get the heckle out of here...

Don't die, gotta wait for my game to load.

me on the left

So, last time, we met a townie at the park and fucked him in the bathroom. Then we made him leave his wife for us.

Our first date sucked, but it's the post-date romping that matters most.

I'd invite him back home, but I don't think he'd be impressed by our shitty shack, pussy shower, and single bed.

So we head home alone for now, back writing bad fan fiction.

We've written a couple bestsellers, so we were finally able to scrape together some cash for an upgraded abode. It's not a massive difference, but at least we have an indoor shower now.

An interior shot. It's starting to look like a real house instead of a shed. But, we're poor again. Back to the grind.

We got invited to our boss's pool party. Turns out he's got a nice house with a pool. Maybe we should've shacked up with him.

There's something wrong with this old dude's hair texture.

And then we meet this specimen.

And he is very... specimen-y indeed.

Fuck off, kitty, your expansion pack sucks.

Time to make sweet love to our new boyfriend, while thoughts of swimsuit bulges dance in our head.

bow chicka bow wow

burn those bitches, fucking vampires piss me off.

oh boy

I'm going to bed. Don't die.

bump

>I can't believe how easy it is to move these old shitheap TVs.
>Who uses CRTs over flatscreens anyway?
>Better take the money for my first perk. I won't be able to walk if I spend another night in the bed I have right now.

>Who uses CRTs over flatscreens anyways?
u talkin' shit 'bout my Amiga monitor?!

Robert suffers from bad taste. His time at uni poisoned him.

>I'm going to need a whipping bit - I mean employee to keep stock soon. They're flying off the shelves.
>These manchildren and their old-ass games.
>If I had any money, I'd definitely buy the latest from Simtivision to play on my shitbox 0ne.
>I miss uni.
>Why can't everyone be normal like me!?

Cozy.

>And he is very... specimen-y indeed.

I dunno, that package looks pretty pointy. Either he's stuffing his speedos or they botched his circumcision something terrible.

>Kim

lmao wtf happened?

benis

She fell through the vents, started the sprinkle with a cigarette, the she spiked wth holy water

Ah okay. I missed the holy water bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=0WxYvvcb0BE

bomp

Hey tsg.
Staying lewd I hope.

always

Baaamp story plox

In a previous thread there was mention of someone managing to get tray files working in older versions of the game.

Did anything come out of that or was that just a bunch of hoo-hah?

bamp for satan perental guidance something somethirg rated R. This is the last time I ask Claude for post advice.

There is but I totally forgot how to do it. You gotta make a family with the same name and body count, then rename the over-dated trayfiles the same name as that family, then move the renamed files over. I don't remember really how to do it.

Fucking Veeky Forums posting.

If you (or anyone else) manages to remember it a friend and I would really appreciate it.